Game made by SJWs, women, and nu-males

>Game made by SJWs, women, and nu-males
>It sucks

Why can't they just make good games? Are they cursed or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesthetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thread made by star poster
>it's shit

Give me more spongbog reaction images.

they don't make games though, they make political agendas that happen to have graphics.

Hyper Light Drifter and Fez.

>Not getting your Cred Forums Stars for reporting posts
I'm about to get my fourth for this thread!

They're making propaganda, they're not trying to make a decent game.

This stopped being funny a while ago

>western game has gay female characters
>hurr SJW pandering tumblrshit

>japanese game has gay female characters
>girls can't love girls! yuri is lewd-LEWD! and cute!

They don't like or play video games, so they don't know how a good video game is.
Their whole plan is "i will make a game, and shame everyone into buying it".

>western game have manjawed ugly LGBT propaganda characters with the only purpose of shaming you into not criticizing the game obvious flaws
>hurr SJW pandering tumblrshit

>japanese game has cute and pure gay female characters with the only purpose of being erotic and lewd
>girls can't love girls! yuri is lewd-LEWD! and cute!

>if they're not sex objects it's propaganda
nice one m8

Well, there was no:
>holy fuck, this girl is badass/interessing/intimidating
Greentext, so this option got skipped.
Also in this context, japan got it better as well, given the fact they did characters like samus aran and alys from the phantasy star series, while the best west did was an overglorified waifu.

This. Weebs have the brains of children, which explains why they're attracted to children.

They're marred by the fact they're not trying to make a fun game. They're merely using videogames as a vehicle for their political bullshit.

Reported. :)

Sorry, too busy vomiting on twitter than actually putting time developing my game

Just want good video games

>ugliness is just about sex
I am afraid not, friend.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesthetics

>Why can't they just make good games? Are they cursed or something?
Because most of the time they try to make character driven games, but they force their ideology onto characters. Instead they should try making cool and fun characters and not just avatars of their bullshit.

>with the only purpose of being erotic and lewd

This is spot on.

SJWs hate player agency, competition, competency, mastery, choice, freedom, accountability, objectivity, scoring, points, metrics, conquest, achievement, standards, contest, predation, striving... Pretty much everything associated with the word "game."

They also hate the history of video games, tossed out the unique symbology and conventions games have established, and just swooped in with their academic humanities-"inspired" trash about ethnicity and gender in Shakespeare.

They're anti-gamers. They're the oil to games water.

That's why they've literally tried to hijack and destroy the word, although they pretend to be oblivious to their motives.

They focus on pushing an agenda rather than a meaningful story or fun gameplay.

Never actually played it so I have no idea how correct what I'm saying is but Sunset really rubbed me the wrong way.
The woman complains about how she is too good to be a cleaner while doing a shit job of it while actually steaming from the owner and doesn't even mention how lucky she is to have a job during a war.
It felt to me more like someone intentionally sabotaging themselves trying to use it as proof that nothing works out well for them as opposed to someone who just can't get a foot down becuase society doesn't want to take a risk on them.

Again, Never played it just watched a video on it.

fffff

>Game made by SJW
>best of its genre
>Cred Forums loves it

:^)

Well to start, they're westerners.

What good game he did since he got converted?

They don't know what makes a good game because they've never played games. They just saw straight white males were the target audience for it and wanted to change it because SJWs think they're fighting a cause when really they're just fighting basic capitalism and ruining the fun for the majority audience.

does anyone have that edit of the comic with the sjw cat and repilled potato?

Oh is that where they come from?

>what is neptunia

they're people who don't like video games and have the habit to consider players as piles of shit.
What can you expect?

im about to get banned for posting a baconator thread so have this rare before I go my dear user

farewell ;_;7