How does it feel that world quests can drop gear that's 15 item levels higher than the current mythic raid?

How does it feel that world quests can drop gear that's 15 item levels higher than the current mythic raid?

>punt 6 squirrels
>receive better raid gear then mythic raiders

Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_prefix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integer_(computer_science)#Common_integral_data_types
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What game?

>DK
>mastery

Gross.

Highest I ever got was a 855 trinket. A 895 roll must be the same as a legendary drop.

how do you not recognize that?

>+1479 strength
>+2219 stamina

This is getting retarded, how big is the health pool now?

feels good, keeps world quests relevant so people have an excuse to go outside of dalaran

It's not so weird when you think about it, there are probably alot of people on Cred Forums right now that are younger than WoW

Around 1-2m now. Already went through 1 stat squish.

Pretty fucking big. 1700k on my shaman right now. But I have a mod that removes the last 3 digits on damage, healing and health, so it's kinda like how it was in Vanilla now.

I don't care?

The luck required to get that roll is insane so good for him.

Can you post a link to that?

3.2 million on my DK.

Who the fuck cares how big the numbers are

>waaa i waste time and give a fuck if i hit for 1 or 100000000 and want developers to waste time around it
kill yourself

yeah I remember running around as enc shaman with a 2h and one-shotting people with 2400 damage.

I saw a disc priest hit someone for like 17 mil once

That's good?
Though you're kind of posting like a teenage faggot?
Please don't do that ever again?

Neo-WoW is such an artificially lengthened ilvl chase and you fucks are falling for it.

>Havent played since Warlords of Draenor
>just logged into account
>Timed Expired: 11/26/16

Is it worth starting back up again? Or will I just be shit out of luck?

i bet you would enjoy disgaea

>Be a 839 Havoc DH
>Cant get any groups on Mythic or Raids, ever
>No upgrades left from anywhere

Fuck this, they should've put Mythics on the LFG, at least I would have the opportunity to prove myself before being denied

it just gets to be a bit ridiculous when the numbers are so massive, it creates a lot of screen clutter too.

Me, numbers are so long they don't mean much anymore.
Back in vanilla, landing a 3K eviscerate gave me a huge boner.

I'm 855 and all of my world quest items are 830 shits and I never get tittyforged

A geared tank is 3m+ currently

Tbh it was MoP that fucked the scaling
DPS went from:
>Vanilla: 500 dps
>TBC: 2000 dps
>Wotlk: 10000 dps
>Cataclysm: 40000 dps
>MoP: 500000
>WoD: 200000
>Legion:??? Arms warriors already hitting the 400k mark

its because there are a fucking billion DH DPS right now.

Start your own groups then you fucking retard.

1.5mil mortalstrikes feel good mang.

>I never started a group and don't know how they work

When was the last time you joined a group with a single DPS on it, fuckwit?

How are you surprised blizzcucks still eat baby levels of casual up? easiest end game gear of any current mmo, free end game chars, main game is pointless now

Only true hardcore raiders will know this feel

You want to switch my Brewmaster Monk out?

>850 ilevel
>play the class well
>still utter shit compared to rot warriors, guardian druids, etc.
>declined
>declined
>declined
>declined

what didnt MoP fuck up

I can go up to 1-1.2 mil on my outlaw in a 3+ target fight heh

As a tank who always does my mythic groups myself, I can explain to you and all other whining DPSers why you constalty get denied.

As soon as you make a group as a tank or a healer you get about 50 DPSers in 30 seconds lining up to lick your balls. Many of these DPSers are 845+ and sometimes even 850+

Why in the world should I take a little 839 DH when I can take a far superior DPS?

Just make your own groups you lazy fuck

I'm not an autistic, anti-social retard so I'm in a guild. I don't use the group finder period.

you lucky fucking asshole

the lore, raiding, class design

Then reroll and stop complaining you piece of shit. If you can't be bothered waiting you can sit on your todd and farm WQs hoping you get decent gear.

some people went with EQ2 because they thought WoW looked like shit

>play WoW after WotLK
>complain that it panders to casuals

>no primary stat

where's the trash can

you now realize that this trinket is on par with mythic raiding trinkets

lore was already raped before mop

Crits almost as hard as my pyroblasts

Your argument has 2 major flaws!

1. WoW was always a very casual MMORPG

2. Raiding is way more complex nowadays than it was pre-wotlk

>845
>mythic tier

Go home...

this trinket is actually one of the best you can get outside of mythic raiding son, his managed to fucking titanforge

even the base level 830 one is beating 850+ trinkets from EN by a mile

primary stat doesnt mean shit

See
So why the fuck are you suggesting something you never tried yourself? Fucking normalfags

>Playing a game that you're expected to reroll of your class because they didn't bother automating a progression difficulty

Forgot my picture

ok

>falling for darkmoon trinkets after they have been garbage every expansion

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy

>1 mill storm bolt crits as warrior in MoP

>not having the patience to wait in the group finder, advertise in the LFM channel or asking your guild

If even neo wow isn't fast enough for you, you should rush to your doctor and beg for a rittalin prescription

Your argument has 2 major flaws!

1. WoW was not always as casual as it is right now

2. Raiding is way more complex nowadays than it was pre-wotlk and despite this they are still easier to defeat than pre-wotlk bosses. They often go down within days of being released.

>dragons of nightmare area has portals to the places where the four emerald guardians were in vanilla
Finally some closure.

personally i think its kinda cool to get competitive gear outside of raids. its refreshing

t. non dominion trinket user

but do they work?

To get something that high is very lucky.

Because it has to roll to be higher than say 830.
So it will roll to be 835, if it passes, it rolls again to 840.

So basically that guy was lucky enough to win a shit load of rolls.

>My destruction Warlock bro still misses his Little Boy and Fat Man chaosbolt combos.

atleast its not borderlands 2

Once again very flawed

1. Vanilla and pre-wotlk was never hardcore. It required you to farm resistance crap, that was the hardest part of it. Time consuming but bosses was mechanically easier than modern dungeon bosses.

2. Because of better players, no gating and no external crap like resistance gear required.

You nostfags are delusional

Yes, you have do to a second phase of the fight where you go through each of them to clear out adds in mythic.

I thought Blizzard wanted to deflate the huge stats that were rampant in Mists? Isn't that what they did with Warlords? Why would they just go back on that with Legion?

>Some classes have such fucked stat priority that taking an ilvl upgrade isn't worth it if it loses you a high value stat
>Some specific trinkets from dungeons are better than other trinkets 30 ilvl plus
Just fuck off blizzard. I'm good at gearing ilvl fast but this fucking autism is too much for me.

I haven't heard about MM hunters being tilted that fucking hard though so at least I don't have to worry about that bullshit much.

>mechanically easier
Fuck you the Illidari Council was hard as fuck.

Removing reforging was a mistake

Wait, people seriously play WoW in 2016?
I thought that was just an elaborate joke.

It was a huge pain in the ass in Cata, but now a days it'd be pretty helpful.

Legion is actually a complete 180 from Draenor, its got some pretty good parts.

>tfw arms

>having gear choices be meaningful is bad
I bet you'd like it if there was no stats except ilvl you absolute shitter.

>need haste desperately as a demo lock
>every 815+ gear i get is Mastery and therefore useless

Kill me

It's just what they do. Look at Overwatch, they just increased all the numbers by 10x for no reason whatsoever.

Druids can use them (not the raid versions) to get around the world.

>Haste does literally nothing for me as an Assassination Rogue
>Haste is all over Agi gear
>Half my BiS has Haste on it just because it's fucking everywhere.

People used to use world drop epics for the first two tiers of raiding in vanilla WoW. It's not that big of a deal.

So we're just going to ignore 10+ years of progress?

yes they do, but you end up in instances.

>55%mastery, 20 is ideal
> 14% haste, as much as you can get is ideal

>People laugh you out of heroics, let alone mythics.

Good thing I checked the blue notes before I came back with a wow token.

Fuck sakes, it's already impossible to find a guild.

>fire mage
>855 if I equip my actual high ilvl trinkets
>have an 840 shock baton
>it's still better than my 870 haste trinket

That's a tiny nerf and won't stop Outlaw being really good at DPS.

>tfw I despise vers but its mandatory for outaw
>mfw I'm already at 11%

>tfw my BiS trinket is a BoE world drop that's currently going for 1.5 million gold on the AH

FUCK

I kinda like that itemisation is more interesting than "equip the highest ilvl", the problem with it is that it's not immediately obvious when something is better despite the low ilvl. That and pugs demanding ilvls because they don't know any better (related to the first).

>mfw 843 geared rogue
>mfw no one wants me in their guild because there are too many shitter DHs and CrittyKats

My time ran out 2 weeks ago. I doubt anything has changed. This happens every expansion for me. I can get all the gear I can by myself, but then no one wants me for their group. Fuck my server, fuck wow, fuck everything.

That item's stat levels are nuts

Get it?

trick is you have to have a gear level that is similar to that already. i imagine the OP is the MT of a guild who was fed gear this raiding cycle

That doesn't work that way for WQs, the have a base ilvl that seems to be capped around 840. To get that 895 item from an 840 it needs to roll warforged 11 times in a row.

>Item level 847 even with a 895 equipped

This guy hasn't even stepped into a mythic+

mastery got a buff in the hotfixes. so rejoice! its now DEFINITELY better than haste rather than only marginally

any word on the hidden alternate skin for Kingslayers yet?

oh yeah outlaw is totally unplayable now

>fucking feral druids are above rogues right now
I'm so glad I quit. I should just fucking shift delete the folder.

This is what someone who was fed all the gear looks like.

so he's just super lucky then?

i did my first mythic+2 the other day. Cordana Felsong is a really cool fight, specially when I, a rogue, got stuck on orb duty because three melee

Outlaw error bars always crack me up on these sims

>MoP fucked the scaling

The scaling was fucked from the beginning, that's no fault of the expansion when the stat curve got out of control. They even temporarily abated the problem DURING MoP.

Goddamn you're retarded.

>any word on the hidden alternate skin for Kingslayers yet?

It's From exactly the same place it was in Beta, people weren't getting it as a drop because it was gated behind Artifact knowledge level 4 lmao

seriously? thats it? just get AK 4 and kill rares in the underbelly?

shock baton is fucking broken, on trinket sims its beating most Mythic EN trinkets

This is the druid expac, didn't you hear? They have the best everything.

Get some fucking friends, lmao

>so he's just super lucky then?
Yep.

To get an 895 from mythic raid gear (880) you'd only need to roll warforged 3 times, which is going to be a lot more likely.

Yup. It's not even rare.

Rogues are literally the most important melee class and they have been for years. the mechanics they can gimp due to CoS and cheat death is amazing

The disparity in DPS is amazing due to roll the bones, I did the spider boss in EN NM today and rolled 6 buffs 2 times in a row was doing 400k for half of the fight

>Rogues are literally the most important melee class and they have been for years. the mechanics they can gimp due to CoS and cheat death is amazing
First of all
>cheat death

Second. Don't tell that to me. Convince everyone else of it. I need a guild and all I find is shitters.

Is there a way to expand the stat screen? It fucking disgust me now that it basically just tells you your main stat and stam. Specifically, I would like to see my AP so I could see how much of a boost my racial AP thing does. Also, is versatility basically a PvP stat? The tooltip makes it seem like it's kinda shit, but I keep getting gear with it.

Would have been funnier if Blizzard nerfed damage and health pools.

My DK has 1 health

>-.0000000045
>-.0000030045
>-.0000045332
>+.000500000

I for one am glad that Focused Rage on Arms got shit canned, because I absolutely fucking hate that play style.

Get the DejaCharacterStats addon

So which is it you faggots

Well the Frost DK buff did virtually nothing, and the Havoc nerf destroyed their already meh-tier ST.

Guess I'll get back to leveling a Feral and Retadin.

well there's a few issues

1: Rogues are a popular class as they're FOTM
2: agility leather is the most populated bracket by far, with 6 dps specs and 3 tanks using it
3: mythic fights mechanics don't favor melee

so there's really only room for 1 in each party. rogues are wanted, its just that there are so many of us already, and no one wants to take 3 melee

Wasn't one of the selling points for WoD a massive stat squish? Did they renege on that or what? I have finally got one of my characters to 100 and with 650ish gear he has ~225k hp, which seems like a lot. More importantly, I keep getting ganked by level 110 underage children who have literal millions of hp. How is there a squish when you have more hp than raid bosses?

You mean like every expansion since TBC?

Fucking furfag class for furfags.

Ether Saga

>middle of the road
>huge margin of error
>nerf what they think is just s2m and destroy LoV in the process

a fucking earlier heads up I should quit this class a whole would have been nice, our TWO heal specs are also the TWO worst in pve and pvp, oh yea disc is getting a nice 10% atonement nerf in pvp also

>because they thought WoW looked like shit

This so much, even though i played a lot of WoW, i absolutely hate the artstyle.

This cartoony comic blizzard optic just looks like garbage.
But hey the average consumer seems to love it, so i can see why they made it their trademark artstyle.

>tfw playing since BC
>used to be top of the charts in BC, LK and Cata
>guild implodes
>been unable to raid since it seems Rogues are constantly flavor of the month due to DPS chart fags
>I just really love my class
>tried to play other classes but just couldn't get into them
How the fuck do mages do it man? They fucking squish instantly if anything even breathes on them. I say that leveling one up to 100

That's shit I have to install an addon to see barebones stats, but thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

>Bloodfang
He doesn't deserve a single piece of loot.

If they didn't do a stat squish for WoD the numbers would be even more ridiculous.

if this is true, why is this allowed? i know blizzard wanted alternatives to raiding but still. what the fuck

never understood why large numbers bother people so much.

the stat squish in MoP was because we were reaching limits on raid bosses that would break WoW's ancient programming. Horridon heroic in ToT had 2.1 billion HP, and Garrosh Hellscream had that, but he healed to full once so it was closer to 4 billion

>People complaining about high stats
>Not realizing that this bracket is ideal for understanding your damage.

One million+ damage is big crit, two million is a COCK CLEAVER. Simple stuff.

> get reforge addon
> aquire new peice of gear on a raid night
> after raid night go to reforge
> addon auto reforges it to best stat for spec and class

Haha, Illidary Council...

That fight is on the level of a heroic fight mechanic wise nowadays.

In a vacuum where everyone is max level, it really doesn't matter. But when you're a lowbie with 20k hp and you see some dude rolling through the zone with millions of hp, it makes you realize how fucked up and retarded the scaling has gotten. I don't think Blizzard should expend effort to change it though. I was going to get one shotted by someone 10 levels higher than me regardless of scaling, but it makes me saltier when I see they gained 8x my hp in only 10 levels.

as a guy who was a raid leader during TBC, Illidari Council was what we called a 'pull fight'

once you got the pull done correctlly, which involved sending a warlock imp up there to shoot a fireball, a mage successfully stealing the buff from the mage boss, getting his attention, getting the paladin away from the others, and hoping to god the rogue boss didn't decide to attack your mage tank on the first vanish

you also needed a rogue and a shaman on the priest boss for dispels and interrupts. the complexity of the fight was from its setup

>ilevel

yes, what is your point?

At the start of WOD I needed no gear from highmaul normal due to shit itemization.

Now I am in EN HC on my rogue and I don't need 99% of the gear due to the same issue

its true

>couldn't reforge stam into str as rogue to trade survivability for extra dps
missed opportunity

>holy paladin
>need crit/versa because our mastery is shit
>get mostly haste/mastery gear

FUCK

also to add the shock baton used here is 830, while the others are 845

just let that thought sink in...

I find it fascinating how using just the Chrono Shard over its full set that boosts its effect is a net DPS loss for like, everyone.

Yeah it wasnt engaging at all and was extremely braindead, but it still improved itemization and didnt make certain items totally useless like they are today

They wanted to stat squish in MoP, but the players didn't like the idea so it was delayed until WoD. They'll need to do it again come next expansion.

Reforging only contributed to casualizing itemization down to the level that only ilevel was relevant. Legion's skewed secondary stat weights are a good thing because now you can actually hold on to valuably itemized items for longer and have to think about whether that LFR epic is really a good call.

I don't care, if it were up to me I would remove gear and let pure skill decide who gets dungeon rewards (consisting of something else than gear)

this thing is really great, even on my enhancer

every WoW xpac has been this way since the first one u stupid fuck

i havent even palyed WoW in at least 8 years and i know this

Remember when the numbers got so big during MoP that they needed to make a boss heal 3 times or so to full, beacuse the god damn fucking HP he must have to pose a challenge didn't fit inside a 32b integer or something?

I remember how back in Vanilla, there were a ton of trinkets and gear that were non-raid obtained that actually outperformed raid items. The raiders never complained about it back then. In fact, I don't recall real complaints until WotLK where each content patch introduced a new set of token gear that was significantly more powerful than any of the "hard mode" drops from the previous content patch's kills.

These kinds of unique non-raid pieces of gear would often only work when you had other combinations of gear to go with it, but honestly that was my favorite thing about Vanilla WoW (and BC to an extent).

The best players were the ones who collected a huge armory of random shit from quests, dungeons, raids, events, etc. They could experiment to maximize the best combinations for their individual set of gear. Now it doesn't even matter what MMO you're playing, all anyone cares about is ilvl.

Actual performance in a real environment? Who gives a fuck. ilvl is king.

>Actual performance in a real environment? Who gives a fuck. ilvl is king.
But this is demonstrably wrong, especially when it comes to trinkets.

I just cancelled my sub, thanks for opening my eyes bro.

the way tiers are completely self-contained, with every raid having something for every slot makes the ilvl treadmill really shitty and boring

lol

Fucking hell

ayyylmao

wtf

>guild uses DKP
>a few guys in the guild farm world quests and heroic dungeons fucking 10 hours a day
>they have heroic/mythic raid equivalent gear in half of their slots from world quests
>they barely need any gear and are swimming in DKP
>ALL of the good titanforged raid gear go to these 3-4 people without exception, along with 80% of the relics
>all I get are leftovers since I actually needed to spend DKP on heroic gear and some normal gear
This expansion completely ruined gearing. And raiding.

>using DKP

Get out of the guild

What do you recommend, drama council?

Yes but don't join a guild full of children and man children who throw a hissy fit if they don't get loot.

It's true. I remember how people bitched and moaned about how unfair it was that a new player had the clear Molten Core to be able to go to BWL. It's like, yes, you did.

I understand it was discouraging for a new player, and I wouldn't mind adding some non-raid drops that at least could bring someone up to par, but it was just so disheartening to work so hard to getting geared up only to have it all made irrelevant, not even irrelevant from new raids, but to have the fucking basic 30 minute dungeon tokens give gear that blew away the hardest raid of that content patch.

Over half my guild quit after clearing that shitty tournament in WotLK. We wanted to go back to finish the Ulduar hard modes that we hadn't beaten yet, but the gear was already surpassed by basic shit everyone had in a couple weeks, so we couldn't get anyone motivated to show up for it.

The rest of us just decided the game wasn't worth it anymore, and I haven't been back since. Everything I see still tells me the gear resets each content patch are still in, so there's no real desire to go back.

If the guild has their shit together it won't be a drama council. If you need DKP, it's the first admission you're not a cohesive unit.

We haven't been a cohesive unit since we had to take on 10 more retards in WoD.
We used to raid 10 man, good times. Miss my close group of friends.

personal loot if people are being shitheads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_prefix

That sucks, it's always the way isn't it? Getting 10 people with the program is possible, getting 20 is hard. Hope things get better bud.

hopefully I can get some answers here:
are interval CDs removed for trinkets?
i've noticed I get back to back chronoshard procs and other trinket procs and even get chronoshard procs INSIDE of procs

shaman?
i know the trinket scales with the mastery

How?

It probably varies by trinket.

trinkets have used Real PPM since MoP, there's no fixed internal CD and they can proc back-to-back

Because they stealth nerfed world quests like over a week ago.

Not stealth, it was announced. And it was only for BoE items.

>tfw your only effect trinkets are Faulty Countermeasure, Spiked Counterweight and Tempered Egg of Serpentrix

That's not the nerf he's talking about. They DRASTICALLY reduced the rate that high ilvl items appear relative to your current ilvl.

Not the BoEs genius, there was a ratio in which base ilvl upgrades over your current gear appeared as World Quest rewards, they slashed the ratio incredibly hard and now you have to rely on Titanforging to get the same results.

that would be "light's wrath" it's a very hard hitting attack that gets 10% stronger for every single atonement they have active.

to make it even stronger is there is a stupidly rare buff (like 0.1% of the time) where it causes the next use of the ability to deal 500% more damage causing it to hit for millions.

What the hell? Didn't they completely remove the old mace's stun proc because people complained about shit like this? And now a trinket can do it?

feels like they lowered the amount of class hall resources you get per as well

I'm tired of being a DK and constantly being fucking garbage, so I'm rerolling

dubs decides if Im rerolling rogue, mage, warrior or huntard

Considering the percentage chance of getting anything titanforged is really fucking low compared to just getting it from raiding I'm perfectly fine with it.

What was the point of the stat squish?

Why does Holinka still have a job? Nobody knows.

>join guild
>get into Mythics regardless of ilvl
>loot everywhere

a previous post hit on it. numbers were getting too big for the engine to handle. can't take values over ~2.2 billion. they got around it by making Garrosh Hellscream heal himself halfway through, but if the same scaling had been kept we'd have had bosses with 30 billion HP or so in WoD, and it simply couldn't handle it

>they should've put Mythics on the LFG
kill yourself

>falling for the unholy and enhance memes

DELETE THIS

>paladins and warlocks were absolutely the worst classes in the game
>now they're the best
>doesnt even account for Ret 3x Blessing of Might

After the upcoming changes Fire Mage and Outlaw Rogue will be the two most valuable and versatile DPS specs. Only shitters who run patchwerk sims think otherwise.

How does it feel to still be stuck in the ActiBlizz skinner box?

Why does wow even have gear nowadays anyway? The don't bother with effects/actives/on equip anymore and you can just transmog shit.

The fuck are you talking about?

Giogio Bizzare Adventure Vento Aureo (Ps2)

My rogue during a heavy cleave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integer_(computer_science)#Common_integral_data_types

>those retarded stats

there is a point where this needed to stop, we have clearly crossed that line

Not sure about the others, but Disgaea 1 would be better if it had more content to accompany the ludicrous level cap

Remember when you were ecstatic when you got the first quest reward shield, as Ally/Horde? and it had +1 stamina?

And then how when you hit 60, you KNEW the Dungeon 1 shit was gonna be ages above what you got from quests?

What the fuck happened to that feeling?

Grinding world quests for the proc is still not worth it to me. I'm 835 and don't particularly care enough to try and get my gear higher before next catch-up patch.

Every game is a skinner box. Your favorite game is too.

>only 40 HC Il'gynoth kills

Sheesh get your shit together casuals.

This is my damage as an Outlaw Rogue right now.
Note: I am lvl 110, and my Item Level is only at 790.
In dungeons it usually goes to 400k

isnt even hard.

sure pal

40 kills out of 600 wipes on HC sure isn't hard ;)

Probably the easiest boss there is in Nightmare. All the casuals are probably cockblocked by Rot on Nythendra

Is it worth using Rune of Power in EN? I can never seem to find time where i can actually utilize it with having to constantly move

Maybe people are just fucking ass.
The whole raid isnt hard on heroic.
Mythic might be a different story.

My guild is so shit they cant even do it on normal

Nyth, Ursoc, Elethe and Xavius are all far easier.

Il'gynoth and Cenarius were by far the hardest IMO. Dragons are a cunt if you have retarded tanks but not too bad.

>Demo at the top
I know it's Noxxic but fuck a man can dream.

I think Dragons of Nightmare, depending on which dragon you're at, might allow it. Iff you're on flower duty you should be able to because the entire point of that role is to not move at all, but that's not a constant due to how the fight works.

>2016
>STILL falling for the modern wow meme

stop

What are you trying to prove? None of you does that damage ST on a raid boss (ie not a 1 minute long dungeon boss)

Isn't it collect Rabbits and punt their nuts?

That's why I explicitly said "during a heavy cleave", during single target fights it's more like 150-350k depending on luck with Rtb.

What the fuck dude, Xavius is very obviously the hardest encounter. All you need to do for illgyntoh is kill the damn tentacles.

Really? I had like 3 wipes on Il'gynoth compared to 5+ on the others. Il'gynoth is just add control which is fucking easy.

I play modern WoW and have fun, what are you going to do about it? Call me a bad name on a Taiwanese string puppet image board?

>Just not finding my class fun
>Fear it's too late to change into a new class

why does DK DPS have to be so boring now?

Yeah, but it's rare.

It's actually collect squirrels and punt their nuts.

I want Celestine to punt my nuts, if you get my drift

Normal Il'gynoth was ezpz but heroic was hard as balls for us for some reason. First phase was piss but that second phase, if everything doesn't go literally perfect, is a pain in the ass.

ll'gynoth is only hard if you have a group that is actually retarded
If you group is not retarded its easy

The second round of big tentacles can be a little rough on your tanks if your dps is too low. Our other tank nearly got his shit pushed in because we focused them one at a time.

The top raid guild on my server had enough dps to kill him in the first heart phase

>tfw it will never be translated

Yeah, that's why they had to do the stat squish in the first place - they literally couldn't process the numbers that WoW was starting to get into on 32 bit integer systems. Unfortunately, most PC games have to be made to run on a toaster since the grand majority of PC gamers don't have a dedicated gaming rig.

>tfw everyone shits on ret paladins
>decide to try mine out that I haven't touched since the beginning of MoP
>get her to 110
>I'm having fun even though the rotation is easy and am doing pretty damn good damage

Huh

They can't fire a well known dev right now when they've been bleeding their best people in the last few months

>be enhancement shaman
>guild doesnt have spots for melee dps, but has for ranged and healers
>decide to go resto
>have gear, 3 relics, 15 artifact talents, just need 1 more trinket
>grind heroics/mythics/mythics+ for 3 straight days
>cant get a trinket
>notice a world quest that drops an 830 trinket pop up today
>do it, be happy
>try to equip it
>its the same one as the one I already had, just better ilvl
>its unique-equipped
FUCK
RAID NIGHTS TOMORROW AND I NEED A TRINKET
WHERE YOU GET FUCKING TRINKETS THESE DAYS

And we're getting buffs

People are just mad that the spec is boring to play, which it's literally always been. Ret does perfectly fine DPS. I don't know what people wanted or expected from it.

1479 strength 2219 stam skoldiir waistplate?

UGGGHHHH

Sup nerds

>The top raid guild on my server had enough dps to kill him in the first heart phase
On HC? We could kill him on normal in the first heart phase but HC took 2, and it was still fucking close.

Level 110?
UGH OGH

The start of Cata was the last time things were decently hard before the highest difficulty raid.

What the fuck is an item level?

I stopped after Burning Crusade.

>thousands of points in a stat

Holy shit. I haven't played or payed attention to WoW in a long ass time, but holy shit it's been power creeped so hard.

>join mythic+2 as a healer
>everyone else is from the same guild
>6 minutes in it's obvious they are so bad they are barely going to complete it within the time limit
>leave group in the middle of the first boss

On heroic.

What exactly are DH Tanks good for?
Our secondary Tank in nhc Emerald Nightmare is such a chore to heal

what do you think it is you fucking retard
its the item's level

>Demon Hunters as of this Tuesday

help

Just let go man. Just... let go.

Balance druid any good? I can't even tell anymore. I pull decent damage compared to anybody my ilvl but it still feels like I have no presence in fights and nobody seems to be running around desperate for a moonkin to come along.

Yeah, they might fall back to second place.

More like you got kicked for being a shit healer

You'd better hope the claws don't catch. Each kick would be like Russian roulette.

blizzard really wasn't trying at all with DH, TWO completely unoriginal specs

its a thing that was in the game in TBC already.

>Just trying to get 840+ Haste/Mastery gear
>It's all crit and versatility gear everywhere

>all content is worth doing
neat.

Is this good? It seems a lot of endgame trinkets have procs or on use effects, dunno how this is though. I'm outlaw/assasination rogue

>tfw fury
>tfw those buffs do nothing
>literally keeps fury in the almost the exact same numerical spot thanks to the potion nerf

Fuck people who wanted reforging taken out

who /comfymythic+4orhigherruns/ here?

Bolstering isn't really as bad as I thought it would be

You know the potion nerf applies to everyone, right?

Should I delete my Warlock for a mage? Warlock feels real clunky now with lifetap and some QOL stuff being removed from destro

why does the result come out like that? is there a bug connected with it?

Ed, Edd n Eddy Online's new Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Girls cross over update.

>Haha, you want to gain artifact power faster?
>Just wait SEVEN DAYS
>All the class hall research shit takes SEVEN DAYS
Are you kidding me?

Sims are usually wrong, but I doubt we'll really move much. Everyone else got buffed at the bare minimum just as much as we did and others much more. The nerfs to other specs barely even moved them. Shit's gonna be awkward for us Furybros.

when an addon can do something better than you that means it's a shit mechanic, eg. follower missions and reforging

>Ore prices are plummeting
>Herb prices are skyrocketing

>Multistrike was too similar to crit and was too boring of a stat to keep going into Legion
>But versatility was totally different and new and exciting so it stays

You should never delete a character. You may regret it later and there is no advantage for deleting it.
You can try a mage alt. And I wish life tapping was the most awkward part of warlocks, all the class mechanics are just bad.

I have the same trinket on my outlaw, it's garbage, the amount of damage these little dicks deal is just not worth it - that is as long as you have a trinket to replace it with.

Yes but they actually perform well. Fury's buffs is about a 5% damage increase. Even with the absolute murder of Arms it's still miles ahead.

Everyone that was near us got buffed more. We're still going to hit like wet noodles outside burst phases while getting our shit pushed in for playing well.

Reverse Entropy is the best talent for destro in 90% of circumstances, life tap change doesn't even effect it

Isn't artifact research 5 days?

BUY THE DARKMOON TRINKET

The time shortens the longer we are into the expansion for new 110s so that they can catch up.

>have the dreadblades,blood,iron, and storm relic needed

>running 8 mythics one week and 10 next week
>get an 855 titanforged blood relic
>iron and storm are both 830
>literally no relic drops since that one

But I'm trying to catch up because I didn't start on Launch day and it's taking fucking forever.
And I'd like to play something other than my Paladin for a bit and not fuck myself.

The fucking stat squish didn't do anything.

Blizzard failed to address the retarded item level inflation by having too many fucking difficulty levels and eah one has to have a 7 item level difference between them in order to make them worth a damn.

When they first did the stat squish at the end of MoP the numbers and everything looked great, but as soon as you hit max level in WoD and got a full set to level 100 blues the numbers got stupid as fuck again.

But I never missed a day since launch and it has been always been 5 days for me. Isn't that the max?

Hang in there
I was using 2 830 trinkets as well for 2 weeks
Then this dropped, and on the day after someone in EN got a relic he didnt use so he gave it to me

How are the resto druids ?

Stopped playing after (failling) to clear the Klaxxi on heroic , and i miss my Worgen druid

Has thunderfury skin been discovered yet?

why odes it matter?

It's just bigger numbers.

Inflation will now be even worse thanks to all that retarded warforged/titanforged.

You can't make the next raid tier normal item level start at previous tier mythic item level like in previous expansions when even heroic hands out mythic base + 30 ilvl items.
They will have to push up the item levels even more with each raid tier.

Yeah it's 5 days I think not 7 as the other user says but I'm pretty sure that it shortens with time.

what ilvl is recommended for normal mythics atm?

Just hit 825

I loath mine. Maybe I'm just shit at it, but all of my other healers actually keep people alive. Resto just doesn't feel like it does fucking ANYTHING despite the numbers being plenty competitive.

they've been the best healer since beta so there's a trillion of them

I had this but I read it was pretty undertuned

Having the little snake things pop up around you was fun though

830 minimum, 840+ preferred

835-840

so close but so far

You can do it with a competent group at 820 ilvl.
825 recommended for a pug, it was easily doable at that ilvl at launch.

Of course, group finder people usually ask for 840+, so you'll have to make your own group. Unless you're a healer or tank.

It doesnt matter, the point is the squish was pointless and essentially a cosmetic fix.

People were annoyed with the retarded stat inflation since every tier essentially adds 3 tiers worth of gear. So shit is exploding exponentially instead of logarthimically.

840+

You can get any color except for the default one by abusing a bug.

I haven't played WoW since highmaul, is legion worth it as some one who loves fucking around in BGs and PUG raiding? BGs haven't been fun for me since late cata?

>Retribution that high.
How the fuck?

rollin rogue

>frost still worst spec in the game

I fucking love Female worgens so much

I'm mad about fury

*I love fucking female worgens so much

What is the best way to make money at lvl 110? I need to get some heirlooms soon for another realm.
I would assume it is a profession that gets you money?
Someone hit me with a guide or something
I have never done a profession.

Why not? Mythics are about as hard as last expansion's heroics. The ONLY reason they aren't on LFG is because some are tied to rep.

Hell mythic + isn't hard until about level 5 or so.

When you get your 3rd relic slot your itemlevel will jump quite alot

I doubt I will ever see that high of a mythic dungeon, I plan on getting off this mousewheel.

>enhance falling lower each time a new list comes out

kill me
at least my guild needs me for lust

It's probably pretty okay if you like the new honor system and get a rbg team. Pug Raiding's is just done with the Premade Group Finder nowadays, the upside is you can almost get a group at any time, the downside is that you'll never know how well things will go if you're not the leader.

I don't know why wouldn't just start tanking in this situation

>bolstering

It can be tricky, did a mythic 4, would've beaten the timer if the shadow priest didnt tab target the second boss with mobs still up.
Nigger had 2 stacks of it

>yfw Suramar gets sunken by N'zoth and becomes Vashj'ir 2.0 /d/-edition

>frost is barely middle of the pack
>arcane is better than fire
Eh, i can live with that.

>Wanting to play a rogue while they're at a heavy saturation point.

the chance of this roll happening is less than 1 in a billion.

how does it feel knowing that lottery tickets can give money thats millions higher than the average paying drop

>buy lottery ticket
>recieve millions of dollars

lmao

Gathering profs are an easy way to get cash while questing, although that's going to tank in 7.1 with the blood vendor. You'll need a gather prof anyway for whatever you choose, so you can make some good cash in the meantime while working on your main one

>tfw remembering awesome GDKP runs hosted by the top raiding guilds on our server back in wrath.
>tfw remembering the rush to sign up when the guild announced it on the realm forums
>tfw realm forums used to be active and had personalities

God community dying isn't even one of those muh vanilla things, realm based communities existed even through the end of cata.

PuG raiding should be easy if you have the item level.

They made it so you can jump into any raid even if you are locked to one - you just can't get loot from bosses you have already killed (but you can kill them again in a new raid).

Change your talents and stat priority up based on what you're doing.

There's no reason to leave a Mythic+ group even if they can't complete the timer, you still get loot. Stop being shit.

How do raid lockouts work outside of Mythic? Dumbass question but I haven't been in a raiding guild with us managing a lockout for a few xpacs now. If I have bosses killed, can I join a new group and kill them again and just get no loot to progress to the ones I haven't killed in my own lockout yet? Or do I still need to sync up which bosses I have killed with theirs?

You can enter any dungeon/raid, even if you've already completed it but you can only receive loot from a boss once.

You're 100% right, you can kill bosses you've already killed before that week and get no loot. It goes by the raid leader's lockout.

I'm not going to spend 45 minutes in an arcway run for 1 chest when you can fucking wipe multiple times and still have enough time for 2 chests.

I'm gonna level a Mage

It's really the only DPS caster, along with shadow that I haven't tried yet. All the casting i've played so far fucking sucks.

Lockouts are on a personal boss-to-boss basis though the alive bosses are dictated by the group leaders lockout.

>Example:
You kill Boss A, B and C while still having D, E and F alive.
You join a group that have bosses A-F alive.
You can fight all the bosses
You are already saved to A, B and C therefore you get no loot from them.

Likewise with the leader lockout.
You have Boss A, B and C.
Group Leader has killed A, B, C, D and E
Those will now be dead for your group but you will not get saved to D and E.

Is bloodletting worth taking now?

Seems like over 50 percent nerf after the patch.

Still seems like you would get more damage out of talenting it, and the double glaive talent, rather than getting that eye beam metamorphosis talent.

>TFW hit 110 mid last week
>Slowly gearing myself after everyone has already ran around like headless chickens trying to gear themselves
>Playing as a tank
>Will get into most groups because tank and everyone can explain everything to me and throw items at me like I've done the past 3 expansions

Can't go wrong with mage. Blizzard makes sure that you will always have at least 1 top3 specs.

Feels good mang. My guild 2 shot Xavius last night and next weekend were give Heroic a try.

except tanks aren't in demand at all outside of dungeon finder. good luck ever finding a raid group that needs a tank.

I don't have a guild yet

Am I fucked? Theres not many weekend raiding guilds on my server. How easy is normal emerald nightmare for pugs?

>Not realizing the current highest demand is for ranged DPS

Don't worry, we were all sort of shocked too

It either goes very well or absolute shit. Had a group stuck on Yogg Sa-- Ilgwhateverthefuck for 4 hours because nobody could figure out add priority. Tried again later that night, new group ran through smooth as butter and we cleared it without more than a sentence or two of explanation per boss and no voice comm.

Full cleared it with PUGs on normal the first day within a few hours, Il'gynoth is the hardest boss for randoms because trying to get people to DPS the priority targets is fucking impossible, corruptor tentacles on the far left or right are practically invisible while oozes are around

Most ranged are in a bad spot. Boomkins and Warlocks especially. Makes sense that people have abandoned them

>mad that the melee class with the worst aoe has the best single target damage output

Fuck, mine is only 835 :(

>Boomkins
>bad
The fuck are you smoking?

Toaster master race saved WoW from big dumb numbers?

You're one expansion too late.
It's world of meleecraft now.

The logs and sims. You're on par with Destro at the bottom end of the rankings.

Funny how gearscore caused such an uproar back in the day and now it's used to measure if someone is good enough to join a mythic group.

It's the only focus nowadays with these fucks. They dont even look at the stats like mastery or haste, only the ivl, and if it's higher than their current they equip it thinking they finally made it.

Fools. The game is shit

We already have enough FotM rerollers on Rogue. Go Away.

Except both of those are saying that they're middle of the pack and they're getting buffed Tuesday.

It's not like your gear won't be replaced within two months, or so, anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Gear has become nothing more than a cosmetic aspect of this game. It's something that you get almost automatically, just for staying alive for the entirety of a fight hitting two or three buttons, moving before the ground starts to glow, and hoping that at least 50% of the mouth-breathers in your group can manage to do the same.

The only reason gear is still relevant in this game is because people wouldn't even bother playing it, if they got rid of it entirely. It's pathetic how people still fall for the artificial "difficulty" imposed by gear restriction. It forces you to play longer, just so you won't notice how hollow the entire "wow experience" really is. Once you accomplish the obnoxious task of checking all the "gear-boxes" in your character, they just release a new one, so you can grind it all over again, while paying them for it.

Why do people even play this game still? This game has gradually turned into a laughing stock throughout the years. Why do people keep falling for the same bullshit, over and over again? Holy fuck, talk about stockholm syndrome.

>tfw can't even get this wq

It's not Noxxic.

>all iv been getting from workd quests is stuff for tank spec
>in dps

You never experienced the cathartic feeling of finally downing a mythic boss after 3 weeks of wipes, right?

>REEE STOP HAVING FUN

the raids are fun

Well it's still probably completely wrong anyways.

>PUGing EN normal
>Have 10-12 people that know fights and know what they're doing
>Leader insists on filling to 19-23

Cenarius is such a fun encounter.
>You fight with noble hearts... could it be true? Could the darkness, be inside of... me?!

>playing ugly games

fun is just a buzzwordâ„¢

>Metzen tries to corrupt and kill off as many characters as possible before leaving

Could WoW finally be looking at recovering from the past 4 xpacs now?

Redemption is the new corruption
Get ready for redeemed guldan

Mop was better

He dies in Nighthold.

They hugely fucked up with the atmosphere this xpac
It doesnt even feel like a legion invasion, demons are basically fucking nowhere to be seen

>implying anyone fel corrupted can even die now

That's because warlocks fucked up Guldan's plan when they stole the scepter of sargeras.

Is Mage that fun? I do like their utility skills and they never seem out of favor, but I would be leveling a brand new one.

>reposting from reddit

lmao upvoted sir

maybe for shit that doesn't matter like dungeons and pvp, but ranged is always king in raids

Quite often actually, By the time a group has a tank or heal they would be already full on dps

I fucking loved the quest for that
>Are you guys for fucking real this nigger killed Archimonde literally last week
>Whatever just wave that around and we can make some demons
>Wow the pc actually fucking stole it how could this happen

>Naga will never be playable outside the transformation toy

>the past 4 xpacs
MoP was objectively better than Wrath

Guild got 5/7 EN normal, heals had a piss fit and acted like he was above anyone else yet he died to dumb shit, leaves we now have to pug. And that is how you ruin progression on cenarius

Raids are bloody dance studio and casters can't do anything on the move now.

But its 4 days.

Spoken like someone who didn't play wotlk.

No it fucking isn't.

> Obliterum 7/7
> Wasting loots you can sell for shitty +5 ilvl upgrade
> ilvl 850 limit
> do it 7 times

How fucking much retard can you be at this point?

I played Wotlk and it was horrendous shit.

That daily grind was fucking horrible especially when argent tournament came in. Straight garbage shit. Only redeeming factor of Wotlk was Ulduar.

But the shittiest expansion goes to WoD followed by cata.

>leaving a guild raid in the middle
Was he kicked from the guild?

I fucking hate Feral, That spec does nothing but step on the toes of Rogues

>it's a hunter/mage meta
Oh wow haven't we seen this fucking shit before. You'd almost think they should keep those two classes down for a change. Just to see if they like it or not.

>That daily grind was fucking horrible

Yeah because 38 expeditions per day is the perfect definition of fun

I wish i got the ring instead of the shit necklace ;_;

MoP = TBC > Vanilla > WotLK > Cata > shit > WoD > a whole lot more shit > Legion

>I could be clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare now
>instead I'm stuck with my imouto at a Blink 182/A Day to Remember/All Time Low concert
fugg :DDDD

TBC > WOTLK > Vanilla > Cata = MoP > Legion >>>>>>>>> WoD

PLAYABLE VRYKUL WHEN?

You sound like an enormous poof m8

Im really annoyed that the only viable DPS spec for Warriors is a particular build of the Arms spec that relies entirely on agonizing RNG of tactician procs to succeed.

Getting choked on tac procs is fucking infuriating when you're doing Heroic raids, and you get benched for a more consistently high DPS.

nice blog
Liked, favourited, and subscribed

World of shit electric boogalo 2

>get a better relic
>the trait it boosts is fucking dogshit

I remember when servers have server progression threads that monitored the progress of the larger raiding guilds on each server.

That was also back when progressing content was also a bit slower, before people could clear Normal + Heroic in a single lockout.

Don't care for any of these bands.

Weed, coke, cigs and alcohol ain't helping. Shit's $12 for 12 oz of Bud Light.

Cant you only get those from the world bosses

Fuck off back to

>trying to get relics to drop that boost Exploit the Weakness
>keep getting relics that give useless fucking shit like WW damage and Cleave damage
>take them anyways because ilvl boost to boost effectiveness of overall weapon

Suffering. I want Fury to be viable again.

>obliterum gear

>tfw no imouto
I don't know why I still bother to live.

did you guys get your hidden appearances yet?

I need to come up with a transmog around Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer now

No because I dont know how to get the corrupted Ashbringer, and the Prot one looks like SHIT

Nah, shit is whack for Unholy Death Knights.

nice potato settings.

I apologize if I'm being retarded but is there really no way to get to the Hunter class hall without paying to fly there? I can't even find an innkeeper to bind my hearth to.

Holy fuck bud.

Go talk to the fucking moose beside the giant eagle and get a free fucking INSTANT ride to the lodge.

I hope you feel retarded.

I did. It works perfectly with Draenai paladins specifically. I read you have to be AK5 to get the holy paladin one which looks like Reinhardts weapon.

>drops from a raid boss
>didn't drop this week

And my shit luck will continue forever and ever

>feel like leveling an alt
>remember suramar and how much shit I have to do to unlock those dungeons

I hope blizzard just let's us buy a key from the fucking vendor so I don't have to do such a shit long quest line.

>decide to play random bgs
>EOTS as alliance
>close score barely managing to hang on despite losing 4/5ths of the flag battle at mid thanks to getting 3 bases at times
>ask for help to capture one base with only 1 defender
>practically everyone goes to mid
>12 of them at mid for like a minute and a half
>they lost the flag battle again
>tell them we need 3 bases now because at 2 bases horde will get enough points to win even without flag
>also because we can't win flag battles worth shit
>LOL WE NEED THE FLAG

Is Horde like this too? I'd roll horde if I didn't love NE shadowmeld as a druid and DH.

Last expansion horde w/l ratio was 35%. It was horrible because all the pvp minigamers moved to Alliance for EMFH. They all switched back to horde and the horde w/l ratio has gone back up. It's hovering 55% and going higher.

What pisses me off is my friends wanted to play alliance so I'm stuck with this terrible bg shit. I had to take AV off my queue because somehow the alliance fucking loses it now.

>tfw theres literally 0 information on unholy and frost dk hidden skins

>Is Horde like this too?
Yes.

Here is the current ratios.

I thought warforged was up to +15, and titanforged +15 more? And WQ only give 835 gear?

I got the sub daggers but I have no idea how sub plays in Legion.

Gear now has a chance to roll. I'm not sure what the percentage chance to roll is but you can roll +5 item levels. Everytime you get a succesful +5 ilvl it rolls again.

So you can jump from 820+ gear to 895+. However that chance is like 1 in 50,000 starting from 820+ gear. Mythic gear has a lower chance because it starts at 840+ so it doesn't have to roll that much. Honestly I'd curse my luck if I got 895 roll over a legendary.

Titanforged can give up to +50 or so.
You pretty much have to grind WQs and dungeons for the entire expansion for that small chance of gear better than mythic or a legendary now.

Paladin or Rogue?

It and Havoc (after the nerf) are basically just reskinned arms warrior. No one likes that occasional moment where there is no button to press.

>2219 stamina

I quit at the end of Wrath, but didn't they do stat crunches?

Interesting. I only came back for Legion so I didn't know of the player migration. Guess I'm stuck with this hell as well.

>EoTs
>tell them we need 3 bases at this point
>get called a noob because FLAG

>AB
>tell people we need to defend bases at this point instead of attacking farm
>no one listens

I really want to take these 2 BGs off my queue but that'll mean I have to put up with SOTA.

i think they do a stat crunch every expansion now lol

the highest I had so far was 850, does 895 really drop from world quests?

>last played in cata
>played on a balanced pvp server
>come back
>8:1 in favour of the alliance
>can't do any world quests because I get nuked by a gang of alliance players the moment I enter the area

>You pretty much have to grind WQs and dungeons

You really don't have to. Mythic+ and raids are good enough for now. Mythic+ are the best way to farm gear right now, but after everyone gets heroic raid on farm, there's pretty much no sense to grind everyday mythic+ because to get at the same base item level as heroic raid, you would have to do mythic 10+, which you probably won't be able to farm effectively until Nighthold gear.

Got an 865 back from the Suramar quest where you make wine.

sweet
but 895 still seems unrealisticly high
I mean that's like legendary quality

I got an 870 glove and 860 cloak from world quests. Definitely possible.

Yeah, but we're now back to the point where 100.000 dps is considered low in dungeon blue gear.

It's the highest ilvl anything can roll up to.

870 and 860, but 895?

Depends on your current item level, doesn't it? For you to get something that high, your ilvl has to be near it already.

People were getting 895 from the world boss. It will be a very small amount of people that will get that proc but it will happen.

>get at the same base item level as heroic raid, you would have to do mythic 10+
Yes, but if you get titanforged a mythic+0 can drop better than mythic raids. Plus legendaries.

I don't see anyone except OP saying they ever got something that high
I smell bullshit

is that how it works? I'm getting the same kind of rewards

Press backst-I mean shadowspite, then press ruptu-I mean 'nightblade'.

That's literally it.

>is that how it works? I'm getting the same kind of rewards
I went from getting shitty base 805 ilvls rewards at the start to getting base 825s after a few days when I geared up. Recently, I'm getting 840+ probably because I reached ilvl 847 so I thought that's how it worked. I can remember reading about it too.

What I'm not sure of is if you can get base 850+ as a reward. Or maybe it's just time related instead of ilvl related.

WQ rewards seem to cap out around 840, but like every piece of loot they can roll higher.

The way war/titanforged works is that when the loot drops, there is a chance for it to get +5 ilvl. After that there is another chance, then another etc. all the way to the highest ilvl of 895. We don't know the chance, but lets assume for demonstration that its 1/10. You get an 840 item, that rolls the lucky chance to get to 845. Then, it gets rolled again on 1/10 to get 850. To go to 895 it would need to roll that 1/10 chance 11 times in a row, so you see why it is rare.

What makes mythic raid gear better is the base ilvl of them starts at 880, which only needs 3 rolls to get to 895.

I want to protect Korine's smile.
And then have passionate consensual sex with her.

What is the best Range DPS? Still mage?

is 850 enough to do +5 mythic? Got court of stars Teeming but kinda nervous to do it

Hunters also seem to be doing very well. Not sure if it's BM or MM, but they can pump out the damage.

It was late Wrath/Cata that fucked up the scaling. Though, maybe it's ilevel inflation due to all of the modes they keep adding.

>moonkins gonna receive buffs
>10% in DoT damage and 5% in filler spells
>tfw they'll still be shit in comparison

Yep, the ilvl bloat was needed, as they've focused less on learning the fights and more on out DPSing the enrage mechanic, the only way they can gate players is no longer a puzzle of mechanics, but rather raw numbers.

>Ret is going to receive buffs
>Practically every single attack is being buffed by at least 12%
Feels good man.

Sub is fun

1. Stealth, pick subterfuge talent
2. Press Symbols of death and always have it on, its literally a sign that says you're paying attention or not
3. shadow teleport backstab until six combo points, you picked the talent that gave you six combo points
4. Use Nightblade or Eviscerate, it really doesnt matter which, people like to say nightblade first but if its just a mob you should eviscerate to save time
5. Use Marked for death to get your combo points back up to 6 (your auto attacks give you free points always)
6. Use Eviscerate again, thus deleting the mob/half the HP of an Elite
7. your back to back finishers have maximized your energy bar, use shadow dance and repeat

You can do any level mythic at 850

>When the time is right, I will call upon you to begin the hunt for Illidan's soul.

>His rebirth will be the story of your redemption.

Well gee thanks Light's Heart. You naaru could've said this back in TBC when we went and kicked his ass WITH YOUR HELP.

Any idea when the next part of the quest is?

WHERE THE FUCK IS ARMS HIDDEN SKIN AT FUCKING NEETS NEED TO HURRY UP FINDING IT

>he still believes the Naaru's lies

The fuck happened to Arms? Last time I saw one of these charts they were near the top

they're based on Artifact Knowlege so get used to waiting

Killing Illidan in the first place was dumb

At this point, I don't. It's all so completely at odds with everything else the other Naaru have done and downright stupid, that it's either some of the worst writing Blizz has done (very possible), or that theory that it's a Kil'jaeden ruse is true (possible with how blatantly backwards Light's Heart is being).
Sure, but the way this is going is just terrible. I want to believe it's all a fake out since the alternative is that Blizz thinks this bullshit is actually good.

Maybe you should get a fucking guild.
You do realise that LFG is nothing but a glorified LFR If you literally do nothing but spam groups and never attempt to run anything with people from a guild or friends list.

vash, keal'thas and maybe archi were the only remotely hard fights pre sunwell in TBC

Don't have a clue where the hidden Scythe of Elune appearance is. Don't even know what it looks like

>Turns out the Na'aru aren't omniscient god-like beings and have the same flaws that other living creatures do, and can be wrong just like other living creatures can be!

Didn't surprise me.

Ask a turbo sperg who did x5 heroic split raids and x5 split normals anything.

Yeah, it definitely feels like a fake-out is coming and the Light's Heart is just Kil'jaeden or something but I think the "twist" will be, Illidan will actually end up redeeming himself so bringing him back turns out to be a good thing.

What classes do 2 million?

Fuck you, you don't know the half of it.

Try being a less OP class like Ret or Enhance and see how many mythic invites you get. Zero. You HAVE to host your own, every time.

Will New Zealand pull a victory out of the hat against India today?

A big Full Moon crit can get that high I think

>tfw can't get into mythics as feral and moonkin because muh AOE

Thank god for Resto.

It's not like it's one Naaru though, the entire Sha'tar gave their tacit approval in the attack on the Black Temple, Xi'ri just happened to be the one that went.

The bad thing is we have the supposed second in command of the Army of Light (Lothraxion) in the Paladin order hall literally opposite where Light's Heart is kept. If that thing wasn't send by the Army then he probably would've mentioned it. Unless Kil'jaeden intercepted it on the way, but you'd still think he might point out why the fuck we're doing things we probably shouldn't.

Unless Lothraxion is ALSO in on it.

enhance get tons of invites because they are one of the best cleave specs in the game.

Ret here, I get Mythic invites all the time. Have even pugged some keystone runs for shits and giggles.

Maybe since I'm EU the attitude of people is different?

>Unless Lothraxion is ALSO in on it.
Oh gee a Dreadlord pulling a long con, that couldn't be it

Maybe.

I'm in US, 850 ilvl, and I can tell you that since Legion starts, I have not received a single invite, ever. And I run every mythic each week. I have to host every single one.

Sometimes I will whisper people who decline and ask them why. Most of the time they don't answer, the few times they do, its some variation of 'lol ret'.

In my bitter hatred of idiots, I've taken to ignoring people who deny me invites because of my class. My ignore list has grown by 374 individuals since the expansion launched.

What the fuck did they do to Arcane?

Ill tell you, I'm gonna be pretty fucking pissed if they pull that "He was just pretending and was a spy the whole time!" shit with Lothraxion. I thought it was a neat revelation that the Light can corrupt Fel creatures and turn them, just how Fel can corrupt others.

Made it seem less like a stereotypical good versus evil and more like opposite elements (even though Shadow is the opposite of Light, not Fel).

>messed up my feral artifact by going off course for 4 skills
>finally bite the bullet and reset to get the gold skill
>10% chance to duplicate your Rip bleed on target after using a combo generator
>also start practicing the rotation until it becomes 2nd nature
>finally hitting ~230k dps at 844ilvl
>check how much of that is the gold skill
>12-18%

Holy shit, how did I ever live without it. Now all I need is the 15% crit on shred to fix my combo point problems and I can finally appreciate feral and why people say it has high single target dps.

Maybe it is a region thing then, since I'm lower ilvl than you as well. Be interesting to get more than 2 people saying though, can't exactly make a solid claim on that.
Nathrezim are born of the Twisting Nether and are supposed to be masters of Shadow magic. A planet of them worshipping Old Gods and using all that shadow magic was the reason Sargeras found out about the Old Gods and void lords and went apeshit in the first place.

But he still has the other Dreadlords in the Legion.

These gear hand-outs never really bothered me because it's either going to some shit head who will never use the full potential of any amount of gear they get, or it goes to somebody who would but will probably look for better itemized pieces anyway.

People could already get a ton of top end raid gear by paying for a run and staying dead in the corner, what difference does it make.

Can you explain the Taoist concept of Wu to me?

staying dead in a corner is the authentic vanilla raiding experience

40-man raids were a clusterfuck and only 20-25 of those people were actually any use

>tfw took advantage of rogue pick pocket in nightmare before blizzard was able to hotfix
only got the neck and gloves, but better than nothing

It's 10 squirrels though

Keep in mind Legion has been out for less than a month

If nothing else, BGs are played a lot more now because of the honor system. No more 2 hour AV queue

Killing dragons so that you are strong enough to kill bigger dragons and get even better gear is the whole point of RPGs ever since D&D

>Only redeeming factor of Wotlk was Ulduar.

And you know, actually being the finale to the story of WC3

catching the squirrels isn't as easy as it looks i earned those epics

>Paladin order hall where Light's Heart is kept

But that's wrong. Light's Heart is safely stored in the twisting nether. Being watched over by an inquisitor demon and an army of Fel Guards as well as the strongest collection of warlocks ever assembled.

>leveling an Outlaw rog
>just got Roll the Bones
AM I ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE FUN

no its not. its been tossed in the corner of an underground vault with some other dirty treasure. it also makes idling near the rogue mission board impossible becuase of the naaru noise

Nah mate it's in a big tree. Not really guarded by anything though

>implying it's not kept at a house that anyone can enter with only Zenkiki as a bodyguard

I was doing 3 mil crits on average at the end of MoP

It really isn't a big deal, especially coming from d3 where RG's hp pools go into the trillions

>Fury got straight up damage buffs
>they are way lower now

What the fuck?

They aren't live yet you fucking imbecile.

Fury is still never going to be used because it takes 30% more damage for NO fucking reason.

Other specs got better buffs perhaps?

The increase isn't as significant as a possible second trinket with better stats.

You're a fucking idiot, lights heart is being safely kept as a door mat at a cozy huntsman's lodge that keeps its doors open 24/7 so anyone can stroll in without having to worry about knocking.

>DH tanks already not that great
>nerf them anyways

I dont know about all these fake lights hearts youre talking about, but the REAL Light's heart is being kept aboard a Legion spaceship, orbiting a Legion world, guarded by half demons that could snap and rejoin the Legion at any moment. Safest place for it really.

Everyone and their mother plays a melee DPS. No one wants them.

Oh look, another panda faggot who rerolled the FotM

>someone always ninjas an epic that drops in a low-level dungeon
why

is that a pembroke corgi

>warr and dh tanks being nerfed instead of other tanks being buffed
My BrM is still unusable but obviously the solution is to nerf warriors so I look less bad by comparison

Who else here /OnlyOneMain/?

Fuck FotM faggots, I want to speak to my bros who have been playing the same toon for over a decade

im the main tank of a mythic raiding guild, why don't you drop a btag and ill add you and you can prove you're not shit.

>drop a battletag
>nine hours later
Lurk more, newfriend!

>implying light's heart isn't being kept in a shallow puddle near the maelstrom

>implying you losers have anything better to do than monitor this thread and reply to posts 9 hours later

Coming here makes you a loser too, newfag.

>15 item levels higher than Mythics
Yeah, good luck getting a fucking WQ epic with the stats you want. You'd probably have to make some virgin sacrifices for that to happen.

I never disputed that

Are you retarded? Light's Heart is being closely guarded in a dark corner of a necropolis belonging to and inhabited by beings with a complete weakness/aversion to the light