Is it over already?

Is it over already?

I just got a decent phone to run this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pa6SGYWADU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, the craze of it is over pretty much.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

There's barely any online interaction between players so there wasn't much to begin with.

Here the gyms switch leaders very fast and I can often see others who play.

Tracking system is too shit at the moment, so it's not worth to only go out to catch pokemon. Better to have another reason and play in the downtime. Most enjoyable with a friend or two so you can compare.

If you live in a city, give it a shot.

You can't locate anything unless you wander around and get lucky, which has killed the sense of wonder.

All gyms are overrun with level 25~35 tryhards, which gives new players no chance of trying them.
And even then, I'm 28 and I just don't want to bother fighting through a level 5 gym with 3 2k+ Dragonites and 2 Snorlax just for 10 coins.

The initial lure is gone, now it's just a grindfest.

the fuck is this image about

That pictured caused so much salt on tumblr

Pokemon go obviously

>dat pic
kek
The fun thing is: it might happen for real
or already did

really makes you go hmm

Why?

>being this buttmad

They go bananas when older folks mock their generation.

The picture is ridiculous and they have a right to call the artist a faggot but it's funny how instant their rage and counter pictures crop up.

Damn, that saddle is fucking scary

>STOP MOCKING OUR GENERATION!
>Lol 2000s kids have NOO idea what they missed out in the 90s! EPIC

for what purpose

>saddle
it's a shell

underrated

I don't see them going on about us 90's kids unless it's ironic. A lot of tumblr stuff is pretty self aware.

I go there for pictures of birds and only pictures of birds. tumblr memes slip into my feed because people can't stay on topic

Whats wrong with the picture?

I don't even think the current generation played gen 1. Like I'm 25 and I started on gen 2.

I seriously doubt the current 18 year olds played red blue yellow or saw the show.

It was over after three weeks when tryhards figured out how to spoof GPS coordinates. Have fun getting knocked off by teleporting faggots.

>not just owning a bird

its like you enjoy being a pleb

It's actually pretty accurate desu.

It's still the most popular game in the world.

It's fucking dead. Literally no one plays it anymore.

It's suggesting anyone who plays PGO is a zombie being controlled by Nintendo or whatever

Money and a place to put it are stopping me. I play with the guys at the pet store, at least. They have a cockatoo who hates men, it's great.

I'm 22 and I remember vividly starting with gen 1, you're a special case.
I remember it clearly because I stopped giving a shit about those awful games pretty soon.

It basically embodies the "kids these days attitude" that festers within crotchety old fucks. You know, the type of people who shit on anything new or interesting simply because "Didn't have that in muh day! Can't be good."

OK

>forgot the log in for my club account
>support wouldn't help me get it back
Honestly the update to block rooted phones was pushing me away in the first place

Who gen1only here?

Yellow master race.

perfect

28 here, started with gen1 too
played the gen2 and when gen3 got around i just dropped pokemon

they started to turn mutated aliens, and i couldn't take that anymore
i kinda few sad about those kids who grow with those new gens thinking "this is pokemon!"

19 here

Started with red and yellow, back in like 1999 or 2000, maybe 2001. Watched the original series too. I dropped it at black and white but picked it up with the r/s remakes and will get sun and moon
every generation hates on the next, the millenials are just pussies.

though to be fair the only generation that actually likes the millenials tends to be the millenials themselves. Even gen z hates them

>tfw everyone on your city cheats

>people who shit on anything new or interesting
PoGo was neither.

>Tfw the only grey you met in real life was a grouchy old bird that lived in a pet store and would swear at everyone and peck at you if you went near it.

I still wanted one though.

>ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=5pa6SGYWADU

Nah. Things are just more quiet because normies left.

>having nostalgia over nick

There are three kind of people, faggots who watched nick for anything other than spongebob, rocko, or cat dog, turbo faggots who watched disney, and the future leaders of the world, who watched cartoon network

>Guy at town "catches" all 145 Pokemon at the first week, even regionals.
>Made it to the local news
>he says he cheated and used a emulator on fucking news
>everyone still treats him like an hero

>go for a walk/partying
>10-30 retards in the same spot every fucking friday and saturday night till 1+am

Don't misuse an hero. That's not what it means.

normies probably thought he meant some mr.robot shit

typo, my bad

all the "kids these days" satire art of Pokemon GO was validated by those two streamer idiots who got mugged playing this shitty game

this
it turned the phrase ambiguous

Birds smell terrible. I'm sure your house is a real treat

Who?

This. Ruined the whole thing for me.

>its a guy whose only experience with birds is shit owners, or horror stories he read online episode

nah m8

we ever had one thread to complete the image with this pic?

I knew 4 People with birds and theyou all smelled fucking awful mate. You're probably used to it because you live there but when someone comes over they notice it. Trust me bro