None of my usual team is online

>None of my usual team is online
>Fuck it, quick play
>Your team is either 4 Genji's, Hanzo's or Roadhogs

What is the FUCKING point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tTjmgu1yv_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people play quickplay to either have fun, try new strats, or practice heroes.

Why not solo Q?

This has literally never happened to me

>having a usual team
Can't relate, must be nice.

Gimmick comps are the most fun. Especially if you win.

>quick play is shit, I'll try comp instead
>no, user, don't play s76, switch to mccree
>user, switch to mccree, s76 is low tier
>wow, user, we lost the game thanks to you, go play quick play
>no don't play roadhog, we need a reinhardt

Fuck it, I'll take the retarded team comps of qp over this

I guess, but when there's already two of someone, is it reeaally the best time to try THAT exact hero?

Literally JUST left a game, on attack, I play Pharah, backed up by Roadhog, Roadhog, Junkrat, Roadhog and of course, Genji

It is

>mfw went from platinum to master in solo queue
Get better

youtu.be/tTjmgu1yv_0

Get Batdog on your team mate.

>being a pushover.

You're right, stick to quick play cause you can't stand up for yourself like a man. I bet your father would call you a little faggot if he saw how much of a bitch you turned out to be.

>don't give a single solitary fuck about my rating
>always treat comp like quick play

Who cares what happens in quick play? Just go in and play however you want, wins and losses mean literally nothing in quick play.

>people still play this game

amazing

Lean into it. Single hero teams can be fun.

i wish there was a solo queue only queue so shitters like you could be exposed more

people that need groups to play need to fuck off

t. top 500 player solo q only

>implying I actually switched

I just don't like people constantly bitching at me

What skill range are you?

In my experience when we need hitscan most people prefer someone going Soldier to McCree because almost no one in the plat range is actually good at McCree.

user how can I be as cool as you

At least we still enjoy games, I bet you haven't played a game in years. All you do to fill your empty void is shitpost on Cred Forums.

I play games every day my friend.

Overwatch just got repetitive really fast.

McCree is 100% better than soldier atm, but it all comes down to individual skill, those guys sound like faggots.

That's fucked
I guess I get lucky in my games. Although I'm almost certainly the healer because nobody wants to go support.

It's one of those things where if you aim well and pick off key targets you can do whatever the hell you want. Consistent hanzo headshots are fucking brutal.

>playing zenyatta
>round one on dorado
>catpure it really quickly, 5 (FIVE) gold medals
>defense round
>team decides symettra and torb will do well
>say it wont work
>"dude im really good with torb" and the symettra players says nothing
>explain those characters are good agains lower elo's and are 101% countered in the enemy team isnt braindead
>we lose the round just as fast as we captured it
>still all 5 gold medals
>round 3
>we dont capture it
>round 4
>they do
>still 5 golds and get potg 3 man multikill and then clutch ult

thinking about uninstalling the game desu. I shouldnt lose rank after that. this game needs to rank you based on solo skill.

and the fact that there are still people in high diamond who still pick torb and sym baffles me. Anyone who goes to any overwatch fan site should know those characters are shit.

fuck me im mad

CUTE

>being this salty
>not understanding it's a TEAM game

ha ha ha

You'll never convince these people user. People who play the defense heroes usually play them because they can't aim and would do just as badly if they swapped to an actual DPS, hence why they choose those characters in the first place.

Atleast Junkrat can be annoying at a chokepoint and can luck out on triple kills and Mei is actually useful defensively in the hands of someone smart. These people just want to set up their turrets and get free cheese kills.

i love... defending points and my team has no heals just fucking tracers.

>t. Symmetra & torb main

dont worry though, i havent forgotten about bastion players

no, bastiont isnt a good pick. the only way bastion works is if the whole team is picked around keeping him alive. then if he dies, then what? oh yeah you lose

people who pick those characters will have one good game where the other team is retarded and cant deal with them then assume that "wow im such a good torb/sym/bastion, i'll be the one who makes them viable"!

how do they get to these high ranks in the first place? in the same game the torb was running and and dying. i 100% thought he was trolling but the guy had like 9 hours of him played with a 30% win rate.

HOW is he high diamond?????

I don't even play them, I just think it's funny when people play a ranked team game and constantly complain about teammates. Reminds me of the good old days when League of Legends and DotA 2 first came out.

>I don't even play them, I just think it's funny when people play a ranked team game and constantly complain about teammates

its impossible not to get salty after shit like that though. I explained why they arent good picks. im never a dick unless someone else is a dick to me. I even said id switch off zen if one of them wanted to be the 2nd healer but none of them said anything

team game ass

>is me
>sits to play some SICK quick play cuz got banned from comp cuz had to left to much games
>is lvl 40
>deceides to play genji cuz challenging champ to master but rewarding
>dies to mei
>gets lucky elim without final blow
>gets killed by tholborn
>gets killed by symmetra SIX FUCKING TIMES
>gets 2 dragonblade kills but then shutdown by tholborns turrent
>wins game cuz carryed by junkrat/soldeir 76
>victory is spoiled by .25 kill/death

I agree that team games are ass, but that's what's big nowadays. If you don't like it go play fighting games.

It's just so pointless to get salty for shit like that. The first thing you should do is ask yourself if you could have done anything to win that despite your teammates. If you truly could not, just chalk it up to bad luck and move on. Whining and ranting about it only builds up stress and frustration and builds up your tilt factor.

back to r/games with you quickplay hero

>sits to play some SICK quick play cuz got banned from comp cuz had to left to much games

im so happy that retard shitters like you get banned for leaving

I actually do play comp streetfighter and smash at local tounraments

and yeah i agree that just brushing it off would be better than getting frustrated, but fuck if evenryone just played with more common sense winning would be that much easier.

and its not even the losing part that really tilts me. its having these players shit talk you, ignore you or say something like "well i have gold elims" even though you can get that just by doing 1 damage to each enemy

I'm only plat but something I do is insta-lock shit like Torb or Bastion at the beginning of defense rounds. When someone else questions your pick, swap because that means your team isn't stupid. When no one does, only swap in the last 3 seconds before you're about to leave the spawn room so no one else has time to switch to them. It also helps trick people into playing 2nd tank/healer if you decide to switch to one of those.

>mfw went from platinum to master in solo queue