Sega allows you to pitch a game based off the Archie Sonic comic book series

Sega allows you to pitch a game based off the Archie Sonic comic book series.

What do you go with?

I throw it in the trash where all sonic games belong.

its called sonic chronicles 2

Dating sim playing as a human

...Sonic Mega Drive. So no Archie OC poofterism gets in.

A game where you repeatedly and unwantedly cross over into the megaman universe, bringing with you every single capcom ip for 10 seconds in a move of sheer incompetence that ends the game early and leaves you in the red.

Telltale styled shit. That, or a sort of VN that basically tells a story much like the comics.

Alternatively, Sonic Adventure 3 set in the Archie world, along with letting you play as the other characters.

Sonic the Hedgehog
A Telltale Series

Sonichu

Sonic the Fighter 2. Fuck sake they even brought back Honey in the comics to do an adaptation of it.

I doesn't matter Archie would collapse mid-development for one reason or another.

Sonic 2017 already looks like its ripe with opportunities to introduce the freedom fighters. I would love if they introduced them as main characters there.

First of all, Nicole is only A.I., no fucking embodiment. Dumbest shit ever. Now that we have that out of the way,

Sonic Adventure format. Largely the same, each character has their own mobility and attack gimmicks.
Only difference is, there will be some intricate bosses, giant awesome robots, where you will need to switch characters in order to advance to the next phase of the fight or permanently open the weak spot (none of this tedious opening the weak spot for a short amount of time trash, those are never fun). For example, switch to Bunnie and fend off projectiles using her long arm so that Tails (and Sonic, maybe even in the Tornado) don't get blasted. You can do some damage too, but you get to also watch the two in action and do damage. Or, switch to Amy, knock the bot's legs out, and then switch to Rotor who starts dismantling the bot.

>First of all, Nicole is only A.I., no fucking embodiment. Dumbest shit ever.
But it's not. Also fuck you her design is great.

i'd rather have a cartoon

I wouldn't mind having one based off of the 125th issue storyline with Sonic and Eggman teaming up to fight off alien squids

fuck no

>all these side characters with little use

They should just do a game with all the under used characters teaming up to save the main cast

That comic is a decade old, and 90%+ of those characters aren't even a thing anymore.

She's furbait.

Embodiment would have been fine if the approach had been less cancerous.

waifubait =/= furbait

>Uncle Chuck's fucking dog
>how long it's been since we've seen him

Good example of how the comic has gone to shit. All the characters are DeviantArt bullshit.

She's both, then. There was absolutely no reason for such a horrid approach.

He's sort of relevant now as an anthro and sort of Sonic's little brother.

And see The comic got rebooted some time back so most of the people in the cover don't exist.

how is she furbait

Good choice.

>the spoiler

>horrid approach.
What? Even if I do think that the reason why she wanted to have a real body was kind of silly, there's been nothing wrong with how she's been used since then.

Sonic and Tails had the same reaction.

He was raised in the same orphanage as Tails and Bunnie in the reboot.