Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

An OG 3XL is enough for me.

I own a regular new 3ds. Is that good enough?

I do. Finally caved after years of wanting a Monster Hunter game on PC and got the MHGen edition. No idea what else to play on it though.

but i do

I do. It's also hacked with like 30 games that I have barely touched because they're shit. Vita is superior.

3D hurts my eyes
I'd much rather get a 2DS

I haven't used mine in more than a year. I really should just give it away.

Enjoy your mono sound.

i own three
now fuck off

sure thing

I do. And I'm getting my normie Pokemon GO brother to get one too so we can play SM together and trade.

Here's a crazy idea.
How about you just turn off the 3D effect and just don't use it?

What for? Region locks, low battery life, uninteresting library of repeatedly re-released games with minor changes from part to part. For the price of this thing i can buy vita and then meet the same problems, fuck. At least there you can emulate ps1\psp and play older wins.

2ds is ultimate comfy. i have pretty big hands and new3ds xl is too thin for me, it feels like i'm pushing against my palm

also, i don't into 3d so no point since i don't have depth perception

Vita is better

I do. I got an MH4U N3DS XL on the NA launch, but then I got a Japanese N3DS and have been using that almost exclusively since.

I prefer Vita anyway.

Is homebrewed/flashed New 3DS the best portable console of all time?

>Can play any eshop, DS, DSi-Ware, and 3DS game

>Has official first party emulation tool that can play almost every NES, SNES, GB, GBC, and GBA game flawlessly

>Ability to play some Playstation one and Sega games through retroarch

>Region free tools, gameshark-esque apps, homebrewed games/ports, hex editors, etc.

>Can play every Zelda game up to the N64 zeldas, FF 1 - 6, Dragon Quest 1 - 9, two mainline monhun games and a spin off, every Metroid except for Primes and Other M, every pokemon game ever released, etc.

Seriously, there's enough shit there to last you 2 -3 console generations or more.

poorfag + cheap bastard

bigger screen isn't better, it looks even worse.

I work from 7 to 4 and go to classes from 6 to 9. No time for videogames until next year, famalama.

I do.

I own more games for my 3DS than any other console I've ever owned.

What genres do you like. I could suggest some if I knew what else you enjoy playing

>pS1

Source?

How is the circle pad compared to the o3DS? Same thing?

I own the red N3DS XL. I got lucky and got an IPS screen too. I saw how fucking hideous and washed out the TN screen looked and I feel bad for those who got one.

Playing Monster Hunter Generations currently. Great game, best MH I've played so far.
(Played 3U and 4U.)

>Has official first party emulation tool that can play almost every NES, SNES, GB, GBC, and GBA game flawlessly
Is this tested properly? Because Sony's PS1 emulator on PS3 is worse than Mednafen.

I do, it has like an inch of dust on it.

Yes user. Just look up "Virtual Console Injections". It's super simple to use and set-up with the right programs, you just need a rom of the game you want to inject.

Look up retroarch nightly builds/threads on gbatemp.

I own 3 right now (a 2DS, a N3DS XL, and a N3DS), and I've had several others since launch starting with the original.

Well I'm probably gonna get the new pokemon. And I'm looking at Xenoblade Chronicles (is the DS version any different to the Wii version?). Basically anything I can sink a ton of time into.

Maybe try playing it?

>(is the DS version any different to the Wii version?)

Yes and no. The graphics are uglier and the load times are probably a little longer, but the game's content is ultimately the same across both versions.

I really want a n3ds for the performance upgrade over the regular 3ds. Is it noticeable?

What games do you have performance issues with? The N3DS is basically for Xenoblade, Hyrule Warriors and Binding of Isaac.

Implying I don't use good quality headphones. Lol. I can play my 2ds while lying sideways not being conscious about breaking the hindges

Not really interested. The old one seems to do it for me.

I've been told Hyrule Warriors is absolutely unplayable on O3DS but so far it's worked fine for me.

2ds is by far the best. New 2ds when?

Because citra soon, right?

Nah it's looking awful atm. I'd give it another year

It's amazing we have a Wii U emulator before a PS3/360 emulator.

Hell we have a Wii U emulator before a goddamn Fatbox emulator.

Fuck off you cunt you're the most uncomfortable piece of shit ever to be created. Stop holding Monster Hunter hostage.

Yeah the 2ds really brings back that old gameboy feel. Wish it was a popular as the 3ds'

Because I still own a launch 3DS and an XL and I barely use either

Because it's shit