Oh my, this is an awful lot of HP you have there. I wonder if there is anything I, or one of my subspecies...

>Oh my, this is an awful lot of HP you have there. I wonder if there is anything I, or one of my subspecies, can do about it.

God Eater thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=754701354
youtube.com/watch?v=PLUeowS8VNk
strawpoll.me/11304349
youtube.com/watch?v=fRJvIB_QdSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur kinda FOXY when your mad
guys?

Seems like GE threads are starting to slow down a lot. Or its just not the right time of the day.

Anyway, someone recommended to me to get aragami crystal 27 (or was it 28? no idea, the one you get for GE2RB quests), what am I supposed to do with it? Ive got one but cant do anything with it.

other then the crimson ororochi one

you can make only one thing with em

mostly upgrades

where though? Cant upgrade anything. Do i need special weapons or something?

I want to grab Alisa's shirt and flip it upwards! I want to fuck a sariel!

first time im hearing of this. mind telling me about it? hows the gameplay? is the story pure cringe? anything similar?

27 is used to craft the best melee weapons in the game. 28 is used to craft an upgrade part that acts like an inferior Bombardier compound skill.

Just fought one for the first time.
Is it supposed to be a massive HP sponge?
It certainly doesn't look the part.

oh if 27 then its the crimson ororchi one

meaning pick your favorite end game weapon which is all the way in the bottom

fast paced some times going CUHRAZY though easy until post story, ANIME AS HELL story

its great

Fuck your brother.

At this point I should make a text file or something with the basics.

Gameplay has the same basics as Monster Hunter: kill big monsters, get their stuff, make new weapons, kill bigger monsters. Combat's pretty fast-paced and can feel a bit floaty at times. 6 distinctly different melee weapons and 4 types of guns, you can swap between melee and gun with the press of a button.
It's not too hard, until the post-game stuff.

Story is full anime. If you can't stand that, you're probably gonna hate every story bit.

Most compare it with Monster Hunter, while there are similaritys GE is a lot faster and less deep. Story is anime as fuck, which I personally dont mind, but it can be cringy at times, yes. If youre into action and grinding Im sure you will like it.

Just checked, its 28, Im still far from being able to beat crimson orochi. Thanks for clearing that up.

>Gameplay has the same basics as Monster Hunter

sold me, thanks.

any non-spoilery tips for new player to the game while it downloads?

The +99 one had something like more than 300k HP. I thought it was never going to die. So yes, the regular Kyuubi has a stupid amount of HP, far more than its variants.

Who is he talking about? I'm pretty sure it's not that white thing since she's still alive and kicking.

Anyone here got a trick to trigger Urgent missions faster in resurrection? After that I would have 100% in it.

Still lost to him.
Still should have been saved.

>How do we stop the Devouring Apocalypse?
>WITH THE POWER OF SONG
Oh my god.
Are you fucking shitting me.

I ruled that out because:

a) He speaks about her as though she's dead
b) The archive description of that scene is 'Soma remembers the comrades he has lost in battle'
c) It's at the abandoned factory, not Aegis
d) If he had saved her, Johannes would have succeeded and Nova would have annihilated the world. It makes no sense for him to regret that

If you sing at things hard enough, it works.

That plan was so stupid it went all the way around to genius.
Fucking idols, man. They're in everything nowadays.

On another note, what's a good Tower Shield path to follow in RB? I initially went with the Ymir line because it was stupid good in GER, but it doesn't seem to be getting those skills that I want it to get, plus its defense is lagging horribly behind at D8.

Nonono.
They're stopping the Devouring Apocalypse with ANOTHER Devouring Apocalypse.
They're TRIGGERING that second Apocalypse with THE POWER OF SONG.
Get it right.

>every GE heroine so far has been a high school age silver haired girl from Yurop with brain problems
>yfw if GE3 takes place after another three year timeskip Erina will fit this bill perfectly
... Aside from the brain problems, that is. Unless something big happens in those three years.

What would happen if Basara sang to the Aragami?

Like everything else in the galaxy, they'd listen to his song. Even if they don't want to. If the Aragami actually care is another matter.

>Alisa 15 (Now 18)
>Ciel 16
>Erina 17 (Now 14)
I see, so we need to wait for GE4 to have the legal one. And of course our guy must be 17 like Yuu or Hiro.

>fight Kyuubi for the first time
>barely make it out with 5 endurance
>Light of Ruin bullets does barely any damage

Goddamn, do I just have shitty equipment or does the Kyuubi ramp up the difficulty?

Well, considering that his songs were actually able to hurt the Jigenjuu in SRWZ2, it wouldn't surprise me if he could damage and/or destroy them.

>mfw romeo died

Some asshat spoiled it for me yet it still hurt as hell

>Fenrir hub music for the Lunar Cry mission

can this be kept? Better than the shit they currently have

I want Kyuubi as pet!

Once you get to post-story you can change the BGM to whatever.

It's like a giant, deadly puppy!

if im not super interested in the story should i go through the first game anyway or hop into the second one for better gameplay? nothing to carry over is there?

I've always been interested in Monster Hunter, but never got it because I don't own a 3DS, and didn't feel like getting it for one or two games (Nothing else really interests me) is God Eater a worthwhile substitute?

You need to unbound the head with melee strikes first. Either use a stun grenade or hack at his front legs until he falls down. Also bullets don't really do much to Kyuubi in general.

I was in the same boat as you and I'm loving GER at the moment. 50hours in and I'm still going strong.

doing Crimson orochi with just canon without blastgun cheese is hard

Depends on what makes you interested in MH.
If it's the 'kill big things to make things to kill bigger things' part, then probably yeah.
If it's the slower combat of MH, then probably no.

You can always emulate the PSP MHs, by the way.

So whats a good blood art for Hammers anyway? i've been using awaken the depths

I think I should be bringing more skills to no blast gun ororochi fight

Use assault, circlestrafe with the simple threeshot rapid/normal with attached SS bullet?
Takes a while but it dies.

>SS bullet?
not L to generate OP forever?

I thought SS was needed to do that. Huh.

Ok so I hit D15 in RB, I want to start arc farming and was wondering if I have a better chance of getting better arcs if I bump up the perilous difficulty?

Also the final boss was way easier than GER's final.

perilous difficulty is mostly artificial difficulty and some what for shirt rewards

How do you even avoid the hp shit? Which attack does it?

Where the fuck do I get the Devouring in Style trophy? I was in the shop section for 10 minutes and also in the normal clothes section, didnt get the trophy.

Right so Im better off just sticking to the norm and utilizing abandoned arc ups+ rare arc ups support skills then?

Never mind, according to Gamefaqs I need to be in the screen where you change your hair and stuff. How the fuck did they expect this trophy to come naturally? No one wastes 10 minutes in this screen.

Are you sure about that?

I actually don't mind that the final boss was a curbstomp. Pounding its face in was delightful.

Is it bad if I take elemental weaknesses to solo + 99 fights?

I never even got to hear its theme, all I could hear was I WILL WIN

How many break points are on Marduk?

I broke the face and rear legs during the fight

It might be my luck, but I get better results getting more overalls then using rare up

try getting both at the same time

I know front legs break as well.

Don't think so, at least when I was clearing my +99s I still got the same spread of yellows, blues and purples.

And GE1's Pita was always kind of a joke with HDH bullets, Arius included. The existence of Cornix meant you didn't even have to expose yourself much to gain stupid amounts of OP.

>most annoying character dies
>it somehow hurts

?

>when wild AND survival instinct kicks in

OK thanks guys

Consult this for weaknesses, breakpoints and item drops
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=754701354

>Cornix meant you didn't even have to expose yourself much to gain stupid amounts of OP.
I swear they're gonna remove it next game

I never bothered Raging at it.
Then again, I kinda don't Rage at all.
Most of the time I forget it's even there.

Do enemies have crush/slash/piercing weaknesses?

No one ever lists though.

There's a special pledge against it, which is why I was so eager to spam Blood Rage.

Each individual body part has its own specific weakness to ranged pierce, ranged crush, melee pierce, melee crush, and slash, which if it's the same as GEB takes the form of pure percentage damage reduction.

i am looking at this list and who the fuck decided to give Agrami parts of God Arcs?

Magatsu will summon the orb as soon as it enrages i.e. after you unbound anything. If you break a part, immediately start running like hell.

You'll find out as you play Rage Burst.

Is the gameplay any good?

I love boss specific shit like this

Ah is it a one time attack or does it spam it for a while? Can you just tower shield your way through it?

RATE FINAL STORY BOSSES

Actually fun teir:
Arius nova

Fair yet still fun Tier:
Corrosive Hannibal

Push over Tier:
Arda Nova

AIM FOR THE WEAK SPOT:
World Opener

BULLY THE POOR THING:
World Closer

how do pledges work?

>Slap the shit out of Arda Nova, barely even a fight
>Get my ass nearly handed to me the first time I fight Fallen Arda

I didn't even think to see if there'd be a special pledge against it (as I said, I forget Blood Rage is even there most the time), otherwise I probably would have done so

anyone know where to find Ariadne's silk?

Why is the game so god forsakenly long? Im just hitting difficulty 11 and have around 60 hours played. I haven't even changed my gear for like 3 or 4 difficulties. Poison shortsword is all I need.

When you try and activate Blood Rage, you pick a target and pledges. Each pledge adds extra conditions to Blood Rage's activation, like doing more damage, hitting a number of times in a specific way, breaking a bond, devouring, etc. Each pledge picked also increases the damage of Blood Rage. When all pledges are fulfilled, Blood Rage activates.

Yeah I can agree with that.

okay

He will summon an orb every time he rages. Enraging him in rapid succession will cause multiple orbs to linger around the map. The 'attack' cannot be blocked or mitigated in any way, just run to another part of the map the second you break something.

If you are in Burst, the fastest way to move is going to be looping dash jump, which covers a lot more distance than simply running. If you are using Short Blade, you can add another dash when you jump, so you'd go dash > jump > dash > drop down > dash > jump > dash > drop down and repeat. For short blade, dash > light attack looping is actually the fastest way to move but it's only slightly faster than dashjumping and it's harder to loop.

With fast reactions and looping dash jump, you can get out of the orb area of effect before it even starts activating.

>He will summon an orb every time he rages. Enraging him in rapid succession will cause multiple orbs to linger around the map. The 'attack' cannot be blocked or mitigated in any way, just run to another part of the map the second you break something.

That's insane. What if it's a small map like on on aegis?

Is the step attack for short sword any good? I have not tried it at all, but am liking meteor strike and swallow ascent for their range covering and quick hit damage to parts.

Swallow's takes for fucking ever to upgrade though. Rank 4 only has hit and crit, no +3 effect, so on average it grows 2-3% per mission.

I bought GE2RB and have been enjoying it but it's too easy. I can't tell if it's because my Monster Hunter skills make it easy or if I'm not far enough for a challenge or what.

I just beat the pic related, does it get hard soon?

Wait, but Shio is your waifu, don't imouto her like that you idiot. Why is Soma so bad at understanding he loves the little monster girl?

man its so easy to Gib Chi you types once you know how

Don't break any parts unless you really have to. Magatsu's head is very weak once it's broken so you can try to break that but do not hit the tail or chest.

The step BA has lower damage than Swallow Ascent but the OP gain is decent since it deals a lot of hits. I still prefer Ascent though, not least because it doesn't fill my screen with the bloom from all those gobs of light.

>no cutsy loli team mate in both GER and GE2RB

What the fuck.

Shio isn't a loli she's a monster

So can gun attack break bonds? Are you suppose to melee only?

Of course it can
Hell, I get more breaks with my assault than with my hammer.

I kind of like the oracle effect skills with multihits. Meteor strike especially is styling.

However Swallow does crazy damage. Even with rank 3 I am killing stuff stupid fast. I did the rank 10 mission with two hannibals and it took all of 4.5 minutes, and I wasn't even using an elemental blade. Can't wait to see what damage rank 4 does.

Yeah why not? Bond breaking isn't exclusive to melee. Just don't miss and also try not to use IOD bullets because they have a tendency to hit Kyuubi's chest which is directly behind its head hitbox.

damn

to think hes been doing that FOR YEARS

Is this game like monhun at all?

same basic concept (do missions, fight monsters, craft gear to fight stronger monsters)

but God Eater is more... anime. Right down to the cutscenes

Fuck, I hated that about Toukiden.
I can skip them right? As long as it's not as dull and can ignore the weeb I can deal with it.

>playing an anime as fuck game without liking being anime as fuck

you wont like it dont bother

God Eater 2 Rage Burst is english only

and the story (at least what I am up to) is interesting.

You can skip them as long as you aren't playing multiplayer, but you ARE required to go around talking to people between missions at times before the next one that lets you progress pops up.

Guys, who do you get good at using Chaser with the Great Sword? I love the thing, but I am missing like half the time.

Honestly, check the gameplay and see if you like it. That's what is most important about a game.

learn to know where the monsters are in a few seconds

I feel like I'm playing MH for the first time again. And by that I mean I'm getting raped constantly. Fuck this guy. He keeps murdering everyone and I can't touch him.

In ge2 in survival mission with just Livie how he fuck am I suppose to beat boss in the last mission? That fucker jumps all the time, all his attack have huge aoe. And the whole mission has annoying aragami. Everything so far was rather easy. And I'm using blast sword and blast gun, are other weapon more efficient here?
Cute Alisa for attention

Yo no homo Soma's cute.

I am on this mission as well, and didnt bother to try it last night since I was tired.

I am borderline afraid to even try it, since if I spend the time on it and then get fucked in the last mission I will quickly get pissed and hate it.

Had the same issue playing Freedom Wars with the final boss where you have to do multiple missions then get fucked over the boss due to the NPC ai.

The thing about Gawain is that while it's fast and obnoxious, it's made of paper.
Ignore Livie. If she dies, let her stay dead, she'll respawn on her own like twice.
Focus on keeping your own ass alive, followed by murdering the fucker.

You are using what sword?

Dont push him

last thing we need is him to go MAD SCIENTIST

can someone help me find a track?
fought a few times on difficulty 10 in god eater 2, especially that one with the corrosive hannibal and a few vajratails.
i just cant find the name of that soundtrack

I keep playing god eater while other games in my back log rot

its not his regular theme?

Don't worry, if it happen Shio and Yuu will hug the edge out of him.

i actually dont know

has he his own theme?
thought for the most time its the stage theme?
didnt really paid attention to that

Is it safe to buy this on amazon for the Vita?

Really don't like buying shit online but I have no choice.

I'm a monster hunter fan and I want to get into this game. Has it improved since Burst? I wanted to like the psp game but it was too easy and felt a little bland. I know MH isn't exactly "hard" but is this at least on par in difficulty?

>vita
>physical
?
nope still pretty easy

post story missions are another matter though

They sell download codes. but it seems suspect which is why I'm asking.

its the same thing

See you faggots online then.

Got this on my first try, it wasn't that bad. Just save up your bust from the first 3 missions and you can use it twice during the 4th battle making you immortal for a bit. Also use a speed or chase BA to keep on its ass.

Also why is Livie such a whore.

design concept: Erotic red riding hood

>kanon fucks up 3 of my devours in a row

devour away from her duh

but her line of fire is 'the entire aragami'

>move to a different location and angle
>Kanon moves behind me to "accidentally" shoot my ass

Her line of fire is anything that moves.

When can I fight a Marduk without the stupid survival mission?

Fran gets ma dix up.

mfw idolfagging hard

>most trophies left to do are all grinding shit like get all blood arts, learn all skills with a character and other shit like that

Doesnt help that the rarity decides the percent of your completion. I hate my autism of wanting to get at least close to 100% in games I really like.

Abandoned God Arc farming is torment

but it keeps tickling my autism

getting blood arts in one weapon isnt so bad,

hell they gave you a standard level 15 mission with the best punching bag in the game to do it in

No where until high rank. Best you can do it do it again with a support with reward up and the +1 skill to get the most out of it. His weapons are pretty good though, so its worth the trouble.

I hope Annette and Federico return in God Eater 3. Despite being literal generics

I wonder if Abaddon/Amors are technically pure blood aragami

but in lore are really really rare

what defines high rank in GE2RB?

The materials are named different? I don't remember exactly what difficulty is what rank, but I can tell by the mats. They should really label these things or change the color of the difficulty.

I meant for missions that way I can fight Marduk without doing the survival mission

So what are the cool arts for short swords?

Erina is kawaii.

I'm enjoying Kirin Dart, but I have no idea if it's optimal or anything.
It's just fun to bounce off of things and reset your combo or spam thrusts onto a weak spot.

Anything that involves air is good except the one that shoots you backward.

Next one is D10 called Meteor Shower. You fight it with a Chi-you and Fallen Kongou. So you got quite a long way before you get there.

Sky Dancer is fun as hell and you stay in the air so long alot of aragami can't even touch you. It has pretty much no control though so its hard to hit weakspots, but you are hitting so much all over the place you tend to break everything anyways.

Meteor Strike is fast as hell and strikes multiple times hard, but jumping and diving non-stop gets chaotic.

Swallow Ascent is great for chasing shit and hits super hard.

Killer Bee Stab hits super hard, but since you have to combo into it, is very hard to hit weakpoints and fast targets.

this guy can go toe to toe with psions just by clenching his butt. what a load of bullshit. i don't know why they made him and annette sound so awesome in 2rb's database when they appeared in one cutscene between them and ren

Hold up, there's one at D7, but the parts are high rank. I think the only way to get the low rank parts before then is the survival mission. You could always craft the higher parts down to lower parts.

>Hold up, there's one at D7, but the parts are high rank. I think the only way to get the low rank parts before then is the survival mission.

fuck the 3rd part of the mission

So is this shit basically just monster hunter ?

a worse monster hunter

Anyone know of any good data or guides about using poison? I have been using the sariel short sword with poison and heavy pierce and am I wrecking shit fast so I feel no reason to swap, but I wonder if I am gimping myself and could be going even faster using elemental attacks or a different status effect.

Does poison do anything other than damage over time? It seems to occasionally cause a stagger of some sort, but its hard to tell if its the poison or other knockdown effects.

The only problem with poison is you may kill something without breaking any parts. But that's what Ignore Bond is for.

As far as hard numbers go? I doubt anyone's bothered. Making bullets is where most of the focus goes.

>Subspecies: the game

and I thought Toukiden was bad. I wouldn't complain if the first 10 hours of subspecies you fight through did anything fucking different than their cousin. Most insulting is flagship being nearly the exact same as his cousin, to th point they put it on the fight alongside it. The fuck.

to be fair

God eater has almost no budget at all

they reuse a shitton of assets and outsource their character models

you know you can swap high difficulty parts for low ones right? this isn't monster hunter

That's what I said.

>You could always craft the higher parts down to lower parts

Okay but I have no idea how long it will take to get to D7

D4 took forver

D4 is the biggest slog in Rage Burst. The other difficulties go notably faster.

okay.

also fuck that one mission where you have to fight a Vajra and a Quadriga on a small ass map

Just wait. Nothing is as fun as fighting a borg calaman plus a Susan'o at the same time. Fucking tailnado hell.

>2 Susano'o

then you abuse certain things to wipe em out without even blinking

Very.

>Guard radius
>Guard Speed
SHIEEEET

I can tell. But I would expect more variety from the second games rerelease. I know development cost can be crazy but did they make no money off their previous stuff?

>Yuu with cradle jacket
I see this guy is up to date. Although it doesnt make sense with young Erina, and the gloves are wrong

So, what IS necessary to get blood bullets up fastest, beyond hitting the enemy with your shots (and the obvious higher rank/raging gun/etc)?
Is it times shot? OP spent? Damage dealt (doubting the last, from my testing)?

Is there a good tower shield with those skills normally on it or is this done by attaching skills?

gboro shield has them iirc

I've been playing up to fucking difficulty 8, I have yet to get a motherfucking guard speed skill. I had about 7 at difficulty 4, but in GE2 it's akin finding water in the middle of the desert. Fucking RNG.

Cool, I've been looking for a good tower shield with at least guard speed, adding guard radius would be the cherry on top.

Weapon/Shield trees when?

aurgelmir gets guard speed but not radius, but it does get guard stamina and firm stand

It's an upgrade called Swift Guard, and you can craft it at Rank 10. Make sure you have 2 Wight Braid's though. So fuck up some Yaksha.

At what rank?
I've been using it so far, but I'm at difficulty 8 right now and it seems like I can't upgrade it yet again.
It was fucking amazing in GER, but so far it feels lackluster in RB.

>That handgun
Just once I want a MH clone to give me an M9 as an option.

Freedom wars was so close.

I cant tell if I want her normal blood outfit or her blood special

What's the best gun to use for someone who almost never uses their gun?
Alternatively, what are some guns that go well visually with gem swords and aurgelmir?

well it wouldnt do jack shit to aragami

Ciel carries around a pistol to point at humans and hopefully make them surrender

Is radius even necessary for tower shields?

I have the swift guard upgrade part now, but I've been using the two slots of Lupine and OP upgarde. Honestly considering I only use my blast gun to fire on stuff that is running away with ruin I should probably swap to guard or melee upgrade parts, but my melee stats are already pretty much all maxed.

>never uses their gun?
Shotgun

No, not necessary.
But goddamn if it doesn't make the Borgs infinitely less annoying.

Pistol god arcs exist, they would be good enough for ogretails at least.

Compact god arc bullets yo.

More like 'existed'.
Nobody uses them anymore because they do jack against anything larger than an ogretail.

>Eating the hole thing with the stick included
Jesus fuck Nana it doesnt even looks good.

Special is the better outfit.

Those exist. God Arc Pistols is what the very first God Eaters had to use against the aragami. Gen is the only one that survived.

Which monster would you like as a pet?

An Amor

Annette pls think of Brendan

Maybe GE 3 will have a mix of both weapons.

I'd love to have a knife/gun dual wield combo as a weapon. They just need to figure out how to break up God Arc components without it looking stupid.

Pistol type God Arcs are hella obsolete. They could barely take out Ogretails let alone large size aragami

Shio.

Brendan keeps it professional. I don't think he'd mind.

A Kyuubi

>Melee attack speed up
>only found as negatives

why

Blood art in general: Difficulty, Hitting, and Hitting weakspots will determine how quick it levels.

>In game she always have the same face
>meanwhile in the manga

She smiles in game sometimes.

She only perks up when Cappy is involved.

But that is the bullet talking scene

After some more testing, for blood bullets it seems it's based mostly on OP spent.
Hitting something with 2cost shots and with the same OPs worth of 25 cost shots, on the same gun with the same settings etc, gave about the same progress.

So what's the best Buster Sword type?

>drunk Kanon

Little slut wants a GE orgy.

>use buster blade after using scythe for the whole game
>suddenly feel like Im doing damage against monsters that arent Ouroboros

Going the edgy scythe route was a mistake.

I use Scythes are OP harvesters. The multiple hits really pile it on.

>he doesn't like Ar Tonelico

Ha, get a load of this fag.

too bad the singing part wasnt a game play part

Protecting her from really weak tentacles would've been cool. I was hyped just watching it.

Who else prefers the English version of Aria of Light that was sung there instead of the Japanese version?

youtube.com/watch?v=PLUeowS8VNk

Is this song in Rage Burst?

I don't think I've seen anyone say otherwise. The people who WOULD aren't playing the game, because they're waiting for the undub.

God and man is in Rage burst

but its the theme of the First series

Fine with me. I just want it to be my Den theme.

I kinda consider God and Man to be the theme song of the series, since a lot of songs has its leitmotif, from the God Eater theme to Merciless Lord

>start Gina's character episode
>Fallen Sariel and Aether mission
>she just stands there without firing

I need to know where you guys stand on this

strawpoll.me/11304349

>Gina calls Venus a showoff

get to smackin fool

>tfw the devouring apocalypse is the power of song.

DRAKENGAAAAAAAAARD!
youtube.com/watch?v=fRJvIB_QdSk

naw that was just one way to empower will into one place

I think it was actually a way for Taro to remind us all we exist merely as his fucking masochistic toys. But sure.

>Corrosive hannibal fight in GER
>Cutscene after the first fight
>Protag starts talking out of fucking nowhere

Execution does plenty of damage against virtually anything. OP gain is better too.

I was hyped as fuck when I first saw this

Anyone else wish GER had more missions with the second and third units? They're a lot more entertaining than the first unit tryhards.

If realize also, you are the one talking at the start of the burst arc.

I WON'T LET YOU RUN AWAY!
DO YOU HEAR ME!
THAT'S AN ORDER user!

>yfw DON'T RUN AWAY!

Whatever happened to Tyrone?

DON'T RUN AWAY FROM LIVING THAT IS AN ORDER!

Resurrection is actually the newer game (since its a remake of the original PSP 1), so if you dont really care about plot, play Rage Burst first and then Resurrection.

its why I play Male PC

Are there any more male character outfits in Resurrection other than Lindow's, Soma's, and Kota's? I want Ren's.

You know the FeMC says the same thing too right?

Decided to take a break.

its not as HOTBLOOD

I've heard a bunch of the voices of the FeMC say it, they don't really have the same "punch" to it.

im really glad I started this image meme XD
But it sucks since I cant post the original

?

Meant the crop of Kanon blasting the Sehkmet

PILE OF ODEN SAMMICHES

The Defense Unit were generic NPCs too in Vanilla GE1/Burst

Look at them now

Bruh, Kanon and company were generics too at first.

>dudes already captain
>pretty close to commander

Skull crusher is only really good if they stand still for long enough

>probably the most beautiful song in the series
>feel nothing but seething rage when hearing it
rrrrrrreeeeeeeee

it's that new-type magic dude

The Far East is where boys go to become men.

I never understood why we didn't get Spear Lindow and Blue Alisa. Is Spear Lindow a new type or an old type?

Scythes are amazing against large Aragami thanks to Round Fang

Especially when paired with Melee ATK HP Absorb

and where Women go to be crazy

>tfw getting a new personal event

>If GE3 starts with a new MC, then Federico is your commander

Christmas cakes sure love their showers

>Blue Alisa
I can understand why they dropped blue Alisa since her weapon is now official Yuu weapon, on the other hand I cant understand spear Lindow.

wtf is venus?

A miserable pile of jelly

She is totally going to take over in the next game right?

There are like 5 God Arc sets that match

They need to start giving you more color options because having a missmatched arc triggers my autism.

I want to handle Kanon's cannons.

Kanon is just evil, evil!

why do these things feel the need to Roar?? are they going for a metal gear thing in which all mechs can vocalize angrily?

>MFW watching people using god arcs with mismatched colors.
I don't know my autism was this bad until i started to play MP.

>That Alisa

UNF

Anyways, what should I do now? Plow through Resurrection arc or just start Rage Burst?

they've turned into legitimate aragami

and are kinda bestial

its mostly the parasite growth on the back which is the actual aragami part of the GAS

manned ones are more mechanical

Resurrection arc is fast and it's worth playing if you want to see Soma mellow out.

>denuvo

>Resurrection arc
that lead to the best fights in the series

Shit, I feel so dumb..IM not exactly at that part of the game...since I Just started yesterday and I really didn't know they turned into legitimate Aragami..Alrighty then thanks

Someday she will learn to cook and Yuu will marry her. Until then Hiro will keep creating inmunity against her food being her tester.

>I really didn't know they turned into legitimate Aragami
like God arcs, they're normally Aragami kept on a leash

wild ones have their leashes Severed and thus turn wild

Yup I should really thought of that before asking

get a job

How do I into variant scythe?

Hiro is a true wingman.

depends if you want to actually kill things with it or feed your OP bar to use your guns to kill things with it

>Gill pulls out a fuckin' guitar during Survivals

I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

I want to kill things with it.

Use dash and triangle combo to get fast hits on moving targets
Use basic square attack when you have a big opening and want to target a specific part
Use R1+Square when you have an opening but just want to lay in damage or abuse hit based regens, triange>R1+square as the opening ends
Your basic air combo is square, square, square, triangle and you can go into the triangle combo upon landing

I haven't messed with their blood arts though.

You can just play it on the PSP emulator.

>ywn marry her

Which Aragami is featured in the God Eater 2 Rage Burst box art?

Chrome Gawain.

Chrome Gawain

Nothing like torturing your newly created waifu.

Nice, cant wait to fight it.

>Ciel get's CAPY'D

She is a protective wife thats for sure.

new food source inc

Fuck these rank 6 missions in GER.
>fight Dyaos Pita
>but with another Aragami just because fuck you
Is there a dung bomb or similiar in this game?
And why didn't they explain bullet editing at all to me.

Does anyone know how many story missions are there in GE2RB?

180ish

162 excluding Character stories and extra stories

Throw stun grenade and order everyone to split up

Still a long way to go then. Thanks

>Silver hair

That's what I don't like about God Eater. They just throw a bunch of monsters at you. Cheapens them a lot, because you don't fear them at all when they are alone.

they've designed the game around fighting many aragami

especially in RB

but they've learned how to make a threatening single aragami now

Which box are you guys talking about?

Mine is the Livie one with the giant Mukuro Kyuubi

This is the one I'm more familiar with.

Execution black blood art. Mine does around 40 - 50k per cleave fang.

>Remember trying to emulate the PSP version of GE2 long ago
>This cutscene flipped out and only rendered the screaming in pain head

Is that the one that does extra damage on downed aragami?

We God Eatervangelion now.

No, it's the Mortal Divide variant that has a much smaller activation window.

Should have mentioned that was talking about the localized version of Rage Burst with the skullface Aragami. So its name is actually Mukuro Kyuubi.

About to start god eater 2 with 2 friends in about an hour

Post bullets?

>tfw you notice the character models in GER blink and have a facial eye movement while idle and the one's in GE2RB don't

they probably didnt code eye blink until GER anyway

It's the little things

Good thing is GE3 will be improved on all aspects

I wonder if it's the first game not based on handheld hardware

I fully expect them to stick it on the NX if Vita is out.

ALL THE EGGS

I doubt they want to step on MonHun's toes

Just finished GER and I noticed that the Burst and Resurrection cutscenes were way better animated than the Rage Burst ones, especially the scenes where you and your squad were fighting something, like the scenes with Corrosive Hannibal and Arius Nova.

They won't have much choice if that's the only viable handheld in a year or two.

Any mechanics/unlockables that aren't blatantly obvious I should know about going into GE2?

>Do a survival + 99 5 stage mission for the t shirt
>1st level has 2 chi yous and 2 of those gator things
>After 20 minutes of my party getting slammed into the ground they all die
>Literally 4 more missions left

Yea no this shit would take 1 hour + and the last mission would probably end me

It's mainly about doing people's character episodes.

Do Ciel's character episodes asap to unlock blood bullets. Gil also unlocks upgrades for your starting weapons on his episodes. Licca will unlock support units for her episodes.

Is that all stuff you can do in online-multiplayer like GER? Or do i have to go into singleplayer

there's no miss-ables, if you need to know where to find a specific mat, check the aragami guide on Steam.

You can't do episodes online. Needs to be in single player.

Ciel is the only super important one though. And she has the shortest episode chain, for better or worse.

who /shortblade/ here?

Living the dream. Speeding the speed.

If you didn't already know. Do dash, jump, dash. You can move stupid fast especially at the end of missions collecting items.

damn look at those thighs

Okay thanks.

Any shit weapons in GE2? Or are they all pretty even?

They're almost too even. You can go with pretty much whatever. Skills don't automatically start at lv10 so you start off fairly weak but then get exponentially stronger compared to what progression looks like in Resurrection.

How the fuck do I unlock mortal divide for scythes?

I WILL WIN

Start the R1+Square combo
Press Triangle to do the vertical chop
Press R1+Square again to pull back the scythe

That gives you exp for mortal divide.

i kinda want to get this or EDF on steam

which is better do you think?

They're completely different games.

Give the PSP version of God Eater Burst a try on an emulator. That will give you a good idea of how Resurrection and Rage Burst play. The only thing you won't have access to are Hammers, Spear, Scythes and Shotguns.

Have both. 200+ hours in this and 80 hours in EDF 4.1. This has me hooked longer. Though EDF 4.1 is fun as fuck too.

>tfw almost 300 hours in and only around 10 online
They butchered the online too hard honestly.

the problem with GE2RB online for me is to arrange a time to play.

Also, the game has been out for a while so I will be under geared (currently at D5) and I doubt people would want to carry me. I am also afraid that they will skip cut scenes causing me to skip them

How bad is it, I haven't even tried? I'm up to difficulty 12 and will probably stop once I finish the story.

Freedom Wars was fun enough to get 100% in without it being too much hassle. Seems way too much time in GE2 and no real reason to bother once story is over.

The problem with the online is the most cancerous system, region lock. There isnt many players but there is no reason to be 0 rooms in online, hell I still find people to play with in resident evil REV2

user, oracle cells have no place in areas reborn through the devouring apocalypse...

>296 hours
That's literally almost half the amount of time this game has even been out. Do you even sleep?

So its safe to assume on psn its region locked aswell?

>Lindow smoking since he was young
also how none has claimed Tsubaki is a wonder to this day.

He knows how to play piano too

Is he the Blood Rage vocalist

The curse of being a strong independent woman who don't need no man

She intimidates them.

Maybe she'll hook up with Haru when he becomes a teacher

Dash, attack, dash is good at burst 3.

>Haru with anohter woman
there is more chances of Soma getting Shio back.

>They butchered the online too hard honestly.
What do you mean?

Also just started, I'm assuming there are different weapon styles? Fuck yes

>Over 200 blood arts
how the fuck do you unlock them all
this is gonna bother my autism

There is a D15 mission with a single ouroboros you can spam to level blood arts. With the BA exp increase backup skill it goes very fast. Till you get there, just use the ones you like and let them level naturally.

So, Masked Ogre is non-canon, right? He's still dead?

It's not different weapon styles.

In Rage Burst, you have blood arts, which let you modify one of your weapon's inputs. You can enhance certain actions or modify entire combo chains depending on the art.

Resurrection has Predator styles which allow you to modify your devour attacks. You get 3 additional devour types, and can eventually have them provide you with extra skills which are maintained with the Burst gauge.

If you read the dialog on his cutscene, it sounds like he's an Oracle Cell induced hallucination.

You could handwave it as him moving into your weapon and pulling a Ren.

PC or PS4?

Leah has more of chance than Tsubaki. Leah has that submissive slut angle going on

PS4 is locked to 30 FPS, needs PSN+ to play online but shares players with the Vita.

PC is capped at 60 FPS, better graphic through hardware solutions but has worse online infrastructure. An undub is also in the works for the PC (and vita) which PS4 won't see unless Bamco makes an official one.

>my slutty onee-chan can't be this cute.

Why is GE2's intro so shit compared to GER's?

Over the Clouds is a better song than F.A.T.E.

While Tsubaki would keep things strictly professional, Leah would probably show you off to everyone and would want a lot of attention. I imagine she'd be pretty high maintenance in that regard

Anyone wanna play GE2 on psn?? make a room please I feel as if people get booted from mine alot for some reason and I Know it isnt the net but idk

So what exactly is the timing for Execution anyway, do I press when the scythe hits the ground, or when the two lights intersect, or what?

Because Engrish
Also because the 1st Unit are a lot more eyecatching than Blood, and those uniforms

This is fran francois francesca de bourgogne. Can you say something nice to her?

I would submit a request to Fenrir for permission to impregnate the fuck outta her

I'm midway into GERB and I'm still a bit lost on the skill system. Like some skills say "activates at level 10." What does that mean?

Also what does it mean if a skill level is in red font?

Means at level 10 it works and before that it does nothing. Red skills have more than one thing providing them. The effects of red skills don't stack.

Some skills don't work if you don't have it at level 10, like Trigger Happy for example which halves OP usage in exchange for eating Stamina, while something like Frugal works even at level 1 and becomes more effective the higher the level and decreases OP usage in general

Request denied because she's mine.

So if I stack the same skills to make them add up to 10 it'll activate?

Yes.

I get it now. Thank you.

>Nana had to be born 2057 since she's 17 at 2074 when the game starts
>Yoshino became a God Eater at 2056, at the age of 18
Geez, not even a year into the job and she already chased and got some dick, while Tsubaki for example in still an untouched cake at 32

It's a shame since Tsubaki is definitely fuckable. Then again, all of the guys we've met so far in God Eater either don't have the spine to say anything to her in person, or they're Lindow