What games allow me to play as an African American?

What games allow me to play as an African American?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b5a_1445300086
youtube.com/watch?v=WgvYyC2bH78
inquisitr.com/2507883/watch-black-youths-sickening-knockout-attack-on-helpless-homeless-white-woman-as-bystanders-watch-unconcerned-graphic-video/
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/toddler-tries-to-revive-mom-from-apparent-od-in-video-w441548
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bad ones.

Mafia 3.

u mean ni**er

What the fuck is even going on here

NBA 2K17

this shit has to be staged

Nobody even reacts to this nigger chimping out. This is the future.

dindus

That's what diverse and enriched societies are like.

Not one person even attempts to kick the shit out of that ape. America is full of pussies.

thief

looks like something pretty mutual seeing as how no one reacted everyone just looked and kept on keeping on but i dont know

liveleak.com/view?i=b5a_1445300086

>mutual
yeah just sitting there and getting punched in the face surely was a mutual agreement
the reason no one reacts is because this happens all the time in murrica, and if you did something the googles would mob you and you would be labelled a racist in the news

She's a homeless women, probably why no one did anything. The cops arrested the nigger in the end.

Fun fact

99% of people do nothing when something like this happens.

When that guy repeatedly stabbed a soldier in england, people would just walk by with their shopping like nothing was happening.

it's like they're too scared to react or help

what a country, i don't have shit like that here

I'm struggling to think of other people who do dumb shit like this and all I can think of is Russians
Are blacks the Slavs of america?

i love how everyone just assume the guy is in fault because he's black when it could be her fault women especially old white women seem to think they can get away with anything i've had an old woman spit in my face and it would have been well within my rights to kill her she was a hobo to but instead i walked away and i've always regretted it

>Hunter, who has reportedly been arrested five previous times since age 18, was charged with aggravated assault and is being held on $100,000 bail.
>arrested five previous times since age 18
No hope for these niggers. Why even keep them around?

>nigger hits someone
>nobody does anything
America is so fucking cucked and infested to the core. Thank fuck I don't live there.

Will the CNN report this?

______ ______ _____ _____

San Andreas is the ultimate negro simulation.

GTA3
BF1

he's laughing and bragging after punching an old woman in the face
he's a psycho

what the fuck are you talking about

no the youth are i've seen a number of kids do stupid thing just to fit in but this is most common in the youth of black people due to mob or them vs us mentality when you get a group of people who want to be cool these things happen

Grand Theft Auto Five?

go chimpout about it tyrone

That's my point though, no kid where I live would just randomly assault a woman
If anything, they'd kick the shit out of other kids because hurr durr so tough

>a bit of spit = license to murder

Nigger.

>Black Noctis.webm

black culture is is almost as bad as extremist islam

Black people are increasingly being brought up being told they they are special, better than everyone else, and that the white man is out to get them.

What the fuck is wrong with you Amerifats.
Why do you allow niggers to behave like this.
Why the fuck you don't don anything about it.

How the fuck cucked you are.

They are just like us

>i've had an old woman spit in my face and it would have been well within my rights to kill her
where do you live where you're allowed to kill people if they spit on you, mr edgemaster

this is why there was segregation

What games allow me to commit 60% of crimes despite being 13% of the population?

I thought America has the thing where you get thrown into jail forever when you get three strikes?

You jest but I have seen a white homeless guy assault a young black guy out of nowhere and then some cops showed up assuming the black guy started shit until I explained what happened.

Is this one of those
>So Sorry
Things? Where white people who have a blackdom fetish live out there fantasy?

Posting pictures of reputable figures who admitted that niggers were violent animals

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

What did Che mean by this? Why does EVERY other race dislike them? Obviously they are the real victims.

>being this much of a cuck

And I've seen a clip of an insane woman beating up a guy in a tram for no reason and the cops arresting the guy who didn't even hit her
What'S your point?

One woman single handedly began the castration of america

yeah that's the problem the black youth have the idea that they have to portray themselves in an invincible manner mostly deeming from the fact that they had no real supportive role in life and the fact that black parents are really sexist making the youth feel as if they have to find outside support by doing the illegal things rap music romanticize

ACtually self impossed segregation is the problem.

Black people, mudslimes, jew. etc move to countries yet refuse to integrate, baring themselves off in their own special communities.

A nigger could've gotten arrested and off the streets but you had to be a good little liberal faggot, hope you can live with yourself when he gets arrested in a few years after murdering some white person.

No that's baseball.

>let's commit a crime
>don't forget to get a video of the crime

The jails became full in five minutes. Now they just kill you in cold blood.

I'd never leave my house if I was american. If the gun nuts don't get you, the state will.

that's in only one state.

niggers

who cares about some cuck being cucked
betas gotta beta

Ok Cred Forums explain this to me, if whites are superior to blacks because they have a higher IQ and commit less crimes, why aren't asians superior to whites since they have even higher IQ on average and commit even less crimes?

He's not a psycho. He's your average black male that everyone protests for when he ends up messing with the wrong person and dies.

Quote from Gandhi

>“A general belief seems to prevail in the Colony that the Indians are little better, if at all, than savages or the Natives of Africa. Even the children are taught to believe in that manner, with the result that the Indian is being dragged down to the position of a raw Kaffir (South African equivalent of "nigger").”

To be compared to a nigger/black is the greatest insult. What did Gandhi, the man famous for his kindness, mean by this?

Jews don't need to integrate. What they do is make the rest of society Jewy.

i would kill someone if they thought me having no cash at hand is an ok reason to spit in there face plus the fact i've given money to her before so yeah i would

I've read too many fucking sex stories, all I wanted was to hear more of the rape part

>would have been well within my rights to kill her
No it wouldn't you stupid retard

Because they're over the top intelligent that spills over into high suicide rates and wierd sexual fetishes

>“There is a bye-law in Durban which requires registration of coloured servants. This rule may be, and perhaps is, necessary for the Kaffirs who would not work, but absolutely useless with regard to the Indians. But the policy is to class the Indian with the Kaffir whenever possible.”

Would you rather live with Mexicans or Blacks?

There's nothing wrong with that if people weren't forced to associate economically, ie government imposed transfer of wealth. The ghettos wouldn't be so big if they had to come up with their own means of survival, instead of dropping in wealth so they can get bigger and bigger and less sustainable.

Wow those guns sure came in handy there, good job Americucks.

They might be superior, personally, I don't give a shit, I just hate niggers.

Good job 'murrica.

Reminder that the smartest biologist in history said niggers are lesser than whites in every way intellectually.

Gandhi was a pedophile.

dropping in welfare I meant. The ghettos in America are basically democratic voter plantations.

Googlers being google

Mexicans, how is it even a fucking question.

Rapes are underreported and they cheat. Any other questions?

Mexicans.

Have blacks contributed to any country they stepped foot in?

youtube.com/watch?v=WgvYyC2bH78

If all mosquitos went extinct, there would be a net benefit for all of humanity because mosquitos bring no benefits.

Perhaps the same is of the blacks.

actual pedophile or "pedophile" where he fucked 15 year olds?

fuck off nigger

Mexican cartels are starting to kill off Crips and Bloods in Southern California. Even the Mexicans know that blacks are a problem.

my eyes hurt is this a meme am i supposed to gain info

>food
>culture
>work hard
vs
>no food
>no fucking culture
>dont work
>blame everyone else for problems.

really makes u think

Music

>that webm

How did it end?

China in particular lies on IQ tests.

The test is suppose to be the average of everyone, but China selects only it's best and brightest to be included in the statistics. The majority of Chinese people are dumb as fuck, but these ones live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere farming rice for a living.

Also Asians in general produce less geniuses. They might have an average of 105 IQ, but there are significantly less Asians with an IQ of above 130. Asians have no creativity, which is why they're always copying shit from others.

Remember Harambe? I think they should have shot the nigger instead of him. One was a fucking endangered gorilla. The other would have grown up to be a crip.

All of them. It's 2016.

The white woman is clearly in the wrong here. Abusing her privilege and taking up all the seats while the oppressed black man has to stand. He's a brave young American fighting for his civil rights. Obama would be proud.

the police came and arrested to black men and went to jail.

nah.

Both the Indians and East Asians agree on the dangers and problems blacks pose to all communities.

They take and take, but do not give or innovate.

>Even the Mexicans know that blacks are a problem.
Everyone does, especially black people from Africa.

Bad analogy, mosquitoes are food for many, many creatures. If mosquitoes die out then so do those creatures, and the creatures who eat those creatures and so on.

inquisitr.com/2507883/watch-black-youths-sickening-knockout-attack-on-helpless-homeless-white-woman-as-bystanders-watch-unconcerned-graphic-video/
actually they did

Hispanics are chill, hardworking, and very realistic.
I would love to share Cervesas with a bunch of homies desu.

Probably with dindus running away?

this is not Cred Forums. and this shit thread is not Cred Forums just because you mentioned "game" in your agenda-pushing rhetorics, nazi.

i just posted how a woman spit in my face because i was short on cash i then said i would have had full right to kill obviously i wouldn't and im also aware of that seeing as how i didnt kill her i also further explained how i have already encountered said person and have given her money before but all you get from that is that im black and therefore is am a nigger

If you look closely in the video, many of the people sitting down seem to also be homeless. I'm guessing this is one of those areas where the homeless are used to verbal and physical assault and feel powerless to change it.

They are superior. But superiority doesn't mean victory, the white man dominated the world with violence and soon they will fall before greater violence.

>Also Asians in general produce less geniuses.

Yeah, says you. Reputable source.

Pic related, another prolific nigger killer. He realized nig units had less tactical know how than their white counterparts.

GTA SA

Niggers would have been an endangered species if there wasn't any foreign aid in Africa. They're a fucking throwback.

vibrant people of color culturally enriched that old homeless lady

>dats racist
>you cant just show facts like that when it doesnt fit my narrative

> mosquitos

youre fucking retarded mate
like for real

I'm inclined to agree somewhat, that kid's parents were fucking morons and he'll likely end up another statistic, robbing and harming someone.

Meanwhile Harambe would just chill in his cage.

Dude, Mexicans know how to party without going too crazy.

>The disproportionate number of Atheists, Pagans, and Agnostics (read Atheist snowflakes) in the "furry community"
Can't say I'm surprised

>implying the same thing wouldnt happen in Europe but with muslim instead of nig nogs

>reality hurts my feelings ;_;

You could just go look at the statistics yourself.

Picture related, the IQ distribution looks like this.

GODDAMN NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish that was a thing where i grew up homeless people used to form gangs and rob and beat people who wouldn't give them money

Yeah i'm not gonna risk my life for some guy or girl i don't know and get stabbed in return

>mosquitos bring no benefits

there won't be any frogs, that means there's no snake, that means rats will breed freely and destroy farm and bring disease.

rats=nigger

>Have blacks contributed to any country they stepped foot in?
mostly entertainment, sports and building america's economy back in the colonial times

I never bothered to ask but how many of you here are black?

im replying to the webm in france.

>implying aid isn't part of the reason why Africa's such a shithole

People who like to give themselves meaningless titles, you mean? If I don't believe in god or if I wank to goombella I don't put on a badge of honor.

Fuck off niggerlover

NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying I live in Europe

Who here wants to earn their laces?

Every society realizes that blacks have nothing to contribute.

It's not a "badge of honor" or a "meaningless title" it's a way of classification. Stop being a pretentious cunt.

only because it keeps them alive.

Battlefiedl 1

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/toddler-tries-to-revive-mom-from-apparent-od-in-video-w441548

You know nothing. Mosquitoes are a plague. Rats are already breeding out of control and nobody cares.

Not everything has to have a butterfly effect, did anyone give a fuck about the Dodo?

No? In MENA you get your hand cut off if you assault someone who's not your wife or a whore.

I am.

>when that guy
What was "that guy"'s ethnic background, friend?

hello mr.fbi

This character wouldn't be the same to me if he weren't black so there's that I guess.

wtf i hate Cred Forums now

You know white people are going to be killed en mass when they're a minority. Yet the oppressive whitey have been largely accommodating to niggers and other minorities. They have every reason to push back against the forced enrichment.

VIDEOGAMES

wtf i hate forced memes now

>all those white people doing literally nothing

And this is why no one takes Cred Forums seriously. You bitch on your internet imageboards about how superior whites are to everyone else yet offline you cower and cuck to everyone and everything. And then, when anyone calls you out on this shit, you come up with conspiracies about how it's all the Jews' fault. Yes, white people are so weak minded and impressionable that kikes can tell them what to do and they do it.

If whites are really this weak and pathetic than they deserve their demise. Survival of the fittest, as a famous white man once said.

reminder that black people =/= niggers

really makes me think

>No food
>What is fried chicken
Come on man

is this like suppose to shock me? i've been on Cred Forums too long for anything on the interwebs to hurt or make me emotional

my points still stands. not going to risk my life for strangers

Is there one race that isn't tired of niggers?

How is it that an entire planet is united against once race?

>its another le Cred Forums boogieman is responsible for everything that offends me episode

Fucking savage monkeys, man.

All brown people are sub human scum.

Prove me wrong.

t. white cuck

>if whites do better than blacks it's 100% accurate data
>if asians do better than whites its just cheating and wrong information

You know that you're just rationalizing your flawed logic now.

>reporting the truth of an altercation to the authorities makes you a cuck

Trump supporters, everyone

cultural enrichment and the strengthening of our communities from diversity

and somehow it's racis to be suspicious of niggers and avoid their groups

It's not flawed logic when it's an actual fact.

Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2 Prototype 2

Chinese, Arabs, Russians, and South Americans know to corral and handle their nig populations.

Why don't you?

yeah people don't believe that here especially not on Cred Forums i just made two comments about how i go spit on because i didn't have money to give to a hobo that i usually do give money to and jokingly said i could have killed her and i got called a nigger

>Tfw live in peaceful Western European country
>We fell for the diversity meme
>Tfw I see packs of blacks just sitting around in groups during times when everyone else is working
>Tfw huge crime spikes
>Speaking out about ANY of this is raycis
I would genuinely unironically massacre this race.

black muslim ofc

way to defer the topic to East Asian superiority. The problem is niggers.

>unprovoked and from behind
>those monkeys still couldn't knock his scrawny ass out
subhuman shits

scottish came up with the idea of cooking chicken in lard but white people make fun of us for eating it

It's alright

fried chicken is american. Blacks just like it.

this isn't your hugbox

Black people in Mexico are isolated

its not yours either :^)

>tfw living in glorious sheepland
>dragon speak drives away foreigners
>only cultural enrichment be Asians at the university and designated paki shop.
Is great living in my shitty Welsh village.

Every race knows they are a problem.

THEY WUZ GOOD BOYZ THEY WUZ OUT SPREADIN DA WURD OF DA LORD DAT DAY

That last guy had some skill at least. He probably just sent his lackeys to test the white boy's powers, to see if he was a worthy opponent.

wow bro thats crazy, this eliminates all the black on white crime stats, thank you for this antidote evidence posted on an anonymous imageboard

These threads make me wanna think things sometimes, but every black person I've known as a friend or acquaintance has been just as civilized and eloquent, if not more-so, than the average person. A military veteran with strong Christian values who is equal parts stern and reasonable, a D&D player who was the least aggressive and argumentative in our group who rather often would start fights with each other (and a Ganondorf Melee main as a bonus), and a very sweet and conversational drawfag who I rarely even saw with other black people. These are what come to mind, but even the strangers I see come into Cumberland Farms speak and act rather courteously.

Even the ones I'd expect to be more ghetto trash have at least been sociable and willing to talk about vidya with a stranger. Maybe it's a locational thing, but there's too many exceptions to fall for the Cred Forums meme. Though I'm sure some groups have collectively dragged each other down to be practically savages, such as BLM and certain communities where a whole population of them will rally against a cop who only did the right thing, but I'm absolutely sure that many have or always have been separated from the uncivilized.

Jesus christ

Literally monkeys.

Black people in mexico are usually the chill kind.

>Blacks just like it.

Who doesn't like fried chicken?

I'm white and I love the shit out of fried children.

Niggers being niggers.

The filmer/actor are both charged. Not sure what the sentence was, but the actor has a long history with the police, this is his 6th as an adult. He had even more as a teen. Drugs, weapons, theft, assaults, etc. While detained he was fighting the police as well.

My own reason would lead this man to be put behind bar for 20+ years at least. With possible parole after 10-15 years. The filmer should get 3-7 years.

Chances are, if they get out early, they will re-offend again. When that happens, 40 years in bar if its a crime against another.

Facts from the FBI and Department of Justice on blacks in America:

>Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database
>Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report
>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report
>Young black men kill 14X more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine
>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice
>42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed
>Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice
>In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice
>Black males have "mean testosterone levels 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher". Higher levels of testosterone are linked to aggression. Source: US National Library of Medicine
Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America:
>73% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Source: US Department of Health Statistics
>67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians. Source:US Census surveys and National Kid Count
>In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites. Source: US Department of Education

>smug animu girl reaction image
>obvious bullshit story
tumblrfags whine about Cred Forums but this shit is cancer incarnate

*chicken

is this culture?

why would i want this to get enriched? answer me nigger

wrong
>>>Cred Forumsrules/1

You know what's funny for me, as a Mexican. That one of my closest friends ever is black yet I still hate them as a race.

what the fuck is even the story behind this? Please tell me there was justice.

Reminder that blacks are also the one race usually confined to urban areas, making them easy to corral and dispose of.

They also lack the innovation needed to survive if their supply lines to power, water, food, etc were cut off.

Just a thought.

ummm yeah but did you read anime boy's post yeahhhh didn't think so guess those stats don't mean shit hahaha

Got something to tell us user?

too bad :^)

Mexicans:
>Hard working
>beautiful Culture
>Bros
>Know how to party

Blacks:
>Don't work
>Disgusting Culture
>Think we owe them something because our ancestors were assholes

Are you Mexican or Mexican living in USA?

DELETE THIS

I appreciate the effort but if you don't think stats can be used to prove literally anything then you're too young to handle the internet.

I could make a claim that the sun doesn't exist by only taking pictures at night for 50 years and dismissing anyone saying otherwise. I have "evidence" for this "fact".

>so long, gay bowser!