What is the most you have ever spent on a video game? Special editions and season passes included

What is the most you have ever spent on a video game? Special editions and season passes included

5 bucks
that was 10 years ago

BF3. 20€ for base game, 50€ for premium

About $200 or so, it's been a few years.

I think some of my nip imports were in the $70-80 range if you include shipping and all the shit needed to play it.

100 bucks. But I've been burned by season passes so don't bother and I have 0 interest in collecting things so I just buy the base game.

€75 for a PS3 game back in 2004. I think it was Blood Omen 2.

Never again.

I spent 90 dollars on the EA Battlefront season pass

I only barely regret it desu. Love me some star wars

I bought Steel Battalion for 200 bucks. I didin't even own a fat Xbox, I was "borrowing" my friends until he remembered I had it.
I think I played it a grand total of 4 times. Eventually I had to move apartments and I just threw the whole thing in the dumpster (including XBox).

$400

>I just threw the whole thing in the dumpster
You are a monster and I hope you die horribly.

i made a mistake and bought ni no kuni wizard's edition. namco fucked up and i didn't get my copy yet someone i knew in canada got 6 copies. so i bought one from him.

with shipping it was like 230 dollars.

Considering wow was 15 a month. Played for over 5 years. Not even counting expansions, stupid extra mounts, and miscellaneous things. Easily over 1000.

i dread to think the amount of money i've given to blizzard over the years

$170

$50 at the time for FE RD, it hurt but seeing the price now makes me chuckle.

Now, I won't pay more than 30 for a game.

$300 on ck2 + all DLC, wrth it for 400 hours of gameplay though

Also spend a few hundred on multiple cs:go knives but I usually end up reselling them

On a physical game? £310 for wipeout 2048
Digital - Bought Prime access on warframe 3 times.

$250 for Misadventures of Tron Bonne

I regret nothing, it was the last Mega Man game I needed to complete my collection.

X3 was also a lot of money, but I don't remember the exact figure.

$90 for Conker
I don't think I'll ever spend more than $20 on a game again

I bought Xenoblade for $90 from Gamestop, at the peak price.

I thought it was only going to keep going up and be hundreds someday. Boy was I wrong.

I will never play the stock market.

I own the dark souks 3 edition that was so big it took two people to carry it. The one with the statue. It's a fucking monster.

$1000+ spent on iRacing no regrets.
$110+ on BF4 + premium, biggest mistake of my life.

The worst I can think of is 65€ on some damn Harry Potter game on PS2

That sounds underage but then again Funland has had euros for 14 years and I was potentially 9 back then

>bought copies from Gamestop when the price starting climbing and sold them to retards like you
Feels good, did it again with Bayonetta 2 and the Zero Time Dilemma watches

$120 on Destiny+2 expansions. I've bought FF7 about 4 times over the years but I'm pretty sure they total less than that

$180 total for Dark Souls 2

Maplestory

$500 ~ $700
Over the course of years.

beyond that i've never paid more than $60 for a game, even the collectors editions.

ausgay here, spent i think $80 USD (at the time around $90 auscux) on dark souls the day it came out on steam.

My fucking whole library is like this. Paid a bunch for games that all ended up on sale for like 2-5 dorra. I have 1 or 2 that you can't even get on steam anymore though like Saw. But Saws shit.

I pieced together a near complete Earthbound over the years for $350, that's probably the most i've spent on a single game.

World of Tanks is the game I've spent the most money on, since the beginning of the closed beta when I first played, until now I have spent way too much money, considering I fucking hate the game.

Cost of "Premium" tanks I've bought (Using average prices because a lot of them aren't available any more or were limited availability):
$640 not counting tanks that cost more because of limited availability, and not counting tanks that cost less because of sales.

Plus I've probably spent $200 or more on monthly premium time, crew retraining/permanent camo/etc gold shit.

This game makes me want to kill myself.

Over 1k USD in some MMO none of you have even heard of, over three years

TF2. I bought the dumbass engagement ring.

Though, I also have plenty of tanks that increase the "Value" of my account beyond the price of that tank. So really, if I were to sell my account the "value" would be higher than what I spent.

A code for this tank sells on ebay for like $500 or more, I spent $55 or something like that on it way back in the day. Accounts with the tank on it don't sell for $500, but they sell for a lot more than accounts without the tank. Especially when you have good stats, like I do.

600 dollars for japanese collectors edition of MGSV so I could get the full size arm.

first thing I did was get a prostitute and fist her with it while she wore an eyepatch.

Rakion : chaos force, probably like 400 euro

Dragons Dogma was abot $65 when it first came out. So that.

$3600 for the Donkey Kong Country Competition Cartridge. it didnt work properly

Does this include buying the same game multiple times?

I bought dark souls II on ps3 during the game launch.
Then I bought the pc version a few months later.
Then I bought the season pass on pc.
Then I bought SotFS (on sale) on pc.

This roughly came to $160-170.

When I was a kid, I bought Rampage 64 opening week for $65...

I spent about $350 on a CIB bundle of megaman legends 1, 2, and tron bonne. Most I've spent on a single game is about $250 for a Shantae cart.

I've spent over $700 dollars on Rocksmith 2014.

>$80 for basegame opening week
>$100 in replacement tone cables
>Over $500 in song DLC

I don't even regret it because I've put over 4,000 hours into the game and have become a better guitar player than everybody I know. Dream Theater DLC is coming out next week. I never thought I'd be good enough to play their songs before this game. I can't fucking wait!!

I'm willing to bet I've cleared 400-500 dollars on league of legends over the past 8-9 years I've played it.

Most I've ever spent on a game would be Yu-gi-oh where I am positive I've spent about 1k at the lowest, and 2k at the highest played that from their release in the states all the way up to the arrival of pendulum

>Eventually I had to move apartments and I just threw the whole thing in the dumpster (including the XBox)

Wow. Fuck you.

10€ for physical Dawn of war1 Master collection w/ Expansions Implying that's how buying vidya should have been

Probably Fate/Grand Order. I would check to see the total but I'm honestly scared to know how much I spent over the past year.

or I think it was 15 € for physical of two Worlds 2 Game of The Year edition.It also had a fucking map in the cd box.Fucking neat

$60 CAD.

Order of the Phoenix was super expensive for some reason, and I remember shortly after release stores only had that game and shovelware for some reason

About $350

I spent $70 or so on PC Fallout 4 season pass (now let my mom go, Todd)

I spent about $60 I think on Vita Estival Versus, wanted a physical copy but FUCKING GAMESTOP only had the CE.

>I just threw the whole thing in the dumpster
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

user, every copy of Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus is the collector's edition. They were limited physical runs of digital-only games.

Dropped $15,000 on Second Life while I was going through a depressive phase.
Didn't even communicate with people there, I just liked making my character look pretty and run around the worlds. I'd just go to different rooms and sit in a corner and then go to do chores around my house.

Once I got out of my funk I sold the account for $2g's.

Thanks. Glad I got it, regardless.

>Actually buying that garbage

I'mma be honest with you here OP, I bought that game in Funcoland for 5 bucks after Smash Bros came out because it was the only game whose protagonist was in Smash that I was missing.

The price inflation on Earthbound is bullshit, and I have no idea why it costs so much nowadays.

And because I forgot to be on topic, the most I ever spent was 75$ on a sealed copy of Valkyrie Profile 4 years ago.

Maplestory, $20,000 in 9 years.
No wonder the game is still alive.

I don't believe you, no one is this gay

In my defense megaphone wars were entertaining.

Just bought a green button complete with pedals, both games, manuals and strategy guide for $160.

Why though? You could've gotten so much better shit with those hundred dollars. Even in TF2, you could've treated yourself with a damn good unusual or something.

Face value for Devil's Third the moment I heard that they printed about 20 copies. I sold it at a slight profit the moment I heard the eshop price went down to 30 bucks

Dropped 220 on the Mother 3 Deluxe Box

Can you remember what it was?

I think this whole post is a lie. Why the fuck would you pay 600 when you could have easily got it for 4 or 5 at the most?

I got it for 380ish at release