⭐FFXIV⭐

Patch 3.4 is on Tuesday, this will be the patch that will save this game. If you thought Legion was any good, this is going to shit all over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hmayqfipd3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post your transmogs

So I play this game with my girlfriend right (she's a healer I'm a tank) and she's usually doing things like playing with my feet or touching my back while we do stuff so she doesn't have much time to 'deepees'. I can't tell you the number of times I've had fucking hairy sweaty nerdfucks try and tell my girlfriend how to play. I tell them she's doing her job and if they don't like it they can leave (she doesn't write too well otherwise she'd tell them off herself lol).

If that doesn't shut them up her favorite thing to do is link them her completed relic weapon. Then before we finish the dungeon I go all, “Later losers me and my gf are gonna go erp irl lol”. I could taste the asspain.

>that will save this game
By adding garrison missions. Yeah ok

>4 raid bosses
>a moderately hard primal that will be obsolete in a month
>2 dungeons
Not even a WoWfag but come on some. 3.4 isn't even that content heavy.

user, all it's adding that's different from any other patch they've had is apartments (fucking finally) and some RNG mission bullshit.

inb4 thread flooded by insecure wowfags

nice going op

The platoons system is already looking better than WoWs garrison system. Being able to dress them up is already +10 points over WoWs garrison system. The randomly generated followers that appear for each quest in the challenge log you do is a great idea because all it really does is let people autism so they can glamour their followers better.

FFXIV is also very good at expanding on previous features. Just look at his patch for example, they should have abandoned LoV and even Triple Triad long ago but they both continue to get expanded upon.
When Garrisons game back for Legion they were still the exact same thing.

Are we back?

>Being able to dress them up is already
Except we won't be able to do that.

Does the PLD AA Sword Oath buff make it stronger than DRK as OT now? Hell, MT too if you know what you're doing.

REMINDER TO FINISH COIL BEFORE THE PATCH

YOU CAN DO IT user, THERE'S STILL TIME! You want Alisae to be all deredere don't you?

>>a moderately hard primal that will be obsolete in a month

It's been confirmed to be easier than 'braindead tier' Nidhogg.

I left one year ago, when the warriors of loldarkness were introduced, seeing them being on the patch's main illustration makes it looks like absolutely nothing happened with them since. Am I right on that?

I don't care. I can rewatch the cutscene later after bothering with Coil shit.

wait, what? Why finish coil before the patch?

You don't get the cutscene if you haven't cleared coil by then. People who cleared get both scenes in their inn room, people who didn't get just the one.

what a sexist

There's already a thread

No wonder the threads keep getting deleted if you can't look at the catalog just once to see if there's any thread already up.

Exactly my point.

>it's another cuck that carries his (probably transexual) ADHD ridden girlfriend that defends being a burden on a every party they join because he has cyber sex

I kind of like it when girls talk down to me.

What the dicks are you talking about?

What cutscene is going away?

if you cleared coil before the patch Alisae is much more friendly towards you (for a few lines of dialogue/a cutscene).

If you haven't she acts haughty.

that's it

Who the fuck cares about that literally who?

She has never once been relevant to anything in the game.

how the fuck have you shitlord peasants not cleared this? ignoring the fact that you can just plow through it unsynced in 5min, it's year old content by now.

my FC fell apart after clearing turn 5, before second coil ever existed, and I just never gave a shit to try to find a new group. Also fuck pugs.

>290k subs

wew

you're gonna tell me you don't either have a tank or healer leveled and don't know at least 2 people willing to help out for 5-10min?
T13 is like a 4min fight unsynced with a 3man group.

Game doesn't need saving. It's good as it is.

Doesn't mean it can't get better mind you, but it doesn't need to be saved.

Though I've "only" been playing for about a year and still haven't gotten to the latest HW content, but I can say I'm content with the experiences I've been having.

I have everything except AST at 60, geared to at least 220. Why even bother doing unsynced? It's absolutely no fun.

Better than 1 million bots

I don't see how FFXIV is going to shit all over Legion.

It's even more of a "raid or die" game than WoW is.

Raiding is an awful, boring practice and is generally only practiced by awful, boring retards.

LOL

Is now a good time to get into FFXIV or will I be stuck grinding by myself while everyone is level 50+?
I haven't played an MMO in years but I see Cred Forums talk about this one often so now I'm interested.

Also how does the gameplay work? Is it standard MMO combat or is there some active time battle kind of element to it?

it's tab targeting combat like usual, the presentation kind of helps though.

apart from 4 man dungeons that you'll queue up for and get randomly matched with people for the game will be basically a solo experience until level 50.

It won't matter when you start now because you'll have to do all the story content to catch up regardless.

Thanks, I'll check it out and try and play for a while

What If I did everything except T13?

>what if i haven't cleared coil?

It's never too late, there are new players coming for the patch alone and old players run old content for glamour, roulette or helping guild members so you will always have someone to help you through, this week I have seen several Coil parties in preparation for 3.4 patch, and Coild are 1.5 year old optional content, I think you'll be good, as for the combat, it's your regular MMO rotation game however, some bosses are more movement heavy than others, vid related

youtu.be/Hmayqfipd3c

There's never really a "bad" time to get into XIV, there's also arguably never a "good" time to get into it either. The game still has the WoW issue of being a linear vertical grind, but it asks for a lot less investment, and for better or for worse there're a lot of catch up opportunities and progress resets. The way content is designed, it's a lot harder to "lose out" by starting at an off-period too.

I think the core combat system is an even weaker take on WoW's shitty combat, but I find the classes and dungeons much more interesting. PvP is a total bust though and not worth touching, and in most regards the game is slower.