Does Cred Forums like Darkstalkers?

Does Cred Forums like Darkstalkers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9dJo_97G_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do

youtube.com/watch?v=l9dJo_97G_U

Bulleta is underrated.

I loved it 20 years ago, when it wasn't dead.

What's Darkstalkers? I play Vampire though.

Yeah, I'll never be good at it though because nobody in Australia plays it.

I wish people played vhunt2 instead of vsav on fightcade just so character themes played instead of stage themes

I like how Demetri's endings have to deal with Morrigan, while Morrigan's don't deal with him at all. He's obsessed with beating her, she doesn't even give him the time of day.

Their rivalry feels very Ryu-Ken-ey even if the series isn't as explicit about it.

I dunno I never found a cabin in the arcades here in yurop and the console games were just as rare so I never got to play it.

She's pretty cute and fun to play

Why did they have to change her name? And Lei Lei's too, fucking why?

Because Bulleta doesn't clearly communicate the design to English speaking audiences. B.B. Hood is fine, it gets the point across. Lei-Lei was a nickname during development that ended up sticking, so again they needed a new name that foreign audiences would understand. Capcom USA was in touch with the development team constantly, that's where the idea for the series came from in the first place.

That was a nice touch, but losing out on Jedah and the other Savior newbies sucks.

I fucking wish this dude had made it into MvC3

i would've been fine with hsien ko in marvel if they didn't butcher her, i dread to think what they would've done to jedah or zabel

Cred Forums does not like darkstalkers, they just pretend to play it because of morrigan or felicia. I guarantee you most people never even touched the game that pretend to actually play/played

I legit have no idea why people want Darkstalkers to come back so much.

The obvious problem with Hsien-Ko's implementation was that for some reason her airdash was stupidly slow in a game choked with airdashers.

it's fun

>a game that never gets play or played
>capcom remakes an hd so people can actually buy it, people don't
>fags still want a new game just like the megamanfags

Tied with Killer Instinct and Primal Rage for "greatest roster in all of fighting".

I prefer Rival Schools