$139.99 USD New

>$139.99 USD New

You literally have no excuse.

I don't live in america. I do already have a 3ds and I do already have this game 100% through.

Looks like shit and Mario 3D land isn't that good.

>non-xl 3ds

I don't want to play shitty games

Already have a 3DS XL and SM3DL.

>not american
it would be cheaper still to buy one currency wise.
is it on 11.0+?

I hate videogames though... ?

You have no excuse to keep making these threads either, but you keep doing it anyway.

Well at least it isn't upside down, so I won't look like a fool while playing it on the bus.

>139.99 american shekels for an unhackable 3DS

top lel

1 USD = 20 pesos

so its 2 771 + shipping + Taxes, so i think i have a pretty good excuse

>tfw N3DSXL costs like 6000 pesos on retail today
ain't nobody gonna pay that much for the same shit

Are they in stock still? I thought the scalpers got to them immediately.

>have to pay 40+ euros for a five year old game
No thanks.

>Needing a bigger screen for 240p games
>Not want your 3DS to fit in your pocket like in fucking should.

Why would it need to fit in my pocket?
It's not like I'm gonna take it anywhere.

Where do I get one? I actually want it

No thanks I'll get the superior NX instead.

For the $149 one, those are at Target

It's 10.7

oh

You literally have no excuse.

Are the screens IPS or TN?

I'm not American. The standard black version costs like 200 bucks here.

Is that blue/red Mario decal the permanent look of it or can you swap it out or off completely?

I want a 3DS just to hack it but I don't want that gay ass mario design on it.

>a simple plate with sprites of many Nintendo characters and a nice plain yellow background
>a plate with Mario taking up most of it, being split up by the divided two screens; a bad arrangement of the red and blue backgrounds; and miniature Marios in three different poses being tossed in without much rhyme

I wonder which one is better.

And a shell that will make you look like a huge autistic manchild!

I already have an New XL, but I'm interested in getting cfw. I think I'd rather have a separate 3DS for that.

Show me some really good cover plates and I'll consider it thoroughly.

The smaller-sized New Nintendo 3DS has dozens of face plates to choose from. You can change it out as log as you have a screwdriver.

The plain white or black one.

Seriously, every single collectors edition style 3DS looks awful.

Literally where do I buy this
I can't find it anywhere online
It's fucking $200 on Walmart.com

>NoA online store sells faceplates
>no plain white ones

>buying a 3DS now when it's getting replaced in March

Alright but is THIS 3DS in the bundle a faceplate too or a decal for the "base" 3DS that you can put faceplates over?

>Those pikanipples

>The Majora's Mask new 3DS looks awful.

You for real?

I'm still mad I missed out on this and the NES 3DS. No way I'm paying >$300 for them now.

>ivory white
>literally old plastic color
also every game worth playing for the 3ds is now out, no point on getting it. Even if you care for pokemon it aint worth it

Replaced by what? Isn't the main point for most people to get this for really cheap so they can CFW easily?

Yeah, in December 2017

Come on, I would have loved to get the Red/Blue New Nintendo 3DS that came out back in February.

I would have liked the NES Nintendo 3DS more if the controller was represented on the inside while the outside resembled the console.

Probably sold out by now, its too good of a deal

There's hundreds of devices you can pirate games on why the fuck would you need a 3DS?

Well, it's the point of a small gaming device no ?
+ when in sleep mode, it uses almost no battery, so you can just clap this in sleep, then open it up and resume gaming.

Yes? It's painted in a fake gold color with some shitty looking decals on it that wouldn't be out of place on the underside of a skateboard from the 90s.

It is one of the better looking ones, don't get me wrong, same with the old OoT one. But they still look awful compared to just the plain colors.

It's just the same shit there. "Let's slap some shitty looking decals on there and call it a day".

*Pokémon Red and Blue

Why not buy a 2ds with mario kart for half the price?

My autism doesn't allow me to buy consoles with game branding on them. Makes me feel weird when I'm playing a different game on it.

Maybe he want to use it outside? You know. As a portable gaming console.

ANSWER ME!
My N3DS XL top screen is IPS thank god...who jelly?

It probably helps that I'm not a child anymore that plays games on a hand held.

so change the faceplates.

>tfw your Flame Red 3DS that you bought 5 years ago for your birthday bundled with Starfox 64 works perfectly
I love this system so much, also I already have 3D Land so I wouldn't really be gaining much.

Does the new 3DS bundled with Happy Home Designer still cost a lot?

Would anyone recommend the 2ds? I dont play games much anymore, but some of the 3ds games look kinda fun. Also is the crack still out?

n squared is less than n cubed.

You've got games like Monster Hunter or Resident Evil on them if you prefere mature games. They're beautiful and run smooth, it's really impressive for a nintendo console.

When does the GF bundle get released? Its been 3 years Nintendo, c'mon.

Sure I do, the NX is coming out relatively soon and its part handheld. Also, considering how fast they drop support for their devices, I don't think this is a good deal in the least

Does playing mobile games make you a child? If so, then there are a LOT more children than I thought.

>he still plays video games

How old are you, 12?

I would look into the homebrew scene, I know it sounds ass-backwards (and I could be wrong) but I think it is a lot harder to crack a 2ds than a 3ds

I do.
I dont live in merryland and freedombucks are 3 times my shitty currency.

Can I hack it without fucking it up?

>Monster Hunter
I got bored of monster hunter a decade ago

>sold out everywhere
>Nintendo will never ever restock because they loathe money

Check the last one, they changed a lot of things, new mechanics, new weapons, new monsters, you can't compare it to the ones they made a decade ago.

Already have XL and as much as I want to play snes games I don't care.

Inb4 hack, I already updated for agonies from a friend and my pc is dead also I'm like that Sailor Moon pic where she says she doesn't know how to use a computer.

pre-ordered the sun/moon one

Also
>Doesn't come with charger

Nintendo can go eat a dick.

Nintendo are greedy fucks. If they can charge you for it, they will.

Litterally wasted so many hours of my time, and I still don't have a hacked DS. I never did it before because I knew it would end up this way. And now I'm stuck with a partially downgraded 3ds with litterally Zero entry points.
Thanks.

>because I knew it would end up this way
then why did you do it retard

Boredom.

My 3ds xl is kill

I want to buy it but I'm sure I should wait for the next handheld.
Not to mention nintendo does cheap shit these days, fucking 3DSs don't last long, maybe i'll buy a 2DS instead.

I may consider it if it ever comes out here. I'd like a faster browser and a few Snes games in my pocket.

That said, if the NX is the next portable, should I drop the cash?

>Decals

No, user, those are not decals. The golden brown looks fine.

>tfw imported mine from Japan
>Dual TN

Shit I just might. I bought the 2DS when it came out because I didn't want to waste 100 extra dollars on a useless 3D feature no one used.

Why the fuck would you buy that? I recently got a "new" 3DS XL over that garbo. Played 3D land before and didn't like it much.

Fuck wrong gif

If I'm going out and not carrying a bag of some sort, I'm not going to need my 3DS. My phone's emulators and controller will do the job.

I'm still good with the Gold 3DSXL I got 3 yrs ago.

I bought one and I played it for like 2 seconds because it doesn't improve jack shit. The games still have jaggies out the ass. I system formatted that shit. I also have a limited edition animal crossing one just sitting in the eaves of my attic. In fact here is the inventory

Xbox 360
Xbox 360 slim
PS3 slim
Animal crossing limited edition 3ds xl
New 3ds

I play my Wii u and ps4 mostly but the ps4 is essentially a streaming box because no games. Also hand helds cramp my hands.

>Still no plain regular white faceplates available in North America
>No one is selling plain white faceplates online
>Ebay has the japanese ones for sale but are $80-$90 for 2 pieces of plastic

For fucks sake Nintendo, how fucking hard is it to release a white 3DS? Just a plain white 3DS? I've been waiting since it fucking came out to get one.

I BOUGHT A WHITE 3DS CASING FROM JAPAN AND ATTEMPTED TO SWAP OUT MY 3DS INTERNAL PARTS TO IT JUST SO I CAN HAVE A WHITE ONE

ITS BULLSHIT AND I BROKE IT BEACUSE IM RETARDED

PLEASE NINTENDO JUST RELEASE A REGULAR WHITE 3DS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

My only excuse is I can soon play 3DS games on my PC.

I ran Pokemon Omega Ruby at 400fps but it ran like shit like it was being fast forwarded, but I capped it at 60 and it runs great at 1080p.

Plus I had this 3DS XL before my ex-gf stole it.

>Firmware 11.0

Please play PC games in glorious ultra don't waste your time on console games.

Pokemon games are fun. I don't mind pirating them and playing them on PC.

TOUCH MY WEANUS PEANUS XD XD XD ^_^ MY WEENY PEENY BENIS!!!!!!!!

XD XD SO FUNNNNNNNN

Don't listen to this faggot it's the same shit, just you can play as a cat now too.

Why buy now when soon they'll announce NX?

>preordered at target
>lol we don't have enough stock
>order canceled

Fuck them seriously

>anything but this

No, 10.7 for now

Walmart

Mine is IPS, don't know if they all are or I just got lucky, but you can definitely get one.

I live in Europe and that bundle is for Americans. If it released here I would seriously consider since I still lack a 3DS, but the game is probably pre installed, so, still not sure

The Mario design is on pre-installed faceplates, and the bundle comes with a 2nd Mario Maker pair

My XL finally broke and I've been looking to replace it, but I don't know if I want an N3DS or not.
I have a circle pad pro which I bought largely for monster hunter. How is that little camera nub they added to the N3DS?

Got mine at launch.

Should have went to Walmart. I bought mine at midnight on launch. I went to another local Walmart a couple days later and they still had 4 hidden behind the 2DS's on the shelf.

It's not pre-installed, it comes as a code.

I have one excuse: i'm not interested in Nintendo, anymore. For me, Nintendo died with the Gamecube.

Shit graphics and shit games not even worth free.

This

>GBC lasted me around 12 years (It fucked up because I accidentally spilled a glass of water on it)
>GBA crystal is still alive
>NDS phat is still alive
>3DS is 3 years old, the slide pad got fucked, the screen got fucked i can't even open it past a 90° degree angle because it'll turn off.

Holy piece of shit, I'd have said it was my fault, but it was fine even though I played smash on it religiously for half a year and suddenly all this shit started to happen.
You're not tricking me nintendo, I know you're starting to make your handhelds temporal as hell, keep releasing a new itteration of the same machine every year to fool retarded nintendo fans.

Literal lottery if you get a good screen or not.

Not buying until sorted

It would be nice if they make out with you while you're playing.

In Mexico it does.

It was mostly a EU thing because your retarded taxes.

My bad. Thanks for claryfing it, but it´s still digital which is what I meant. I hate that bundling physical games is no longer a thing T_T

n3ds non xl are more likely TN

The hardware isn't worth that much

>not XL

Into the trash it goes

I wish you hackfags would fuck off. You're damn annoying.
I realize you just want people to play free games, cool, but can you not be such a smug asshole about it?

>It's not like I'm gonna take it anywhere.

>not wanting StreetPasses to play Mii Plaza mini games

Why

but it's going to be supported into like, 2018. It's a good investment if you don't own one already.

It's a lottery I think.

My top n3DS XL screen is IPS. Bottom one is clearly TN.

i can wait for for the emulator

>Already have a regular 3ds
>Already own 3D Land
>NX is replacing it in a year or two regardless
So why exactly would I want to waste $139.99 on this?

>you'll never watch your love interest be fucked in front of you while you catch gay purple meowths.
Thank christ I'm not a cuckold

>guy fucking the gf is not black

This is wrong.

The NX will deprecate it.

The NX won't be easily hacked to allow it to play tons of retro titles. A hacked N3DS i the best handheld emulator money can buy.

What happened to yours?
My circle pad was always a little stiff from the get go.
It just got stiffer.
And stiffer.
And stiffer.
Until ONE DAY.
It got totally fucked up. It feels like sandpaper to move around now. It can't be slid downwards anymore. It's fucked. I need the N3DSXl. It looks nice and shiny so I'm very excited.

I'm in the same boat. Never bought a 3DS because I knew a redesign was coming with a second thumbstick. When the n3DS was announced I wanted the smaller white one with the colored buttons, but it wasn't available in North America so I ended up buying a n3DS XL. Almost pulled the trigger on the Animal Crossing bundle but I'd have to buy extra plates because I don't give a fuck about Animal Crossing. Liked the Mario Maker plates but it seemed stupid because Mario Maker isn't on 3DS. But now there's a bundle for the white 3DS with the Mario Maker plates and Mario Maker for 3DS is on the way. On the other hand I already have a new 3DS XL with a 128gb microSD card and a bunch of games bought off the eshop and a hanafuda sticker wrap. I just don't know what to do.

Hey some of us just want to play retro games on the thing, not actually pirate 3DS games.

My XL fits just fine in my pocket.
I have an N3DS XL Hyrule Edition and that game, so I don't need a second one.

...good lord.

>anything above bargain bin battleborn price for shitty nintendo stuff
thats my reason, not just an excuse

>My XL fits just fine in my pocket.
Sorry, but I don't wear cargo shorts.

Huh? What's wrong with some of the screens?

I believe there were lines or some shit that was plainly visible if you weren't retarded. just google "should i get the new 3dsxl or new 3ds" itll be in the results somwhere

I wear jeans though

>i only wear skinny jeans and bike shorts
wew whats it like being hipster scum?

>projecting this hard
I wear Speedos nigger.

I don't want a fucking ugly ass mario on my goddamn 3ds

The matte finish face plates alone make it worth getting. Feels super good to the touch, and you don't get fingerprints all over the goddamn thing.

Plus now I can sell my MM n3DS XL to make up for the cost and make a profit.

How did you play it on pc?

>target only
>just got $200 gift card to amazon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want Kong

I don't have enough disposable income

But that's changing right now. Gib me your wallet, white boi.

I already bought this thing nigger, GOML

the NES 3ds was in stock at a lot of places. If you had put in some effort after release, you could have easily found one. The store I work in had a few for months.

>Implying I have money myself

Sorry froggy you just wasted your energy.

He's wrong, it's preinstalled. Just like almost every other 3ds bundle in the last 4 years.

Source? Please still be here...

You can just move your sd card over and redownload your games?

How come I got Link Between Worlds I'm 2013 and it wasn't preinstalled?

>tfw can't focus on games while outside

Who the fuck goes outside to play video games. Even on car rides I'm more amused on the road ahead if I'm a passenger.

>paying over $100 for Nintendo hardware
Are you mentally ill?

this, plus I live around alot of Black people, not racist or anything

>Implying I have money to have bullets and a 44 Magnus that would blow your head clean off.

Wasted efforts.

Other than not wanting to spend money on a Pokemon machine when I can just emulate them a few months after their release.

Huh? what do ips an tn stand for?

>can't watch because I'm out on my phone

Kill me.

I can do it when I don't have control over radio or if friends are playing shit I don't care about but otherwise same.

did you not read the word almost or what

I'm tired from an all nighter please don't hit me!

It's 400+ where I live.

Not worth it considering everything will be emulated in a year

Thats what you get for getting a memephone.

I also fell for the memephone and didnt know I couldnt watch Webms until it was too late. I wish I had Android again.

Should be way under a hundred at this .

I already have a 3DS and the 3DS is literally the worst handheld I've ever bought. Terrible games. Terrible hardware. Terrible screen. Terrible sound. Terrible ergonomics. Terrible prices.

SOURCE PLASE OMGGG

>having an iPhone
Fucking kek
Last good iPhone was the 5. By the time the 5s came out there were much better android alternatives even then.

No point when I already have this.

>139.99 USD New
thats false though

flim13

>3D Land

if only they would place Pikachu a bit higher (lower) so the camera would represent the nipples, i'd buy that instantly!

There's only 1 game I want. I don't think it's worth it at the moment.

Off topics, but I highly recommend getting the Blu R1 HD if you're an Amazon Prime member. You can or [TRIPLE SIM] if you're on multiple networks, and its Android, all for $50 for the 8gb model, $60 for the 16gb, but looks and feels like a $300 phone.

Even has a headphone jack built in.

Not a shill.

My excuse is that the NX is just around the corner

Can it be hacked? Besides, I still have my retard early adopter 3DS and it works fine.

Can't really justify buying a N3DS, my O3DSXL does the job just fine. There is nothing a N3DS can do differently that makes a difference to me.