He didn't fight every species to extinction before killing The Last One inside a Chaos Infusion

>he didn't fight every species to extinction before killing The Last One inside a Chaos Infusion
Also Lightning Returns thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggb3JkCpulA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doing that shit on Hard Mode was really tough but the rewards were awesome - triple gil plus all the Chaos-infused auto abilities and the Outerworld ranking.

>didn't fight every species to extinction

You needed to on higher difficulties to get enough points to stop time. You didn't have to touch enemies on easy mode to finish the game in 5 days.

The bonus EP and item drops were pretty sweet too
I ended up using the Flesh Render for most of my first playthrough before upgrading the second time around

>implying that you didn't know the game well enough to be able to complete all the main and subquests without using Chronostasis
wew

Do not post embarrassing pictures of my wife.

>your wife
Making a lot of assumptions there Chief

Did anybody else here grind for max stats?
I did and it made most of the game way too easy to the point I could fuck up Caius' shit in ~10 seconds and only the last ones/final boss could give me any real trouble

Post your favourite schemata
>Outfit
>Weapon
>Shield
>Accessory
>Headband
>Adornment
>Abilities

How long did that take?

I'm not entirely sure since it was on top of several other playthroughs I'd clocked up
If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say I was about it for ~30 hours

What was good was that it meant I could equip anything in most combinations and not have to worry about STR/MAG/HP

There was something really enjoyable about Lightning Returns.

Not just the gameplay, which was quite fun, but the story and the whole set up and the outfits and the quests.

The whole game was basically like if someone tried to make a slice of life game about Lightning just helping random people out. Coupled with the time passing but it not being a hard limit, it was really nice.

It's rare you just get a game about a character you like going around doing random things and talking to people as the days go by.

As much as I despise the term, it was like a sandbox Final Fantasy game and a really customisable one at that

Best OST of the trilogy

It was pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggb3JkCpulA

One thing that bugged me was how you could only hear the best fight theme in one area of the game during a certain time of day.

Also, the fact that they didn't merg it with the original Blinded by Light during the last boss was absolutely criminal

>Outfit
Guardian Corps
>Weapon
Gangrad
>Shield
Guardian Corps Shield
>Accessory
Devil Earrings
>Headband
Enlister's Gloves
>Adornment
None
>Abilities
Heavy Slash
Attack
Blitz
Fatal Sweep

>Couldn't wait for LR to come out
>So stoked to play it when it finally comes out
>There's a time limit

>time limit meme
C'mon, it's been well-established that you can completely finish the game with over 3 days to spare

You could do it all easily, even take out Aeronite and Ereshkigal within the same run. Just use the Spira's Summoner garb. It makes the fights easy mode

>finish Normal
>leave Hard for later
>the later still hasn't come
>realize that I'll have to manage and get used to everything again with that shitty time limit, and I don't remember shit
Such a pain in the ass.

I beat noel on day 2, snow on day 3, revived odin chocobo and saved sazh by like day 5, caius on day 7. I refused to wait to have army of one given to me.

>want to solo waifu dress up simulator XIII
>still haven't finished XIII-2 because I took a break from it months ago and never came back

How important is it to know the story of XIII-2 for LR?

>using DLC to break the game
Casual detected

Yeah but this time you'll be able to upgrade your equipment and you've already got your stat boosts from last time around
Do it faggot

Was it just me or was Army of One really not all that?