WAKE UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/qeuaks.webm
a.pomf.cat/sjebsi.xmr
github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter
youtube.com/watch?v=lgJU-IV4Uyc
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
youtube.com/watch?v=SU1v3OFL7uI
myanimelist.net/anime/28631/Studio_Khara_vs_CyberConnect2_Gachinko_Animation_Taiketsu
youtube.com/watch?v=y-PudD1UrvU
humblebundle.com/store/earth-defense-force-41-the-shadow-of-new-despair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I make good webms again?

bump?

I've been thinking about purchasing this game, looks fun as hell. Something to play after dealing with losing multiple times in a competitive game or grinding game. It looks relaxing.

I really hope this is a joke post of some kind, because the joke is shallow and it being real paints you as a dumbass.

I don't know if I would describe as relaxing, but it's the most fun I've had in a multiplayer game
the community is not as shit as other ones

dupe ... wtf?

l

I have no idea what you're talking about

Webm for retards
2000-3000 bitrate depending on length
Convert

>Hey anons! Should I buy this competitive game to relax with when I'm getting pissed off from other competitive games?

I'll give you some bumps. Game is Children of a Dead Earth if anyone is wondering.

Can we get some Dawn of War webms?

Maybe of the mods for DC and SS?

your webm doesn't look "competitve" at all. It looks fun. I guess you think Overwatch is competitve > fun too.

no. being retard i use "webm for bakas"
here's what i've got =>

game ?

The game is built for some E-SPORTS bullshit, that should tell you everything you needed to know, but I guess not.

Will there be a lot of angry autists like this user ()?

are you serious? nuDoom

There, have a (You).
Now stop with these shitty webms

is it 60fps or do i have console tumor in my eyes?

>user thinks he's the police of the thread
I'll post whatever I want faggot.

in unranked is generally pretty chill

Why are WebM fags always so angry. You'd think a thread dedicated to posting video games in action would steer clear of the typical mindset.

But life will always find a way.

>doesnt get the fire flower
>skips the star
>gets hit
>only gets the bottom of the flag
was this made to trigger autists?

why

>4v1ing the poor red
>emoting
yup, console tumor.

a.pomf.cat/qeuaks.webm

I fucked up

Considering how these threads usually consist of 90% reposts and 5% non-vidya, and 4% people who don't know how to webm I can understand why people would be crabby and start trying to play content police.

However; usually they end up just being faggots about it and never contribute anything worthwhile and chose instead to just bitch about how everyone else is doing it wrong.

Hope this doesn't fuck up.

Boku No Cyberdemon

If I recall correctly this is a computer AI playing the game.

Alright, my interest is sufficiently piqued. What game?

I'm pretty sure that's the actual demo run if you leave the game in attract mode

What game?

I have a few others but I dont want to spam to much

EDF 4.1 on ps4 or steam. Really fun game. You can blow up entire cities while killing giant bugs.

Maybe try looking at them before you upload.

Dosent matter anymore, just googled "third person shooter whre you kill giant ants" and founded it

Anyone has those GTAV webms with some nice physics?

I don't know about nice physics, but here's some physics in action

>Didn't shotgun the remaining half the faggot flying towards you

ONE JOB. YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB AND YOU BLEW IT!!

this reminds me of Body Harvest. new Body Harvest game when?

If you watch, you can see the gun twitch towards the dude flying at me. I considered blasting him, but didn't want to obscure the rest of the shit going on in the background

there is no point in invading there my man

>playing hardcore

so did they unfuck KF2? is it fun now?

My sides! Where are they?

lol'd

I dunno. Everything I posted is from a while ago. I heard they put the damage reduction stuff in and then took it out again. I only play KF2 every few months or so, I'm not super serious about it.

fuck you nigger stop advertising your shitty overpriced boring game

The way everyone looks at him gets me every time

What game is this, user?

>DaS2
who cares?

>trying to fit in on an anonymous image board
Who cares?

I still haven't gotten an ending where Scarlet rides off with me.

Last time I saved her and thought it was good, but then I rode off with Heck.

Second Life

Best game ever

>wanting scarlet

I've done every other girl, just not her yet. I don't really know why.

Big Daddies are so cute :3

New to making webms so my ability to discern impressive recordings is low.

fighting big daddies was always so goddamn terrifying

kek

DELET

You can tell someone is a good player because they clearly aren't having fun.

what game

>Paragon
Have they unfucked the Travel System yet? I resolve not to go back until they do, fuck Junglers tearing ass out of the woods at a million miles an hour and guaranteeing free kills.

what game?

What? I was fooling around against a CPU and they were styling on me even after I tried to one-up it.

TURN UP THE RADIO

Alpha Protocol

>want to post something new
>go play some random games on the library just for something to make webm with
>oh you sucks stop posting your shitty webm
>stop shilling your fucking games

alpha protocol

how is this even more fun than the first one?

this game is so much fun with a co-op partner

I remember hearing about that a while ago, is it any good? gameplay looks kinda janky

This is clearly something I need to play. What game?

It's a mashup of a third person shooter and an RPG. Pistol skills and stealth can be unbalanced as fuck, but it's a fun game to mess around in, and your choices in the story actually have an effect on how things play out.

I´ve just finished overtime solo today and sadly don´t have any one to coop

Reminds me of CoD2 where if you tried to hide in certain buildings grenades would appear from thin air and fly into the structure

it is clunky but if you play it like a proper stealth game instead of an action game then it's ok
spec in stealth and pistol + cqc

thanks, I'll probably give it a torrent to have something to fuck around with

are there any mods for this or any stealth game to play as the cook?

I cannot stress how important it is to go pistol though, it's hilariously OP and any other weapon is shit to use

heh, casuals...

i feel like some of these attacks are getting out of hand

Shadow of Rome.

Pistol makes the game too easy.

I-

What

Dem hacks thou

I have no sides. Holy shit.

wow tom and jerry sure has changed

Really annoys me that whoever recorded this took screenshots when they knew they were recording video of it.

I haven't played the game. Is this supposed to happen or is it some kind of glitch/mod?

sauce?

Oath.

>Cool moment happens.
>Partway through a friend decides to start playing something.
>Webm is ruined.

its supposed to happen. he is a magician of sorts who can stop time

It's always been fun. It's just much more fun now. Every class is out, except one. They only really need to do a few more balance passes, and add more official maps. I recommend using cheat engine to max your levels unless you like grinding.

Bald guy is a snowflake that can stop time.

How good is it?

>It's always been fun
No.

Hm. The way he just slowly inserts the spoon with no resistance looks so unnatural.

Already had it saved

Well i always had fun playing it. so i guess that's just like your opinion man.

I've recently played through DR2 OTR as well. I initially hated it on launch like I did with 2 but I've taken a liking to it on second chance.

Much like yours is merely an opinion.

>the filename

Kind of. They removed most of the terrible damage resistance stuff, but overall the game is still mediocre.

such a good fucking game

What's this weeb ass game? I'm not gunna play it, I'm just going to give it a bad review for being a weeb ass game, obviously

What game?

better

Nier Automatia. Not out yet, but it will be GOTY 2017.

this really isnt working is it?
How do some people made those quality long webm?

ive tried with this but the bitrate kinda fucked up in the end of some 20+ sec webms

>Boom, I gotcha bitch

Where have you been, under a rock?

I'm thinking of playing through Nier before that comes out since I've only heard good things about it, think I'll have enough time?

Most of the classes are viable now. where as before it was just a medic/zerk circle jerk. Maps are good too and there is workshop support for customs. some problems are still around though. projectile weapons have very odd accuracy. The grind is real, but that solved by using cheat engine. Most players are terrible too, so unless you have friends it can get boring.
Try it yourself Cred Forums will always have people arguing two sides.

Yoko Tara confirmed you don't have to play the older games on his twitter.

Yoko Taro*

Steven seagal the game?

shes not easy to do compared to the rest, you have to do a lot of specific shit in a specific order.

also, i always was too much a fan of mina to go the russian power bitch

yeah I saw that but the first Nier is supposed to be fantastic and I completely missed it

It's pretty fantastic, you should play it. It has an amazing story and by far has the best soundtrack in any video game. The gameplay is kind of mediocre but it serves its purpose.

Then why do you feel short on "time"? You can play the original game at your own pace. Then again, I'm sure there'll be some Nier 1 easter eggs in there somewhere. Your call user.

>big slow enemy is big and slow

ok

This game can be infuriating, there are a ton of shitters spamming "What a save!" when they are up and talking shit to you when you're up.
Yesterday I wiffed the ball a few times and my teammate shit his pants in chat, so be ready to mute some assholes.
Otherwise the game is really fun, don't play it with a keyboard though, you're gunna want a controller.

It's only regarded so highly because of the story. Gameplay is mediocre.

How the hell do you make these webms 4 mb or lower?

I've tried to capture a 8 sec vid in fraps and it was like 200 mb then I converted it into webm and it was still like 40 mb.

It is vastly improved with the SWAT update. I'm loving the new trees.

Reduce the resolution and set "maximum size" to 3mb.

I can usually make full resolution clips around 10 seconds long at 3mb, I don't know why you're having such a problem.

just stated making webms, how does this one look?

>I've tried to capture a 8 sec vid in fraps
There's your problem. Uncompressed video and audio. Plus you need software that specializes in making webms.

I made this guide awhile back for Xmedia.

if you're not spamming literally uninteresting content then you should know you're okay and people are just trying to troll you.

But non one's interested in three Crusader Kings webms, or four webms of you doing something kind of goofy in APB... just only share stuff that is interesting or noteworthy for some reason.

is there a way to avoid WebM for retards skipping the file size limit? I limit it to 3 MB but the program usually outputs ~5-10% larger files

Wait - is the new filesize limit 4mb? I've been doing 3.

Pretty nice. You wanna try and balance the bitrate and length to hit as close to 3 MB as possible and you hit the nail on the head.

Webm for Retards is super outdated. Look for WebMConverter - it's the renamed progression of WEBMs for retards.

>Dat webm
:^) is
How did that happen?

yeah sorry, I meant that program
see this webm is mine as an example
bitrate fucks up almost in the middle to the end, and ive converted it several times

(i record with shadowplay)

I though it was implied that he Satan.

couldn't tell ya

When your running a refresh rate higher than 60hz

I still have no fucking clue what causes this.

if not with fraps what program should I use to record videos?

I've just tried it again and a 10sec vid was like 500mb but I don't see any options to change compression

Is this Kritika?

JUGGERNAAAAAAAUT

>"GRIFFFFFINNN"

This has crazy filename potential.

what game

>500mb
>10 sec

user, you have a long way to go.

I use Shadowplay. A 10min video is around 3.5GB and It has a replay feature so I only save when something interesting happens. This saves hard drive space. very efficient software from nvidia.

after that I crop out the shit I don't need virtualdub. a 20 - 30sec clip can be around 10 - 30mb.

after that I make the webm in xmedia.

Read the thread.

No.

>anime person obfuscates information and spams his game in a webm thread

woah strong cop. your PC seems to be struggling with DX, do you have a real old PC?

No, it runs perfectly fine when I'm not recording.

such an awesome game

It's a game that is no longer in service so you can't play it even if you wanted to ya neckbeard.

Name: Hero: FIghter Club.

IIRC its caused by lower resolutions fucking with the physics of the game.

Ya got me.

What in the fuck game is this?

good lookin trex, right??

Looks like dragon's dogma

I've made this attempt

so should I convert this webm again with the bitrate set to 5000 to make the quality better?

Its not relaxing but whenever I play it I feel a lot less stressed and loose. Games are only 5 min long and matchmaking is pretty quick. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a fun quick multiplayer.

lower the resolution, amp the bitrate

Lower the res to 960x420 and higher the bitrate as high as you can to keep it below 3mb.

Try 1280x720, 960x540, 1024x576, 842x480

Are you legit retarded?

kinda
I'm confused about what should I do following this

Cool! Thansk mate

stop fucking posting this horrible guide holy shit
the bitrate is not a fucking guessing game, you just use 24000 / (duration in seconds)

the fuck is this

fucking hate that map.

What. Did you parry the arrow in his head ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is that Attack on Titan game any good?

>10000x500
Wat?
I´ve uploaded my config. I´ve found it gives a better filesize / qualiti ratio than webm for retards and encodes faster.
a.pomf.cat/sjebsi.xmr
copy it in your Documents folder.

Remember to use the bitrate calculator in the Video tab to set desired filesize

git gud

Hibiki and Takane pantomiming.

>Kore wa pantomaimu desu.

>Kore wa kissu desu.

nigga please it certainly is a guessing game when you're trying to optimize quality under a set limit

anyways the guide is shit for using that dead ass converter and using a set bitrate instead of crf

Oh sorry, I meant "pantomiming."

lol'd

>ashen one spinning at very hihg speed

I understood this reference.

user...about that last class...how does having a perk that can pick and choose stuff from the other classes grab you?

>its the 'even the default male PC isnt unique' game

Most of these look like you aren't being pressured by opponents at all, makes it look like you're on a smurf account spanking noobs.
4/10 cool webms but not amazing

man, and just when I thought I had put enough time into that game. Now I might just have to unlock the remaining combo weapons

Never finished that one, all those random reference drops finally got me.
He did better job with Ghost 1.0 I feel though fuck the soul gathering.

>PSX t-rex tech demo

Post the manta ray with the music. That shit was MAXIMUM comf.

There's a bunch of shitters that play without friends and get salty when chat messages get spammed at their fuck ups.

>so many good hits and still alive
This looks like a really frustrating game

good, everything about the dude is unnatural.

>H-he's fast...

Same here. The game itself is a bit rough but it's definitely not bad. You can tell the developer put effort in.

The writing is fuckin insufferable though.

Game?

pls respond

oh jesus fuck I completely agree. The game is really fun but the epic ftw such a nerd references almost kill it for me.

This is that AI that was designed to play SMB isn't it?

What game is this?

How is this game anyways? Worth the $50? Or would it be better to wait for a sale

Isn't this a short OVA/OAD thing, and ont a video game?

The scrakes are honestly one of my biggest problems with the game because of how they get locked into their attack animations making them so easy to kite unless you're just getting completely gang raped by clots.

>b-but its the best gameplay in the series!

It is

Source on this?
Sylvie a mad cute

i dont get the appeal of EDF

they look so half baked and boring
DUDE GIANT INSECTS LMAO

wow that's cool the cig can ignite other things... technology.

feeling woozy

Anyone have a link to webm converter that won't shit the bed whenever I try and trim something?
The one I was using seems to have disappeared when I was forced to upgrade to anniversary edition

github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter

how come the big daddy didnt hurt the player?

>girl on the right gets younger and hotter

Fucking hell, i want to replay Shadow of Rome so bad but my PS2 died and its basically impossible to emulate.

I played it several times and I never realize about it

it's good, but wait for the sale.

>unepic
I hate you, that game was utter trash. Just close enough to mediocrity that you keep playing it hoping that it'll get better but it never does. Then right at the end it has a huge difficulty spike and a shitty tower defense section out of nowhere. Fucking garbage.

It's game that has to be played to understand it.
That's the game where it wants to be a 7 rather than try hard to reach 9 and fail to deliver.
It has a shitalods of variety weapons along with 4 different class.
And it's nice to punch notGodzilla with a huge mech

A friend of mine brought it and he was about to refund it.
As soon he replayed it again "to be sure", now he ask me to play it every fucking day.

WIND'S HOWLING

game?

looks like robocraft

First ones Crossout. Second one is Robocraft.

They are both really shitty games that had massive amounts of potential but are being ruined by retarded devs.

>wind gusting 30+ knots
>ponytail slightly rustled

>The wind is howling

That game was great for the gameplay, and the way the map worked alone. The writing was trash though.

>That .webm
Good fucking God that looks so much better than the trash in multiplayer. Fuck bullet sponge shit, that actually looks reactive and fun.

fuck off

>Pistol skills and stealth can be unbalanced as fuck
I just started playing this game and by the third mission I could see where all nearby enemies were at all times and I could freeze time to line up two perfect shots.

So yeah. Pretty unbalanced.

Gameplay was mediocre as fuck. The only thing in it that I'd call actively good is the torch lighting mechanic which becomes completely pointless halfway through the game when you get enough money that torch lighting spells become trivial to purchase. Game is shit. If you want a game that combines classicvania and metroidvania, play La Mulana, Unepic is just trash.

it's actually 2 worlds 1 family

That is GTA Online though.

what game

You serious

I dunno, the torch lighting and the way the map worked just made that game for me. I love it when you can actually change environments. Anyway, La Mulana looks pretty cool, I'll check it out.

nuDoom is such a fucking joke

Game?

Thanks man, works like a charm
Also this game is stupid

Shit, I guess it is. Have they rebalanced shit since the corporation update? I don't remember it going anything like that with that pistol. It was always a gigantic fucking pain in the ass to kill anyone without a headshot.

I don't know but I'm pretty sure weapon damage scales with your level.

so what's a good converter to use then

what game brah?

Yes it is

>all these awesome powers
>encouraged to play stealth and never kill anyone

Grandma Tushy's Ass 5

I was wondering why I was killing so many people when I have shitty aim in general. It surprises me even more that people suck so hard at this game, even when maybe half of them are people who come from TF2 for the hat.

ShootMania Storm

>look at me i dont like popular new things!

>Dangerous Website Blocked

Any wants Dirt Rally webms?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgJU-IV4Uyc

>Cheat engine
This is how you get banned

Hahaha
Ah, shit. That one made me actually laugh. Thanks.

FOR MY BRETHREN!

What game is this?

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

>Dust off my 360 to play some Halo
>Flash back to this as I try to remember how to use an analog stick

>i dont get the appeal of EDF
you probably dont have any friends.

even people who get paid to give 10/10s to western games like EDF. it's the last couch coop game.

RIP SDGO, you were kinda cool

Yum.

Second is Robocraft.

Aka missed potential the game.
They have tried everything with the game and keep making it worse.
Atleast is not a MOBA anymore.

This game is trash

But im so poor that I play it anyway

Fuck nier looks good

Wipeout is cool, but I always like F-Zero more.

Like, Wipeout is smoother but F-Zero is more intense to me.

game?

i get the reference put can't find the video, you know it?

>you probably dont have any friends.

where can I get more of this?

testing longer webms, thoughts?

I recorded it, don't know what happened, just glitched I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=SU1v3OFL7uI

Lol'd at the filename.

This
I didn't know how much of a blast it is until I started playing it
and I don't have any friends either

Google hibiki and takane pantomime and see what you get. If it's a gelbooru link then that should have a bit more info on the guy's channel on niconico.

"hibiki takane pantomime idolmaster" should be better.

Why won't this fucker go for $5 or less

Is it just me or does GZ have better graphics than PP

I love that Jet Force Gemini shows too

Are you serious?
Shotgun + Health/damage upgrades was seriously broken.

I could just waltz up to any enemy, facetank their bullets, and shotgun to the head.

I did have a lot of fun though

N-NANIIIIII????!!!!

no EDF webm's lets fix that I only have but one.

>tfw couldn't beat the game on the "kill everyone" path
Could never get past the party since I killed everyone outside so I was immediately getting fucked by the guys with the music things when I went inside.

i think when the turret shot him he go aggroed before hitting you. I think a turret has more priority than the player.

Reminds me of the bomb mode in team buddies. Good times.

Depends on the area. GZ is smaller scale so it has more assets to make it interesting to look at. There area a couple of areas of TPP that look fantastic, and some others that don't look very good.

>Somebody used my youtube video to make a webm
Holy shit.

what game?

wat game is this? i love games where planes come apart realistically

Your not missing out on much compared to overwatch

The game doesn't tell you this. but up until level 5 you automatically get matched against bots.
Still doesn't excuse the bullshittery going on in that webm though,

you can actually see his facial expression right before it blows up

It's a sleeper hit. I played 2017 on the 360 first time with a friend. It's basically a campy B-movie third person shooter made into a game. It's completely over the top, utterly ridiculous, and fun as fuck.

Also, the English dialogue was completely half-assed. Which normally would make it shit, but the developers lucked out because the English dialogue is absolutely hilarious as a result. Plus a lot of the sound bytes are played at random, so you get a chain of things your fellow EDF soliders will say that are completely out of place given the situation but really funny despite.

As the other anons said, you have to play it. If you have steam, go buy the game right now at whatever price it is and then go join some people in the online 4 player co-op. If you don't like it and you've played under 2 hours, you can always get a refund for it. But I think, and like the other anons have said, you'll probably keep it and play it more.

What converter if any do people use now anyway?

Shit I didn't refresh the page and see someone already asked.

Game??

Severance

bump

Boku no Mario

What game?

Dragon's Dogma

God I can't wait for the Pro version on Uncharted 4

Exanima

Examina is a step in the right direction. But the whole "the weapon actually wields the character" physics is a turn off for me.

You know what had neat physics? The Infinity Bandana in MGS2.

>straps his rifle to his back while he is being blown up
and people think this is good animation?

testing

NOW THIS IS PODRACING
(what game)

>Just as fast as SW Racer, if not faster
Please tell me what game.

This is a PURE guess. But searched "CC-Chuu and Kuroneko" on google and got this.

myanimelist.net/anime/28631/Studio_Khara_vs_CyberConnect2_Gachinko_Animation_Taiketsu

Looks close.

>laying in bed
>open this webm

Is the new Doom even considered popular? No one ever talked about it.

hi suiseiteki.ort

redout
this webm is particularly fucked, which is strange since it followed almost exactly the same parameters as the last one

It's only as competitive as you make it user

someone post full auto vs fuller auto from E.Y.E.

Yes! SHANK

GIVE
THE
SAUCE

youtube.com/watch?v=y-PudD1UrvU

you think they will remaster it at 60fps (with the promised DLC) for a "GOTY-edition" maybe?

the character's wearing the father mask if you weren't trolling

I once spent like 5 hours installing porn mods for skyrim and i had the perfect rape simulator where my all powerful Dovahkin could get choked mid battle and raped. It was great but i felt fucking autistic as hell and deleted it. Maybe i should install it again though.

I like xMedia Recode, lots of formats even audio, you can trim inside the program and there's a size calculator so no guessing to keep the requirements in 4chen

>ps4 or Steam
>ps4
>or steam

its actually 24288 divided by duration, and each webm is a little off from the predicted bitrate based on how much unpredictable movement it has on screen

8096 * 3 = 24,288

TW2

at this point its too late to go back

Fine I'll just go die over th-FUCKING STOP

Overwatch

>See Skyrim porn in a lewd thread
>Spend hours installing porn mods
>Before I'm finished my boner is long gone and I fuck off to do something else
>Later uninstall Skyrim because I'm not playing it and it's halfway to a porn setup
>See Skyrim porn in a lewd thread
I don't know how many times I've gone through the cycle.

sad*

source pls

Answers same as it was to the last user who said it, problem is on your end.
i5-3570k at stock and HD7850 and it runs at 100% speed all the time at 3x native.
If you care about the audio not stuttering then you need an older version of pcsx2, 5903 or something.

The last time i tried to run it the Agrippa parts were fine but as soon as i tried to play as Octavius the game didn't render properly and i was stuck walking on an empty void

YOU CAN USE THE FUCKING SHOTGUN TO JUMP
U
FUCKING
WOT

lol learn to have fun

And by audio stutter I mean in FMVs, during gameplay there is no issues.
Give it a try now, at the end of desert arena @ 18h playtime the FMVs are the only place I've had problems.

Just turbo your ass out of there

i just got mine to 4.4 with 1.3vcore. you should really OC it. getting old now. i'm holding out for another year or so.

it's simple desu. multiplier and voltage. then go into bios and look for vdroop control and maybe a few other settings for stability.

anyone got any weebums showing how skyrim rape mods actually look

is anyone out there a bad enough dude to post it?

dark messiah

GTA IV drunk animations were fantastic. Felt like pseudo ragdolls

>smurf account
>alpha hat
user

Does anyone have any magicka webms?

OBS. You'll have streaming software packaged in the same program.

Your death approaches.

it doesn't. He's just using the combat pistol, which is actually a good weapon against NPCs

Pretty sure this is the fastest lap I've completed. I should make webms of games that aren't this for once.

I want to play EDF, but the online friends I have currently have no interest in it. Is it really still 50? I would pay like, 20-25 for it.

I would definitely need to have some faggots from here to play it with, doing our anthem and having fun shitting around.

I just bought it, and its absolutely worth 50 bucks.

humblebundle.com/store/earth-defense-force-41-the-shadow-of-new-despair

Get it on humble bundle. 34.99 for the next 9 hours or so. I only got it a couple days ago, and its probably the most fun I've had in a while. Having friends fucking around helps.

I could be that friend, I need more edf players, damnit.

Yes.

kek

>Is it really still 50? I would pay like, 20-25 for it.
I hate people like you. - Willing to spend 59.99 or even 79.99+ for a cinematic game with barely any gameplay, but not willing to spend 50 bucks for one of the most fun co-op games on the planet.

I'm afraid of what this industry will become in the next 10 years.

except i dont buy cinematic garbage with barely any gameplay. I pretty much only buy multiplayer games or rare single player ones worth the money (FTL, OWH, dont starve)

Sorry I dont fit into the idea you had in your head (but im sure there are quite a few that would fit)

I just dont have a lot of money.

Plus it really looks like a $20 game.