What games let me play as the bad guy?

What games let me play as the bad guy?

Super Paper Mario![sjis][/sjis]

Remeber when Yacht Club said they wanted to be finished with Shovel Knight by 2016?

Wario Land series.

Soul Nomad

Chrono Cross.

Did they really make enough money from the kickstarter to develop three free campaigns for the next four year?

OFF

Jedi Knight series

Real Life

That was a pretty cool use of Propeller Knight in the ending, having him be a waiter and shit.

Just makes me want a Cook Knight though.

Payday 2

Besides the near end of Jedi Academy, you always play as a shitter goddy two shoes

There's still time

Overlord

No, as far as i remember the DLC was for 3 extra characters, so King Knight should be the last one

Underrated post

Nier

*so it won't go for the next four years

Sonic Adventure 2

They at least kept their promise releasing the dlc for free, which is rare since kickstarters fail to deliver 99% of the time.

>all these plague knight threads lately
I love this board, sometimes.

Is there a release date for Ghost Knight or whatever the fuck or is it still Coming Soon™?

Best evil path I've ever played. Only one to ever make me feel uncomfortable.

Early 2017, I think.

Spring 2017

Video games, and other media should encourage the ultimate triumph of good over evil. Though dramatic purposes may require that evil prevail over good for a time, the ultimate victory of good over evil is a desirable goal. Game products should assume that player characters or heroes are good and should never support evil as a preferred lifestyle.

Pokemon

mask of the betrayer

I REALLY hope it' s not the same levels again, again.

Metal Gear Solid 2

Solidus was right and justified.

>again
They were redesigned for Plague Knight, user. I do agree, though.

Americlaps everyone

The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge

Maverick Hunter X

Dark Messiah of might and magix

Golden Sun but they also allow you to pretend to be the good guy.

Factorio

>land on untouched alien world
>destroy forests
>rape the planet of its resources
>scar it with concrete, pollution, and weapons
>kill its only intelligent inhabitants
>end game is to set up a rocket that will pave the way for more colonists like yourself to come.

if the locals aren't strong enough to protect their resources, they are not entitled to those resources. it's not a matter of good and bad, it's a matter of strength vs weakness only

If a woman isn't strong enough to protect herself from a gang of googles, she isn't entitled to not be robbed, raped, or killed.

if she doesn't have a man to protect her, as nature has determined, it's her own fault.

I loved chaos route so much.

That was definitely the best NiS game I've ever played.

From what they showed on the announcement it will, but with some changes like in Plague of Shadows

starboud, skyrim, fallout, just cause series if you think about it, most open world games. i think kane and lynch.... the punctuation in this post is bad.

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

hello there

sorry you see nature as edgy. have fun in your bubble

They've said that the wait for King Knight after Spectre Knight isn't going to be nearly as long as Spectre Knight is shaping up to be.

Take that how will.

to be truly wise and not a deluded Americlap such as yourself one must walk both the paths of good and evil. if you only walk one path you live a sheltered life of ignorance ;^)

>thinks we're living in a natural world while live communicating with a dozen people scattered all over the planet.

so we should never strive to understand "evil".

Shadow the Hedgehog
Hyrule Warriors Legends
Fire Emblem If Special Edition with English fan translation patch and play as bosses mod (play as Garon and Hydra)
Hatred

You get an evil ending in Dark Forces 2 if you have too many Dark Side powers

oh and I forgot but
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 and 2

oh and Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Ultimate Sith Edition

You have to be Evil to understand Evil.

>Implying it's not natural for us to create technology
You wouldn't call a beaver's dam unnatural would you?

I almost always prefer playing as a good two shoes, and even then I'll still play as an evil bastard occasionally because I need to remind myself why I pick the good path in the first place.

>you have to be evil to understand evil
have you not played The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker? after Ganondorf takes over Hyrule and the goddesses cover Hyrule in the sea and he is risen from the sea he talks to Link about his life as the villain and what the Gerudo and he went through

>You have to be Evil to understand Evil.

i don't think that's true at all. I think what your saying implies most people are evil.

>it's an "user redefines words cause he can't handle being wrong" post

not him but no one is inherently good or evil. but wisdom comes from both.

Go back to ypur fucki g scorn thread asshome.

are there really any good people in the grim darkness of the 41st millenium?

Yes. But you don't get to play as them.

Is there any date for the new Shovel Knight campaign?

Fallout New Vegas

Even though none of the main factions themselves are truly good or evil, it's still possible to be an absolute scumbag no matter who you side with.

Tharja is the sexiest evil. although you can get her to use her evil for good ;)

Destroy All Humans

talk about a blast from the past. that was some great shit.

Not Important's game.