Hey guys its Todd

hey guys its Todd.

hey, where's Fallout 5?

who?

Kys Todd

Hi Todd, welcome to 4chin, I'm Sean, I will show you around here

Uhm, you are the maker of new vegas aren't you? New vegas is amazing, good job on that one! I have all it's DLCs.

im not buying it Todd give up

Hi todd.
How does it feel knowing that the best elder scrolls game is not made by bethesda?

Eehhh... of course... of... course.

Wow! you replied to me! It's so cool a game dev does that, in fact i'll go and buy new vegas and it's dlcs again just because you were so nice and deserve more money

[Intelligence] Something's not right here

Hey Todd, guess what?
I PIRATED FALLOUT 4

Todd? Where are you? You're not replying anymore. Todd?? Todd????

[Buy DLC "Reply"]

New vegas DLC? Ok i have done it. See proof picture related. I couldn't fit all the DLCs i got in one picture. Can you reply now

Hey Todd,

You ruined videogames for me.

Regards,
Suicide Pete

Will Skyrim 2 be better than Zelda?

no

Say that to my face and not online.

So anyway lads, I didn't just drop by for now reason.
I've heard some... unsettling things about some of the anons here.

That some of you still haven't bought Skyrim Remastered...

back the fuck off?!?!

Not only am i not going to buy it
I'm going to pirate it haha suck it todd

Now now, buddy
I'm a reasonable man.
There's still time.

Just buy it, man. Then all this is over

But Todd you are giving it to me for free.

The delegates, Dahnald...
Hand them over

Todd please forgive my fellow anons! They know not what they do。i will buy Skyrim:Remasteres copies for all of them!

Hey Todd
I bought fallout 4 with season pass
Why did you lie to me Todd
whyyyyyy

>release date 2767

Haha!
Oh... user....

Ah, you make me blush!

fuck off newfriend

This is now a Teddposting thread
Keep it vidya

I'll give you $5 for Skyrim Legendary Edition.

Actually, make a sale pack with Morrowind and Oblivion and I'll throw 10 bucks at you.

>a photoshopped image of a photoshopped ben garrison picture

Don't worry Todd, I'm going to buy skyrim. Remastered when it comes out on 13/10/16!

Nah fuck you leatherman

Don't make me do it, Dahnald

M-MASAKA

>they even make portraits a separate purchase from unit packs

Hey im not america

what is DELEGATE?

N-NANI?!?

Something Dahnald should've handed me

HAYAI!!

W-watch out, from behind!

Welcome to Paradox The Swedish Jews.

I won't be buying Skyrim Special Edition.

>remaster skyrim
>don't even add an additional climbable mountain as a bonus
>actually expect people to buy it

Why do the mods here hate fun-posting?

IT'S HIGH NOON, DAHNALD

W-why are you bullying my daddy?
He's working hard for your enjoyment!

This is really fucking unnerving

I'm a completely random and unbiased anonymous Cred Forumstard from the site Cred Forums just like all of you, and I must suggest you rethink your heinous course of action! You are basically stealing from the children of the hardworking devs of Skyrim, the hit RPG of the decade. They are merely trying to help their kids go through school and save orphanages of innocent youngling humankinds but you are not buying the amazing game Skyrim, from the true innovators behind The Elder Scrolls series (which was mediocre until 3) and Fallout 3 (the real start of the franchise vs the earlier prototypes). You should buy Skyrim and all its amazing content right now if you don't want to be considered a thief.

Todd, you're giving me Skyrim Remastered for free. But I'm still gonna pirate it

Did you just insult my son!?

baka shounen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>there are people on this board, right now, who do not pirate games they've gotten for free
filthy casuals

Hey Todd, I'm getting BOTW because I can actually climb mountains. What are you gonna do about that?

You know not what forces you're meddling with.
Obey. Now.

>Zeldafags

>my wifes son
ftfy

Tod you're scaring me, but I just don't have the money...

>mfw I bought Fallout 4 a few days ago

MUST PROTECT

As a fellow ordinary Anonymous type humanling like you and me I just want you to know that in Skyrim, the great entry in gaming history yet, you can literally do anything at all in the plain vanilla game with just a few minor mods. That is the genius of Skyrim, from the true innovators behind The Elder Scrolls series. You are making a great mistake by not buying Skyrim and all content rather then waste your money on a lesser game and you should do so before anything unfortunate happens to your house.

>Skyrimfags

best todd

New Vegas was a million times better then FO3 or FO4 :^)

Not so fast, Todd.
I, Tedd, need the help of these fine men to take back the delegates.
The priesthood rises, Todd. Perhaps there's a future in it for you, too.

YOU FUCKING WHAT

How Bethesda still manages to sell millions of copies of their games even tho they don't use Denuvo? Most of their games are top pirated ones.

Nice quads

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>younglings
My favorite! We must ensure they only play Bethesda titles!

Their games thrive on the modding community and using denuvo would completely break mods

No Todd please I don't have any more money to give you. If I spend anymore I'll be homeless

Howdy! It's me! Todd! Todd the Howard! I heard you kids like the Undermemes, so I'll give you plenty if you pre-order Skyrim Remastered!

Do I look like the kind of guy who cares? Go whore your ass out on the dock or look for quarters under benches, just get me the fucking money.

>2767

The Delegates, Donald

Todd i just really don't think fallout 4 is a good game.

>janitors delete fetish vidya threads actually talking about vidya
>not toddthread
not that I have any particular problem with a funposting todd thread but why are our janitors/mods such fags?

>janitors/mods are actually Todd

Hey dudes you have to check out this cool game called fallout 4

The game itself is great already but after buying the dlcs i had so much fun that i never wanted to play another game again

But this is a Teddthread, user

I had more fun with New Vegas and it's DLCs desu. Liked it enough to actually buy it, Fallout 4 not so much.

You mind explaining this Todd

Whoops wrong webm.
EXPLAIN THIS

Honestly that start is better than the original.

I told you it just works

top fucking kek

I fucking love todd posting thx op

Test

I blame SIE for my love of MILFs.

Ok Todd, you're absolutely right. I was gonna buy the Skyrim HD Remaster but I guess there's no reason to, knowing that Fallout 4 + All DLC is all I need.

FUCK YOU JEW HOWARD, I BOUGHT SKYRIM THREE TIMES ALREADY YOU WON'T GET ME TO BUY IT A FOURTH

I thought the Todd and Sean posters were finally dying down. Fuck.

>352932309

Skyrim Schmyrim

fuck todd howard

Some underappreciated digits here.

This reminds me that someone from Bethesda had told me the new ESO was in the making, before Todd Fuckward said so..

almost quints... dammit!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm getting it for free, chodelord.

Whats that?
YOU DIDN'T BUY THE SEASON PASS?