Used her for the first time last night and went 5-0 solo queue-ing Quick Play. Was she just made to carry shit teams...

Used her for the first time last night and went 5-0 solo queue-ing Quick Play. Was she just made to carry shit teams? What are your favorite strategies for her, especially in regards to the Barriers?

bump

He's shit

5-0 win loss or kill death

Win Loss

I hate playing against zarya where I'm the only one who can kill he.

ITS A NO ONE BUT YOU CAN KILL ZARYA AND EVERYONE ELSE JUST FEEDS HER EPISODE.

iktfb

She's broken to shit in utility and damage compared to the rest of the cast.
>can nullify a rein charge/pighook/literally anything and beef up from it

nice b8

>t. zarya main

Many things can nullify those.

Zarya is basically the "if you want to win the game pick me" character. Counters everything like tank killers, splash damage and every ult, gets countered by nothing.

I swear fucking blind if I go Zarya that barrier is up for 1 second and gone. Enemy Zarya's it goes up and stays there a fucking week! is it just mei?

>Quick Play

lmfao get out of here kiddo

*green arrow meme*
*the letter T but lower case*
*a period*
Faggot

Zarya's shield should have a breaking point. That is to say at certain damage it will fail to protect. Say 200, anything that does more than that will penetrate the shield so she can't save someone being charged or that got stuck with a Pulse Bomb

zarya's barrier has a set HP and will charge you up to 50 percent if it absorbs the full amount of damage.

So if you drop a barrier on a fucker and it instantly dissapears its because you saved him from a huge fuckoff burst of damage

But it does have a breaking point...

Am I being baited?

Fun fact: The barrier only has 200 health, it'll just completely block whatever it is that broke the barrier (which is why it can withstand D.Va and Junkrat ults).

So if you see a Zarya with a teensy sliver of health left use a barrier, it can be worth it to keep shooting to destroy the barrier and finish her off before she can escape.

This also means that if your barrier was destroyed in a second, your enemy is giving you loads of energy.

Keep abusing Zarya, memester

No. I mean if someone gets charged and Zarya tosses a shield, rather than just breaking the shield, the character still takes the 300 damage because the shield won't protect from more than 200 damage.

He's referring to the invincibility it gives from the last hit.

wrong fuckass, the barrier absorbs all the damage. it only has 200 hp but will absorb any hit that isnt specifically designed to go through barriers

someone getting charged, shield him and he survives entirely
someone stuck? shield him and he survives
someone out in the open on a dva nuke, shield him and he lives through it
junkrat's tire coming at someone, shield him and the tire is wasted

this has been the case since the beta, how is this shit still a secret

It's like you're not even reading, user. It's a proposed change to fix how stupid her barriers are