Nintendo 4K (New System) with image

If nintendo wont open there mouth then I will.
thank the Lord for it being at foxconn!

details:
the portable unit supports are 720p.
when hooked up to its dock It will stream 4k video not gameplay "as far as I know."
supports cartridges. with a max base storage of 32gb. The console uses 8GBs of ram running on the Nivida X2. the interface features 2 detachable controllers for 2 players. Thats all I can tell at the moment. I'll keep you guys updated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFqtIIDFGzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is fucking stupid

this is some delicious bait OP
Here is your (you)

>Nintendo 4K
>720p resolution

Nice try retard.

you should have worked on a better design for a fake pic
that much white on top of the screen is triggering me way more than it should
faggot

(You)

>nintendo 4k
>it's 720p
sounds like something nintendo would do

Oh, look. Another made up NX story.

Those speakers of air vents?

>4K
>720p

oh no

>the two controller garbage is still getting mileage despite such a thing requiring them to massively simplify control schemes to snes-level
Just stop. It's embarrassing.

You act like Nintendo wouldn't do somethign that stupid. Look at the Wii U controller.

Okay, and what about that controller besides your Cred Forums meme tells you they would make an extremely simple one?

Nothing I'm not stating it as fact. I'm stating you are stupid for saying you know it's not true. you don't know that. You are making an assumption that isn't even a particularly good assumption considering the stupid shit Nintendo has done with controllers in the past.

The Wii U gamepad. The Wii U GC adapter that only works for one game. The Wii Remote and the fact that it is Snes tier simple without a nunchuck which needed to be purchased separately. They have done many stupid things with controllers.

Nintendo would never make a system named after its video output nor would they give a shit since it adds nothing to their games.

What a shite edit job, I can see the different colours.

And none of those things involve making controls simpler. Your own evidence points to them always making things more elaborate regardless of necessity.

>no start/select buttons
>no shoulder buttons
>the D-Pad that close to the stick
>power button on the right detachable part
>that microscopic screen
>that shitty look all over
>that shitty photoshop job
I hope you made this ironically as bait.

I sincerely hope this unergonomic trash isn't anything like the final design. The 3DS gives me fucking hand cramps.

>nintendo
>competent hardware
lol
we'll be lucky if it's the nvidia x1

oh look, it's another one of these fucking stupid threads.

>Nintendo
>4k

Maybe in ten more years

no start/select buttons

None of these are ever believable.

Fake and gay.

>reggie: but uhm... where are the games for this thing?

>right analog and buttons on the same vertical plane

you guys

we've been over this.

>but, uhm
>...
*unzips katana*
>>>/reddit/

So its a portable system? What about the digital faggots who like digital games? This will only support 32GB SD cards. And i dont think people are going to run around outside carrying a large hard drive..

B-BACK THE FUCK OFF!?

>reverse search
>Image is from some mexican steam page

>power button on detachable component
>not on screen component

Cmon, son

nice bait op here your (you)

Everything you said is incorrect.

The 3DS supports up to 128gb micro SD.

Reggie: I'm gonna bash that (Bleep)ing Xbox! (Grabs Hammer and breaks glass) (E3ers scream) Microsoft people: Security! We got a potty mouth up in here! (Reggie takes fire flower) How bout this instead? (Microsoft Security people scream) Reggie: I'm gonna take over the world with this Damaged xbox! Show it to Kim jong un and finally take over the world!! (Reggie Manically laughs) Sony people: (whispers) thank you...

Nice reading comprehension, retards.
This post is literally just compiling the bullshit rumors we've already heard, and STILL you're so busy trying to prove you're not stupid that you manage to fail basic literacy in the process. Congratulations.

Fag

this is still miles better.

>Nvidia

try harder next time, the Nvidia meme from the Emily Rogers meme is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFqtIIDFGzM

>Nintendo 4K (New System) with image
>It's just compiling the bullshit rumors we've heard!

>And none of those things involve making controls simpler
Not him but the wiimote is fucking NES-tier

user I have bad news for you...

Why the fuck did Nintendo think it was a good idea to put the right analog stick above the buttons on the WiiU classic pro?

Yeah man I want to relearn all my muscle memory to use your shitty control scheme for all the games you don't have.

Shit dude, this image is probably fake but it made me realise that I really hope they don't pull this crap again.

what the fuck he's a tranny?

So you're mad because you're too dumb to learn new controllers?

Storage shouldn't be a problem.

>Relearn muscle memory

Do you bitch every time you switch between Dualshock or Xbox controller?

>believing in bad bait

>Nintendo would never make a system named after its video output nor would they give a shit since it adds nothing to their games.
Nintendo named a console on the bits of the CPU and on the number of screens

Perhaps after the struggle that they games have in the outdated hardware they learned.

The only believable part of your post is the fact that the NX will most likely have 32gb or storage.

Both impact how the game is played.

the screens sure but the bits of the CPU?

>8 GB of ram in a portable.

The processing power of the N64 is what enabled it to play games like Mario 64 and OoT.

user are you begging people to call you stupid chimp?

No, you intensely homosexual retards. Because for starters you don't use the d-pad anywhere near as much as the right fucking analog stick. In the majority of 3d games you need to be able to move the camera at a moments notice while also still having your fingers on the face buttons. Literally all Nintendo's design does is shit on that entire concept. Clawing was next to impossible in MH3U using that piece of garbage. And hey, maybe if Nintendo didn't shit the bed this home console generation I'd have more examples.

Then the fucking buttons are where the analog was. The displacement of the buttons is the diarrhoea icing on this shitbrick cake. In tense situations I would constantly find myself helplessly smashing the phantom buttons from more rational controller layouts and getting hit as a result.

I didn't even bother to keep using it. And why the fuck should I? I use a 3rd party controller on PC. Every other console, every single one, uses the opposite control scheme. That's including the Wii's classic pro and the Gamecube. Why the fuck should anyone sit through the adjustment period when there's no tangible benefit?

Just because I insulted your sacred fucking cow doesn't mean I don't have a point.

wow

>being this mad

Don't need to get so mad, mate. We get it, you're too retarded to use a Wii U controller, it's okay.

Literally none of you are worth talking to. If "u mad?" is the best you got, maybe you can go back to 2003 and find something a little fresher.

>ywn be this mad about a controller

>hurr I'll post a shitty mockup with a bunch of widely circulated rumors and people will believe I'm legit!

Fuck off idiot.

>open there mouth
Here's the reply you want. Now go on and do your homework, junior.