How many of you unironically call yourselves "Gamers"?

How many of you unironically call yourselves "Gamers"?

You are either a gamer or you aren't. If you are not a gamer, why are you on Cred Forums?

Who killed Hannibal?

SEASHELLS BY THE SEASHORE-PHEUS

REDPILL BLUEPILL MORPHEUS ORIFICE

MORPHEUS DRINKING A FORTY IN A DEATH BASKET

t. normalfag redditor

kek

I'd be as likely to use it as I'd call myself a "sportser" for playing Basketball. "Gamer" is too broad of a term.

Also is Hiro selling the server as we speak?

What did people do before ladders?

t. trolled by normalfag redditor

THAT FEEL WHEN I'M SCARED TO BE CALLED A GAMER OH GOD I'M SO SCARED

I'm a Gamergater

I call myself a gamer, along with a myriad other words that describe my various interests. One word descriptives are highly useful to convey such things when needed.

But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you think about it, whether you approve or disapprove. There's nothing a feeb like you can do to stop me.

MORPHEUS DRINKING A FORTY IN A DEATH BASKET

>feeb
trendstarter

The joke has been made you 13 year old memeerrrr!!!!

im a real sportser myself my friend
michaels and jordans, right
swingsh, all of the nets

I don't "call myself" a gamer, noob-sauce....life calls me a gamer and I play hard.

Seth Rogan and Sam Harris.

Can i get in the band???
Yeah.
What do i do??
You play sleigh bells.
Yeaaahhhh.

I do.

The self loathing thing is getting old, seriously. Being a gamer isn't what makes you a boring insufferable cunt.

Not me. Not a filthy normie.

I think the proper term for "sportster" is just "athelete"

I am a gaming enthusiast, you filthy plebeian.

Only hipsters get upset with people calling themselves that and only posers care about being known as that.

Video games are a hobby of mine, so I guess so in the same way that I could be considered a surfer because I surf every week or 2.

Athlete tends to more be about being proficient at them whereas gamer is used for anyone who just plays them. At least, I wouldn't call my fat friend I shoot hoops with an athlete.

I do. I've never gotten any dirty looks from saying it.

What are some games that let me join the army?

Who is this nigger?

I never really liked the word so no not really I don't really like people using the word either but I don't turn into a bitch when I hear it.

what is the best behavior route when someone calls you a volatile gamer

YOU LOOK CONFUSED, BOY.