Call of Duty

What's your favorite cod?

Have you preordered IW?

Which version did you preorder?

Post CoD memories.

Why did they strip away the "4" from it?

>What's your favorite cod?
4, still waiting for it to be on sale on Steam because I'm not paying £20 for it

>Have you preordered IW?
Of course I haven't

>Have you preordered IW?
No.

WaW
No, I havent

World at War.
Why the fuck would I buy IW?

United Offensive
>Have you preordered IW?
Fuck no

Call of Duty 2 - Back when they just concentrated on making a solid single player game without any focus on 10 year olds autistic MP. Though 4 was pretty good too.

MW2
No
Fuck off marketer.

4/WaW/MW2/BO were all god-tier
>Have you preordered IW?
No, I'll buy it if the PC version is functional.

>pre-ordering CoD from creators of Ghosts and Doom 2016 multiplayer

UO and 2
>Have you preordered IW?
LOL

no
>Have you preordered IW?
no
>Which version did you preorder?
NO; fuck off
>Post CoD memories.
no

Started with CoD2 on PC. What a magical experience. WaW is my favorite but CoD4 is bae

Black Ops series is good. MW2, 3 and Ghosts a shit. AW was ok. Not even touching IW.

MW remaster is shit cuz theyre changing the sounds, so I'm not interested.

BO1

>Have you preordered IW?
No.

>Post CoD memories.
Frequently losing my shit

don't have a favorite.

first cod i played was Finest Hour on Gamecube... god that sucked. game was ok, but unbearable with that controller

After that I played zombies on whatever cod was relevant in 2010/2011

Then bought Black Ops 3 because my gf wanted it for zombies

WaW or Bo1
>Have you preordered IW?
naah, will get it for 10-15 bucks three months later

/thread

AW for multiplayer
No

Im playing bo2 on wii u

Its fun

MW2
no
no
no

MW2/CoD4
no
n/a

Used to be fun when I had friends to play with. If I played it now I would probably just be mad all the time.

black ops 2 was my absolute favorite. Multiplayer felt great for the most part until 12 year old trickshotters shit up every free for all lobby. Loved the buried and origins zombie maps. Not getting IW because it looks like trash

They are more credible than Infinity Ward

A tie between CoD 4 and MW2.

If I had to pick I'd have to give it to MW2, since I wasn't around for CoD 4's prime.

No but I'm probably going to, because I want to play CoD 4, but I don't want to plug in my Ps3 and play with hackers.

My favorite memories were either hitting my first trickshot in a public match without setting up, or just straight shit talking in SnD lobbies to the opposing clans. I learned some nice insults from that.

MWR really looks good. For whatever reason, it looks exactly how I remember CoD 4. In my mind I imagine it to look nice, at a high resolution, but I know it wasn't. But now the remaster is coming, and it looks just as good as my mind made it look. And they didn't change the balance.

The only thing I can actually complain about is the Barret animation is changed a bit, and the dual render scopes. Now he puts the gun in front of him when he scopes in. He used to just kinda raise it. And the dual render thing is really nasty, and reminds me of the shitty CoD's.