What's the adequate posture while playing video games?

What's the adequate posture while playing video games?

Inside-up, leftwards.

what the fuck is a tendie?

It's what my friend calls his dog

how the fuck did pepe go from
>sadfrog
>gladfrog
>/r9k/ autism mascot no. 1
>pee pee poo poo
>a tool that is unironically used to sway the american politics climate

Where to next?

Let's not forget that he was also used by Katy Perry

And before sadfrog, before even being adopted by Cred Forums, he was in boy's club

new

Laying on a bed tops all. Deskfags be damned.

What is that device even suppose to do?

Some r9k meme but I still don't exactly know what they are. I think it's yank fast food.

It's just another name for a chicken strip.

you forgot all about "feels good man"

I don't know but his double chin reminded me of this.

uh that's just an outline of brain rot due to irony/meme culture

like gee i wonder why, when you have literally nothing to do day-in day-out besides shriek at people you don't like on a glowing screen, you eventually end up with literally no personality besides hating stuff and hating yourself

Chicken tenders

You sound like a shit person.

'ha ha ha chicken tendies are funny ha ha tfw mommy won't buy me candy!! ha ha reeee lol!'

'...anyway i literally haven't left the house for weeks because the human race is a disease and i like being alone anyway because the only thing outside is niggers and women. also i like to watch dragon ball z'

I feel kind of bad for Matt Furie, he could've got a lot of exposure. But at the same time if he wanted to ride that wave he probably could have. Not too often you can definitively say you are the creator of a massive mainstream meme.

unironically delete r9k and pol. they are toilet boards and i don't think they'd be missed

Oh you mean inner fillets or chicken strips like a normal person would say?

Sitting with your back straight. Don't want a hunchback while playing vidya

No, breaded chicken bits. It's funny because it's literally the food you give small children because of course you're supposed to dunk them in sauce to give them flavour.

When their refugees set up camp in your favorite boards (or just Cred Forums) you'll suddenly remember why containment boards were created. Let's not be so short sighted.

*supposed

Nah, kids don't need sauce. Why do you think they ask for plain hamburgers? When feeding little kids, just ask yourself "is this food a glorified salt delivery vector?" and if the answer is yes, they will love it.

So nuggets or diced chicken?
Is this some retarded american thing or something?

Just because you've breaded them doesn't make them something new.

Maybe. You ever seen chicken nuggets at McDonalds? You just slice a whole chicken breast into irregular pieces like this, bread them, and bake or fry them.

>not having a beanbag

i'm done.

>no threads even mentioning them
>or at the least decent chairs

donedone.

I prefer the term 'nuggies' myself.

Anything to make something sound more juvenile.

>containment boards
if we're operating from the view that pol and r9k must be kept in their respective containment zones lest they spread across the rest of the place, maybe we should take a step back and think about why they're tolerated in the first place
>Cred Forums
nobody goes to Cred Forums any more

>beanbag
they're fun for the first few months, but you can't use them as a sofa replacement. plus after about two years they 'deflate' as the pellets inside start to get compacted and, well, sat-on
source: experience

Best post

The right way...