What are you looking forward to in the FF12 remaster?

What are you looking forward to in the FF12 remaster?

The best FF

I'm looking forward to the game.

HD textures, and zodiac everything with option to play classless

The only good ps2 final fantasy game

>What are you looking forward to in the FF12 remaster?

The PC port and finally replaying the game as I've been meaning to do for years. But turns out it will have been worth the weight when I replay it in 4k @60 FPS.

>The best FF

>the pc port
Someone tell him

>it's another stupid consolecuck doesn't learn episode

NEVER EVER AMARITE GUISES!?

Never ever, just like when you faggots said FF9 would never come to PC since it wasn't originally ported to PC like FF7 and FF8.

Never ever, just like when you retards said FF10 won't come to PC since the remaster was Sony backed.

Never ever you keep saying even though FF12 and FF15 are the ONLY FF games not on PC right now and FF15 isn't out for anything yet.

But please, explain your retard logic as to why FF12 will """""never ever""""" come to PC???

Gria, even as background npcs. I just want to see my waifu race in high definition.

Yeah, keep waiting, my friend.

Yeah, pretty much any combination of Ivalice races, would be better and more interesting than what's in the actual game as far as playable characters go.

Just let me dream

Viera and Fran's HD ass

I found this game to be complete garbage.

The characters were meh, I can't even remember the main story except for >muh crystals and the combat basically automated itself.

What is the diffrence between the remaster and the original?

I am planning to emulate it so the graphics will not be a problem.

Should i wait at least a year for the remaster or emulate now?

>the combat basically automated itself
I take it you didn't spend much time looking at the gambits. A big part of the combat in this game is preparing for it and building your party the way you want it. You can also manually select each move like you would in a turn-based game, with or without pausing what's happening.

>PC port
>chocobo online racing

The remaster will have the Zodiac system, which we didn't got in the west.

It's literally FFXII IZJS in English. Dont waste your money. Just download the ISO and the english patch and play it in pcsx2. Fuck sony and their butt buddy SE

I did have my party the way I wanted it.

They fought by themselves without any input from me. It's kind of a neat system at first, but just watching the same routine over and over again without having to provide any inputs gets really boring real quick.

Anyone sick of Balthier? I wanted more Basch but nope MAH DAD IS EVILLL. I HATE JUDGES. FRAN PLS.

>The mote utterly forgettable FF

ftfy

I was mostly sick of Ashe's broody shit.

Fran was more like decoration than an actual party member.

>waiting decades for ports
PCMASTERRACE LMAO

>getting tired of the leading man
Stay cucked.

For the inevitable PC version.

It doesn't matter how you use the gambits, you're always stuck playing a shitty game with shitty combat. Being able to move around is pointless since there are no positional advantages to be gained and you can be moving away from an enemy that's about to attack and still get hit by a melee attack anyway.

Avoiding gambits means you have to micro-manage every single detail of combat, which is extremely cumbersome to do with a controller. Use the gambits to automate some things makes you realize that you're effectively playing an offline single-player MMO since you're stuck waiting for the ATB bar to fill up (effectively a global cooldown like an MMO). When you realize that, you realize you're wasting your time trying to play FF12 and decide to automate more and more things. Eventually, you automate everything and the game plays itself. There's no way to play FF12 that makes it fun or worth playing.

I was sick of every single main character in the game. I literally would have enjoyed it more if you made your entire party yourself with whatever races/gender/classes, etc, even if they were all blank slates.

Proof that SE can release a good remaster.

I'll be happy if people get to reassess the game and see how well the game holds up. Hopefully the reception will be more positive with the more guided character role progressions. I ultimately just want SE to release more games like it and not shit like FF13 or 15.

>balthier
>leading man
Lel

>basch
>not a cuck
Lel

Your girlfriend ashe got reamed by even VAAN LOL

>hes a shipperfag
Nigga?

>Vaan
Like Tidus except they managed to make him even more gay
>Penello
Poor man's Rikku
>Balthier
He was alright
>Fran
Literally who? Oh the bunny lady. She had like 5 lines the entire game
>Basch
I can't even remember what his part of the story was
>Ashe
What an annoying cunt. That's all I remember.

>leading man
>contributes absolutely nothing of value to the party, ever
>the subplot dad doesn't even show up until 99% of the way through the game
>always a smarmy fuck despite not contributing anything

You didnt play the game.

I did but it was so fucking forgettable I can't remember any details.

UNCOMPRESSED VOICES

>worth the weight
kill yourself goldenfaceposter

>>Penello
>Poor man's Rikku

You can't compare the two tho.

Penelo is so fucking ugly I can't believe people even mention her

>Although Basch was originally intended to be the rugged main character, Vaan was added at the last minute during development of the game to have a more effeminate leading role after "taking into consideration the target demographic
Jesus christ tell me one of you fags wrote this.

This can't possibly be legit.

I was more talking about her personality.

Can't really remember Penelo's face

Not even the personality is similar

Never played FFXII. I've only played the demo that came with DQVIII. Should I emulate it? I don't have a PS4 so I probably won't be playing the remaster unless it comes out for either PS3 or PC

FF players are pussies.

Maybe they can finally make it a good game.

The worst FF

Looking for pc port.

FF XIII lover detected

>5 humans and a bunny
Like, I like Fran but some more variety would have been nice.

Looking forward remove lines of engagement/casting/attack ... h8 that shit.

Fran was literally just along for the ride because she didn't want to be stuck in lesbian bunny paradise forever, she has as much of a stake in things as Vaan and Penelo, probably even less.
adventure>eternal boredom

But I just stated that shit games that play themselves are shit.

I'm hoping we'll be able to change classes mid-game this time around.

Do you mean these things? You could turn them off in the old versions.

Yes, blue and red lines. Really?
Didn't know really, tnx, hope that option will be available in remake too.

Square is incompetent and hates money, maybe you PCucks will get a port, eventually, years down the lines.

Bloodborne port when?

I'd rather we stay locked, otherwise we're going back to the problem of everyone being able to do anything like in vanilla 12.

I had literally just bought a used FF12 for PS2 when the remaster was announced, so I've been holding off.

I'm very excited, from what I know of the game it seems like it's just the kind of RPG I love