Senran Kagura

Post your hopes and expectations for the new game.

Hopes
>Console game
>Fluid, fast and responsive combat
>Good level design that relates to the story
>Yoma
>New character models
>No multiplayer

Expectations
>The current roster, plus a New Wave school
>Recycled gags
>Everybody looks the same
>DLC clothing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/loliconder
exhentai.org/tag/artist:loliconder
fuwa.se/p/AfASqI.webm
fuwa.se/p/ZxRRHP.jpg
fuwa.se/p/ZP2icJ.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Recycled gag
>Everybody looks the same
>DLC clothing

That's pretty much become the identity of Senran Kagura at this point. Can't have a Senran Kagura game without those so I'd say those are some realistic expectations.

>hopes
i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek

Hopes
>combat that has been improved upon SK2
>actual levels
>Shin

Expectations
>add in two new schools just like SV did with Gessen and New Hebijo
>downgraded combat, even more so than EV
>every single costume is a "sexy" version of something
>even more DLC than SV and EV combined
>the story is now sold as DLC, as in the whole thing

It might be asking for a lot, but I'd appreciate some more depth to the missions and the combat system.

>no multiplayer
If it's done like SK2 cooperative it could be nice, fuck the PvP focused shit.
Also, more KP Kamen.

She should get her own game.

Yomi!

Less Yumi, more of everyone else

Hopes:

>gameplay like SK2 but better
>if there's multiplayer, don't push it as a main feature
>story like the nintendo games
>good DLC, whether it's characters, missions, or cool stuff like SK2

I'm fine whether it is a Nintendo exclusive, on PS4, PC, all three, etc

Hopes
>SK3
>failing that, a game with an actual plot that has stakes and consequences
>fanservice is present but not the only thing the game has to offer
>characters that actually do something

Expectations
>another Versus
>flanderization
>fanservice over everything else
>Yumi, Yumi everywhere!

>Hope
like the 3ds ones
>expectation
garbage like Estival , 0 content , rehash missions. DLC out the ass

>Hopes

A proper Sk3 building over SK2's gameplay and improving

>Expectations
More Versus stale bullshit due Japan's shittaste

Hopes
>none

I just want a good game, but I don't think it can happen these days.

I want Mirai to get to do cool stuff and not just stand around looking pretty like in EV.

Just make it multiplat.

Hopes
>PC
>PC
>PC

Expectations
>PC
>PC
>PC

The main games are for Hanzo and Crimson Squad.

Versus games are for Gessen and Hebijo.

hopes:
beat 'em up
expectations:
musou

And thats why we'll probably never get a main game again.

No way, when did Asuka get that big?

Main girl has always been big

Asuka is a growing girl.

I would like some more variety in the combat
maybe a few extra moves or something
i expect a lot more customization though

Deep Crimson dlc

Hopes:
>Game about students who've graduating (Kat, Ika, etc.)
>slim-focus character action game with an actual campaign, with the two protagonists being actually Kat and Ika, of course with every other graduating girl being playable
>greatly-expanded combat mechanics, approaching DMC/Revengeance levels of crazy
>more supernatural dark stuff, but with a more heroic narrative
>Light subplots/sections of visiting the girls still in school/going to beaches/etc.
>also protecting the other girls from the threats they don't see, like Yoma
>Friendship/skinship/relationship system with multiple routes/options to take
>Finally explore the nature of the shinobi higher-level governmental/controlling council and other such things
>relatively open stage design. Not "open world," but I suppose something like Crysis 3 levels of open-ness while still being on a track forward.
>extreme model quality, jiggle physics, etc.
>widely varied clothing/gear design. Silly and serious outfits alike

Expectations
>Timeline-merge game that has no direction and a bloated cast with mediocre gameplay
>a decent model upgrade for everyone though

I wish versus had actual musou mechanics like managing territory, morale, larger maps, etc. Doing the "go from point a to b" or "defeat all enemies" to later fight a boss on the same 8 or so stages gets repetitive pretty quickly.
That goes for the 3DS games too.

Hopes
>Improved combat
>Likable characters in a servicable enough story
>Enough customization items without DLC
>Ass

Expectations
>Poorly made combat, filled with enemies that are obnoxious but not threatening and the odd terribly made boss fight
>No story or a directionless story with existing characters getting watered down even further. >New characters being retreads of old ones
>Lots of DLC
>Everyone still has the same body with a pancake ass

I dont hate fanservice but I wish they wouldnt try to just be carried by it
its getting kind of annoying

All the games are pretty damn repetitive, but it seems like the Versus games are even more so than the 3DS ones.

Like in Deep Crimson at least you fought more things than just enemy shinobi or other Senrans for once, even if they might not have been that great to fight.

Fuck off Kyubey shitter

I want Bloody Pa...err, Yoma's Nest and alternative weapons back, improved SK 2 gameplay, actual level design that has more to it than just killing stuff and progressing to the next room and playable Kiriya. I'm fine with a small cast if they give each girl a expanded moveset. I'm prepared to be disappointed.

Hopefully, something similar to 2. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was a sequel to EV.

If they are going the Versus route (which is very likely), they HAVE to go back to multiple schools instead of if being 1 story. There were way too many character to just have 1 main story. Also get rid of the super armor, that shit is just annoying and a lazy way to do difficulty.

Hopes: Fast, deep combat that puts Bayonetta and Devil May Cry to shame

Expectations: Cute girls

>Hopes
>>Console game
What would be the point

>but it seems like the Versus games are even more so than the 3DS ones

God, someone please explain to me the boner this board has for SK2. Even without the full-strips, itt's easily the worst-written, most repetitive, least mechanically interesting game in the franchise. It has SOME interesting additions like yomas, weapon skins and tag battles, but half-asses all of them entirely. It was clearly rushed out the door and it certainly shows.

I just want an expanded EV. Keep the roster the same, but expand on the mechanics, locations, finishes, and customization. Improve the models so that some of the girls actually have asses. Add in better tag mechanics like SK2. That's all I need.

>Yoma's Nest

No wait, I got something better. How about Yoma's Nest, but without the shitty music?

it'd be hard to fuck up those expectations

I'm hoping they make an actual good game, but that's obviously not gonna happen.

>explain to me the boner this board has for SK2
It's not a musou.

How about Yoma's nest but with actual enemy variety

Vita is on its way out?

Neither are Versus games for that matter.

Senran Kagura makes for a way better musou than a beat-em-up.

>vita
>console

>Thinking everyone looks the same.

Use your eyes, user.

Developing for handheld would just make the game look even worse.

are your eyes retarded?

Musou is just a beat-em-up but even more braindead, it's worse by default.

No, its not. And since its dying, it makes more sense to put it on a console.

Also this

I just want full nudity with toggle-able nipple sizes/shapes. I know it'll never happen (except with modding), but a guy can dream can't he?

Then just develop it for PC.

Won't stop Japan from making games on it.
It still sales enough in Japan each week to be worthwhile.

The in game models for SV and EV are pretty samey though just a few different body types with different hair and eyes.

Well, 2 is the only game in the series that poses some sort of challenge.

Even if it is arguably for the wrong reasons.

While that's all well and good, EV still sold better on the Vita in Japan, so I highly doubt they'd leave the Vita out altogether.

It's a niche Japanese game; obviously they won't be developing for PC initially.

SK2 was a disjointed mess with a few good ideas implemented badly.
EV was a trash SV mod that couldn't even be better than the game it was iterating on. It also sold the ending as DLC, along with everything else.
I'm just picking the lesser of two evils, fuck this series.

Challenge? Tag counter trivializes the entire game.

Nips found it too hard user.

They just want button mash and have yumi on the game.

>the entire game
What about solo missions?

>announces it'll be a PC title
>HD art assets
>sprawling maps
>huge plot
>deep backstory
>Asuka and Homu fighting the Yomas
>day-1 FREE neptunia costume DLC

A stand alone console SK isn't happening. That would require a significant overhaul of nearly everything, art and engine wise. Considering Takaki's last 2 projects, Valkyrie Drive and Uppers, were total flops, they're going to to play it safe with the next SK.

Enjoy your reused assets again in the next SK game, whether it's SK3 or another versus. Hell Valkyrie Drive was literally made on the versus engine. With all the vita leaks, people discovered you could easily copy over skins and models between SK and VD with zero conflicts.

And before you mention it, EV PS4 was just an upscale of the Vita version with a few feature changes.

If you ever wanted bon appetit is on sale for 6 dollars till tomorrow 10 am

Don't forget about SV on sale for 15.99 for the Vita.

The only challenge in solo missions is due to their bloated-ass healthbars. Your attacks/ninpos never do enough damage.

They're not challenging, just tedious, especially when you can stunlock them for years with a 1-scroll ninpo.

>I'd appreciate some more depth to the missions and the combat system.
Depth means complexity and challenge. Not only is that not a good fit for the fanservice genre and it's fans, it would utterly tank in Japan. It's already well known to Japanese devs that their nation generally doesn't enjoy technical complexity and challenge in their games. People want these games to be 95% smooth sailing, groove based and full of collecting. That means a simplistic foundation and enjoyable learning curve.

Ok we're back.

Lets continue the discussion.

Hopes
>Nintendo system
>includes nipples that can only be seen through some extremely convoluted system where you have to destroy the clothing, swimsuit top, pasties and censor faces or light.
>Bring back lab coat for Hakura as a primary weapon and not just for specials
>Don't inflate the roster with more ninja groups if it dilutes the quality of all characters since everyone gets less focus.

Expectation
>Sony system
>Same stripping system as Verses because people fear CERO more than they love life and hometown.
>More characters
>Haruka doesn't get to use her lab coat as a normal attack.

God damn it.

Is it a good idea to buy the game if I am only interested on the tits? And maybe mod them?

Males.

Are we back for real this time?

Ffs fix this shit i was about to btfo some pcucks in this thread i bet they re gone now

is it fun
how is the music

We are?

I'm in love with Yumi.

It's terrible, no I'm serious, the music is terrible.

>EV was a trash SV mod that couldn't even be better than the game it was iterating on. It also sold the ending as DLC, along with everything else.

What?

Me too.

tempting

Maybe I was just playing it wrong, but I found SK2 to be really unpleasant to play. No blocking and bosses boiled down to jump x-ing them away until you get full scrolls to go frantic and spam specials.

Going through the Vita ones now. Does SV happen before or after SK 2? Or is it some alternate universe nonsense?

Miyabi's song was alright

that's some serious belly action

May as well have been awful since "alright" is pretty unacceptable when it comes to the music of this series.

Both, SK2 happens before SV timewise, but the first supposedly happens after Burst's Hanzo ending and the other after Hebijo's.

i want another boobs dlc where i can give everyone mega sized boobs!

Miyabi is always the best.

>Hopes
A good game

>Expectations
A shit game

The few vocal songs were alright but the rest is indeed pretty bad.

Hopes:
>Be for either 3DS, PC or both.
>Fanservice everywhere.
>Gameplay closer to SK2 than to the VS games.
>More game modes other than story and multiplayer (something like the Yoma nest would be good)
>More weapons like in SK2
>Enough content whitout buying DLC

Expectations:
>Console exclusive
>Fanservice toned down a little.
>Half of the costumes being DLC
>Nothing else besides main story and multiplayer.

Hopes:
>PC
>nice titties
Expectations
>Handheld
>titties

Why do people hope for it to be on a nintendo system like 3DS? Wouldn't it just be better for it to be in the same vein as Burst/Deep Crimson but on PC/PS4?

Hopes:
>Story instead of pure fanservice
>Improved gameplay again

Expectations:
>More fanservice
>Less character development

A bunch of people probably have 3DS's but not PSV/PS4's and probably don't want to wait for it to get ported to pc.

Why is Homura so gay?

Name of artist that drew this?

>PSV
Cut that one out, I'd rather it not be hindered by any handheld.

The balance in SK2 is really fucking weird. It feels like they balanced it around the shinobi stones. You'd get destroyed by some enemies without the defensive stone, but would take reasonable damage with on. It'd take forever to stun the bosses without the attack or speed stone, but with either of them on you can stun them sooner.

But even with all that said, you'd still be able to mop the floor with the bosses if you had shinobi stones on, and could do the same thing to the ones in the Yoma's Nest but not as fast.

i hope they port ev to pc and make the new game ps4+pc. porting ev isn't even necessary 2bh as long as the new game isn't held back by fucking shitty portables

SK is hindered by budget and the developers simply not being good enough, not by platforms.

But my enjoyment sure is hindered by tiny ass pixelated screens.

twitter.com/loliconder
exhentai.org/tag/artist:loliconder

He's currently working on an Idolmaster set.

>Shinobi versus Pc port didnt sell more than 21k
>Kenichiro takaki almost gets blind with the cringe as hell mod scene
Kek

Oh. I went through the entire game without touching that. Probably didn't help I missed the tag team special tutorial because I finished the stage before it ever actually explained anything., too.

There's not much to explain about the tag mechanic other than knowing that R switches out and L+R does the team special if you have enough scrolls on both characters. I think it was 5 for each of them.

it sold around 44k. and considering they ported a fucking vita game, that's pretty good, when half of the appeal is the anime tiddie and they look all pixelated and shitty due to the shita

Thanks, that's what I get for being too Sanic.

>I want my titty button masher marketed as "happy boobs" to have a deep deep story instead of fanservice

When you're this retarded it's no wonder you're disappointed with everything.

Nah, blame the game for being too slow on that.

There's also holding down R so your partner to home in on the enemy you're locked on, but that's honestly pretty pointless.

Mirai's white pantyhose

Burst was still happy boobs and had a semblance of a story. You don't need to sacrifice everyone's characters for the titties.

The story doesn't have to go full despair, but some tension would be nice.

>A stand alone console SK isn't happening. That would require a significant overhaul of nearly everything, art and engine wise. Considering Takaki's last 2 projects, Valkyrie Drive and Uppers, were total flops, they're going to to play it safe with the next SK.

Uppers was a disaster but Valkyrie Drive wasnt a flop on any measure. It sold 80% of its initial shipment on its first week, it completely sold out its LE and is receiving a "Game of the Year" rerelease in January.
>Enjoy your reused assets again in the next SK game, whether it's SK3 or another versus. Hell Valkyrie Drive was literally made on the versus engine. With all the vita leaks, people discovered you could easily copy over skins and models between SK and VD with zero conflicts.

Valkyrie Drive isnt running on the same engine as Versus. If anything, it would share some assets with Bon Appetit since is the same developer.

And I havent seen anything about sharing models between VD and VS so, unless you can post proof you're talking out of your ass.

>And before you mention it, EV PS4 was just an upscale of the Vita version with a few feature changes.

More like the PS4 version was the focus of Tamsoft. The vita version of EV runs terribly and is awfully gimped compared to the PS4 version.

Literally Burst.

It's almost as if a previous title had a serviceable story and being the reason why people want a another one that isn't fully retarded in a new game.

I want to play with bashou!

>Ywn be a poorly chosen pair of panties, barely containing all that thicc

Just end me, already

No, the game is balanced around the tag mechanic. I played throug hard without using shinobi stones nor Frantic mode at all.

The only thing I need was learn to use and abuse the tag mechanic. Tagging nonstop to extend my combos, avoid attacks and raise affection. Tag ninpos at maximum affection are devastating.

We're not asking for depth. I'm not asking for them to get Amy Hennig to write it or something.

I just want a good character to be attached to my happy boobs. Boobs are nice, but I also want to like what's behind them.

DLC sale fucking when

>21k
>it says 44k
wait what

>>Console game
>>Fluid, fast and responsive anything
kek
not to mention consoles are played mosty on shit tvs wich result in disgusting input lag

What is the lewdest Senran Kagura game?

thicc

Estival Versus runs at 60fps on PS4, but the gameplay is shit.

I hope we will get some actual ass love this time around and not the same shit we get every game
Hometown representer my ass

These are actually pretty cute. The faces anyway. Usually fatfag artists are horrible.

>primarily a boob game
>get mad that the asses aren't as good as the boobs

And just when I thought the asses in EV were an improvement over the rest, people still gave it shit.

Who is best girl and why its Ryona

Those tits are big. I like big tits

Well, in his defense, when the slogan is "Tits are Life, Ass is Hometown", most would imagine that both would get fair representation.

Question is, is it limited by the engine or by the budget?

>Hopes

Gameplay that isn't slowed down. Senran can be a fun time, but when they deliberately made the gameplay slower and shittier in EV, it made me lose a bit of interest in the series. A mix of SK2 and SV's speed would be fucking sweet.

I hope Ayame does things with Katsu-nee!

Budget most likely, probably the reason why we still have the same models used for everyone to top it off with laziness.

>Mirai and Haruka 2v4 and defeat Gessen in Estival Versus
>Mirai takes on Kafuru, Renka, and Hanabi all by herself

I don't think you played Estival Versus.

With Deep Crimson it sort of felt like they at least tried to do improve the formular from Burst. It didn't work but its a case where it gets an A for effort instead of EV which was just SV but worse in every way.

>hopes
More ara.

GOD FUCKING DAMN , I wouldn't mind having her in one of my hotglue videos, those tanned tits need some thick glaze

Who is the artist for this?

I meant in the actual story. She has absolutely zero impact on the story. Even Hikage has a scene where she tells Imu about losing Hinata, and that prompts Imu to encourage Miyabi to say goodbye to her mother.

>shita

Well you aren't old enough to buy the games so it doesn't matter anyway.

been playing the vita food rhythm game.
its not bad, but consider it an add-on to shinovi versus.
the jump from "easy" to "normal" is insane though.

Yumi is a sexy bitch.

It may be because I play a lot of rhythm games, but not even hard gave me any kind of problem, except for Daidouji's song, that one has some crazy patterns.

to be honest pretty much all of them are

A justice loving bitch that is the cancer killing SK

At least they got more screen time/play time than Homura did.

She, one of the most prolithic characters, only got 1 mission and it was a tutorial.

Hell, halfway through her hearts mission I had to go back and grind Homura up to level 15. Mind you not because it was hard but because I wanted Homu's Ultimate Ninja Art.

>Defending Vita image quality ever
You srs m8?

And her fans.

She's perfect for public usage though.

Hopes
>Nipaishin mode

Public usage?

I want to gangrape Yumi with Cred Forums.

Homura got it pretty bad too. I guess we should at least be happy that they're in the game at all.

Anyone can fuck her at their leisure, doesn't matter what she thinks.

Not him, but the gameplay/mission layout is actually better suited for handhelds with how quick the missions are.

Oh come on, she's not that bad. Besides it's not her fault that Marvelous fumbled SK2's release.

LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE!!!!

I want to rape Yumi.

she may be bland as fuck but you shouldnt insult waifus

I'm glad to see so many people on this board having good taste and preferring SK2 to the Versus games

If they make another Versus game I want it to be better balanced, have some strong enemies like the Bears among the brainedead cannon fodder, minimize the importance of the leveling and have a decent difficulty or at least more difficulty modes.
>I wish versus had actual musou mechanics like managing territory, morale, larger maps, etc. Doing the "go from point a to b" or "defeat all enemies" to later fight a boss on the same 8 or so stages gets repetitive pretty quickly.
I lot of people say this, but I'd rather have a linear level than running across a huge empty field with endless cannon fodder fights.

So she's a Senran you draw mindbreak/NTR porn of to fuck with her fans?

Like she's not bad but she's so fucking boring, and compared to SV they made her so unfun to play as in EV, even when you level her up.

How great would it be if Yumi was killed offscreen in the next game?

in terms of lewdness, it's bon appetit followed by EV
Also New Wave but it's not really a game

Posting best girl

I'm pretty sure they'd go to every game store and burn every piece of SK merchandise.

That would be terrible. I want to see it in full detail.

IT'S MIYABI POSTING TIME

That's a handsome boy. Is that Kiriya when he was young?

Idk, I found her fun to play as in EV. Though it does help I haven't played SV (yet, downloading as we speak).

The only real downside I have about Yumi gameplay-wise is her super form. It sucks major ass unless your fighting mobs since she just sakes around her opponent. Other than the transformation itself deal damage, it's kind of worthless.

The cutest edgelord ever

>That's a handsome boy
I don't see a boy anywhere?
What did user mean by this?

is that a snaggletooth?

This.

I want to read those lengthy descriptions on how she's being stabbed or Yumi describing how her pain feels. Maybe some panting clips too.

>generic low quality weeaboo garbage rehashes

KYS

I bought it. Not done with the first game on 3DS, but I bought Bon Apetit and the DLC for Daidouji so far. Will probably get the other half of the game next week. Was disappointed that wasn't discounted.

^ Don't give any free (You)s for his low energy bait

I wish some jap artist would make a doujin about Yumi being tortured

I'm surprised that doesn't exist already.

i want to play with kagura's guns 2bh

Any more pictures of them in harem outfits?

Maybe if she was being tickle tortured

i'd like it more if the current characters got more development rather than get a bunch of new characters. failing that, i'll at least be happy if there's more giant senrans

You could wait for the price drop on dlcs

All of the Senrans besides Mirai should get a cup size increase in the next game.

Thats a good idea, I will. I bought the DaidoujixRin DLC because it will be useable in Shinovi Versus when I buy it.

probably

pls tell me theres more of this

fuwa.se/p/AfASqI.webm

no

>those thighs

Ikaruga's legs are underrated.

She has nice legs especially in the chinese outfit from EV

>pancake ass
this part makes me made. all the official art has them with fat asses yet the in-game models are flat as fuck

Her stance compliments it pretty well too.

>I want to see Yumi raped
>I want to see Yumi beaten
>I want to see Yumi killed
>I want to see Yumi used as a public toilet
>I want to see Yumi tortured
>I want to see Yumi maimed
>I want to see Yumi dismembered
>I want to see Yumi burned
>I want to see Yumi told she can go free if she stays sane after servicing 100 men consecutively and on the 100th man, after enduring the shame and humiliation, just as she starts to think she's managed to hold out the man reaches around and slits her throat

Jesus christ. Why are Yumi haters so edgy?

There is nothing wrong with hating Yumi.

I don't hate her. Just her japanese fanbase.

I can't say that I hate Yumi enough to endure such torture. I don't even hate her at all I just want them to stop oversaturating her like she's the only character in SK.

Image>IQDB>Danbooru/Gelbooru/Booru>Pixiv/Source
>Saucenao>Pixiv/Source

It's just more attention to Yumi ironically, and almost do I want to believe that a lot of those "haters" are just fans of Yumi with ryona fetish or just have a sadistic form of love for their characters I do too sometimes

She is too perfect, literally too perfect that is making the other girls look bad.
Also too perfect for most people that they find her disgusting.

Want:
Rin and Dai to be relevant
less flanderization

Expect:
Rin and Dai to be DLC characters again
more flanderization

>>I want to see Yumi told she can go free if she stays sane after servicing 100 men consecutively and on the 100th man, after enduring the shame and humiliation, just as she starts to think she's managed to hold out the man reaches around and slits her throat

That's kind of hot.

Have any of you guys ever considered masturbating to a video game character?

That's haram.

Take a moment to consider where you are.

of course not

Maybe.

More daidoji
An ambition type mode where we can play more of our favorite girl.
More daidoji

I just want a stage where the Senrans battle it out on the set of a Kaiju movie for whatever reason. Cute shinobis knocking each other through buildings would be my jam ~

>get to see more Daidouji acting like a total fucking retard in the new game

Sweet.

>Been waiting half a month for a new announcement
>day of announcement comes
>announcement was a site with a teaser for a new game in 2017 which wasn't announced
>which means more waiting

Takaki why

PC mustard retards like to make up numbers and facts to scream for the chance to pirate anything.
Not a new tactic.

sonyggers deserve death

Can a brother get a source? Y'all know image search doesn't play nice with crops

all i want is the ability to grab and toss enemies. that is all

fuwa.se/p/ZxRRHP.jpg

I never took the time to realize Yumi has pretty nice boobs here.

Unf

Thanks senpai

thats kinda shitty

Hand me the option to give Yomi a big pot belly.

Fucking one? yes, impregnating it? yeah.
Masturbate to it? no.

oh fug. Big. Fat. Kat.....

They are just going to keep teasing you but never let you have it.

Only if its my baby inside her

I really wish I would have saved that clip of falling through the ground as Naraku now.

Something similar happened to me.

Yeah it was something like that but I only fell once rather than that hell.

this is Purple

I like purple

shit dont work

Purple has a pretty smile.

I want Purple to bear my children and be hapy

I want to protect Purple's smile

>I-I told you I was changing, y-you idiot!

What do?

Show her my dick. I saw her, so it's only fair.

I want to steal and eat all of Purple's pizza

Why would you do that to Purple

Its a smile worth protecting.

I want to make sure she's never sad again

>tfw walking in on girls while they're changing is my fetish

Who's the scariest senran?

>tfw I have a pregnancy fetish and saw this for the first time

fuwa.se/p/ZP2icJ.png

You'll love this then.

I know that Haruka has an ASMR audio segment. Does any other character?

That's one of the sloppiest handwriting I've seen.

Mirai does.

And I think that's it.

Ryouna has two

Playing SV and I can kind of see why everyone says SV plays much smoother and faster despite having worse graphics.

HOLY SHIT

Senran needs more of these "gags"

Please

Can I put that under "hopes"?

>hopes
PC port

Cutie pure white pantyhose.

>add more mechs
>add non-humanoid enemies
>basically make Lost Planet with semen demons

Its probably safe to say we'll get more of them.

no areola
no buy

>tfw breast expansion fetish
If only we had any images to accompany those Z cups

I know someone actually drew it, but I don't have the picture.

This?

That's the one.

damn son...

I want to murder Ikaruga.

Stupid princess..

best

A fucking fighting game.

ryona is cute

Hopes
>SK3 with more deep fast combat with a new tag team horde mode in both NX/PS4
>SK fighting game around the strip mechanic as breaking shield
>DSK 2

Expectations
>Versus game with almost no change
>Yumi in front page
Just fuck my life if we get more Yumi.

Noooo
Every time I see that pic I have to fap to Ryoubi, she's my waifu

It'll have about as much depth as Evil Zone if that happens.

Considering Homura is a guest character in Nitroplus Blasters, I would Examu to make a senran fighting game, so in the least it would be okay.

I doubt they'd go with those guys and instead just make it an in-house game instead.

>Examu
I could totally see Shinobi Transform Cancels happening if that happens.

Ryouna's face in the last panel is perfect

Shut up, Yomi

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

She usually is

>Hyperdevotion Noirde 2 - the Electric Boogaloo

>don't talk to me or my daughter ever again

You had 25 characters. It was impossible to make all 25 story relevant.

>bunch of salty poorfags begging for PC port, as usual
>Sonybro makes fun of them
>s-s-sonyggers are t-the worst!!!!

stay salty, faggot. Enjoy our sloppy seconds (maybe) 4 years from now

Went to Fry's Electronics today and happened upon the only copy of Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson Double D Edition for $30 on their shelf.

Ended up picking it up, did I do good Cred Forums?

hawwwwwt af

Hopes
>Yumi is officially main characters, all the events of the game revolve around her
>Yumi gets a power buff, making her the strongest character hands-down
>Yumi gets much more moves, along with new Divine Goddess Ninja Art, that just defeats any enemies without fail
>you only control Yumi during story missions, you can play other girls in versus or whatever
>Yumi gets a lot of exclusive outfits and accessories
>every character recognizes her as the best shinobi, prettiest girl and nicest friend. Imu and Yagyu start obsessing over her rather than Hibari and Miyabi. Katsuragi only has her eyes on her. Asuka and Homura treat her as their rival, even though Yumi beats them all the time.
>all promotional art and merchendise is focused on Yumi alone
>the ending of the story is when some Yoma or something defeats all the other girls, and Yumi arrives and single-handly defeats it.
Expectations
>I expect Marvelous to be smart and implement those changes

WHERE'S THAT IDOL SPIN-OFF GAME WITH IKARUGA AND YUMI AS THE MAIN CHARACTERS ALREADY?

COME ON JAPAN, I KNOW YOU WANT IT, IT'LL PRINT MONEY FOR YOU

From playing all the senran games out so far... I feel that the good shinobi fraction isn't totally right. Stuff like taking katsuragi's parents for some failed mission and other shit.

Not that evil shinobi fraction is any better by making a bunch of kids to be wanted criminals just for protecting their own lives from their school's headmaster plot to sacrifice them to summon a yomi.

The adult fractions in that series is all fucked up.

I would like to see all the girls join together and create a third fraction to oppose the adult's good and evil fractions. And maybe a hunting-like game of 4 players fighting giant yomi monsters. Because the hack and slash of fighting ninjas is getting boring.

>Hopes
Senran Kagura 3
More serious themes, conflicts and alliances between the teams
Huge Yoma fights
Gameplay going curaizy levels, combos SK2 style with the option to switch character on the fly and keeping the combo

>Expectations
Another Versus
Another bad musou wannabe
DLC "ending"
No real story, only titty girls doing bad jokes

Really, the 2 factions may as well be called law shinobi and chaos shinobi. It's made clear from the beggining that they are more defined by who they work for than if the people on them are either good or bad.

And then we have Gessen who is lawfully good and New Hebijo who is Chaotic Evil.

Not very good bait there, user

> And then we have Gessen who is lawfully good and New Hebijo who is Chaotic Evil.

Not talking about the school fractions of the kids. Talking mainly the adult fractions... which is basically split between good and evil.

This guy draws really nice nipples.

>Gessen who is lawfully good
I don't know about you, but wanting to kill anyone who wasn't on their side just because felt pretty evil to me. They toned down after SV, but still.

Oh wait, are you talking about the higher ups? Those guys aren't brought up nearly enough.

I'll say. It got me a (You)

New Hebi is actually lawful evil based on their motivations. Crimson Squad was neutral evil now they're probably chaotic neutral.

>Hopes

SK3, expands on SK2's story and its engine, still on handhelds because fuck PS4, has body sliders, doesn't shoehorn in the Versus girls

>Expectations

All of this except for the last 2 points

I'd drink Shiki's blood if you know what I mean.

Fucking A he does. Some of the best nippers I've ever seen.

>Hopes
PC port of EV

>Expectations
Another 3DS game
No mention of PC at all
More senrans to kagura

I'm going to marry Yumi!

Her period blood?

You and her 3,000 other husbands that don't actually care about her.

No, just drain the blood from her body.

Yes, yes and yes to all of those, but most importantly you forgot to mention watching her breed with a horse or multiple horses.

FAT
SMELLY
NEET

THICC
BEAUTIFUL
HIKKI

Yumi is perfect.

Agreed.

A perfectly good slut I mean.

pretty much everything that makes them look different

I don't expect this thread to last much longer so I'm just gonna go ahead and take a 3-4 hourish nap.

I'll be surprised if it's still up though.

NO LIMITATIONS

FUCK OFF HANDHELDS CONSOLE ONLY

>Hopes
A dating sim with sex scenes or an actually good game at least
>Expectations
Another shitty beat-'em-up

>tfw no thicc hikki gf to cuddle and play games with

I understand this is sexy and all but wouldn't that cheese be burning the fuck out of her right now?

I would just love a straight up multiplayer fighter with a dedicated combo system. This series has so much potential in that area given the girls and abilities and stages it's not even funny.

Is there a specific reason why these types of Senran pics are always such low res?

I think these threads have given me a humiliation + guro fetish. But just for Yumi. And I don't even hate her.

Yumi is for _____.

This doing anything for you?

Marvu Vs Cappucom style SK fighter when?

Love, cuddling, and consensually taking her virginity after marriage.

What happened?

She is a fucking mess, i want to teach her how to eat correctly

Marriage and starting a family together.

see

>Console game

because Burst/Deep crimson games AKA A-Team senran games are nintendo exclusive and the mainline titles, they are also better

>wanting a handheld game

>not wanting it on both

I get why people want it on console, but lets not forget the series got its start on handhelds.

Humiliation.

Tender kissing with rough sex afterward.

being fucked hardcore by hundreds of faceless balding japanese men

Hopes
>Souji
>Good gameplay and unique styles of combat
>Mission objectives aside from kill 200 enemies in one room, next room fight boss

Expectations
>Little variance in combos
>DLC Clothing
>Souji

>tits: the game

It's not like I don't like titties or something but why everyone are pretending that they're interested in something else than huge milk jugs?

Hopes
>Improved combat
>better story
>more clothing/accessories in the game
>breast sliders and body mods

Expectations
>combat does little to no improvements
>80% of the clothing/accessories is DLC

I want a Ninja thats a boy but their shinobi transformation turns thrm into a girl.

I donĀ“t think Shinobi Transformation Magic can go THIS far.
Otherwise we would already had the opposite of your wish since the first game.

The only reason I can think if is that they are screenshoted rather than ripped from the game, nothing that can't be fixed though.

I kinda want to do an edit of this card, is there any other card I should edit this afternoon?

Edit in which way?

If shinobi magic can access alternate dimensions then it can turn boys into girls

Those alternate dimensions were accessed by a ex-Kagura by giving up a portion of her life in a dangerous and long ritual, though.

Add a big dick.