MEANWHILE, ON YHARNHAM Cred Forums

MEANWHILE, ON YHARNHAM Cred Forums...

ARRRGHHH

AWAY, AWAY.

but who would win tho...

YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE

guys ive got a set of eyes growing on my neck. Should I get that checked out?

hmmmmm...

THIS TOWN IS FINISHED

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

YOU PLAGUE RIDDEN RATS

really makes you think...

FOUL BEAST

FOUL BEAST

>inb4 that guy starts Niohposting

Some call it Kos.

>that bottom right image

I WANT TO FUCK MOTHER KOS

YOU ARE CURSED

ILL MAKE THIS YOUR GRAVE

>Googled "Yharnham"
>Picked the picture that looked good
>AWAY AWAY YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE
This board is finished...

Geralt is nowhere near fast enough to survive.

This stench... Smells like you, stranger!

FUCKING YHARNAMSTOP

BEASTS ALL OVER THE SHOP...

Dante

What the hell, user. She's like a slimy alien or some shit. Completely repulsive. You'd have to be some kind of pathetic scum to want your dick anywhere near that.

Obviously Dante I mean that's cheating because he can't die.

He literally has no reason to spend blood echoes or even light a lamp.

Dante could easily handle everything Bloodborne could throw at him.

Link would have a fairly hard time against bigger foes I'd think. His bow and arrow can handle all the human sized enemies, but I don't know how he'd handle things like Cleric Beast.

Geralt is slow.

Ayylium is afraid of fire and would get molotov'd by enemies to death.

Isaac's weapons would tear through fucking everything.

Heather would get fucked. In more ways then one.

Leon could probably take on most things if he has his full arsenal from RE4. Bigger enemies might not care about getting shot too much though.

Snake would be sneaky.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWHHHHHHHHHH

HYYYEEAAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOW

t h i c c

DICK SUCKING LIPS
I
C
K

S
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
I
P
S

Dude, Link has fought things bigger than anything in BB.

>Link vs Cleric Beast
Bombs man.

Also it really depends on Link's setup. Fire Rod, Ball and Chain, Magnetic Gloves (there's plenty of enemies with metal embedded in them), you just need to be creative.

Also with Leon you have to assume he'd use blood/quicksilver bullets since the lore states regular bullets don't do shit to beasts.

hey man

hay guys have you tried the new Kosm build? its actually way better than before

OOOOOOH MAJESTIC

THIS IS A DAMN CURSE

Dante, Link, and Geralt could probably pull it off. Link would probably be relieved that every boss doesn't require a specific item to beat.

Isaac has stupid firepower.

I don't think Leon could handle the One Reborn. Hell, he'd probably have trouble with the Cleric Beast.

The Xenomorph wouldn't even be going around with any goal. It's just another beast and they don't even attack one another.

Heather is dead.

Biggu Bossu gets wrecked by the bigger enemies after a while.

Geralt has signs. But really all he needs is Quen to steamroll bloodborne.

BB and Leon have both faced giant overpowered enemies before.

>Snake
You are now imagining a cardboard box being ignored by enemies as it moves through the Yharnam

Console wars are entirely pointless in the face of the acquisition of funds and in fact hopefully create an atmosphere of competition that can only benefit the consumer.

While it may appear otherwise, there are lots of people here who actually enjoy even modern video games.

>xenomorph runs around killing literally everything
>eventually gets ganged up on/tired after months of killing spree
>spawns in hunter dream
>kills germann easily
>new host of the dream motherfuckers

its literally autowin

The disparity of the settings is making it difficult for me to buy it. Ain't gonna be no ammo drops. With Isaac, his weapons are fairly small but would hack everything to pieces. If he saved his shots, he could make it. I guess Big Boss could stealth his way through to each boss and keep a rocket launcher on hand, but even then I'm pretty sure he'd be pressed for ammo.

>Ain't gonna be no ammo drops
what about fucking quicksilver bullets you nigger

Geralt could fare against some of the enemies, but Gascoigne would slaughter him.

Link isn't as skilled as Geralt with swordplay but his magic and items would take him further. Gehrman would probably end him.

ok, but just one thing; xenomorphs dont get tired

Quite a few people on Cred Forums enjoy casual mobile gaming unironically.

Are those compatible with a machine gun?

KOSM KOSM KOSM

I'm pretty sure someone like Big Boss could figure out how to put them on his clip.

HAVE YOU GOT A SCREW LOOSE?
OR IS IT JUST YOUR ANIMAL INTUITION?

SO COLD
DEAR SISTER

Nah man, Link, along with Dante, are complete no brainers for victory here. The Master Sword is like mega cancer to any cursed shit. Not to mention he has Bloodborne's worst nightmare, a shield. Something often forgotten, Link is just physically strong to a superhuman level.

A significant number of Cred Forums users enjoy and use reddit regularly, without any cross-contamination.

>Something often forgotten, Link is just physically strong to a superhuman level.
If he has the proper gauntlets, sure.

Otherwise he can't even pick up a bush.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

>Speak not, those words. We have little need of a consort. Such a path would belike lead to further ruin. Thou'rt dear to Us. We would see no harm befall thee...

kill me famiglia

Hey guys, what's going on at the graveyard around Oedon Chapel? Damn black hole keeps popping up everytime I try to go outside. I really should have stayed in Old Yharnam, I heard that as long as you keep a torch lit there it's actually pretty nice

>Geralt is slow.
He's fast and agile enough to literally parry arrows and crossbow bolts with a sword, what are you talking about?

>clip
>putting things on your clip
>clip