Is there any particular reason why Pokemon SuMo decided to reference Jojo?

Is there any particular reason why Pokemon SuMo decided to reference Jojo?

They're faggots?

>jojo invented posing

The anime ruined JoJo.

Jojo is pretty popular, and I'm not even talking about the recent anime.

LOOOOOOOL WRRRRRRYY IT WAS LE ME LE DIO LE TOKI LE WO LE TOMARE LE ORARAORAORAOAO

Here we go

Jojo is ok, but it didn't invent poses. Kamen Rider and Super Sentai did poses too and they did not invent it either.

Basically you're a fucking faggot who needs to die.

jojo been referenced since the 80's and this isn't a jojo pose.
nah it just ruined your sekret club.

Nope. The anime ruined JoJo because Normalfags ruin everything.

Anyone who goes "secret club" is a normalfag upset that their normalfaggotry is revolting

Who knows.

>jojofags are retarded
Never fails

not that guy BUT your post triggered me SO

jojo invented a very particular style of posing though, it's literally known as "jojodachi" (sp?) in glorious nippon and they have events at cons and shit where people gather and do there best originals and mocks of the characters they like

they even had an entire football field of people doing that shit once, from kids to elderly people, araki made that shit a cultural phenomenon over there, almost like osomatsu's SHHHEEEHHHHH but like 20x more popular because of the younger generation that grew up with jojo, plus all the girls that are into it too

basically you're an uninformed faggot that should go dance off of a tall building, and take all your relations with you :D

So how did the normalfags ruin jojo?

I really can't think of a fanbase more insufferable than jojo fans

Even excluding extreme ones like mlp, W40k fags are even more obnoxious

jojo fanbase has always been full of memes and obnoxious cunt even before the anime

nah

>Normalfags

by enjoying something he covets and probably once used to gauge how 'cool' someone was, until people he didn't like started liking it, now he's probably full on contrarian simply because it's no longer something he *thought* was niche, even though it's one of the most popular manga of all time in it's source country

also funny that's he's acting like the latest anime versions are the only ones that have ever aired, or attracted a new audience to the series by way of being their first introduction

not saying a jump in popularity doesn't sometimes drag a good series down due to the sudden need to cater to a larger audience, but jojo really doesn't fit that bill, and the same could be said about berserk, fotns, gits, akira, all kinds of what the longtime anime/manga fan would consider mainstream stuff

basically you're on a danish boat repair forum where people like to bitch about shit for the sake of bitching: see, the hissy fits preceding and bound to follow this post
ALL fanbases are garbage, there is no such thing as a good fanbase

>Pokemon started out imitating Dragon Quest and Shonen as a whole
>surprised when a game seven gens later references another anime

These aren't references to jojo
You're just reaching

Johnny and Gyro die.

Memeing aside, Jojo has been running in Japan since the 80's with a good amount of popularity. Here and there you'll see Japanese devs putting in references in their games to the comics they read when they were younger. Wait 10 years, and you'll likely start seeing Fairy Tale references in your JRPGs too.

Do you like chickens or squids?

I can't wait for SuMo!

Haven't played a pokemon game since ReBl

Though back in my day we used just the first letter of each game lol

This guy get it

it's nice to see hollywood reference jojo fuckin finally

>Memes
Yes
>Obnoxious Cunt(s?)
No

No that is le re zero reference

I just hope the boy gets the same cute dances as the girl

Top one is just reaching.
Bottom is plausible

>EVERY single pose comes from Jojo

Jojofags are literally the worst huh

>imitating Jojo

Did you ever think its imitating random dances to parody one of Hawaii's most known cultural attributes? No, that would be too simple.

>Wait 10 years, and you'll likely start seeing Fairy Tale references in your JRPGs too.
Oh God please no

haha everything is jojo xP

>glorious Pokemon
>ever referencing that shitty anime/manga that only homosexuals like

Gave me a good laugh.

No, it just made it popular. Though, according to Cred Forums, that is how you ruin something. But I'm not autistic enough to agree.

>glorious Pokemon
Jojo may be overrated shit but nothing can be as shit as pokemon

At this point this is a 10/10 bait. People that hate jojo just come to post about how shitty it is and people that like jojo come to grimace about how you're making them look.

The jojo threads on Cred Forums are the most cancerous thing ever. Then again it's really no wonder since they became general-like.

>>glorious Pokemon
It's not even a good series.

>The jojo threads on Cred Forums are the most cancerous thing ever.
Quality of threads has nothing to do with the quality of the franchise. Cred Forums is incapable of understanding this.

DELETE THIS
JOJO IS A MNALY ANIME ABOUT MEN
I'M FUCKING SHAKING RIGHT NOW
HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME

He's literally doing Killer Queen's pose

Yes and when the quality of a thread is cancerous and spreads it needs to be pruned. JoJo posting needs to be fucking banned anywhere but Cred Forums. I hate when people say "x is the new MLP" but jesus christ you faggots are practically as insufferable as them. You need to stop trying to insert your shitty anime manga bullshit where no one cares about it. Not everything revolves around JoJo. Nobody outside of weebs like JoJo.
Go the fuck to Cred Forums and post to your hearts content but don't post that shit elsewhere and bring down other boards with your shitposting.

It's close but not exactly

>obvious falseflag bait
>Cred Forums falls for it
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>Jojo
>Manly
Oh yes the series about skinny japanese twinks using their ghosts to fight for them is so fucking manly.

>HE USES A POSE THEREFOR HE MUST BE REFERING TO A POPULAR ANIME SERIES EX DE
Can't we go back talking about pizzas instead?

Not indicative of the quality of the franchise, but indicative of the quality of the userbase. It's kind of stupid asking this on Cred Forums of all places, but would you be cool with having your board overrun with insufferably retards?

You're about 10 years too late with that question.

Funny thing is that Jolyne's fist fights against Westwood and Pucci are pretty much the manliest looking things in the series.

Despite her being both a stand user and the one girl protagonist.

Bruh
The first four protags are super manly
Even josuke

popularity only ruins the fanbase, not the source material, although some tend to stay away from Certain Entertainment Title because it has an infamous cancerous fanbase (Undertale, Five Nights at Freddies) so they aren't that wrong.

Not quite. Nowadays, anybody doing a slightly irregular pose is referencing Jojo

I say hating things because of fans is total bs
Letting people here influence what you like is for pussies who can't think for themselves

More popularity means more budget, more merch and DVDs made.
Things like dubs happen thanks to popularity too.

That's why something like Kaiji is forever stuck in limbo.

>literally muh sekrit klub

Gyro dies

>SuMo
>not S&M
you have to go back

Does it really matter which abbreviation he uses?

I thought Kaiji was in limbo because the composer is in jail for being in possession of the amazing amount of 1.5g of weed

Zawa Zawa

It's mostly due to the fact they were made to promote the movie which is less accurate and not as good frankly.

But yes the composer got in a serious mess too.

Maybe once it gets on it will have another made, but it's not all that popular either, although it does gambling machines ironically.

Bad example. Jojo draws more from Vogue than anything Hollywood.

this is the same group of retards that thought that thought Alolan Oak was a nignog unironically. because fuck okinawans.

letting autistic fans decide what you should like makes you no better than them. fuck what people think, EVERY FANBASE FOR EVERYTHING EVER IS CANCEROUS. MIGHT AS WELL QUIT LIFE SINCE ANYTHING EVER MADE SINCE EVERYTHING HAS SHITTY VOCAL FANS HUH?

spoiler Rohan fucking dies

Someone post the buff mosquito Ultra Beast

>general statement that's often echoed
>guy has an autistic ragefit because of it
you ok?

>Jojofags literally believe their homoerotic cartoons invented posing

spoiler get cancer

JOJO is the new MLP?

pretty sure the jojo manga is older than MLP

jjba has game and there's literally
LITERALLY
nothing you can do to prevent jojos from being posted

Nah, jojo is the MLP of Cred Forums just like undertale is our MLP

Jojo fanbase was full of obxonius hipsters since I can remember, they got mad with the anime making it more popular, outside of glorious Nippon

Dont worry. Everyone dies in Stone Ocean and the world resets.

This. The poses are drawn from the intentionally contrived ones you find in high fashion. Cred Forums is too dumb to realise this however.

The mpl of /a is trapfags, no fetish group is anywhere near that obnoxious.

but Cred Forums doesnt hate JoJo while Cred Forums shits on it for its has become a haven for SJW

Its OK. He got to bully a kid at Janken before he bit the dust.

>thinking jojo is mainstream

*caugh*

THICC!!!!!!

wow thanks faggot

That's the point, you fucking idiot.

Because Cred Forums maintains elitism and doesn't spoonfeed. Moot letting Naruto threads on Cred Forums was a mistake and it will kill the board.

Reminder that this thread is cancerous falseflagging. Falseflagging should be a fucking bannable offense.

>SuMo
Kill yourselves.

Ok, they are close.
Those cunts have ruined several Touhous.

You probably don't talk to pepole. I know plenty of pepole who watch anime and know what it is/enjoy it.

>but Cred Forums doesnt hate JoJo

Lurk more, everyone in Cred Forums hate that general

You could argue the bottom but the top is you literally baiting.

lol

well the cancerous western art (a.k.a. 95%) existed before, its just noone posted it constantly.
Thankfully Touhou threads here arent full of thicc memefuckers. Instead they are full of Not Benben, Aya (doesnt) has wings, Memerisa, LoLK being the best/worst game in the series, secondary baiting and im probably missing something, but at the top of my head, these are the most common ones.
Slob posting hasnt become the norm on Cred Forums in those threads.

>guyz a zeppeli dies lol, totally spoilered!!
if this doesn't prove original jojo fans are retarded I don't know what will

I don't get it, what's the point of spoling the manga?

I mean, spoling up to part 4 I could understand if you fucking hate anime fags, but if someone is going out of their way to read the manga, why spoil it for them?

maybe if you posted one that actually looks good.

why is she in the hyperbolic time chamber

I hate fandoms and this place in general but Cred Forums is the WORST

Dude, I love Jojo but all this shit about the supposed references in Sun and Moon is ridiculous

But their arms are oriented completely differently

JOJO REFERENCE

JOJO

>SuMo
Kills yourself

>he doesnt know about 10/10 lisa lisa

it's funny because stands are a ripoff of naruto ninjutsu hand signs to begin with.

I don't think jojo has a single original idea in it.

Reminder

>x dies in jojo

No shit, almost every character dies in Jojo. That's not even a spoiler. It's more surprising when they live

>manly is stronk boys using these muscles

YOU CANNOT VISUALIZE I

>Lupin III
Now this is a good anime.

Stereptypical image of Sumo includes striking a pose before charging, which is in line with the new gimmick moves. S&M is a funner nickname but nothing is really vaguely similar to S&M unless pic related is canon.

>ripoff of naruto ninjutsu hand signs
That's weak bait, but I'm going to assume you're an idiot instead. The two aren't similar at all. Just because people pose in JoJo doesn't mean the have to in order to summon their Stand.

>implying that isnt a Persona 3 reference

Is the shooting yourself in the head a reference to Jotaro, Foo Fighters, or Johnny?

I'm a jojo fan, but everything is not a fucking jojo ref jojofags need to go

But Persona is based on JoJo. See, it always goes back to JoJo. JoJo invented everything.

first post best post

persona did reference jojo

I'm 75% percent sure it's people pretending to be stupid on purpose to make people hate other people.

>Fuck off!

Tell that to

Only like one or two can be said to be japanese, the rest are all pretty white. Similarly, only two could be called twinks, the rest are all pretty muscular.