I just beat Dark Souls 1 & Dark Souls 3 and now every other game I try to pick up feels like stereotypical filler...

I just beat Dark Souls 1 & Dark Souls 3 and now every other game I try to pick up feels like stereotypical filler bullshit.

What are some games that are actually worth playing?

The Witcher 3.

It's easily one of the best games ever created.

How does it compare to the first and second?

It's far, far better than both of them.

DaS2 or Bloodborne, obviously.

This

Dark Souls 2 is designed poorly with mob placement and Bloodborne is on a dying console

>Playstation 4
>dying console
Fucking lol. Spotted the mustard.

And the two games OP played are absolute perfection, am I right?

Are you fucking stupid?

whats wrong with them

>didn't play dark souls 2

You didn't actually believe those people who said it was a bad game did you?

DS2 is amazing, just beat it last night on nightmare mode, it's fucking awesome.

dying console is PC, in fact, every single game on PC dies within weeks lmfao stay cucked. 1K are playing this game at all time high XD

DaS2 is fucking great if you play the vanilla version. It was Scholar which added a bunch of stupid unnecessary mobs.

>lmfao
>cuck
>XD

Damn, I know you want a lot of attention but it's pretty sad that you can't add anything meaningful to the conversation

Many thing, you'd know if you've played them.
Any sensible fan of the Souls series acknowledges the flaws they have and still enjoys them

dark souls 2 is like the legend of zelda 2 . it didnt do anything right without miazaki

scholar improves the game in so many other ways and no one is playing vanilla anymore

>find the buzzwords
>and ignore the rest of the comment
>XD

retard. get bent.

>Why won't anyone take me seriously?!

I fucking wonder why.

it has good story and nice quests but terrible combat and low quality rpg elements make it unplayable.

Maybe I was already worn out on DaS2 when I played Scholar, but it didn't feel as good to me. On the subject of DaS2, why do we never acknowledge the fact it has the best content in the series with the DLCs?

If you actually listened to Cred Forums and the rest of the internet bandwagon who """"hated"""" DaS2 and never bothered to play it, I feel genuinely sorry for you.

>unplayable

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that you just didn't enjoy it? Even the worst games aren't unplayable.

>projections: the post
stay cucked, kiddo. This quite possibly the biggest lie i've ever seen. DS2 has amazing combat and its rpg elements are LITERALLY industry standard. Low quality my ass. back to your WRPGs, kid.

>responding to someone about DS2 when they commented on Witcher 3

Yeah, you're desperate to be see in the world.

He was talking about TW3. And DS2 has really fucking terrible combat.

Liars. What do you have to gain by lying on Cred Forums - An Anonymous Imageboard? Go back to your circlejerk forums so you can get reputation boosts. DS2 is amazing and nothing you say can ever change that.

>And DaS2 has really fucking terrible combat

How so? It's the same as DaS1 combat except a little faster and more fluid. It was DaS3 which went full retard with the combat. Spamming RB is all you need most of the time, the game actively encourages you to hack 'n slash your way through it like Bloodborne.

So the games worth playing are the Souls series and Witcher 3. All other games are shit? I personally really like the Valkyrie Chronicles series

The Witcher 3 is shit unless you like deep plotlines, character development and lots of cutscenes. The combat is atrociously bad.

Indie games, user.

Now play Dark Souls 2 and you'll feel the same way about 3.

What about hunting games?

Try Ys. The games aren't too complex but the combat gets intense yet challenging and the soundtracks are great tier.

I'd suggest starting with Ys Origins or Oath in Felghana.