Apologize. right now

apologize. right now.

im sorry that my friend does nothing but play this shite all day

I'm... Sorry? I don't play garbage but I'll apologize anyway

Im sorry that you bought a shit game

people still play this? why?

I'm sorry you had to pay $30 for a 4th time to play the same stuff you've been playing for 2 years.

>raid that was finished in four hours
I'm sorry Bungie put no effort into the DLC and that you were duped into buying it.

rise of iron really lacks content, still have to do the raid, but i blew through all the other content in the first day. wasting time playing the same old strikes from last year (plus the ONE new they added) does not count as content, its grinding the same bullshit to slowly increase my level so i can endlessly repeat the raid to continue to level up so i can endlessly repeat the hard mode raid to be high enough level to make everything else in the game completely trivial. total ripoff at $30, feels like the amount of content that came with the first dlc packs everybody got so pissed about for not adding enough.

Taken King was great, restructured the game in a lot of ways that made more sense, added a ton of new content. Rise doesn't do any of this.

>30 dollars for next to nothing
yeah they need to fuck off with this shit

I read at first that people really liked the shooting in this game, so the repetition and lack of story was okay.

But then I read the enemies are actually idiots. So which is it?

>Only way to make progress is to use the exploits and glitches
If you did not do the 320 strikes to get level 365 gear, good fucking luck getting it done after its patched.

>fps
>mmo
>not on pc
You apologize.

I was planning to buy this buy TONS of people warned me it's not fun if you don't have friends or people to play with, it's super boring if you play alone.

It's like Borderlands, I couldn't finish Borderlands because I got bored playing it by myself. When I played with friends it was 10x more entertaining, I'm not going to waste $50 on a game that I might drop in a few hours because I had nobody to play with.

Well it is not a mmo.

Rasputin did nothing wrong.

what is world of warcraft

Thats almost any game. Play something with friends and its going to be a lot more fun.

I haven't played destiny since it was brand new. If I was to get the new bundle shit is there any point to even doing the old content or is it basically pointless and the entire goal is to rush into the newest shit?

I'm fed the hell up with Density, but I'm still gonna get Rise of Iron, as well as Taken King since I never got it. I wanna see what was added, so then I can shit on the game with full knowledge of what was added.

>mfw Dark Below and House of Wolves were better than Taken King

every game is "play with friends for more fun" though as well
this game has next to no content and it has like 6 expansions
its just not worth it

everything from year 1 is pointless now, year 2 gear can be leveled up to year 3 quality so there's reason to do taken king.

The thing is when the game RELIES on you playing with friends to be fun, that's stupid. I shouldn't have to have friends to enjoy the game, the developers for Destiny designed it to be some pseudo MMORPG where if you don't play it with people then it's not nearly as fun.

The single player experience should have been just as fun, not everyone has friends or people to play with.

I juat bought the collection, I was pissed off that the expansions and patches had to be downloaded, I was expecting everything on the disc already. I only started playing today.
The game is pretty fun and I haven't even left earth yet. My only gripe is coming in and out of space, which is just a lobby and long ass load times just to hand in quests and get new ones.

I would say buy it if you have disposable income. I'm not putting too much effort into it, fuck playing a game I have to grind.

>The game is pretty fun and I haven't even left earth yet.
That's why you're still having fun, because the game actually gets worse once you finish Earth.

>Taken King featured palette swapped enemies

>surely Rise of Iron will feature new enemies and zones?
>guys Old Russia has been palette swapped and these enemies have been palette swapped!

Christ how about some fresh areas and a new faction.

>there are people right now who have paid 170$ on destiny and dlc

>gets worse once you finish Earth.
how? can you explain?

Bungie dropped the ball so hard with this game its staggering. 500 million got us eternal grind.

IT TOOK TWO YEARS TO INTORDUCE PRIVATE MATCHES

taken king had palette swaps of all enemy factions, rise of iron only does this for two, fallen and hive.
The story in Rise of iron is literally about a technologic parasite plague spreading and they dont fucking infect the robot faction with it? bungie fucked up

AND THEY STILL DONT EVEN HAVE THE MOST BASIC CUSTOM GAME OPTIONS HALO HAD SINCE COMBAT EVOLVED

I only get 150 GB per month on internet, and I only have 15 GB left this month. I didn't realize I had to download everything so thanks for telling me that, maybe I'll buy it in a week when my data rolls over.

I wish I had unlimited data so I wouldn't have to worry about going over on my limit, let me guess the download is like what? 40 GB? 50? With my shit internet it'd take like 13 hours to download all that crap, fucking downloading shit. It's the only reason I love physical discs because I can just pop it in and start playing, I do enjoy PC gaming but you can't really enjoy PC gaming unless you have god-like internet and can download 40 GB in under an hour or two.

I have unlimited data, but it takes me about 9 days to download a 50GB game.

Damn straight.
If I could roll Destiny back to House Wolves era, I would.

I have unlimited but it's not that fast.
I think the download was about 29gb.

I buy physical so I can get rid of them once I have finished. with destiny I was gonna play it, complete it then sell it, no point now.
also If I had just bought a second hand version of destiny and the ROI dlc I would have saved myself a lot of $$$.

Well, actually more like after you finish thr story missions on the moon, that's when it all tumbles down.

I really don't know how to explain, but it felt like once you get to Venus, the sense of wonder and adventure starts fading away. You still get to meet two more enemy factions, but none of them are really that different from the Fallen and the Hive, aside from a couple gimmicks.

Then, you finish the main story, and bear witness to one of the most underwhelming endings ever. After that, you've still got Strikes, but almost all of them are copy-pasted garbage. Then there's the Crucible, which is the worst multiplayer experience I have ever had. Poorly designed maps, bad netcode, and weird hitboxes just make it unenjoyable. Good for gear drops, though, but that's about it.

I will say, however, that the first Raid, Vault of Glass, is the very best thing about vanilla Destiny. It's challenging and has mildly complex puzzles that you have to solve, but overall it isn't incredibly difficult or convoluted. But after you beat it once, there's no incentive to play it again. Not to mention that there's really no incentive to play it all since they changed the way the gear system works.

I can go on if you'd like.

>playing fps on a console

House of Wolves was the best expansion. Even though it didn't have a raid, it introdcued to a new Fallen House, expanded upon the Reef, and had an entertaining story.

Nah. The game is and always was pretty solid from a gameplay perspective. The issue was the writing was so goddamn awful that nobody had any idea what was going on beyond the very basic "darkness is le bad guy" plot.

Normally this wouldn't matter much. Halo is fun and about as deep as a bellybutton. But Destiny throws grind at you and expects you to dump all this time in unlocking lore and such along with gear and you had zero incentive to. To even read the shit you had to access it outside the fucking game. Then you get 3 page stories about characters you don't know shit about.

The actual story in the game only got coherent with TTK and..it was bland. Even then all could be forgiven but there were no private matches and the menu system is so shit that it's difficult as a new player to even find where dailies are listed.

For the budget they had it's inexcusable to be that out of touch and poorly put together.

>I can go on if you'd like.
naaa, I actually hate mmo's so I was gonna just play through the story, dlc's and do the raids/strikes once.
I wasn't even gonna bother with the crucible and if I do I won't do it until I have completed the game.
suppose it's not a major waste of cash £45 for all everything. I wasted more than that on watch dogs and no mans sky

Honestly, if Density had the content it has today back when it released, 100 dollars would have been better spent.

Either way, don't let my cynicism spoil your fun. Destiny isn't a bad game, but it's not the amazing experience it was promised to be.

>even find where dailies are listed
they moved that shit to rise of iron now so if you don't own the DLC you can't do it.

you can still get that helmet and armor from dead orbits chroma packages.

Im sorry for nolifing this shit the whole week

It's very clear that destiny had issues during development. The fact that they managed to salvage the game is quite interesting.

>Destiny
>it's a "bullet sponge" episode
>it's permanently on repeat

But it has an ugly as sin Dead Orbit paintjob and logos on it that shaders won't hide.
Besides, why would I want that when I have a full Spearhead set in my Vault and can go ghetto it out in patrol mode any time I want?