youtube.com/watch?v=KYJjeQcqcyw

Other urls found in this thread:

banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Sabreman
store.steampowered.com/app/323670/
youtube.com/watch?v=1BbKXXGqtWM
youtube.com/watch?v=JixGwJ4YiLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool

I knew it. I fucking knew it. They're going down the typical HAHA GUYZ DO YOU GET THIS REFERENCE!!?? XD route.

But why?

kys

Kind of lame, to be honest. I don't really understand why they put this in, even though Shovel Knight is a decent game.

US INDIES AM I RITE?

YO YO YO AHO YO YO YO AHO AHO YO YO AHO YO YO AHO AHO AHO YO

Neat, looks like it's gonna be a fun game.

Yooka-Laylee isn't indie though. It has a publisher.

Will this game be an utter disappointment?

DUDE POP CULTURE REFERENCES LMAO

Neat pandering. I remember him.

this

Fucking trash. It was cute when Sabreman appeared in Tooie because he's a Rare IP but now its just lipservice circlejerking with other indy games.

are you saying it's going to suck, because you pic tells me this game is going to be garbage if so.

Why the hell does every remotely-noteworthy indie game need a Shovel Knight cameo now?

its a fine game but who the fuck cares? hes being paraded like he's the """official indie game spokesman"""

Yes.

>pandering to "retro" gamers
dropped

If they removed that bat's nose, I could support this game. It's looks so fucking stupid.

>Yooka-Laylee
>Publisher

Don't make up things user, someone's bound to actually believe you

looks cool 2bh

>Blimey

Team 17 is the publisher you dumbass

this nigga hasn't been relative in fucking YEARS
when will people stop acting like shovel knight is some fucking masterpiece

Shovel Knight is the village bicycle of indies.

He has every STD known to man, and some that aren't.

I don't understand why you think I'm making it up.

>Let's beg another studio to put in their character instead of creating a unique one ourselves

for whar purpose

Wtf is this dialogue?? He just says he wound up in the wrong game and then that bat fuck is like, "Finally, a decent NPC to work with."
That just came out of nowhere. He doesn't know anything about him. What the fuck?
What a shitty looking game.
>LOL LET'S GIVE THINGS EYES AND MAKE THEM CHARACTERS! AREN'T WE CREATIVE???

They're distributing boxed copies and porting the game for PS4 and Xbone

Yooka-Laylee is still being funded entirely by Playtonic and the money they got from Kickstarter. They're indie

Your mom is a shitty looking game.

Way to overreact.

>Hasn't been relative (relevant) in fucking YEARS

Nigga the Plague Knight update came out a little over a year ago and it was great

>blimey

Are you pretending to be retarded? It's getting harder to tell these days.

Have you played a Banjo game? You should, I'm sure you can play it on the console your mom bought you recently

all these indie characters should just do a Kart racer and a Smash Bros. clone and be done with it.

Is it cool to hate Yooka Laylee now?

This left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Like it just grabbed me and fucked this all down my throat.
>DON'T YOU LIKE IT?? XPPP IT'S LIKE THAT GAME YOU PLAYED WHEN YOU WERE A KID!!

Nice idea

Gasp, a reference to a character people like.
>4th wall breaking
A bit overthetop for me, but not bad.

It's always cool to have 3d collectathons, it's an inherently awful genre.

Didn't Yachtclub pay for this?

People outside of Cred Forums like it so yes it's cool to hate it here now

I mean this place has become so contrarian people suck AAA dick daily now

>>LOL LET'S GIVE THINGS EYES AND MAKE THEM CHARACTERS! AREN'T WE CREATIVE???

But that was Rare's thing. It's lazy as fuck but no different from what they always did.

Will the dickriding of Shovel Knight ever stop???

>Cred Forums dropping the game and saying it will be a blunder because a character from a good game makes a cameo
Quit trying to make everything into TORtanic

Not until another indie village bike comes along.

As long as after that, no more cross-mingling until new characters and series are created.

Doubtful. They didn't pay for any of the other Shovel Knight cameos. It gives their game more exposure,which is needed given that they're still putting in large-scale updates to their game for free

All the salty haters posting in this thread.

It worked for Indivisible

It's been a long time and I only ever rented it. Sorry, but it seems even worse now that they're just blatantly ripping it off. And no one has refuted that the dialogue was schizophrenic.

>le tortoise meme XD

Fuck off kid. This is a trucky hook, and he just through it write into the H20.

Runbow is kinda like that

Shovel knight was not a good game.

>They didn't pay for any of the other Shovel Knight cameos.

Allegedly.

>just blatantly ripping it off

But that was the whole fucking point from day one, old Rare making a new Banjo-like game since they don't own the IP

Shit taste

So you ARE retarded

Why?

i had lots of games in my past i felt this way about. went back and found them to be really good now that i didnt care as much.
Now i have a problem with UIs. i know in a few years i will be able to handle the games i dont like and i will feel bad i didnt give them enough of a chance at this point

It's not like Skullgirls where everyone pretends it's not as "indie" as Journey and Rocket League are.

Haven't you heard user? Indieshit devs can have publishers while still being indie because it's a label that they give to themselves. Who cares if they aren't actually indie and are in fact being funded in the back, that's why No Man's Sky is an indie game despite Sony feeding them money out the wazoo!

It's on a nintendo system and it isn't a PS4 exclusive so yes

Indie is literally self-funded

If they get a distribution partner for physical copies of their games it's still an indie game

I hope that new Toe Jam and Earl game is good.

>Ripping off your own game

Nobody said they're dropping the game, faggot. The cameo is fucking pointless and serves no purpose other than to go "hey look it's that guy from that other game XD"

I know that's kinda the point of cameos, but they could have done something much clever. Wasted opportunity.

Such desperation.

>YOYOYOOYOOYO

Wow, yet another character made black for no reason. Jesus Christ, game industry.

This plus it will have two more DLCs in 2017, one featuring Specter Knight and another featuring King Knight

I didn't know. But that doesn't excuse m-muh dialogue

I genuinely can't tell what's just meta shitposting and what isn't. If you're all being serious then you are all insane. And I don't mean the "hahaha you guys are so crazy" kind of insane. You people actually need to seek help.

Literally the second thread on this starts with "Dropped"

Unfortunately yes. It took some time, though.

>minecart
>EBIL CORP LOLOLOL
>Hey guys, remember Shovel Knight?

Put a fork in this game - it's done.

>What is shitposting?

Because everyone on this site are twenty-something year olds who want to be validated by their peers by pretending to be cynics.

>Make Kickstarter for a game whose selling point is nostalgia for Banjo games
>Get funded
>The dialogue is like Banjo games
>(You)

wtf I hate Yooka Laylee now?!?

Now that they aren't working with NoA/MS, they've gone full British.

I'm going to miss that pretending-to-be-American tone.

I'll put a fork in you, faggot.

>pretending to be cynics

yea its totally done now that some user on Cred Forums of all places told me it is.

I disagree

>HYPERBOLE HYPERBOLE HYPERBOLE HYPERBOLE
Keep blowing shit out of proportion like you do in every thread you shitposting fuck. People are just tired of indie games having cameo characters from other indie games, regardless of the pedigree of any involved, because it cheapens the game's own worth and makes people think that it wasn't good enough to stand on its own legs that it needed to rely on other IPs.

COR BLIMEY LOOK AT THIS CRIMSHAW OF A RAMSHAFT.

IT'S RIGHT ROGERED IT IS.

BOOGLEY.

Nice of Gregg Mayles to let Playtonic to use so many of his gameplay concepts.

Yes you are all pretending to be cynical. You all claim how you're "so tired" and "so burnt out on vidya" yet still browse this board like mindless drones. You all claim you want the gaming industry to die, while sucking on the tit of every AAA game. Yes, you are pretending to be cynics. Grow the fuck up.

This is not "blowing shit out of proportion" you fucking double nigger. This is how everyone on this shitty board acts day in and day out.

References were in video games since the inception of video games.

Stop shitposting please,

Thanks

it kind of reminds me of seeing Sabreman in Tooie

(You)

Do you guys ever feel like it's the same guy doing this shit?
>x game is a out to come out
>people on this board are mildly excited at best
>new information comes out about x
>the first twenty replies are usually the same thing, consisting of frogposting, welpposting, and just overall hyperreactions to every piece of information.
I know it's not literally just one person, but I feel like it's the same twenty to thirty people doing this.

Stop shit posting. You didn't even watch the trailer.

>Featuring Shovel Knight from the Shovel Knight series!

INDIES GAMES ARE FOR LE REDDITORS ONLY IF YOU ARE LE TRUE EPIC 4CHANNERS YOU SHOULD HATE ALL INDIES GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS TRASH AND EVERYTHING IS A BLUNDER UNLESS IT CONTAIN LE ANIME WEEB GARBAGE PEDO GIRLS OK????????????????????????

you are fucking delusional, dude

>if I type "(you)" then maybe the bad men will go away. Muh echo chamber!

Man, you are right! A Link Awakening sucks too because it has a Chain Chomp!

How dare they!

a literal cameo is not a reference

No I'm not. user, you cannot tell me this isn't a pattern. No normal human acts like this.

Whoa, Nintendo games with cameos of other Nintendo characters... That's wild, man.

I wish David Wise was the only composer. Grant Kirkhope's dopey shit is wearing thin.

Why is everyone butthurt? I don't see anything bad in this, it's not like the game is going to be shit because of a cameo.

It is? You have to know the origin of the reference to know it's a Cameo. Just like how Mario mask on the Mask Collector in Majora Mask is a Cameo.

Whoa, Indie games with cameos of other Indie characters... . That's wild, man.

>cameos are bad unless it's a character you already made :^)

>Normal people
>On fucking Cred Forums

You're not from around here, huh? You should probably go back.

You're wrong

wtf i haet nintendo now.........

So you are mad because an indie game reference another indie game?

They always did that. Big games references indie and other big games too.
It's not new at all.

Notice how you were discredited immediately with few replies? No shitposting even, just dead silence. I wouldn't be surprised, user.

Partial reason I think Shovel Knight gets so many cameo's is not only are they all in the same clique but because Shovel Knight really was the first and largest piece of proof that Kickstarter projects don't have to suck.

>This is not "blowing shit out of proportion"
>Proceeds to blow shit out of proportion again anyways
Take it and leave already, this is obviously what you wanted anyways.

You do know people that might have started browsing in 06 could easily be in their mid 20s now, right? We aren't all the same faggy teenagers we once were

another one down.

seriously is there any indie game left without meme knight

OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR SCREENSHOT

So let me get this straight: You people talk regularly about "normies invading your board" yet everyone on this sight acts like hyper sensitive manchildren. Either everyone is faking it for attention or there really are reverse shills on this board.

It's not mine?

but thats a bow-wow
you should have used the goombas

It's their subtle way of saying "Hey, if Kickstarter can make one good thing maybe that can happen to us so fund our shit!"

Shovel Knight was a great game, so what's the issue? It's just a cameo. It's not like he's playable or anything.

who cares let's talk about this cutie instead

What do publisher's do?

you fucking idiot.

I don't think posting games that are almost universally reviled by Cred Forums is going to strengthen your point.

WTF I hate battletoads now!!

Yeah fucktard, you're right. This isn't the norm for Cred Forums at all. How fucking silly of me.
Fucking mouthbreather.

Kickstarter did several successful games. Some more successful than Shovel Knight.

>Runbow
>Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
>Starr Mazer
>The Reward: Tales of Alethrion
>Crypt of the Necrodancer
>Cook, Serve, Delicious: Battle Kitchen.
>Road Redemption
>Creepy Castle
>Pixel Noir
>Move or Die
>Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
>Dino-Run DX
>Yooka-Laylee

Jesus fucking christ, how many games is this faggot gonna appear in? He's worst than the OC with the fucking boomerangs

Cred Forums is hipster town, so the taste of the vocal minority does not matter. I'm showing examples of easter eggs.

The typical publisher role is to fund the studio to make the game

Do you understand how the games industry works?

Weebshit on account of Shovel Knight being a literally who in Japan.

Even though it did finally release there.

Watch Shovel Knight show up in the next update of Rabi-Ribi just to spite me.

Because Cred Forums has essentially been mind broken to hate all video games while browsing a video game board.

If she didn't have this tentacle beard, she'd be even cuter.

Damn that nigga looks big as shit

Every consoles had their own special cameo boss in Shovel Knight.

Kratos was the Sony one.

>>Runbow
runbow had like 10 indie characters that games werent even out yet
that's an unfair example, since it was literally made with that in mind

IMAGINE

I hate kratos too

>Every consoles had their own special cameo boss in Shovel Knight.
Except Nintendo, which is why their version is the shittiest of all

I should add to this that I'm talking about the distinction between a game being "indie" or not because it has a distribution partner that could be defined as a publisher (but that's not the typical role a publisher is considered as)

Nintendo didn't get a special appearance, neither did PC

I'm still mad we didn't get the cameo Yacht Club wanted to do for Sony's version

It was Sir Dan

The graphics and animations are looking a lot better already since the E3 trailer. Nice.

wtf i hate twin snakes now

>series

That triggered my autism hard.

its a plague created by retards like you

Nintendo got a special Amiibo bonus and it's getting a special multiplayer.

They announced a sequel like 2 weeks ago.

There's a shitload of false equivalency going on in this thread. Are any of you over 18?

>yfw dk and diddy make cameos in the wii u version

These assholes just HAVE to put their character in every fucking game. We get it, Shovel Knight was liked by the press. Now do something other than that game and you may have my respect.

so wait

why the fuck would you show off a cameo

isn't the whole point to come across this ingame without knowing it and being surprised and finding the discovery neat? are they literally selling it with shovel knight's inclusion as an npc with a little bit of dialogue?

come the fuck on man what a waste

>ATTENTION
>DUKE NUKEM 3D REFERENCED DOOM AND POP REFERENCES
FUCKING DROPPED

Wow, the Nintendo one of all things make you BUY a useless piece of plastic to play a game on one of their systems, who didn't see that coming???????'

Oh fuck, they did? The poll did matter? I guess my eyes were too focused on that Specter update.

Most Metal Gear fans have always hated Twin Snakes though

didn't they get zubaz? or was he in every version.

Specter is an update? Thought it was a sequel?

Why does this game of all things trigger Cred Forums? It looks fun and cartoony. There's barely any 3d platformers out anymore. I'm excited as fuck for this game.

>Are any of you over 18?

Where do you think you are?
You might as well go to the next highschool and start a conversation about video games with the kids on the schoolyard during a break, I bet you're gonna get more out of it than from any thread on this shithole.

nigger banjo games consist entirely of random shit being given eyes, literally anything you can think of

No it's more free DLC like Plague Knight.

It's an update just like Plague Knight, but even bigger than that one was (according to Yacht Club)

So, will this get a response in Shovel Knight? Like, say, a DLC level based around Yooka-Laylee, like the Xbox-exclusive Battletoads and PlayStation-exclusive God of War levels?

No.

t. neptunia fanatic

Boy oh boy! I can't wait to play this super fun game when it comes out!

I doubt it unless we got another character as DLC, but who knows if they'll decide to do another after Spectre

I wouldn't call it lazy in YL's case, it's just self-aware humor. There's actually an enemy type that's literally a pair of disembodied googly eyes that attack Yooka & Laylee by attaching themselves to random inanimate objects. Even the save icon is a floppy disk with googly eyes.

underage

This rebuttal is so fucking stupid that I'm cracking up from it

What this user said. If they had just made SK a hard to find secret people wouldn't take it so hard, but since they push him in a trailer just for the sake of him being in the game, it just feels pointless.

>but who knows if they'll decide to do another after Spectre

King Knight

It's even no longer valid given Neptunia is banned from Cred Forums.

I thought Specter and King were going to be released at the same time.

That's cool and everything but still no physical console release, no buy.

HE'S TOO TALL!

He is supposed to be canon manlet like Arthur from Ghosts N' Goblins! Let us have this!

They're working on both in unison, but they're coming out at different time. This means that they'll come out closer to each other than the time between Shovel Knight and Plague Knight was

Each campaign is also gonna have one of the two modes that are still coming (gender swap and battle mode)

>nep is banned from Cred Forums
thank god, as a dude who even plays and enjoys those games the thread here are retardedl.

>Neptunia is banned from Cred Forums
Since when

Children shouldn't be allowed to think that being a manlet is okay.

A few days now, they get deleted in a few minutes.

>too tall
>compared to a fucking chameleon

>dozens of Overshill threads made daily
>Maybe one or two Nep threads a day
>the latter gets deleted

I don't even like Neptunia but if that's true then that's retarded

That's actually kind of funny, this game gets more charming every day

the difference is one is dicussion of a game the other is WHICH NEP WOULD YOU NEP? THIS IS NEP BUT THEN HER SISTER IS ALSO NEP NEP NEP NEP
Its just dumb. Also lu uni is my universe.

user are you ok the latter half of your sentence fell apart.

The game looks like it has potential, but I can't get over the lighting choice. Like do you want a realistic looking game or a cartoon-like game? Choose and use your lighting based on that.

>the difference is one is dicussion of a game
bitch now you know that's a lie

Reference != HAHAHHA LOOK AT THIS LOOOOOOOOOK! YOU SEE THIS? A REFERENCE!!!!! DO YOU GET IT? DO YOU GET IT YET? IT'S THE SHOVEL KNIGHT BECAUSE HE'S GOT A SHOVEL, HE'S A KNIGHT, AND ALSO HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE SHOVEL KNIGHT! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

So, it'll be an enjoyable if derivative game?

Difference is that the Neptunia threads are generals. We have an entire board for that.

I mean, he basically is. Before him it was probably Quote, but Shovel Knight is basically THE indie character now.

You are silly.

The animations in this game look really minimal. Yooka jumping on that cannon felt and looked wrong in so many ways

well he is. Shovel Knight is one of the very rare instances where an indie game is not only successful at emulating old style games, but is actually just really fucking good and popular.

Shovel Knight has all the makings of a professionally made retro platformer. And it's got a very memorable main character. He might as well be the spokesman. He's indie games done right

Obviously, same shit with the censorshit circlejerkers.

He literally says he's in the wrong game, it's not a reference, its a cameo

(You)

First time on Cred Forums, huh kid.

>It was a bad game because the music was bad, the gameplay was bad, the characters was bad, the level design was bad
>he thinks that constitute an argument

literally and figuratively end yourself

Zubaz is a let's player group's character, he's in every version.

It's literally Shovel Knight you fucking retard.

>literally who indie game references a game he hopes to be
nothing new here

Eh, not a huge bonus or problem really.
I just wish something else other than SK would get into everything, the guy has enough jobs as it is and it's getting less special "ooh this character gets to be there" and more "oh you again."

It was not even lazy in BK case. It was cute, never done before, and it gave a unique personality to the game.

Now they know that they went overboard a little with it in BK and BT, so hence the self aware humor with it this time with the literal googly eyes as enemies.

(You)

this
TFA was great; you can't expect it to have the same gravitas as the original, it's about as good as a "by the books" sequel is. If it tried too hard to be unlike the original trilogy Cred Forums would hate it more anyway.

My reaction :
>Oh, weird. Ok, sure, why not. He feels like a little bit out of place and a little bit forced, but might be cool. Anyways, that wont deteriorate the quality of the game.

Cred Forums's reaction :
>OMG LOOK AT THOSE PRETENTIOUS INDIE BASTARDS A CAMEO WTF HOW DARE THEY IT FUCKING SUCKS GAME IS LITERALLY TRASH NOW KILL YOURSERF

You know nothing so shut your mouth.

>yo. ho haha. ho yo. hahayo ho

I now remember how much I miss how NPCS talked in Banjo Kazooie

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

MAKE THE LIGHTING NOT SHIIIIIIIIT

Oh, that makes sense I guess.

I miss the animation streams. Seeing King Knight's moveset with a fucking portable ratcopter was great

I don't really think they should have given him a voice. I think it'd be better if they made him sound like how the characters sound in Shovel Knight.

I WANT TO SUCK THAT CHAMELEON'S HEMI WHILE HE RIMS ME WITH HIS LONG CHAMELEON TONGUE

They did a pretty good job with Sabreman's dialog

banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Sabreman

No, he's an Ultimate Play the Game IP.

>include a Nintendo character cameo
>get DMCAed

i believe they owned the series at that point in Tooie

>neither did PC

Wait, what? You'd think Valve would borrow them the Scout or Freeman or something.

No. It's a group of faggots that think it's funny to post the same repetitive garbage every day

yes, free advertisement and they dont have to work

Goddamn, how many kickstarter games going to feature this dude?

The game is good, but I don;t need to keep seeing this faggot in unrelated games just for the sake of it. It ruins whatever charm the game has and detract attention fromt he game to Shovel Knight.

Literally staring to be Boomerang boy tier if not the worst.

>even bigger
Holy shit

>Cred Forums is one person

I see there is a competition going on?

whoa what happened in this thread

why do you guys hate Yooka Laylee and 1 cameo

overreaction is the first thing you should learn here. when you are anonymous there is no way of knowing another's post history so you can shitpost freely, then make a claim and anons will believe it at the same rate they would believe "non-shitposters" if they even exist anymore

On the flip side if someone does want to make a logical argument they can without having to have a bunch of likes or other stupid shit to give their posts weight, and taking a controversial stance isn't has far less risk (making places like /x/ and Cred Forums more of a fun, safe space since saying things posted there irl would get you laughed at or attacked)

It's just whining. Ignore it

lol

People bitching about this? They already made cameos in the past and even mario was in the ending of DKC 2.

Well at least then is better than the shitposting when YL was first announced.

>like shovel knight the game and character
>starting to get tired of seeing him everwhere for a while as companies start pushing platform exclusive content, and content locked behind dolls on a multiplat indie game of all things

>creepers in torchlight II
is this mod or am i retarded and i missed something on my first playthrough?

id wreck her puzz

This, I thought it was pathetic that Nintendo shilled this indie but understandable. Then both Sony and Microsoft one-upped Nintendo by also shilling Shovel Knight, then muh Amiibo game grumps was probably the most pathetic part.

The Force Awakens was better than everyone expected it to be so you're going to have to figure out how to cope.

wtf I hate Majora's Mask now.

>put googly eyes on a cannon
>it becomes a character

lelkek

Okay, can you tell me why you find this meme funny?

Shovel Knight isn't tall. Yooka is just really short compared to the average human.

Who is Chibi voice acting?

Don't you have some cawadoody to go play, Timmy?

The guy making rivals of aether wants other indie characters as guest characters

wtf i hate memes now

he forgot a single letter, don't be so hard on him

AH HELL YES NIGGER

>Millions of flies eat shit
>You should too!!

Fuck off, reddit.

wtf i hate this comment now

is this tupposed to be a bad thing?

"This new game isn't as good as the old ones but it's sure a hell of a lot better than the shit from a decade ago"

>goalpostmoving.jpg

AHO AHO YO AHO YO YO YO AHO AHO YO
Can't wait to play this game, tbqhwy.

saying (you) is not a arguement

No i didn't.
Sorry for liking something that you don't like.
Tell me senpai, what should i like?

>everyone on this side is twenty something
take a decade to half a decade of that number you silly buffoon

there aleady is kart racer, though.

store.steampowered.com/app/323670/

great posts

>indie dev supporting each others
kek. As long as this doesnt ruin the gameplay, it doesnt bother me.

At this rate, he's just going to become shovelware...

I can't believe they delayed Yooka-Laylee so it could launch on the NX

D E L E T E T H I S

but that's gay, user.
FUCK

I kinda want it. Game looks lovely.

>epic secret-club Cred Forums raid in the comments.
You guys are an embarrassment.

This is some "muh Sonic's green eyes/blue arms" tier autism right here.

I like that Shovel Knight has become a poster boy of sorts for indie kickstarter games.

He's damn more likable than some other awful character that would get forced into that role instead.

mod it out, you sissy.

>yfw you backed yooka laylee

Except yooka laylee is supposed to be like Banjo with fresh paint. there's nothing wrong with that. TFA was supposed to be a new movie, not a reskinned remake

Yeah.
Fuck that appeal to nostalgia shit.

90's amirite LOL

GAME'S FUCKING RUINED

>Sonic
>Jim
Savage

>mfw i didn't back yooka laylee
>mfw i pirated the alpha toybox
>mfw i'll pirate the game

>tfw haven't backed any kickstarters.
Seeing so many of them crash and burn was great.

The only two i backed look fucking great.

>I am calm and rational while being mature and level-headed
>I AM SILLY

Give it some time.

>Apparently backed mn9 but don't remember doing so at all
oh well, I purposefully bought mario party 9 and mn9 is probably a better game than that.

i was following yooka but i forgot to back it, i'll just get it when it comes out

>The Force Awakens was better than everyone expected it to be

it was still shit though

fuck you mang

BLIMEY
L
I
M
E
Y

>tfw all the kickstarters you back turn out great
I can understand ignorant people getting scammed by con men like inafune but it weirds me out seeing people on Cred Forums complaining about kickstarter

STEEL THY BUTT

Except there's nothing wrong with yooka laylee, the alpha was fucking great.

>he didn't back bloodstained

>this thread

That would be great too bad they'll be Amiibo exclusive.

mfw Shovel Knight isn't even in Super Indie Karts

>Backing Kikestarters
>Ever
Silly.

Pretty much. I've never seen more petty complaints about a game. Dropping a game for a cameo? Fucking really?
Nah, this is just the usual let's shit on a kickstarter game for the sake of it.

There isn't a popular game coming out soon so shitposters have to flock to something in the mean time

There's nothing wrong with references. It's memes that are shit. Get it right you fucking sperg.

Whatever man. Go smoke a dogs ass hole.

Who animated this and for what purpose

It's not even about kickstarter or the cameo.
The "shitposters" as in "anons bored out of their mind that feel obligated to act retarded for a cheap laugh" go for anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BbKXXGqtWM

I fucking love these Shovel Knight cameos. It reminds of indie comics in the eighties when you couldn't swing a cat without hitting a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover.

>YL threads only had moderate shitposting
>NMS debuts and fails horribly
>It attracts a plethora of shitposters
>Within a few weeks Cred Forums turns from a shithole into an aids infested shithole with more shitposters than ever
>Only time to have a good thread is at 2 am

>neo-Cred Forums hates cameos
another reason this board should be purged

God those NMS threads were awful.

I never want to see the word nu ever again.

Some cameos are good. Some aren't. Michael Jackson is perfect in Space Channel 5, but I don't feel like Shovel Knight needs to be forced in everything.

The difference is that Yacht Club doesn't need to throw around ridiculous amounts of money at developers to get their super cool original character into the game

>Some aren't
all cameos are good

Those threads opened up the flood gates. Anything video games is either shitposting or shitposted. Only decent threads are off topic threads

>tfw wanted to discuss Witcher 3 but full of nothing but shitposting

who's boomerang boy

I wouldn't call Force Awakens garbage
I'd just call it a blatant fucking copypaste, but at least Abrams copied a good movie.

I want to let you know that I tried my best to shame those five faggots that tried pushing the nu-male meme in ever single thread and call them out on their bullshit before it caught on

But the meme magic was too powerful

Wrong. TORtanic ruined this board.

I blame Cred Forums

Tortanic started it. NMS left the flood gates wide open.

>Best 2D platformer ever made getting referenced in a game made by the guys that made the best 3D platformer ever made
Don't see the problem here

One step closer to being in Smash, fuck yes. Amiibo support when?

This faggot; Reize Seatlan. Some OC made by a guy with a lot of money and got crammed into a couple indie games himself.

>One step closer to being in Smash

A character featuring in a cameo for a multiplatform game means he's one step closer to being in smash?

Go back to your corner with the Shantae pissbabies

indiefags are delusional

>Cred Forums has only been bad since tortanic and NMS threads
this is some prime delusion

>implying tortanic and NMS didn't make Cred Forums worse, like Bane and pannenkoek

>been bad

I said these two events turned it from a shithole into an aids infested shithole, learn to fucking read.

It made Cred Forums worse but Cred Forums's been garbage for years so it's like pissing in an ocean of piss.

Pannenkoek is just a meme that gets brought up every once in a while so idiots give them (you)s

>backed Project Phoenix

SK would be way better than more anime characters or below the bottom of the barrel shit like Hat Goomba

>Backed Might Number 9
>Backed Takedown

Get on my level

At least I did back some good shit like Shovel Knight, FTL, Shantae and Hyper Light Drifter

Get on my level

and who the fuck are you now?

I don't know why I have two get on my level's here

I hope the next Marvel movie has Goku in it. Hes such a cool character and would make a great cameo!

He would.
Anyone being passive aggressive ironically needs to grow up.

3d goku was never great though

>get a reply
>ctrl f you to see it
>9 results
>8 of them are ironic (you)

fucking Cred Forums

>that gif

delete this

IN WANT TO FUCK THAT BAT

youtube.com/watch?v=JixGwJ4YiLw
This is what they have after 3 years

God fucking dammit, fucking DA I swear.

I'm so sorry

That looks painful.

I personally hope the next From Soft game has Mario in it, he's so popular that it would be foolish to exclude him.

>Fillia's belly isn't chubby

i stopped caring when
>Muh furry voice actor

nuts and bolts isn't really anything like the prequels though. If anything it would be something completely different like Oban Star Racers or something like that. Yooka Laylee will probably at least be better than its comparison, but I hope its not that bad.

>tfa
>bad
It's like you don't know shit about what you want.

Isn't Samson supposed to be really sharp?

what isn't shovel knight in at this point

Smash ;^)

I know TFA isn't what I wanted. The Prequel cartoon that Genndy made between the movies was the best stuff we got since the original series.

I'm glad this faggot and the rest of his indie meme pals didn't make it to Smash.
Also wouldn't Commander Video be just as guilty with cameo whoring? Meme Knight must have taken the baton or something and cranked it to overdrive.