Member when video games didn't have DLC and had content worthy of the price

Member when video games didn't have DLC and had content worthy of the price

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/south-park-creators-reveal-scientology-made-isaac-hayes-stop-voicing-chef-a7307316.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memba ps2? memba game cube? memba xbox?

whats its up with those grapes i been seeing everywhere

I member

probably has something to do with the fox and the grapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

'Member Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg?

DLC has been around since the FUCKING early 90's

member when there weren't as many Mexicans?

Remember when South Park had good writing and wasn't carried by lelsorandum bullshit?

Member when video games were fun?

New season of South Park started, and the "member berries" are the reason remakes and racism are happening.

I member

Member no Cred Forums?

Member when Cred Forums was goooood?

DO YOU?

Expansion Packs are not DLC

from the new season of south park. They're little talking grapes that just give the people eating them a nostalgic high, then while they're high, fill their mind with the racist half of nostalgia --member star wars? MEMBER TIE FIGHTERS? ooooh, I member....member when marriage was between man and a woman? Member INDIANA JONES?

Memba METROID?

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHASDBSADGFBIASEYGBERYIB

user

QUICK HIS INHALER

I don't 'member.

Remember Bobby's World?

IT WAS A GOOD SHOW

>used to be lelsorandom
>now has a story that's relevant to current times

Kys

BEEFCAKE
BEEEEEEEEEEEF CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

remember when pokemon snap was $60

OOOOOOOOH I MEMBER

I never liked this shows fixation on words or concepts.

Yeah, farting fire was hilarious even as a child.

WILD WACKY ACTION BIKE

so there some reason the berries say member instead of remember?

Remember when you'd buy a game for full price then 6-12 months later they'd release a better version for the same price?

Of course you do because GOTY editions exist now too

dey black

Because Matt or Trey decided it would be funnier that way in the 45 minutes they put into writing the episode.

Member feeling comfortable and relaxed in your chosen hobby of gaming?

Its a play on words

"Memor-ies" = "Member -berries"

Everyone started using them. Helps me mellow out, I say.

Yeah.
I used to be happy then....

Member when
>Every episode wasn't a commentary on society
>Every episode wasn't about what's in the news
>The boys actually did dumb boy things
>There were funny, original plots that just involved the boys
>Randy wasn't a complete "lelsorandumb XD" character
>There were more antisemitic insults
>Insults in general were more creative and funny
>Chef was still alive
>Ms. Choksondik was still alive
>Dr. Mephesto was still alive
>Matt & Trey used their real voices
>Aliens and supernatural shit were more integral to the show
>The show was genuinely edgy and pushed the barrier
?

I am looking forward to Fractured But Whole though. It seems they put more work in their games as of late, rather than these pitiful half seasons we're getting.

Yeah

I agree with most of that, chef being dead is sort of out of matt and trey's hands.it's kinda fucked if you haven't heard about it
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/south-park-creators-reveal-scientology-made-isaac-hayes-stop-voicing-chef-a7307316.html

No.
SNES games were like $70 and many of them were about 5 hours long.

Why does everyone on Cred Forums love talking shit about shit they don't know about?

>memba when it was expansion pack not dlc
>memba when it SNES games were launching at $60-80 a piece
>memba when we called them fads and not memes
>memba when the quality of gaming wasn't about movie tie in cash-grabs
Fuckin' ET Landfill.
>memba how you would pay $50 for a puzzle game you can simply download for free on a phone now
>memba how your parents would pay huge out the ass internet costs and sacrifice their phone lines for you to get pvp'd by some faggot hacking ear collector piece of shit in D2

I memba how nothings changed, its always been scraping the barrel of consumerism.

MEMBER WHEN MOOT WAS STILL HERE?
I-I miss him...

>It's a, "I was too young to buy my own games when I was younger, so they were cheap! CHEAP!"

Video games have always ALWAYS been 60-70 dollars. Video games also used to be just as short.

The difference for me is, I enjoyed those games way more.

I'm just waiting for them to finally drop all topics about anything you can find on Tumblr -- be it gender crap, PC, or safe spaces.

They seem self aware enough to riff at themselves from time to time.

We do need more "dumb boy things" episodes to cancel out the social commentary overload.

Also, the antisemitism is still there. Just saying.

'Member Halo 3?
oooooh yeah
'Member infection?
I 'member!

M00t was a faggot. I'm glad he's no longer with us. God bless our gook overlord.

>The racist half of nostalgia
I was unaware nostalgia had a racist half.

South Park has literally always been about society/what's in the news since season fucking 1. You're probably just too fucking young to remember what the hell they were riffing on in the first place.

Remember when video games didn't cost so much to make, forcing devs to shill out DLC?

well now you are. You're welcome.

>Halo 3 turned 9 today

Think of your grandfather and how he remembered how non-diverse and safe his old neighborhood was

im pretty sure videogames cost so much to make now because people running the show get so greedy they demand games get shit out within a year. This means instead of having 30 people handcraft something good you are paying 3000 people to rush through shit in an unorganized fashion.

The end product ends up costing a fuckton more while being a fucking disaster, and they know this. That is why they dump lots into marketing hoping that they can just sell the game on hot air and promises.

videogames are a mess, but only because businesses are more business than good product.

What are you on about? The first seasons of South Park were the very definition of lolsorandumb.

>it's a "dlc exists so games have less content" post
>despite the fact that singleplayer games are longer than ever and multiplayer games have more content than ever
?

member Nintendo guys? member Mario? well now hes an iphone app.

this guy gets it.

Member means penis.

I just don't think I much like the whole multi episode story arcs. Episodes just feel thinner

Member when Cred Forums was good?

Bullshit.
It never was but you are here anyway .

member the alamo

member when you could own niggers?

Is it weird that I get nostalgic for the early 2010's (2010/2011/2012)? My memory is pretty shit, so I don't remember much before 2010.

Weird is just a concept made to isolate those who don't fit into the grain.

Remember when member wasn't a dumb shit baiting meme and dumbasses weren't swallowing hooks by the handful?

Me neither.

Nope.

South park was only funny when I was 12 year old.

You are completly right, but SP is still fun to me and I'm just glad they didn't go down as the Simpsons.