Why is pic related getting so much hate when its gonna be the same thing as the last CoD?

Why is pic related getting so much hate when its gonna be the same thing as the last CoD?
Is it a bipolar / autism thing?
Do you think they will end up buying it anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irIkbTen53k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It happens with every COD.

Because hating CoD is what the cool kids have been doing for nearly a decade. Don't you wanna be cool?

What I mean is why is Infinite warfare getting so much dislikes when Blops 3 didint?

>Because hating CoD is what the cool kids
Normies havn't been hating cod for over a decade or hell even a year

It's popular to hate. Kinda like Nickelback, you know, there's absolutely no valid reason for it, but some kids saw some other kids on the internet do it and they wanted to be cool as well.

>why is it getting so much hate
youtube.com/watch?v=irIkbTen53k

>It's popular to hate.
Why didint Blops3 get all this hate then?

Both Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare look like they'll be fun. Although I'm thinking that Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will have greater replay value. Battlefield 1 will probably be popular for only a few weeks or months before dying down. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare looks like the sort of game that will remain popular for years, and could spawn several spin-off sequels. The next Battlefield game will probably be a Battlefield 2142 remake or sequel to compete with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

>Infinite Warfare
>great replay value

>no valid reason to hate nickelback

Well, let me put it this way: people are still playing and enjoying games like Battlefield 2142 and Halo 1.

Do you really think that a game set in World War 1 will have just as much replayability as a game set in the future?

Are people still sucking BF's dick now that it's clearly Battlefront WWI edition?

Because the game went full retard by shifting into space warfare
I think everyone is kind of ok with games becoming futuristic but overly futuristic to the point the aesthethics and the original spirit are gone is another thing

They're gradually shifting more and more towards a futuristic mobility-focused arena shooter. Soon it'll be Quake in all but name and their idTech fork will have come full circle.

It's from normies who for some reason think they are "hardcore gaymers" for thinking CoD is bad. These same people love Battlefield and fail to realize that they are equally trash.

Personally I like playing through CoD campaigns, even if they are pretty shit. I get more enjoyment out of playing through a bad CoD campaign than shitty Battlefield multiplayer.

Funny considering that the original COD had a modified idtech 3.
>Now I want to Reznov, Price and/or Kevin Spacey in Quake Champions.

>they are equally trash
>Personally I like playing through CoD campaigns
>I get more enjoyment out of playing through a bad CoD campaign than shitty Battlefield multiplayer

So they aren't equally trash and you're just being a faggot?

looks fun to me

it actually resembles something that i'd pay for unlike Battlefield 1.

I personally(PERSONALLY) enjoy CoD campaings, even thought they are objectively trash. Is that better to wrap your thick monkey skull around retard?

I'm getting it because I skipped bo3 because AW was shit and it comes with cod4 HD

I'm still annoyed that BO3 abandoned the story of 1 and 2 and did its own dull, generic thing instead.

People still plat Battlefield 1942

No one plays Tribes anymore.

People replay good games

IMAGINE YOURSELF IN A FROZEN FOREST was kinda cool. But yeah I agree with you. 1 and 2 had some pretty cool characters. Fucking Trent Reznor did the OST to 2.

titanfall is set in the future
does it have any replayability?

I'm leaning that direction too. MW 1&3 Multiplayer had tremendous replay value and would have continued if it wasn't so rampant with hackers. If IW can bring back the same feelings it will be a much more enjoyable game over longer period of time vs its competition.

Because gamers are stupid pieces of shit that complain when COD doesn't change or when COD changes. COD has brought out two new movement schemes, change from modern times era, and did a lot to stop the MLG quikscopirs and they still complain. If I was activision I would tell my devs to stop fucking listening to the fanbase cause they are fucking retards that don't know what they want. Why don't these idiots just play BO2 or MW2 over again if they fucking hate the new games so goddamn much. Why are they so retarded they pay a 60 dollar subscription yearly to get a new cod? They got over 10 games and a lot of them have really good population numbers on consoles to play with people.

>console shooter
>arena shooter
these cannot be reconciled

I just tried replaying some of the oldest CoD games recently and I find out I'm unable to get any enjoyment out of them. I'm not into the multiplayer of CoD4, but they used to make some good campaigns, but due to being overly scripted and recycled bad AI they jus't can't offer any replayability.

The problem is how they have this dumb respawning+move forward to win style. Respawn enemies nonstop, they all have the same AI going back as CoD2, and after you kill a soldier, another quickly takes his spot in the same cover/machinegun position, making the combat meaningless. The easier way to advance is to kill as least as possible and just sprint to the next piece of cover, and then your squadmates will also advance and take territory. You may kill shitloads of enemies that way but it's utterly boring and pointless, since they're all retarded and easily replaceable.

As I replayed CoD1/UO/MW last year or so, I really started seeing the series' campaigns as way less impressive. They're too scripted to the point once you figure some mechanics, the whole thing just starts looking phony, as if you look over a thing again with a more critical eye, and you start noticing the puppet's strings clear as day.

Also the whole slowness of the, health regen, 2 weapon limits got old long ago, that shit just prevents experimentation.

>yet another Infinite Warfare shill thread

Why is this game getting daily threads asking why is getting so much hate and unironically defending this rotten and creatively bankrupt franchise?