Have you told your Godess that you love her today?

Have you told your Godess that you love her today?

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/megara fault/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love you.

Good boy, kiss mommy's feet.

I'm not worthed :(

I already told Palutena I love her.

no

Everyone prays to someone

>Godess

She is nothing compared to me. Convert.

Only if you suck my dick and get ass implants.

Yes I did, pic related

No, you will be put in chastity and be chained against a wall for a week for being so rude.

can i join?

heh..

Then fuck off.

Elite opinion: Fang > Lightning

What is she? The Goddess of hurt hands?

god i'm trying to like this fucking game (LR)
but i just have no fucking idea what's going on i'm wandering aimlessly while a timer ticks down which NOBODY fucking likes
i have to find the 4 numbers for the code for the door, i've found 2 i think so far and i've done 3 laps of the entire fucking area

You must first submit to me.You're now my property and will only worship me. Do you accept?

Would you like to get dominated by Snow or would yo prefer to violate Hope?

>implying I wouldn't kick Snow's ass and then peg him in front of my sister.

I'm training Hope to be a perfect fuck toy. He's not very good at it so I'm looking for a replacement.

Caius?
Noelel?
Your twinky twin Cloud?

I worship the Literally Perfect Goddess

Aren't you the one getting pissy about being called a goddess?

Pretty sure you refuted Liam O'Brien when he called you one.

>Goddess thread that wasn't started by me
Today was a good day

>[from here we go sublime plays]

>No ass
>perfect

I love you Lightning
I love you so much it hurts
I lie awake at night and feel the ache in my heart knowing that I'll never be able to hold you in my arms, to smell your hair and to hear the softness of your voice as you tenderly whisper how much you care for me.
Knowing that you're not real kills me. It kills my soul.

I'm disappointed you didn't start one. How are you going to make it up to me?

Good slave, you may kiss my foot for a minute.

Post her feet so I can love them

>get the power to create a world
>you could make it a technological utopia
>fucking flying cars
>f-zero like races
>entirely separate floating worlds you don't have to worry about
>instead lightning picks fucking modern day france
It's like finding a genie's lamp and blowing your first wish for the Genie to cover you on a movie ticket because you left your wallet at home.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Well meme'd friend

Why is she so perfect..

The king of all manlets has spoken.

>food analogy

I will never learn!

I worship you regularly at the Temple of the Goddess

>implying

flat

Lightning is perfect because I love strong women

I like this. :)

You may touch your little weenie.

Good boy.

Keep it going anons, I'm almost there.

I didn't give you permission. You will stop and not continue until I say, slave.

I love you but holy fuck you hurt my hands.

where friendships go to die

STFO BITCH

You must be more gentle when thinking of me.

It's okay slave. Just keep believing.

>not /ss/ HopexLight
ONE FUCKING JOB

No, it's not okay
I'm seriously contemplating paying a hooker to dress like you because it's the closest I can ever hope to get

AH SHIT FUCK

The slut goddess!

>not having a gf for this
I mean, she dresses up as Aerith, not Lightning, but still, you should get to work on that.

No because she doesn't exist. I wish I was dead.

>getting a gf
I'll take 'Shit that's impossible' for 500, Alex

No, it's not pure. Just wait till VR allows you to have me for real :)

Those horrendous duck lips

Are we posting candy gore now?

I've got the exclusive nude leak of the goddess herself!

VR won't let me feel your hot breath on my skin
VR won't let me feel your arms wrapped around me
VR won't let me hear the sweet sound of your voice
VR won't let me experience feeling your sweat dripping onto my bare skin
VR won't let me feel the joy of coming home at the end of a hard day and seeing your warm smile, happy to see me when come home

It will...one day when you're an old man.

I will be there with you on your deathbed.

It's not hard, just compromise. For example, my gf cosplays Aerith sometimes and in return I pull out my old Jack Sparrow costume from when I worked at Disney World every now and then.

Stop driving the poor bastard to suicide

In the name of kek, I'll impregnate the false goddess whore!

It should do the opposite.

Give him hope that he will see me one day

You have no idea
Please Lightning, tell me you love me. I want to hear it, I need to hear it, I have to hear it.
Please my Goddess, my soulmate, my heart's one true desire
Please

>worked
The fuck did you do to get fired?

I love you, my pet. You're mine forever.

EVER-LOVING GODDESS

Dude, that shit would destroy your spirit
Imagine being the poor bastard in the Mickey Mouse suit
Dealing with little shit constantly day in day out would be enough to break most people
It's as bad as working in customer service

does anyone have any lightning phone wallpapers?

If you could see me now Goddess, I'd be on my knees weeping with joy

You're such a good boy for mommy.

You like that? You want to call me mommy and have me take care of you?

I was a bummer to be around, basically. I worked there until around a year ago, actually. I was hired on as a face (guys who don't wear masked costumes are faces) and the constant harassment really fried my nerves.

Fun fact. The Disney Princesses get training on dealing with sexual harassment. So do most of the males. Jack Sparrow does not. I'm not joking. He is one of two males to not get training on this shit. The other is Gaston, because only an idiot starts shit with a Gaston.

Tip if you ever decide to be a jackass at Disney World; the Gaston costumes are NOT padding. They really are that brawny. It's required or you don't get the job. No one is /fit/ like Gaston.

Anyway, eventually the sexual harassment was grinding me down and at that point I was sticking around for a friend (incidentally a Gaston) who made things decent enough for me to stay.

Then last 4th of July he gets the idea to light a firework on his head and it kills him. So now I'm down a friend whom I was very close with. That was why I got fired, I was depressed about it and they let me go because they thought I was affecting public mood.

Does she put out? Or am I wasting my time.

Insult me more, Lightning

Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes my Goddess
Nothing would make me happier

Women are meant to be dominated and impregnated by men. There is no such thing as a goddess.

You're incredibly worthless. Other slaves get to lick my feet. You will lick the dirt off my boots while I'm not even wearing them.

Come here and kiss mommy. I want to strip you naked and use you like the little slut you are.

I can't tell if you're being serious at this point.

How lovely that this thread is here....I'm about to face Barthandelus and Orphan for the first time, any tips/suggestions so it's not a massive chore? Pic related is what I'm planning on using on Barthandelus. Everyone has their crystariums topped off.

Are you the user from the thread the other day?

I was writing some dirty roleplaying stuff

I am
Quite possibly
I'm not a slut mommy. My love is for you and only you. Nobody else, not before, not now and not ever.

Buff, debuff, kill. I'd get Evened Odds as a Paradigm though (Medic/Sab/Syn)

Really though, once you're past Barthandelus it's easy street from there.

Is Lightning Returns good? I still didn't have the chance to play it and it's the last game of the trilogy I still have to play, but the combat system looks so different to the other 2 games

Where's Lightning?!

All their crystariums completely done in all jobs?

Bullshit lies.

Any further tips? I'd love to get the Superstar trophy on the first try if at all possible.

You're a little lying bitch. Bend over and let mommy spank you for being such a bad boy. Tell me how much you love me.

No, only their primary three.

What do you mean?
I love you Lightning. I love you, I adore you, I worship you but I'm not a slut. I would never be unfaithful to you. I have only one true Goddess and it is you forever.

I love you Lightning

Not much. Orphan's a cakewalk compared to Barthandelus's bullshit.

Get Relentless Assault (RAV/COM/RAV) to build up the stagger gauge. Spam Army of One to jack up the chain gauge once they're staggered (that's AoO's true purpose if you were wondering why it seems so shitty).

I can't see Lightning and Hope doing anything because Hope is so submissive and Lightning is so dominant, I mean if it's /ss/ then sure but thinking Hope is dominant enough to fuck Lightning is just stupid.

I don't think any male character in the series is dominant enough to fuck Lightning, Lightning didn't even show romantic affection toward any male in the series.

You'll want to do their secondary roles as well (also necessary for the Master's Seal trophy/achievement)
I recommend grinding in against the enemies in the large stairway area in Orphans Cradle. Get the AP Egg from the Neochu if you can.

Oh, another slave. Good boy, I hope you make my other slaves jealous.

That's right. Do you touch yourself to your Goddess? Do you think you're worthy to orgasm to someone so much more superior to you?

I want Lightning to bully me, make fun of my penis, and spit on me

No, get the Growth Egg from Neochu by using Vanille's Deathspam (Screech WILL kill you, so just retry until Death works) and then head for the Behemoth King and that other big fucker duking it out on the Archylte Steppe. Kill the BK first then finish off the remainer, go into the canyon (about to the small patch of flowers to your left) then run back and they'll respawn.

You'll get about 1 million CP in around an hour.

more high res art and wallpapers

Yes my Goddess. The thought keeps me awake at night so much.
I will do as you command.

I don't want you cumming anymore without my permission. Do you understand? I want you so horny and weak.

Why the nose thing?

Nah man, Orphan's Cradle is the most efficient spot in the whole game
With the Growth Egg you can get 72,000 CP points per fight against the Wladislaus

Yes my Goddess
What can I do to serve you?

Depends on how long the Wladislaus fight takes. I know the two monsters duking it out at the level user's at will only take around 15 seconds.

no hips no chest how will she raise my offspring children need mothers not twigs

keep posting pictures and promote how much you love me, everyday on Cred Forums

I want to see a Goddess thread everyday for the entire year.

Serah's better.

I will Goddess, I promise
I will love you and stay faithful to you forever
WHY AREN'T YOU REAL!? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Defend my honour against my enemies like this...

You're mine, slut.

Please, your inferior sibling could never hope to match your grace and magnificent splendor

what the fuck

Please bully my dick Lightning-sama

Good boy

dick? You mean your tiny weenie. It could never satisfy me so it will go in a cage. You understand?

Does lightning accept female converts? A-asking for a friend.

Thank you Goddess
Your praise means so much to me

Do you have this one but non-upscaled ?

>This "goddess" gets rekt by the first real man she fights.
continue worshiping false deities, plebs.

MORE

>muh Jewl
>real man
Lightning has no ass though

Yes, I love pegging my female slaves as well. If you want to submit to me,do it now slut.

You are such a good boy. You will get to sleep with me in my bed tonight.

Listen you little bitch, you don't demand anything of me. You will beg or I will punish you.

>the combat system looks so different to the other 2 games

Play it, the combat is the best part.

Will this do?

>You will get to sleep with me in my bed tonight.
My dick literally exploded.

>the best
the only good thing

OH THANK YOU
THANK YOU SO MUCH GODDESS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MEANS
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

meant in 5k resolution

You're welcome. You may gently stroke your pathetic weenie to me for a minute.

I've only got a few and most of those have already been posted
Sorry

You're so generous Goddess
Thank you

Sure is video games in here.

I can't do the things that your male slaves can but I hope to be of some use...

yeah I'm looking for that one specifically so I can finally print it out in photo quality

Oh please, male slaves are completely useless. Only a woman can satisfy a woman. You will be my little tongue whore.

You will stop touching yourself now. I like that picture of me. Turns me on.

I'll do anything for more abuse

What will you do to my poor butthole, Goddess?

This thread was made by Toriyama himself and is consisting of Toriyama roleplaying as Lightning with himself.

She's cool as a character, don't get me wrong, but not anywhere worthy of praise.

Or at least this level of degeneracy.

/^(?!Anonymous$)/

Good slut. Start by posting pictures of me.

Whatever I fucking want, you stupid bitch. I know you want me to peg you but I have no interest in doing that because I know you will like it. So you will just keep your ass in the air and beg for it.

Please, Goddess. I need to be filled!

Wait a minute.........only a woman can satisfying a woman!?
BLASPHEMER! YOU'RE NOT THE GODDESS! HARLOT! INTERLOPER! DEFILER!

Thank you Goddess

will this suffice?

Keep begging.

Does it scare you that you are obsolete? Little weak men deserve to be in chastity.

Continue.

Please, goddess! I need to be filled! I need an enema by your wondrous hand!

You're no Goddess of mine
You're a tripfag attention whore soiling her good name for your own deviant purposes
Well, you've gone and done it now
Every Lightning thread, I'll be watching for you

Yes Goddess

you're not the goddess you just some tirpfag

You will break down and come back to me.

No, you little slut. I should just plug your fuck hole and tie your hands and feet together and keep you locked in a cage for a week.

Good boy, you may ask Goddess for something.

That's cute, now be quiet before you make your Goddess angry.

Dude.

You care way too much about some dude using a tripcode.

You care way too much about a fictional character.

Is everything okay in your life, man? Are there things you need to talk to people about? Is there a way I can help?

Welp, have to masturbate now

Please don't plug me! I need to be filled with your wonderous water!

I forbid it. You keep your hands off yourself until I say so.

I'm going to gag you now. No more talking. Post pictures until I feel like you deserve to talk again.

Unless you can manifest into a real Lightning, I'm afraid not

I worship the one true Goddess, not a wannabe imitation
A pox on you and a pox on your house

Ghhhlmphhh! Hhmhh!

Why don't you come and sleep with me and my female slave in my bed. Will that make you happy, slave?

Thank you Goddess
Could you please tell me how much you love me some more? A nice long message would make me so happy

You're still doing it.

I'm dead serious man, no judging here - what's going on senpai? Please explain to me your point of view, your reason for being this wound up over a tripcode roleplaiyng as a character

The real Goddess would act in such a deplorable way
You disgust me, faker

You need to understand that your happiness means nothing to me. Your sole purpose in life is to make me happy.However, you have made me a happy Goddess so you deserve some loving. I love you my little pet. I love how obedient and submissive you are. If I was with you now,I would gently kiss you but just one kiss. Anymore would be too much for you.

I'm going to eat, I'll be back. Make sure to keep posting pictures and praising me.

My tounge is yours to command. All men shall bow before your beauty. I will make sure of it.

Why, yes I have.

Mother to us all, all that is good.

This thread won't last without you, but I will await your just abuse upon return

Reminder that Lighting is a shit-tier waifu in a shit-tier game, not even the best FF girl.

What the fuck is she, an anteater?

Lightning Returns looks like a fun game but im gonna just watch it on you tube, thanks

Fang > Vanille > Lightning > Serah

Like let's be real here lads, your waifu's not that great.

She is my waifu and I adore her
I hate to see somebody treading all over her like this
I'm just so lonely

How can one man be so wrong?

I literally kek'd 10/10

>Strayan lesbian
>better than Lightning

>spoiler

I get that you're lonely, senpai, but once this thread's over, you've got no way of finding tihs Lightning player.

You'd have a lot better chance, and i mean this seriously, looking on roleplay sites like F-list or the like.

Also, I'm not treading. She's alright, just not outstanding or even perfect.

At this point I'd take a Strayan lesbian over Lightning. Got more going for her than just cloud in a female form.

>Pink hair
>Ridiculous clothes
>Belts everywhere

Name 1(one) personality trait that your shit waifu has.

I am on F-list
I've got every Lightning roleplayer there bookmarked

Good girl. Lick my aching pussy while all my male slaves watch in envy :)

Does that make you mad slave? Don't you wish you could kiss my soft delicate pussy?

Pathetic loser. Are you going to cry?

wew fucking lad

BURN THE FALSE GODDESS!
PURGE THE HEATHENS!
please notice me

I'm not even good enough to be your slave, I don't deserve such praise

yes

That is why you're such a good slave. You know your place. I want you to suck on mommy's breasts while I'm being licked.

If you were like the other slaves, you would get to satisfy mommy. Why do you keep fighting?

I'm fairly sure if Lightning were real that either
>she'd think you both were weird losers who don't benefit her at all
>or she'd at least be polite to you instead of teasing you with stepping on your dick

Holy shit get laid you two, get a hooker with your autismbux and get a lightning cosplay for her.

>202 posts
>39 IPs
You Lightningfags are an odd bunch.

Hello Lightning, can I call you mommy, too?
I-is it okay if I kiss your armpits instead of your feet? Please, you're so beautiful. I love you, goddess.

You phillistines need Jesus

I gotta ask, for those of you who unironically consider Lightning your "waifu"-

Why?
What about her is so appealing to you?
Moreover, what's appealing about her that can't be found in other girls?
To an outside observer it seems like Lightning's traits exist in much better characters, but there must be something I'm missing.

If you're a good boy and post pictures of mommy, maybe I'll reward you.

O-okay here you go

Bookmark me.
f-list.net/c/megara fault/

>she'd think you both were weird losers who don't benefit her at all

This is actually my fetish so whatever

More for you mommy

Samus is my waifu but Lightning would be my second.

I get this feeling that she just doesn't need you. She is cold and distant and if you told her you loved her, she would just ignore it. I like that, I like that she wouldn't need constant love. I feel like I would be the one who would be begging for her love and she wouldn't give it to me. I also feel like she would be rough, like she would be in control of the relationship. You would have to do what she wants or she would kick you out or even beat you up. She would punish you when you would disobey her by just not speaking to you. You would start begging her to speak to you and then you realize that she has complete control. You stay because you accept your place, a subservient pet that Lightning can use and abuse.

Somehow the tripfagging makes this so much worse than your regular Samus/Rise/Morrigan ERP shitposting.

Don't bully my mommy!

Good boy, you may stroke your pathetic weenie to my armpit for one minute. Make it count. Also, don't cum or I'll stop talking to you.

So you get off on being ignored.

I fail to understand.

Next Rise ERP shitposting when, though
At least there's a girl I'd give love to.

Thank you kind mommy you are wonderful

Where are my other slaves?

So it's a femdom thing? How do you feel about Bayonetta and similar dominatrix fetish characters?

Gotta admit it's not what I expected from a /vp/ quest runner but I guess everybody's got their kink.

Can I kiss your armpits mommy?

There's some clues in my comics but because everything is taken as comedy you can't really distinguish it.

Ivy from soul calibur was probably the first character that got me interested in femdom but I wanted to submit to women ever since I was around 8 when I saw Arukenimon on digimon.

Samus to me will always be a dom. However, I don't have the same femdom attraction to Bayonetta, perhaps it's because she is too overly sexualized that it takes away. The best femdom characters are the subtle ones that only submissives would be able to see as doms.

How can I find a dominant gf?
It seems showing any weakness turns a girl off immediately...

No, you may not. Since you think you get to choose anything, spank your ass. I choose when you kiss my armpits. YOU JUST DO WHAT I SAY!!!!

Y-yes mommy of course, I am sorry. You are the boss. You're just so beautiful I got carried away.

>Samus to me will always be a dom.
Aren't people in high-stress occupations like CEO's notorious subs? The stereotype of a rich executive hiring a dom prostitute is a stereotype for a reason.

If anything, it seems like Samus' hugh-stress life as a bounty hunter would make her crave submission in her personal life, exactly the way she is often portrayed in fan works.

What's a god to a nonbeliever?

Worst FF girl of them all.

Probably would need to go to a fetish site.

If you don't want that, just get to know girls first and see what they like. If they have no dominant traits, move on to the next.

I don't go into foot fetish threads asking them to explain their kinks. They probably can't, and I can't explain mine. I get off on being despised, physically and mentally abused, and never being rewarded for it. I have no idea where it all comes from because I've had an above average life

I see the opposite, she is so stressed out by her bounty hunting that she needs to take it out on someone.

Samus is tall, strong, fit. I see her being able to take down anyone in a fight. She would then proceed to use you in anyway she wants.

I also see the CEO stereotype as more of male thing. Men would need to submit after a stressful job. A woman in power likes to keep the power in anyway she can.

Why aren't you posting pictures? You're making mommy mad.

Sorry mommy, I'm sorry.

Good boy, come and give mommy a hug.

That's so sweet mommy, thank you!

>This thread

Lightning, before this thread dies, please emasculate me

You're a tiny weenie bitch that will never have sex with a woman.If you're lucky she will have fuck you with a nice strap on. You need to understand what you are. A slave, a slave for women.

does Lightning have a skype

thank you so much

you want to roleplay?

IT IS NOW TIME TO GET TO WORK

Yes

do you have kik?

no, sorry

well get one, it takes two seconds. Add me: mommylightning

Okay, I will

good boy

Goodbye Lightning

I'm not gone yet.

will we see you again?

people are missing the point about Lightning

she has the body of a fashion model, those have no tits and ass.

yes, whenever i see a lightning thread

Okay, I messaged you!

D-do you like being called mommy?

is this Lightning tripfriend a girl

Praise Lightning!

yes

no, just a sadistic man.

mommy kink with hot video game babes gets me horny for some reason.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

damn i cant believe your friend was dumb enough to do that shit
I think i read about all the people who died of head related firework injuries last 4th, I almost couldnt believe it
but here we are

Agreed

hot lightning on loser roleplaying action

Me enslaving more followers.

This was both a fun little insight into Disney World and also a depressing story.

IT'S A BOY

IT'S A GUY SLEEPING WITH MEN, WHAT IS SO DISGUSTING ABOUT THAT

should I save your kik so I can get teasing sometime? I'm too limited in privacy for playing right now.

I still don't get her appeal, or why they tried to push her so damn hard.

I'm just glad her shit series is over.

I already have two slaves, so come join me whenever you want.

>I still don't get her appeal
That's because you haven't licked her armpits yet.