When watching an LP/Streamer playing the game is making more fun than actually playing the game

When watching an LP/Streamer playing the game is making more fun than actually playing the game.

What happened to me, Cred Forums?

This should only happen with games you don't have access to or don't like to play. Or it could be once you watch a full LP of a game your brain is like "nigga we already did this" I watched yakuza 4 LP by SBFP and then played through it all. It took me like a week because my brain was like the thing I mentioned before. Also you have to factor in age. Also I don't give a fuck what anyone says last generation was way better than this one. I have been forced to go back and play old games from like 2007 because most games these days just don't have what it takes. I mean where the fuck is the talent. I want more second party games like no more heroes.

This happens every gen you dogshit. You're last gen games were awful as well

FUCK OFF MOTH POSTER SCUM
STOP INVADING Cred Forums

sure thing "jeff," if that's even your real name

help me Cred Forums, i've began watching people play hearthstone on twitch, i'm turning into a casual and i don't like it

Lick my torso. Sir.

bost more moth

Just stop and every time you do it punish yourself. Like punch yourself in the nuts.

nice bost

I do this only for games I don't want to invest hardship to practice infinite hours.

An example are DoW2 Elite mod replays from the Indrid Casts channel so I can enjoy some proper and fun matches with decent commentary, faction wars is fun but I will never play it because I know I'm bad.

Other games are boring to watch while it's more enjoyable for me to play them.

but i'm also into cbt

What's that son?

cock and ball torture.

I like watching lps or streams of games I've already played to see other people's perspective on things, how they handle the things I've already done, and if they like it as much as I did.

saice on this qt moth?

Okay then just look in the mirror and say I will not watch hearth stone it is gay and if I watch I am gay and i if I am gay then I am scum and nobody likes scum.

Yer da was a milkman.

but i'm also gay

he was actually a Seabee

MOTH

PUSSY