I kind of want these

>crash gets a good design
>spyro gets this
IT'S
NOT
FAIR

where this "Apologize" meme comes from?

> (OP)
>where this "Apologize" meme comes from?
Alopologize

what is this apologize meme, some youtube/streamer shit?

what the living shit?

Wow Cortex actually looks like Cortex I can't belive this!

IIRC its a in-joke of having said bad things about something and then realizing it want that bad and you encourage others to admit it

Both are great, will buy

So it's not only unfunny as fuck but it's also being misused? Man, OP is a fucking retard.

Spyro'd new design for the upcomming skylandets tv show

>4 fingers
they have 5 fingers

Hopefully this game is better than Superchargers. It was a let down due to all the mechanics being around the cars, and the cars themselves just not being all that fun to use.

To the people who always say this is gonna be shit? Yes. Do it.

what the fuck he looks like he has down syndrome

>>crash gets a good design
>that
>Good
In what universe?

I don't really care for crash that much, I don't give a damn about skylanders.
but those are both really nice looking statues, and if I was a fan of Crash Bandicoot I would highly consider buying one or both of these statues.

Doc is actually looking ok, I really cant like Crash's design

I saw it during the release of DOOM, which had something to do with Cred Forums expecting the game to flop

RIP

Crash deserved better than fucking Skylanders. Thanks Naughty Dog for telling people that the only series you're doing from now on are Uncharted and TLOU

Is there a similar picture showing the older designs?

Jesus, they couldn't even crop out Douk properly.

How they manage to fuck up with his design everytime?

Is this dead franchises or just bad redesigns because i gotta argue some of them look fine

It's really just perplexing. You don't see Mario or Sonic getting changed just for the sake of it. (Sonic Boom is still relatively similar)

Its his head and jaw man, its alkward shit, especially fhe rigging it

Spyro had no excuse, bur really crashes structure is weird to animate, his head jaw and neck all overalp, so making him move good without any positions looking horribly distorted/collapsing would be hard

Cortex is fine
Still on the fence about Crash, I hope the design gets smoothed over in the remasters.

It's the tiny mouth.

Explain to me why if you dislike this design.

Na, you explain why it's better than what came before.

Its the expression, its just hard to duplucate a crazy just right

Really we gotta wait to see him in motion, after all hes gonna be running with his back to you 90% of the time

I hate new things which explains why I am still a man child.

I like it, but there is something off about the hair on his head.

it's an Cred Forums meme you uncultured swine

do I really have to?

They're both shit

>lumping pokemon in there

Did you know how fast you were trolling back there?

Fox, Duke, Rayman, Crash, Mario, Sly, Pokegirl, Snake, Lightning, Ratchet all look fine

and the fingers

Because it looks more like Evil Crash than Crash.

Snake isn't even Snake i don't know where he tried to say with that

By sheer comparison to Spyro. All things considered, the Crash characters didn't transition to the Skylanders artstyle nearly as badly as we all thought they would have.

Me on the right.

That's not Evil Crash.

I gotta admit I kind of want those.

Nigger you could compare the shit I took yesterday to Spyro and it would transition much better

How come that most iconic video game characters are dead?

Make the snout about as big as his PS1-counterpart's and he might actually look fine.

Pokemon gets new protags every gen

Not even good bait

Please don't tell me people actually like this design.

Western devs learned that shooters, Tolkien, Asscreed and movies are far easier to captivate audiences with.

You need a name like Nintendo or Disney to make cute protags work on a AAA scale.

So which classic Playstation protagonists are next?

>Gex
>Croc
>Parappa
>Ratchet & Clank
>Sly Cooper
>Klonoa
>a fur-ified Lara Croft

With Crash's "revival" do you think he could be in a sequel to Sony Smash?

Sorry that you're a faggot, OP.

Imagine Ape Escape's Spike and professor as a dramatic kid/adult duo like in TLOU or the monkeys going crazier like the minions.

What are you people smoking? This looks great.

It's obvious they had to redesign Crash so the 3D model works better. I've been with the series since the first PSX game, and I have no idea what kids are getting mad about. Spyro looks shitty as fuck, since his classic game cover model would look great in 3D with some tweaks, but Crash never looked good - and this is perfect.

gtfo

Crash is meant to be skinny, triangular and polyognal. Not a fat square blob

I'm not a fan of 'molded on' fur textures. Either render the fur or don't bother at all.

New Ratchet looks so weird.

They made his running animation look purposely retro and blocky, when the whole fucking point of Crash was that the animations were actually good and not jagged at all, for the first time ever.

Did these people ever fucking play Crash?

explain

He tries to be so friendly and nice which wasn't supposed to be a part of his character.

ACiT is his best design imo

it was basically current ratchet's personality given to the first game

Insomniac changed his personality between 1 and 2 because people disliked it

I had a dream where Sly had a female body with big boobs and big ass and i liked it.

Both?

nice, sounds like a decent dream user

I want more Fem Sly art, there's only a few images of this done right.

Have you ever had a good video game dream?

You're the faggot

iirc it was after the 1st ratchet and the GC story was the perfect retcon for his childish personality since he literally went to bootcamp