Paladins: Overwatch for Poorfags

Paladins: Overwatch for Poorfags

Why even make this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/53qusf/a_brief_history_of_paladins_as_response_to/
youtube.com/watch?v=QffHrYBdUs0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.Va
youtube.com/watch?v=mFLtJIDMyvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kuM1caVhDHQ
ibtimes.co.uk/overwatch-clone-paladins-takes-steam-by-storm-over-750k-downloads-1582934
youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP4V9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP4V9Y&ab_channel=videogamedunkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You answered your own question.

How?

They're giving people too poor to play Overwatch / not interested enough on the "hero shooter" genre to pay $40 a free to play alternative.

>make game
>bigger company makes game
>panic and try to make it different
>people don't like it
>decide to just stick with it and keep making it the same way

Is it down?

Because poorfags won't willingly throw $40 at once in for a game, but will easily spend multiple times that via individual cheap microtransactions without even realizing how much it's adding up.

I can queue

paladins was announced before overwatch.

Because FUCK hi-rez I hope they burn in hell, that's why

And then once Overwatch happened, they started ripping off literally everything from it

[citation needed]

Just go look at all the fucking characters and check their release dates
That's all you need

reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/53qusf/a_brief_history_of_paladins_as_response_to/

I'll just leave this here

Overwatch is not some super exclusive patrician game, get your head out of your ass. It's a casual game designed to run on low-end PCs.

Shits down yo, is there any ETA on when it will be back up?
I played one game and actually had fun.

Ruckus was revealed at the latest August 2015: youtube.com/watch?v=QffHrYBdUs0

D.Va wasn't revealed until October 2015: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.Va

wow, really makes you think. guess blizzard is a shameless plagiarist company.

>Overwatch is not some super exclusive patrician game

Overwatch is probably the best new video game IP of the decade, and will be remembered as one of the greatest team shooters of all time.

OK jeff

>install
>crash during the loading screen
>crash during the connection screen
>crash on the settings screen
>game won't ever launch again at all
>uninstall
Well that was educational

HIT BOXES
I
T

B
O
X
E
S

Lol
M
A
O

>the out of combat mobility option
why the fuck isn't this still in

>Overwatch is some paragon of original thought and fresh designs

Overwatch itself is a ripoff. Name me one hero in Overwatch that isn't a ripoff of another character. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Ruckus and D.Va have literally nothing in common besides the aesthetic of being in a mech. Stop being a cherrypicking, false flagging retard. Ruckus to D.Va is not a comparison anyone has ever made.

Look at Drogoz, Viktor, Makoa, Androxus. They all came out after all the Overwatch heroes were public and they directly copy core mechanics from them.

I'm not saying Paladins is a 100% Overwatch rip off and I understand that the game was in development long before Overwatch was announced, but that doesn't mean they can't be blatantly ripping shit off now that both games are public.

>camper heroes
>stacking OP heroes
>no progression
>no customization
>no upgrades
>no balance
No thanks.

>the delegates dahnald

Free advertising by the "Overwatch clone" controversy
And it's working

Drogoz, the rocket launcher character, is inspired by their global agenda character that has a rocket launcher + jetpack. Everything else about drogoz is not found in OW.

For example, Viktor is nothing like soldier 76 except for the fact that they both have assault rifles and sprint. The way said assault rifle fires... is significantly different. His alt fire is not a rocket, it's aiming down an iron sight. For an assault rifle, they're both worlds apart. Viktor doesn't have biotic healing aoe. He has a grenade. Viktor's ultimate is not auto-aim. It's an artillery strike. If anything, viktor is ripped out of a game like Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Return to castle wolfenstein, or Dirty Bomb. So viktor shares an assault rifle, sprint, and... .... .... oh they're both male and... they have short cut hair... .... .... they're both hitscan! Same character!

Androxus being compared to McCree? The similarities are that they are both wielding a pistol, of some sort. Left click fires once and right click fires a volley. Well, McCree loses his entire magazine and Androxus fires 3 shots. Lets set aside the fact that emptying an entire clip is not exactly original. This is where the comparison ends. They both have a pistol and alt fire unleashes a volley. McCree has a roll that reloads his clip. Androxus has flight capabilities, in that he can fly in the direction he is looking and hover there up to 3 times. This guy plays like a madman flying across the map. McCree has a flashbang and Androxus catches bullets and shoots them back (similar to vortex shield in Titanfall). I wouldn't even compare it to Genji deflection, they operate much differently. McCree ultimate is an auto-aim high damage shot versus everyone in sight. Androxus temporarily hovers and has 3 explosive shots that are extremely powerful AOE manually aimed and easily very different from anything OW has.

(cont)

Makoa has a hook, yes, but every moba-inspired game ever has a hook character, and aside from that he's completely different from roadhog. His primary isn't even a shotgun, it's a cannon that has an arc. You can't call Makoa a Roadhog clone anymore than you can call Roadhog a Pudge or Stitches clone. They have hooks and that's about it.

can I call pip a junkrat clone?

I mean let's be real, Viktor and Soldier 76 are specifically designed to be the safe "Call of Duty-esque" character in both games. A very simple character that anyone can just pick up and do well with. Even fucking Battleborn had Oscar Mike with that style, it's probably the least inspired character in all those games.

It's fun as fuck.
Playing it right now, blizdrones are just mad that they wasted $60 when we can play the same shit for free.

unlike their servers

if you can call junkrat a demoman clone and demoman and unreal tournament clone, sure. their only similarity is literally just the fact that they use grenade launchers.

>Login to Paladin
>DAILY LOGIN REWARD! FREE MONEY!

>login to OW
>haha! you want login reward? go fuck yourself!

paladins knows their money means nothing as you get an extreme abundance of it

>he thinks he's getting the same experience
Paladins is like the difference between 480p and 1080p

In Overwatch my hitbox isn't so big that you can shoot at the sky and hit me.

In Paladins you need that money to unlock characters, it affects gameplay.

In OW you can only use your money to get cosmetics, which are pointless in shooters.

>free game filled with 13 y/os so hitboxes size of the fucking moon so kids can hit shit
Most casual game I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFLtJIDMyvM

Oh come on.
I'm not excusing Paladins, but Overwatch does exactly the same thing.

Have a webm, much closer.

Not at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=kuM1caVhDHQ

With hitscan weapons? Soldier/widowmaker can't do this shit. The only ones (I think) that could do it was Hanzo and Roadhog's hook, and hanzo got fixed.

It was never as bad as Paladins and even then, it was only projectiles
With Paladins, even hitscan is ridiculously large

Because we, goyim, are poor. Fuck off my jew overlord

You can't compare the two as overwatch's maps are much smaller than paladins.

Generalize all you want, I just hope people have fun playing video games. I dont care if it is overwatch, paladins, or battleborn. Just have fun.

So?
RO2 has character-sized hitboxes and it has bigger maps than both.

That was a hard pun

What? Does map size somehow makes your ability to aim get fucked?

>hi-rez dev goes point by point on the issues when people call paladins an OW clone
>OW devs say people should play whatever they find fun

>it's okay to rip shit off because everyone's doing it!
>all these half-assed justifications

unfortunately Cred Forums thrives on controversy. It is basically like buzzfeed or tmz but for video games at this point.

>you have to make your entire cast have character designs and abilities nobody has ever seen before

It's the same as when Battleborn wanted war with Overwatch and they just shrugged it off.

Seems fun enough

I played a game of this

Struggle Overwatch doesn't even begin to describe it lol

>hi-rez dev using skins to sleazily try and pretend OW was the one that copied them
>doesnt talk about characters like androxus that were made in closed beta after OW came out
kek it's funny seeing fanboys just gobble shit up

Overwatch has Tracer
Battleborn has the edgelord with dual red swords
Who is the mascot of Paladins?

Tracer, WInston, Genji

>the only alternative to making a game with designs and abilities nobody has ever seen before is to just directly rip shit off
>it isn't possible to take inspiration from basic concepts and create new things with them

And RO2 is a dead game.

Yes? Do you think its fun to pixel hunt across a map? No it isn't unless you're an autistic edgy sniperfag.

>And RO2 is a dead game.
And that's relevant to this argument because...?

The one that looks like it's take from a Korean MMO.

But if the maps are smaller, wouldn't that mean they would be closer anyway? What excuse is their to have such big hit boxes when it should already be pretty easy to hit shit.

Damn, according to you, CSGO players must be gods then!

Ahegao girl

Because a bad design choice like tiny hitboxes on huge maps directly impacts the size and satisfaction of the playerbase.

>1080 And 1080i
There, I corrected it for you, senpai

Basically, they did it to pander to shitters who can't aim.
Good thing that practice is contained to this.

Overwatch for cheating Russians and BRs. Why wouldn't you make this?

who cares what people like? Let them enjoy paladins.

>Double peace sign
>elf ears

Paladins is more like 720p

>no body diversity
>no SJW fest
>pure cute waifu to bait player

i think this game in good hand

Ugh, why are all girls in this game whitewashed?

10/10 design

you mean like paladins did?

To appease the BRs and underage children who went nuclear because Overwatch isn't f2p, obviously. Little do they know that Hi Rez is one of the shittiest devs in gaming and will abandon the game in 6 months.

wtf i hat paldi now

Designated F2P game female character design.

Has to be the most generic design of the game.

No, nothing like Paladins did.

To contain banned OW cheaters, furshits, poorshits, brazillians, ruskies and other kind of TF2 refugees.

And Tf2 died when exactly?

More like cASSie
amirite

>Genji
What is Excalibur from Warframe?

It didn't, but some of them might be bored.
Paladins will ensure they stay contained in that.
F2P communities are pure cancer, and need these kind of games to keep other game userbases clean.

Depends on who you ask, but either Mannconomy or F2P Update. I think F2P was the official death knell, but Mannconomy started the death.

Kek, I just realized this.
They didn't even try to hide Exalted Blade.

Yeah, that average ass looks so good.

shortly after the medic update

Thoughts?

Paladins has the best girl

Wow, never thought i'd see you in any platform but PlayStations.

>1 gamemode
>stuck on a loading screen waiting for every 300 ping BR to join the game; worse than WC3 loading screens because there isn't even a bar to signify progress
>shoot once accidentally while on horse and now you have to walk all the way to point
>said horse makes death literally insignificant as long as you have someone on point contesting
>short as fuck payload timers that are even more delayed thanks to crazy AOE ults
This game needs a lot of work.

Fur bait

would fug

It's funny how a p2w developer was smarter than Gearbox

>used to have three gamemodes, all better than current one
>used to be able to mount up at all times

not sure what the fuck they were thinking

It's a boy

TIME
IS
TICKING

>implying I don't know that

>global agenda sci-fi
>aurum fantasy

what are they talking about?

If Japan made an overwatch clone with only anime girls I'd play it forever

FUCK
I WANT IT
>Lots of cute dresses and accessories you can earn

Does this game base FPS on ping? Because this shit is unplayable unless I'm on the shooting range singlplayer thing

Until you realize that she was deleted from the game.

until the next patch

CENSORED

£30 is a lot of money for a multi-player only game.

shhh

just die weeb

Where she will be censored.

>paizuri window

You know, that's a pretty good idea.
>Flank characters are flat-chested, pettite
>Tanks are giant, big-tited
>Support (healers) are lolis
>Attackers are average-sized

anime website

>attackers not amazonians/cardiobunnies

I think so

I can't even play it

Are they going to add her back in

Nice, anti BR subhuman filter.

>cosmetics are pointless in shooters

How can I be a badass if I don't look like a badass?

>reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/53qusf/a_brief_history_of_paladins_as_response_to/

So all the Paladin shills are from reddit. Makes a lot of sense now.

Overwatch takes itself too seriously (I fucking HATE that announcer) and I'm not willing to shell out $40 for something i'm not interested in

>tfw i tried out paladins just because of this qt
>i uninstalled 10 minutes later because I realized the game is shit
Pip a best though. 9/10 would marry.

Again, it's a boy

>Implying that liking anime is the same as being a weaboo fart brain.

Keep it vidya user

The Paladins announcer is worse

>Furry calling anything bad

OW is a robotic poo in loo and Paladins is just some guy.

>Implying it isn't

Kill yourself weeb.

>he thinks I didnt already know that
I DID play it for a few minutes, you can tell very easily from the voice. And c'mon, straight furfags are nonexistent.
u

And league of legends was HoN for poorfags, look how that turned out.
Most kids on here won't even remember HoN.

I would . If I ever turn into a weeb, I probablly offer myself by straping some TNT in a furry convention.

id say thats about the same

>90% of players are 13 year olds
>Every game is a pubstomp
Fun game

The difference is that Hi-Rez is a terrible team.

And Riot isn't?

Well fuck it, I'm gonna try it out, can't be that bad can it?

Considering LoL is a massive success, nope.
They focused on that game and made it work.
Hi-Rez will have already announced their next game by this time next year and they'll leave Paladins broken.

strong this

hi-rez done some good work

i honestly like this game its hjust so good for me personally. i can get on there as grover, throw fuckin axes across the map at scrubs and win

>hi-rez done some good work
No, they have not, and they never will, they are simply not a competent team.

i know it seems unlikely but there honestly are overwatch shills on Cred Forums. not all are paid some are just bitter people that paid $60 for a game. but yeah give it a shot dont let ppl in this thread convince u its a bad game without even trying it.

>start to run away as soon as I hear it
>he still gets a penta kill

You don't even need to run away since the bomb's damage is blocked by things that stay in its line of sight (boxes / payload / walls, etc).

The difference is that you can't compete against Blizzard.

Overwatch will still be strong by the time Paladins' servers are closed.

And there are also Paladins shills who are simply angry at Blizzard.
I mean, there's always one Paladin shill trying to force that crap in the Overwatch general.
Is sad because people always ignore him.

But nah, Paladins is just yet another free to play game.

Of course they go to the Overwatch general, the Paladins one is already dead.
In 2 hours the OW general has gotten almost as many posts as the Paladins one in 18 hours.

Too busy actually playing the game

Never too busy to defend it from Overwatch though.
This game is such a wannabe, it's simply endearing.

There's no one discussing because there's nothing to discuss.
Hell, the threads on Cred Forums aren't even about the game itself, just about how it is compared to Overwatch.
It's going to suffer the Battleborn syndrome where this game will always live in OW's shadow.

path of exile doin pretty well

paladins is doing pretty well too

Reminder that Kinessa is useless and only good for sex appeal.

coincidentally my 2 favorite games at the moment. my hate for blizzard must be stronger than I thought

Paladins is much faster dumbass. CSGO is slow as fuck.

>unironically playing MMOs
>unironically playing character based shooters

It's Overwatch but not made by incompetent jews who only make casual garbage.

No, instead is made by incompetent manchildren who only make casual garbage.

Of course, it will die in a year due to Hi-Rez.

Meanwhile TF2 is still the better game.
Get fucked.

>path of exile
>mmo

And the thing is that to even hold up against it, you need to make your games literally free.
And even then, they all came too late to make a dent on it.

Just what the store page says.
Also, quite hilarious that an update is how they are introducing even more microtransactions.

I don't know about that, son...

Man glassdoor reviews really give an in-sight into how fucked up publishers are.

Is PoE still a trading sim?

it's a f2p game and 0% p2w. if they didn't advertise the hell out of their microtransactions there would be no path of exile.

>his source is a ''leaked'' email

atm yes but they will add a solo self-found mode soon for those who hate trading

>it's a f2p game and 0% p2w
If it's F2P, it's P2W.

>concurrent users

that doesnt even fucking mean anything u stupid piece of shit OF FUCKING CORUSE EVEROYNE ISNT GOING TO BE PLAYING ALL THE FUCKING TIME WE GOT LIVES UNLIKE U STUPID FUKCING NECKBEARD

>97% decline
>IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING
>"WE"

dumb blizzposter

Oh well the launcher says that the servers are down, guess I'll try again tomorrow

>censor the email you are sending it to
>not censor the sender

That was a receieve email. The only thing censored there is the email of the person who leaked it.

seems legit

It doesn't mean anything because you have given no sources, no anything.
If that was real, people would have posted it all over Cred Forums already.

?
Paladins has customization and upgrades.

It's being posted on Cred Forums now son...

are you talking about overwatch?

Yeah, whatever you say.

>paladins is doing pretty well too
there are more people watching Overwatch on twitch right now then there are currently playing Paladins

Not too interested in.
This guy is a much better husbando.

>"you"
>implying I'm the same guy who posted the chart
>arguing now that it's not real even though your first retarded response accepted it at face value

I remember HoN. I liked it.

Why did it have to go p2p?

This isn't me.

In fact, i'll reply now with a pic of this post right now.

>Hate trading
I think you mean socializing

1) overwatch is around 10-15k viewers these days when there are no major tournaments (like right now)

2) it's well known that blizzard heavily viewbots all their games so overwatch has around 5-10k real viewers if not less.

There.

Yeah you gotta remember a few things, they aren't in the exact same place. Overwatch got a competitive scene and had its full release while Paladins only came onto Steam not even a week ago and is still early access. All things considered... Paladins is doing really great actually. Think about it. All that AND they have to compete against Blizzard? Decent so far.

>easily editable screenshot presented as proof

Really, reddit?

muh damage control

> wtb x item for buyout
> /invite
> ty
> ty
> leave grp
> "socializing"

>tfw actually can't stop playing
I love this shit.
It's like a much faster paced TF2.

That's not valid proof, but we are supposed to believe this is true?

>not the first post by this IP
lmao shill

>damage control

If you honestly too stupid to take these things into account and are REALLY comparing a game that literally came out on Steam not even a week ago, in early access no less, to a full fledged game with a competitive scene produced by one of the most prolific game dev companies well.. you really are fuckin stupid.

>If that was real, people would have posted it all over Cred Forums already.
not to mention actual gaming news sites

> Jeff whips up an extremely simplistic chart instead of sharing raw data
> Chart is extremely simplistic and impractical- data is extremely imprecise, X-axis uses abbreviated months, no labels on the Y-xis
> Expresses sudden shock in the email as if he hasn't had real-time access to the data

> Hi-Rez shills. Valvedrones, and Randy Pitchford are going to post this repeatedly and pretend it's a credible source

you can confirm those numbers by checking how much ow dropped in popularity on twitch and other sites (reddit/Cred Forums etc). it has lost at least 80% of its activity of the first few months.

I'm curious how the community is in Paladins.

As elitist as it is to say, the $40 pricetag definitely kept the children and russians to a minimum in Overwatch. I haven't seen a single lennyface, chatbind copypasta, or spawnroom taunt party yet. I've heard maybe one or two kids talk through mic in the 100 hours I've played. Meanwhile in TF2, every other game is filled with children being obnoxious shits.

Here's a the second part of this.

>OVERQUEUE

I haven't seen any of those in paladins

I have seen chatbind copypasta in overwatch and spawnroom taunt party as well

Favorite part has got to be the load out card system, since it lets you play one character multiple different ways.

Game desperately needs character ingame interaction like in TF2, or to a smaller extent, Overwatch. The characters have barely any personality.

Other than that it's OK

Enjoy sloberring on Blizzard-Activisions hot spicey boner more.

>26th of September
>6AM
Where the fuck is this post from?

Here in London is still 11PM.

Decided to give paladins a try, Here's how it went for me anyway.

>Pick soldier 76, found out his grenade cooldown is retarded if you change it slightly so that way it drops four seconds on a single kill, can spam grenades if people on an objective.
>Pick the perk that gives 300HP on kill effectively making it impossible to kill me because no one can touch soldier because of his accuracy
>At 50%recoil reduction he has no recoil.
>needle accuracy and with the 40%ADS movement increase I can aim down sight and move normally with no slowdown = no penalty for ADS at all
>you can also pick life-steal but there's no point if you kill plenty of things, getting 300HP back is far more useful when people drop really quickly.
>In short, this means that soldier has a needle-like sniper with no accuracy penalties and when attacked he will gain 300HP on a kill making someone who can aim consistent headshots of people effectively invincible.

In one particular match,I managed to get around 75 kills (roughly two 30+killstreaks)
The top frag on the other team had 7 and had died about 18 times.
I'm not sure if this game is incredibly broken but I've not been able to tell because from what I gather I'm either playing in lobbies full of retarded people who have no concept of how to play a videogame or the bots move like retarded people and also use the team chat.

The level design is also awful.
It's a hallway and the snow levels are either that really open one or the other one with the tavern. both are dreadfully long and boring and empty. the only good level so far is the temple isles one, the one without the buildings in the center, the one with the rocks. but mostly because it's a choke point of death and I enjoy killing hordes of people while being invisible from broken character buffs more than I do riding to a payload (1/2)

I never understood that stuff. I don't pay attention to it and I have a hard time imagining anyone else does.

As opposed to Hi-Rez's one?

>Shill
>Literally downloaded the game when I saw this thread
>Played and won every match until now and had shitloads of fun
I can barely tear myself away from it.

Speaking of walking/riding movement feels incredibly floaty in this game.

other observations include
>purple hair lady has other abilities other than left click, they are useless and aren't needed to be a murder machine
>Archer doesn't need any other abilities to be a murder machine other than left click.
>Soldier is incredibly overpowered when being used by anyone who has the ability to aim
>every other character that I can play sucks at really doing much of anything and isn't really needed at all.

It's a terrible shame this broken game even exists.
If it ever gets out of beta I hope that it's a different game by then because in it's current state it's not worth talking about because there's nothing much to discuss because there's not much you can reliably do.
There's no team-work, it's not needed.
It's a joke game.
Feels like an alpha and plays like hot garbage.

By "that stuff" I mean character interactions. I guess it's nice hearing one character talk shit to the other when you kill it but... it's the same dialogue each time.

I agree!
Play PALADINSâ„¢, available now!

>implying ying will be censored

Most of the characters don't even have bios yet. Skye, Ruckus, Grohk, and Fernando are the only ones I can remember having one.

The game puts you against bots for 5 levels.

You sound like one of the bad players I stomp, honestly. I've had games where people don't work together for the first round, but then I explain we have to work together. Won a few games like that actually.

It's just you bro.

Yeah, playing against bots must be so fun, right?

DIE FUCKING KINESSA SHITS
t.Skye

>I can't believe you find a game fun that I don't! Just, ugh!

>It's just you bro

This is an actual argument in defense of this thing.

>0,02$ have been transferred to your battle.net account.

They'd ruin it somehow

Are you trying to say that large maps excuse use of plebeian auto-aim? Get the fuck out of here.

>bad players I stomp
I don't feel bad at this game though

Did you read the first part of the post or just the second? It honestly IS just you bro.

I have no problem with Paladins at all. I have no real love for Overwatch.
Im just sayin.

ibtimes.co.uk/overwatch-clone-paladins-takes-steam-by-storm-over-750k-downloads-1582934

>over 750k players

Guess we now know how many people Blizzard hardware banned from Overwatch.

>he has fun playing against bots

Oh boy, how sad it's going to be when you play the actual MP.

What level are you

I'm not even him, i'm just laughing at your entire defense being ''DUDE IT'S JUST YOU''
Hell, he even pointed out in the first post that he stomped everyone.

Is skye op?

You look pretty bad... honestly could've carried harder. Stop using such a shit character. That dude is trash. Grover much better.

>overwatch clone
how can an article be this biased lmao

So? I've stomped """""good""""" players many times before.

>biased
No, it's just what everyone thinks, and how this game will be remembered, as bootleg Overwatch.
Only Hi-rez and the few shills they have hired get triggered at that truth.

Also, how is that article biased?
They are just informing of how many players the game has.

Reminder you're playing against bots until rank 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP4V9Y

Definitely not a clone.

>Hurr im retarded please rape my face
I've played the last 6 games against players.

>Hurr im retarded please rape my face
Epic sentence of epicness, Redditor.

I've probably been around longer than you've been alive, son.

No you haven't, you wouldn't speak like a Redditor otherwise.

>Why even make this?
BRs, Russians, shitters and the poorfags of Cred Forums

You'd think they would have given up on trying to convince others that this is not just an Overwatch ripoff.

Nah, I'd have thought people would have given up on saying it's an overwatch ripoff

>tfw I'm being called a redditor by some cuck who probably started browsing a year ago

Honestly, I think I'm about 7 or 8 or something I don't remember, I played for about three hours and by the end of it I felt like there were only three perks worth choosing.

Your concern with my level is simply so you can reply with "you should play against harder players, you're shit, your tactics won't work against higher skilled people"

I hope for the games sake you're correct because what I played was truly dreadful and most unenjoyable. I was saying to the person I was playing with that it was hard to gauge the balance of this game because everyone is really bad at it.

If you like it then more power to you. I hope you can stomp me because I didn't feel challenged at all, it's a terrible shame I'm put off this game now though because with a complete overhaul it might actually be a decent thing to play.

Nobody will, this game will always live on Overwatch's shadow.

>cuck xD

You have to go back.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP4V9Y&ab_channel=videogamedunkey

Leaving this here as well

That it will most likely
Still doesn't mean it's a ripoff

Similar games coming out in the same time period usually have one overshadowing the other

Not him but people become less shit once you get above level 10 or so. That beeing said, you're still basicly right with only a few perks needing to be choosen and noone realy knowing what the fuck they are doing.

Yes, but this time, Paladins won't be known as paladins, just as that free Overwatch clone.

It's not bias, that's how the industry sees Paladins.

>dunkey is somehow an arguement
come on now mate

Supports already make this so much better than Overwatch. Call me when Blizzard buffs Lucio back to the point he was in the beta.

I tried it today, played for a while and I'm disappointed. Hi-Rez really went down the drain after T:A.

Completely uninspiring classes and skills.
Free classes are awful except for BowGirl. Alfonso is god awful. Jesus fucking Chirst, I would rather someone stomp on m balls for half a day than play even a single more game with him.

Menu is beyond redemption bad. Absolutely no tooltips when hovering over heroes or skills. Lacks a basic back button, only Esc gets you back. Best of all, it selects your resolution but changes the fucking aspect ratio. I noticed that part of my game was missing on the screen only to enter the options and see the game selecting my resolution right but for some reason using the wrong aspect ratio.

And all maps feel identical except that one snow map that has a unnecessarily long trip from the spawn point to the action.

3/10
You ruined and abandoned Tribes to make Smite and now you're making this shit? Kys Hi-Rez.

>Considering LoL is a massive success, nope.
no, riot is objectively terrible
>Hi-Rez will have already announced their next game by this time next year and they'll leave Paladins broken.
not if paladins gets big

>download game for the elf
>she's not playable
>uninstall the game

well that was a waste of time

Nah, she was even showcased in a livestream.

In a few days

Probably Cassie

The amount of people in this game who wank about and don't do the objective make it incredibly frustrating

Staring at the point does fucking nothing, you morons

God, snipers are the fucking worst

But everyone rushing to the point guarantees an ambush

People are just plain and simply retarded.
They don't understand what the objectives are.

I've captured some points and lead the payload for half the games I've won alone. With Cassy or whatever it's even easy. People line themselves up to be killed. It's unbelievable how bad people are. Especially Fernando player that just keep going straight at you so that you have all the time in the world to take down their +6k health.

>an argument is invalidated by the person making it

Yeah, this is just retarded.

You end up having to do stupid thing as the rwong characters because the playerbase is fucking stupid in order to try and not lose

Snipers are impressed by their amazing k/d ratio while they lose the match for teams by doing nothing useful, and refusing to prevent the opposition from capturing the objectives.

This is an exercise in utter frustration

game was in development befoe overwatch was announced, many of its features and characters were copied into overwatch by blizzard.

all games companys do this so who cares.

noone gives a fuck about who copy's from who, they always side with whoever was first to market.

who is this guy

Both probably saw a gap in the market for a TF2 clone which are what both games essentially are. Makes sense when both developers made DOTA clones.

Blizzard is a venerable giant of the industry so if you are a hack journalist that doesn't want to risk the fury of millions of fans, it's ok when Blizzard does it.

>person has a shit opinion
>fucks up first grade-level grammar several times in one short post
really makes you think

>trying to say it's not a blatant overwatch copy
Oh come the fuck on. There are a few differences here and there, but the similarities are too close for them to deny it's an overwatch clone.

WE FOUND HIM!

>t. google

>0% p2w.
you mean not legit p2w. wake up poecuck. RMT is huge. known streamers abuse it to get better gear

Paladins was in development way before Overwatch. overwatch is actually a clone of paladins.

>source: the people who made paladins
okay m8, next you'll tell me lol is bigger than dota because riot said so

>All of the things people call it a clone for were added to the game after all of Overwatch's content was fully revealed
uhhh