If you heal or dps your retarded tanks never walk past the choke point

>If you heal or dps your retarded tanks never walk past the choke point
>If you tank your shit dps doesn't kill anything
Is there a worse map in this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tTjmgu1yv_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's super easy to take the first point desu, even with a shit team. I'll nearly always go Lucio on attack and quickly rush through on the right side and straight onto the point. It completely fucks up the defensive line and allows everyone else to stroll right on through the choke almost entirely unopposed.

Not gonna lie, i like overwatch but i don't think this game has a single good map, not a single one.

They have to have a horrible bastion/Torbjorn to let you get through

or just use mei

>Playing as mercy
>getting shit on the first obj
>Switch to mei
>Win the match
This game has some balance issues

All the hybrid point/payload maps are good.

This map is the worst for junkrat spam

WTF IS THIS SHIT GAME EVEN BUT ITS MUH FUN FUCK U NIGG THIS SHIT GOT 2 TWO GAMEMODES WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BUT LOOK AT ALL THE DIVERSE SHIT YOU CAN PLAY WAIFUUU NIGGA GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WIT DAT JAPANES HENTAI SHIIIIIIIIIIT

This is the strategy for all choke points.
Get niggers to turn around and chase you.

No one seems to get it on eichenwald though and just keep fighting under the death bridge.

Best map for bastion though all you bastion hater keep hating hes my bro bot

Mei is seriously great. Since I've started instapicking her and refusing to switch, I've won 300 points in plat and I hope I'll break into diamond next week.

The salt from teammates picking Genji and yelling at me for not picking Mercy is a great plus.

>try to watch overwatch esports
>nothing but pharah and junkrat spam with mercy revives
that shit got boring so fast

Genji is annoying as fuck to go against as mei

>it's a "Torbjorn thinks all he has to do is drop the turret and hang back instead of using his fucking gun and collecting scrap" map

Torb's who completely forget to throw down armour are the worst. They act as little insta health packs and are really useful when you throw a whole bunch down on a point.

Not as bad as people who keep demanding armour when I only have 50 scrap for personal defense.

>is there a worse game in the genre?
There's probably a couple, but I'd have to think about it

All your tank needs to do in this map is get a couple heroes into the room on the left to flank and this point is fucking easy to take.

>Practicing Genji in quick play
>I can't ult until the fucking torbjorn turret is down
>We have two McCrees and both are too stupid to take the turrets down
>I have to be the one on turret duty
>Peeking for turrets with genji is cancer because he throws projectiles so I have to tank hits to land all the shuriken or peek fast enough to not get hit but only land the first shuriken
>Defeat
I wonder why.

Surprised that are the characters of choice at the top level.

>we have two Mcrees
Then you should have swapped to something else. You don't need 3 DPS

They are not.

Lucio nerf when

Clearly we do when they can't take down a torbjorn tureet.

That was qp where you just tried to practice genji himself tho. You shouldn't have cared about winning

Mcree and Genji are both fucking useless against turrets though. Switch. Its the whole point of the game.

Hasn't it already happened twice?

Not enough if he still sees near 100% play

>McCree is useless against turrets
Is this real life?

they'd have to gut Lucio for him to no longer see the most play

Honestly they just need to add more supports so theres a real alternative

>Mcree and Genji
If you said Tracer, I could at least agree with you. But those two?

No matter how much they nerf LĂșcio, he still has AOE Heals and Speed, something literally no other healer has apart from Zen ult. He's always been top tier and always will be unless they bring some new hero with a form of AOE healing.

Wait why not just deflect?

Is this Sky temple?
Heroes of the storm threaD??

Deflect doesn't do enough damage to take it down

>it's a Reinhardt drops his shield to take a fire strike potshot episode

>symmetra
damn

She's actually my character character, but I know why she's down there at the bottom at the same time.

>play Rein
>call that you need to drop shield
>people still wait behind you and get rekt

>get placed at 2800
>next 3 games I have at least 1 hanzo shitter on my team who refuses to play any other character.
The ranking system is fucking broke, these cucks don't belong above silver.

I bet that Hanzo played better than you, didn't he?

The first point isn't the problem imo

The second one favors defense far too much. If you lose your momentum from capturing the first point at all, you're fucked.

>play Reaper
>go through the left chokepoint
>teleport into the window
>attack from behind
And thus, the entire defense is gone from the chokepoint.

Hanamura and Eichenwalde are worse than Anubis.

None of the KOTH maps are bad.

It's so fucking simple. 90% of the time they're holding left tunnel, so you rush right. If you wipe, rotate left and pick bridge on your way to the point.

Are you fucking retarded? Maybe your team needed a Mei and not a healer.

>Not deflecting turret shots as Genji
>Not taking pot shots as McCree

Start walking to towards cover when your shield gets low, not after it breaks Your team will get the message hopefully.

they can also open their eyes and see it cracking. i know it asks a lot from most overwatch players to not have tunnel vision.

The worst part is when you're playing Reinhardt and the 50 McCrees on your team are unable to hit the Tracer that's been running through your shield and sticking pulse bombs at you.

Ilios is fucking horrible.

Its a misconception that genji can easily take down turrets alone. There are some people that will get mad at you for not going in and trying to take out turrets. If the turrets were not aiming at genji then he can shuriken them from a distance but going close to it and trying to deflect it is not enough.

Mei is a fucking carry character on defense if I've ever seen one. She can block off ults with wall, stall, and completely deny pushes if atleast one other dps is alive and you ult the objective.

As a Rein main, I can't push forward if DPS can't kill a single dude. Shield only has so much HP. In fact, if that happens twice in a row, I just boost into chokepoint and kill a healer to get my team to understand pushing.

I cringe every time I see her on my team.

Almost never works, and when it does, a healer would have been better. In this meta of tanks healers, reaper and McCree shooting from the spawn point her only saving grace, the beam, is worthless.

They need to redo her, scramble her abilities, made the shield an ult, have the tp as an ability that need to do damage to generate charges, I don't know, but right now is not well though.

>Alternate walling yourself in a corner and sitting in the ice cube to stall until your teammates respawn
Feels good

I don't even play Genji and I still get pissed off at the "Genji counters turrets" meme because it leads to people on my team who suck at him to switch to him as a counter pick and then go in and die. The turret's firing rate is too slow for "lol dude just deflect" to kill it and the fact that it warns the entire enemy team that Genji is there beats the whole point of the character.

>Tfw Ana nerfs
Fucking good. This tank stack shit better end.

KOTH maps are inherently bad simply because the main game mode is KOTH, which makes dozens of heroes completely irrelevant. I have no idea why anyone likes those maps.

The turret has too much health for that to be effective. You get it down faster by throwing shurikens. Deflect is only for when you really need to avoid damage from it

People have datamined audio clips from the PTR of symmetra saying "10 charges remaining" and "shields amplified". She's probably getting a big overhaul soon. Hard to say if having ten charges makes the tele that much better though, because it always gets destroyed by flankers.

can i post now?

I read the Ana nerf

Not that big, just longer to charge, but with Ana you tend to sit on your ult so is not that bad, and she gets a buff with the grenade I think...

>Ilios
1/3 of that map is bad, I love the one with the hole and I love the one with the building by the edge, I don't like that one where there's 4 ramps going down onto the point.

>A hero that does his job, but doesn't have anything op, just a good part of the team.
>NEEEEERF NEEEEEERF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He does his job as a team healer without having to worry about healing, you want to nerf that?

The comp meta very recently has shifted to ana + reinhardt. Rein defends Ana while she grinds ults by healing him, then nanoboosts him once or twice a minute. It's very effective, and this is a direct response to that.

youtu.be/tTjmgu1yv_0

If you are having problems getting past the choke point try reaper, winston or batdog. Just teleport, leap or whatever to the back and make them fight on the point. At best you'll distract them.

>ban mei
Every map is now instantly improved.

NERF
JUNK
RAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT FUCKING NO AIM ALWAYS HOPPING ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING FUCKHUGE TIRE RADIUS PIECE OF RAT SHIT FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIMFUCKHIMFUCKHIMFUCKHIMFUCKHIM

t. Genji main

People still play overwatch?

honestly the only thing they really need to do is make his grenades more like the demoman's
ie no exploding on impact/ proximity after bouncing and less damage if they blow up from timer

Its to build up his ult.
t. Rein main

>get headshot while he drops it

NERF MEI RIGHT NOW

Though shit. Youll be glad later when he stuns the enemy team.

They confirmed a Symmetra buff coming sometime in November

Look it up if you don't believe me

Yes, hanamura

Playing hanamura on attack against a competent tojorn is fucking cancer, it's like the dustbowl of overwatch

No, going against a Mei on attack is pure cancer.

>spastic attack hanzo get shitty at you when play a tank how you're meant to

I'm there to soak damage not be your personal guard

Hanamura has only 1 route to attack, other map have 2 or 3. Mei can't ice wall everywhere, except in shitmura because "lol no flank route"

Yeah, that's what I meant. On Hanamura and to a lesser degree eichenwalde 1st point attack.

But there is one.

Shhh don't aggravate the silver ranks

>mfw people don't know about D.Va boosting/Junkrat double jumping to point A

Hanzo needs to be nerfed. slower ult charge, no less short range damage, smaller arrow hitboxes, more accurate scatter arrow are all valid options. He's a cheap character, and it's unfair as fuck to get headshotted near spawn when a lucky arrow hits from halfway across the map.

>reddit says hanzo is UP
>Cred Forums says hanzo is OP

Who is right?

the funniest thing about anubis is that if you try to outplay your opponents on offense you'll never fucking win.

but if you have a lucio and you just go fast you will always win on both points.

whaat

>that obligatory junkrat trap on the side door
Gets 2 or 3 people every game.

You can boost over the collapsed building as D.Va, or use two carbombs to double jump over as Junkrat

Can someone tell me why Mei is the greatest?

you shouldn't be penalized in comp for leaving way before the match even starts. If the two randoms instantlock dps I KNOW they're not going to get any kills so it's a waste of time to even bother playing

i defended you asshole
i said, he probably d/c'd since he left early
fuck you

Haha heehee hohoho! What a meme my friend! You are so right! Nobody plays overwatch anymore! You are so right! Hee hee ho ho hoooooooooo!!!! Such the funny guy! HEE LARIOUS MY FRIEND!!!

Freeze in 1.5, doesn't even have to aim, m2 with hitbox of Hanzo, ult the size of objectives that charge faster than Ana, immortality during self heal.