Battlefield 2142 is alive again, private servers went up on friday

Battlefield 2142 is alive again, private servers went up on friday

battlelog.co
You can also play BF2 there

Unlocks working properly, netcode is perfect, just letting you all know so you can get in on that Titan and walker action

bump

It's it a fan game or it it pirating?

Been playing for few hours now.

Some weapons are fucking weird, you can't see the projectiles or anything so you don't know where are you shooting.

How do I unlock more weapons.

How do I git gut.

How does squads work.

And most important question: how the fuck do I change keybinds. Everytime I change them in options nothing changes in-game.

just play and rank up, you'll unlock more shit
the unlocks page is on the right hand side of the multiplayer tab in the menu

can't help you with the binds I think they mentioned that the settings are a bit wonky in general

Using single fire mode helps a lot when engaging people who are far away from you. You unlock more weapons by leveling up, getting unlock points and spending those on skill trees for each class. Move carefully and be sure you spot the enemy first before he sees you

How the unlocking works, tho?

I have two items for each class, but when I levelled up, I could spend my unlock point only on those starting items... which I've already had.

Any way to use a grenade without having to switch to it as a weapon first and then clicking to throw?

yeah that's a bug, you gotta unlock them

I kinda wish that there were a couple populated 40-48 player servers since that's what I used to play back when this was in its prime. 64 is way more of a clusterfuck in 2142 than the more recent battlefields.

nope! welcome to 2007, where there was no dedicated grenade button

Welcome to an actual Battlefield game

When will unlocks stabilize?

I've never played this game. Should I try this, or is it only for nostalgiafags?

Well, that sucks, still thanks for the answer.

they fixed the ranks yesterday, unlocks are next in line

watch some gameplay on yt first, be sure to watch titan mode

I briefly played BF2, isn't it similar? But with giant robots?

That sucks.

I have fun, tho. When I was kid, my friend helped me to install this game on my brother's computer, but we had no internet so we played only with bots. Then we got internet, and with that came malware, so we had to clear install windows.

I liked that game so much, I bought it on-line second hand, but as a kid I din't known about cd-keys and on-line only. So when the game came, I could run it. I tried for several weeks to get working key or crack, but only thing got was adware.

Playing with real people is much more fun.

Each weapon has numerical key.
The grenade is number 7, so if you have fast hands you can switch fast.

it's on the same engine, so it's very similar

>could
*couldn't

It's bf2, but with 4 classes, mechs, spaceship mode, jump/droppods, etc

It's the actual game with the dlc, you can download it with their client.

So it's illegal? No thanks

very good, goyim!