What are some games where I can romance qt female orcs?

What are some games where I can romance qt female orcs?

What's the best way to sculpt a replica of a house? I want to design an old house my grandmother used to live in as a birthday gift. What's the best kind of clay to get?

Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim with romance and sex mods

That's just a green human.

did she live in a mud hut
make it out of wood numbnuts

>Romancing orc ""women""
>Not using them as some cheap lay after desecrating their settlements

You mean like is Bonecraft?

Both options are up, user. I just want to fug a orc.

Modded Skyrim.

Well she didn't live in a log cabin

user, no orc female would want to romance with you. Orcs only sex alpha male warriors that have big, warm good warrior seed.

>orcs
>qt

Pick one or the other. All orcs deserve death.

>This

>implying they don't want to rape nerds with their amazonian vaginas

>Tfw you will never pillage an orc settlement, driving the green skinned beasts from your lands.
>Tfw you will never find a strangely attractive female orc, capture her, and train her to speak proper English, how to dress like a lady and act as one
>You will never win a bet with your snooty friend over domesticating a female orc, before celebrating your victory by plowing her on his baby grand piano, her beastly moans and roars giving way to her primitive nature, before she rides you until the piano breaks apart and you spend the next week in the hospital as various splinters and piano keys are extracted from your backside.

Spoken like a true cuck

>tfw no female orc warrior to snu snu you to death

I just want a game where I can raid an orc village and then dump my seed into their toned and shapely women.

Is this so much to ask.

You can literally do that in skyrim.

The answer is once again: Modded Skyrim. They have few settlements treated as a seperate faction that you can invade. Kill the warchief and rape his wives. The possibilities are endless user. Climb that orc.

Not in the vanilla game.
There are no romance options in Skyrim for Orc females.

There is one iirc

This is not a female orc. This is a green woman with a fucked up tooth.

not him but isn't modding skyrim a massive clusterfuck

>playing vanilla TES/Fallout
>even considering playing vanilla

Oh shit, nevermind there's 2, fuck my face.

No not if you know what you're doing.

>T-shirt says COCK
You can't romance sluts

You could just date black women, they're real life orcs

i don't know what I'm doing nor am I convinced that bothering to learn would be worth it in the end

It's much easier than any other Bethesda game. You have tools and mod organizers that sort and install mods on their own.

See this loli elf. You can rape it.

if you can send me to a guide or a list of the mods i need in order to rape said loli elf i will be more then happy to. but without some sort of guide i cant mod skyrim for shit it always just crashes on me

It's that artist's orc OC. He also has an elf one.

I doubt there's too many good animations/poses that come with raping loli elves or orc waifus