You ... I've seen you... Let me see your face

You ... I've seen you... Let me see your face...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEIoYyAoXNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes... you are the one from my dreams

>A A A A A A A A A A A A

>install oblivion
>install sauron mod
>no clip around entire map multiple times
>see the same three fucking enemies over and over
>uninstall

you need to level up big boy

JUICY

>tfw been feeling nostalgic over Oblivion lately and tempted to give it another playthrough

I know I'll end up spending a day modding it then I'll get bored as fuck after like two hours of playing, but the feeling is still there.

a had that feeling a few days do
ive now been playing oblivion for just over 17 hours
and it's barely modded

i did this and actually managed to finish all the modding succesfully and started playing. Then i reached the arena and got nostalgic as fuck but in the crippling depression kind of way and realized i have thrown my life away at an entertainment industry with a sense of enjoyment when it was all actually sedation from the realization that i am a failure at life and the best times are long behind me.

Yeah same

>and the best times are long behind me

That's the saddest and most frustrating part

Really though, while playing the arena bit i was just thinking back to 2007 when i used to play this game on the xbox and be mystified by everything that was going on in the game. Comparing the experience from then to now is just depressing as shit and i want this feeling to go away.

>Let me see your face
Best line ever

Nah the most frustrating part is knowing that you wasted those best times doing nothing.

>and the best times are long behind me.
Only because of your continued refusal to improve today's times

Never stops being funny.

>tfw Prequel is what got me into Oblivion/TES

B-brah...

youtube.com/watch?v=SEIoYyAoXNg