>cant play anything else
GIVE IT BACK UBISOFT

>le streamer viral maymay game

zoz

Give back what?

the alpha

>he didnt get a key

>he's looking forward to an Ubisoft game

holy fuck I assumed people couldn't be this retarded but here it is, right in front of my very eyes

>a good game is bad because of the publisher

>"social" button next to heavy knight
>literally go from slashing the enemy into pieces medieval style to compating stats and sharing emojis

Enough of a reason to never play this game.

"Social" meme ruins video games. Discuss

>M&B: Babbymode Edition

the social button just takes you to your profile
never tried the game,right?

>people whining over Orochi
>when conqueror is in the game
Explain?

the conqueror combo drains all the stamina if you do it more than once, the orochi can counter any attack from any direction and take a quarter of your health in the process with no penalty

>sheildbash
>free hit
>sheildbash
>free hit
>sheildbash
>free hit
>sheildbash
>free hit
Get nerf Knightfags

you're going to drop it within a month just like you retards did The Division, R6Siege, and whatever big title Ubisoft shat out a few months ago. get real.

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR
>Season Pass
>cut content
>NO CONTENT ON LAUNCH

Hmm? I know I am! XD

you mean
>shield bash
>free hit
>shield bash
>freehit
>shield bash
>no stamina
>try to hit
>so slow you get fucked
congrats you took off an amazing 20 percent of his health with that. also how the fuck do you not counter the shieldbash

Then why is it called social? It has to have some online shit like comparing stats,buying skins or inviting other players to play single player campaign together (hahaha so much fun)

>Being such an autistic turd that you can't play a game because of a teensie little detail

probably because its how you invite friends to join a squad or change shit on your profile.
and skins arent bought, you get gear thrown at you after every match and even if you have a specific equipment upgraded you can change the visual to a different one if you want while keeping the stats
still play siege after a year though

desu, kill yourself
ubisoft CAN crank out good games from time to time. Rainbow six siege was good, and the 17 hours I spent in the demo for this were good

A one detail that is an element of a bigger phenomena that is ruining video games you faggot

>R6Siege
Hold the fuck up nigger that game is actually good and has an actual community go fuck yourself

>compating stats and sharing emojis
the social button doesnt even do that shit you fucking autist

Sure, user.

>siege has more players now than at launch
>Season pass gives almost nothing and doesnt split content
>"LMAO DEAD ON ARRIVAL XD UBISHILLS"
Dude.

I think you mean shoulder bash.

Within six months.

>tfw furious orochis that can't handle shield/shoulder bash still can't make out the difference between it and a guardbreak.