a.pomf.cat/gooewh.mp4
strawpoll.me/11304789
replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=4937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ufo is bad because of bad gimmick
Shit taste
>ufo is good because of good characters, boss music, and cool boss fights
Good taste
>ufo is bad because the stages and stage themes are all inalienably shit, (except for the stage 5 theme) overpowering the somewhat good boss fights.
Patrician taste.

Nah
>boring Patterns
>Generic music stage 6 and byakuren theme was okay tho
>uinteresting characters
>Extra stage was laughably bad
The game did gave us Kogasa,but other than that UFO,LoLK,and TD are the worst in the series

I'm more casual for SA
>first game involving getting lifes through obtaining a certain number of life pieces
>dying on a boss non spell/spellcard won't let you get the life piece
I really hated that shit

I know this is bait, but at the very least it's a different flavor from the typical LoLK shitposting, so I'll bite.

I don't enjoy the UFO mechanic because it somehow manages to be overly generous with resources and a pain in the ass to work with at the same time. It's a busted mechanic that distracts from main point of the game and just feels tacked on like some sort of last minute addition. It doesn't reward you for playing well, it rewards you for playing in an arbitrary fashion, and punishes you for wandering too far up on the screen thanks to the way the UFOs work. Honestly, if you want to see the UFO mechanic done right (as in the player chooses which resources he gets based on how he plays), just play Shining Shooting Star. Probably the best Touhou fangame done in the style of a mainline game that I've ever seen.

I can kind of agree with the stage themes being pretty overrated. Stage 1 is fine, but gets monotonous after a while. Stage 2-4 are boring, stage 5 is ok, and stage 6 is simple yet hype.
As for the boss themes, I really enjoyed Ichirin's and Murasa's themes, at least.

>somewhat good boss fights.
Eh, they're ok I guess. Nazrin is kind of eh, Kogasa isn't really that fun, Ichirin just feels poorly designed at points, Murasa is pretty good, Shou is dumb, and Byakuren is pretty good.

IF YOU ARE SO HARDCORE
SAY MY NAME!

>the kinda-meh stage themes overpower the fuck-awesome boss themes
>interdimension voyage of a ghostly passenger ship is a bad song
>the game is bad because i dont like the music

Fuck off LoLK shitposter

You could just bomb if the going is too hard for you, you know?

I beat UFO in a third of the time it took me to beat SA. I'm not a fan of the gimmick but goddamn is it easy to rack up lives and bombs with it, I pretty much brute forced my way through the last two stages of the game without properly learning all the patterns.

>Every kind of criticism is bait
Typical LoLKuck

I already beaten the game on a long time on Normal
Sometimes I'm worried about playing on Hard

>I don't enjoy the DDC mechanic because it somehow manages to be overly generous with resources and a pain in the ass to work with at the same time. It's a busted mechanic that distracts from main point of the game and just feels tacked on like some sort of last minute addition. It doesn't reward you for playing well, it rewards you for playing in an arbitrary fashion, and punishes you for not knowing when to go up or not.
Fuck you and everything you stand for.

Benben

Hello marisafag

NOOOOO

Overbombing can ruin you, though. If you rely too much on bombs you'll end up in a position where you can't easily recover your lost energy and previously easy patterns can become devilishly hard if you have no power.

bad b8

I want buddhist heretics to leave this board

Only one thing to do, then.

Don't mind me, I'm just walking my dog.

The difference between UFO and DDC is that DDC rewards you for utilizing important mechanics with resources (auto collect and pattern capturing)
UFO is a gimmick.

PoFV?

You're not playing on lunatic so this post was pointless

>Taoism

Delete this

Is UFO like the easiest out of all of them?
I don't really know if these games are for me, I recently gotten my first ending in Lunatic. But it genuinely seems impossible to 100% the waves. Am I doing something wrong?

>Red, Blue, Green.
MASS EFFECT ENDINGS RUINED MY LIFE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UFO is typically regarded as one of the hardest games.
Cred Forums just loves being contrarian.

So with which game should I start?

Continent?

6 obviously

>The difference between DDC and UFO is that UFO rewards you for utilizing important mechanics with resources (route planning and memorization)
>DDC is a gimmick.
I want you to die.

North America.

I thought you just got your first Lunatic ending?

UFO on lunatic is the hardest game in the series actually

Why do fans read:secondaries like to portray Shiki as some little girl?? In PoFV her portrait is rather bulky, and in Reimu's ending which secondaries haven't seen she looks about as tall as Komachi, as well as being cheeky in her spare time so it doesn't really make sense to portray her as a little brat with breast envy.

Who's your fav malehu?

>Is UFO like the easiest out of all of them?
lol no, what gave you that idea

>not SA Lunatic
>not Legacy of Lunatic K

eh, I might play a round or two.

Flipping the games doesn't make your argument make suddenly make sense.
You are free to like UFO, I'm just giving my reasoning for not enjoying the game.

Ummm hello

>LoLKek
>Hard
Worst meme
You have infinite retries so it's literally the easiest game to bruteforce your way through.

SA Lunatic is much easier than UFO by an order of magnitude so I'm not sure I can believe you actually played these games

Ah, the game, not the difficulty. My bad

see
>inb4 b-but if you play it on this special and shoehorned mode

>fans
>read:secondaries
So which is it?

It's debatable but I think lolk is easier, mainly because the early game isn't as tough and it's easier to accumulate a billion extra lives in the first stages. UFO requires more planning and practice to get that many resources

probably because of this

>literally mentioned Legacy in the post
>"You have infinite retries"
LoLK shitposter confirmed for secondary.

delete this lolk is perfect and the most difficult and and and the has the best cast and it's the best of the best and has no flaws

>playing the casual save state based point device mode

Call when you get a Lunatic 1cc legacy mode with Marisa fagtron.

Oh. 6 or 8

I always found the last ship to be much harder to hit then the ufo

see
>he thinks that shit's the main mode
lol, also even if it were you can get a shitload of resource in the first 2 stages and then bomb the fuck out of everything like no other game
Like a clockwork
Or should I say cuckwork?

>being this butt blasted over a game about a witch and a rabbit shooting aliens and clowns

>forgetting stage 4's theme

But that's part of the title.

>being this anal devasted that you're shit game is nothing but a shitty IWBTG shmup clone with a meme cast made to appeal secondaries

PD mode is still harder than UFO,UFO shower you with bombs,meanwhile in LoLK you have to actually plan when and where you want to use your bombs,otherwise you'll end with 00/99+ and brute force your way through the spellcards.What your saying is the equivalent of saying Super Mario is harder than Dark Souls,because Mario only gives you a certain amount of lives.

Nice memes retard, also nice excuse. Playing point device mode is the most casual shit you can do. The game is not even that hard you crippled retard, and if you can't play legacy mode then i feel sorry for you.

Pocket size is better.

>ZUN literally said Legacy no-hit is the canon route
>B-B-BUT MUH POINTDEVAISU

I think it's fucking obvious I meant LoLK Legacy Lunatic, but if you want to be this much of a pedantic piece of shit, then yes, I meant LoLK Legacy Lunatic.

>le dark souls argument

Good job idiot.

Are you still here?

Are you retarded or just pretending?

You can get full bombs by the end of stage 2 and even then you can't compare a game with a few lives and a game with infinite retries.

Fucking retard

>hurr durr if you don't play on this meme mode and bomb everything you're scrub
Kill yourself and that shitty kuso game of yours

TD is the easiest

PD mode is absolutely not harder than UFO. Try UFO on Lunatic before making stupid comments

>there are people ON THIS BOARD
>RIGHT NOW

Honestly LoLK was a mistake.
It doesn't know what it wants to be.

TD is pretty hard. You don't have many lives and it's hard to not fall asleep playing it

LoLK on Lunatic is considerably harder than UFO on Lunatic.

Yeah.

I don't believe you

Said no one ever.

Can you host?

Post yfw you will NEVER be this butthurt over a game about shamans kicking rabbits and a widow

It's a hard game with a great resource mechanic and fun graze mechanic.
Not perfect but it's pretty good.

I just wanted more bunnies. Using "dreams" to get close to the moon pretty much trivialized SSiB.

And then there is the fact Reimu never really used her new god powers after that as well for some strange reason.

Sure.

50.172.43.11:10800
adonise

join whenever you can, etc.

>tfw this thread is just trolls trolling trolls.
Tried to warn you.
But you don't actually care, do you?

Here mfw you have no argument left and have to resort to shit reaction pics

>hard
IWBTG is not hard
>great resource system
lol you can get full lives and bombs by the end of stage 2
NICE RESOURCE MECHANIC ZUN

They were really boring characters but at least they weren't walking memes that rely on shitty wacky clothes to set them apart.

>I have no argument so I'll meme
Try playing on Lunatic and see if you can use those bombs accordingly I guarantee you by the end of stage 3 your bomb supply will be limited
>and even then you can't compare a game with a few lives and a game with infinite retries.
Than why the fuck are you comparing LoLK PD mode to UFO you fucking idiot
Yeah it is some spells and non spells in LoLK requires pixel perfect movement.Not to mention the increase hitboxes in bullets,bullet sponge enemies,and a stage 5 boss that has to survival cards,face LoLK is the hardest game in the series

You can't really expand on characters a whole lot in just 1 game like this. They would be more fleshed out in an other game or in the mangas.

>Try playing on Lunatic and see if you can use those bombs accordingly I guarantee you by the end of stage 3 your bomb supply will be limited
Nigga you can get full resource thanks to the graze mechanic

Lunatic only makes it easier thanks to the high amount of bullets

>lolkfags don't even play the game they defend
Not surprised desu

UFO is the fourth hardest game in my opinion as a shitter who only plays on Normal. LoLK > GFW > SA > UFO.

Rome wasn't built in a day, user.

How ass annihilated can one person be

It's just a videogame, user

Please stop trying to turn Marisa into a boogie man.
If you keep doing this shit, we won't have any 2hus left to post.
Thanks!

Two words: Curved lasers

Fuck the phases zun goes through.

>Implying I like Marisa to begin with

Looks like you have lost my friend
Looks like you have no arguments left to defend your kusoge
Looks like in the end I was right

What did I lose? You're still THIS angry at a videogame for no reason

I love LoLK threads

>HAHA U MAD

Is this all you've got left?
How sad

I never said you couldn't get full resources the challenge comes from managing your bombs.
>Lunatic only makes it easier thanks to the high amount of bullets
lol no you can't bomb through everything in lunatic mode especially since enemies have huge health sponges after stage 3

>enemies have huge health sponges
What am I even reading?

Kill yourself secondary

>he still thinks i'm part of his little argument about why this particular videogame is an affront to his continued existence

He would probably have more if your argument wasn't baseless.
Stupid shitposter.

Nice buzzwords lolk apologist
You know I'm right and you can't accept the truth

If you don't wanna argue over video games, why are you here?

Dumb secondary
Doesn't even have 2hu pics

>enemies have huge health sponges
What? Do you even understand the game?

>all these assumptions
Don't ever stop posting, faggot

Oh so didn't play LoLK otherwise you should no about fairies in stage 3 that shoot the red triangular bullets,or what about the doremy omni directional laser spell,even at full power can take some time to kill.Do also remember the fairies in stage five that shoots lasers while you also avoid the smaller star bullets.or what about clownpiece having full health on two of her spellcards.Did you play the game or what

Don't fight guys, you're scaring me

Learn to write you fucking marisafaggot

gg

>people still reply to shotty
You reap what you sow, remember that.

ggs to you too

>I don't actually know why you fly a little girl. I guess it's like, a theme, or something?

I miss that laterson video

>you should no about fairies in stage 3 that shoot the red triangular bullets
so?
>can take some time to kill
wow so revealing
faggot
>Do also remember the fairies in stage five that shoots lasers while you also avoid the smaller star bullets
I'm having a hard time trying to read your post, but how does this change anything?
>what about clownpiece having full health on two of her spellcards
You tell me

>Says the clown shitposter

I'm sure it's just shotty replying to himself at this point.

Do you fags even remember this section those fairies took to long to fucking kill

All me

claim your best friendo
i pick coolest dork

>LoLK shitposter
>not a secondary
pick one

>I'm having a hard time trying to read your post, but how does this change anything?
Because the fairies took to long to kill,longer than any other familiars in any other touhou game

I pick her too

he died for your sins
now back to farm, cattle

just dodge the bullets

I got coolest dork right here.

>one instance.
I guess PCB had too many bullet sponges too because of the end of stage 4.

We finally got a great game after SA with amazing gameplay and a wonderful cast with really well designed characters and everyone ignored it because they were too busy fapping to boats.

After that ZUN decides to rush a new mainline game, he based the game on fucking IWBTG and made a meme cast that relies on shitty wacky clothes like the american flag or a weird t-shirt that says something silly like "welcome hell"

>People completely ignored and dismiss the first one
>They love and circlejerk over the other even though it doesn't deserve to

How am I supposed to feel?
You think I deserve this?
You think this is funny?
You think she deserved to be forgotten over that hell slut?

But that's the lamest dork.

EoSD isn't getting past the 2nd screen, using touhoucrap and japanese locale and all that

get a trip so we can filter you

>no one pays attention to DDC
Shotty confirmed for delusional. Also, you forgot your Seija.

>We finally got a great game after SA with amazing gameplay and a wonderful cast with really well designed characters
We did?

try playing the game in japanese, see if it makes a difference

How does touhou know what air-conditioners is

But no one does

The game is really underrated also that's not how you spell Raiko

Dumb koishit poster

Rinnosuke.

Kappa
Yukari
That science bitch from the PC-98 games

>But no one does
Bitch, DDC is the favourite game of multiple of the most regular posters here.

>also that's not how you spell Raiko
Of course not, scat boy, I spelled Seija. Fuck off shotty.

yeah that's what I tried. Any one help?

Why does Marisa sometimes sound like a redneck in certain translations?

I find Rinnosuke, am I gay

who wins

>DDC is the favourite game of multiple of the most regular posters here.
Yeah, that's why everyone posts clowns and sluts

>scat
Fucking kill yourself you sick shit

>using touhoucrap

lol

I'm seeing conflicting art styles here

Shitty translators.

The game had LOTS of artists.

commie-tier translators

Do people hate Clownpiece?

Is anyone on Cred Forums any good yet.

I mean we can even go as low as counting being able to do some no bomb Lunatic 1ccs.

Speaking of Sengoku Gensokyo, what should I do? I've secured the south west and about to take human village from SDM, but once I do that Ill get gangbanged by Shinki Cirno and Alice in addition to Remilia. SDM is pretty beefy and has the OP characters like Suika.

>Stroll into thread
>UFO loving shitters are getting well and truly blown the fuck out yet again
Pottery.

Friendly reminder that there are people in this thread that find UFO bosses difficult.
Friendly reminder that these literal shitters think their opinions hold any weight when they are well known for being dog shit at the games.

a.pomf.cat/gooewh.mp4

Webm related. Me perfect pacifying the third stage boss in this "hard" game on lunatic.
>Mfw I have literally perfect pacified the first 4 bosses in this dog shit game

I challenge you shitters to pull that off in any other game of your choosing. You literally can't. UFO is piss easy.

Classic case of get good t.b.h

>gooewh.mp4
>Webm related

you people are shitposting about LoLK, when more soerious things like Tasofro selling out the franchise to enterprises is actually happening?

you guys are the worst

That font is awful.

Hi MaZe

Sauce on the anime?

Who cares toehoe is recycling anyway

give up

>translating an accent to convey roughly the same thing as the original text is being shitty and commie-tier
Let's see you do better, maggots.

>TD's extra
This will never be not funny

2hus are very cute

Trans aren't cute

>le 2hu is le selling out meme xD
Out of my thread. Now.

You forgot to post "your" TD record lmao.

>my thread

could you elaborate on that?

Not him, but just because I post Sumi a lot doesn't mean the majority of people here wouldn't prefer playing Soku over ULiL.

Danganronpa 3.

No need, I have an endless supply of fanboys posting it for me anyway. See Let's see you pull a WR out of your ass in under a month with little to no prep, my casual friend.

Will Zun ever top this

But Miko is cute

Where did that come from?

I never mentioned, soku, ULiL or fucking sumireko
>n-not him
I should've known it was you SAmireko
End yourself

Did I hurt your feelings?
I wonder if that's a category, cuz I just got a record

Country Bumpkin =/= ze
Ze is boyish and tough, the closest you can get in English is light usage of proper contrations and some slang.

>Devastated shitter crying because he will never get a WR
>Probably can't even 1cc the games on anything above normal

Sheer delight to read posts like this in all honesty.

How can filthy fucking buddhists even compete?

It's okay to be a fag.

my favorite game is PoFV

Go to bed RG.

>Get a WR on something completely irrelevant
>Brag about it on anonymous vidya board

Sad, isn't it?

Also I've got my lunatic 1ccs, but you don't see me reminding everyone about it, do ya?

yeah...

Why?

I know.

I'm way worse than RG user.

I don't really like regular shmups all that much but games like TSS are great.

Maybe it's the shorter nature of matches and the random bullet barrages.

Nothing brings more joy to me in these threads than watching some irrelevant literal who try to downplay a world record just to save face after getting BTFO.

Post those lunatic 1cc's. Let's see you struggling through the games my asshurt friend.

I'd much prefer "Bitch, get out of the way!" be the norm than backwater redneck.

Its not like it really matters. There aren't any large pofv tournaments, and I don't think there are even normal ones anymore.

EoSD, MoF, SA, and various others like Impossible Spellcard have better soundtracks

they end up not fighting and instead work together to reach many deals that benefit them both

>Where did that come from?
You were implying that just because Clownpiece is posted a lot, people preferred LoLK over other games. That's just dumb.

>I should've known it was you SAmireko
If it makes you feel better. For the record, I do like DDC best out of all the games.

>irrelevant literal who
But that's you my autistic friend

Why don't you come back when you get a WR on something that people actually play?

>inb4 hey guise I just got a WR for HRtP on easy

What a fucking joke, I literally can't stop laughing

Please continue to amuse us with your 2013 replay over and over again

Maybe one day you'll get a WR for the most butthurt 2hu player
Is that irrelevant enough for you to be proud?

I didn't give you permission to post trash

>the closest you can get in English is light usage of proper contrations and some slang.
it's almost like that's what's being done

wooooow

>i prefer actual mistranslations because i'm a secondary
fuck off

There's still an active PoFV irc, right?

I haven't visited it for years, so I wouldn't know.

well does anyone want to play videogames?

>The shitter of Soku and the faggot who begged his butt buddy for a WR are trying to out shitpost each other.
Hilarious. It's like watching monkeys fight in a cage.

Someone's assdamaged for no reason again.

>This entire cringe worthy post.

Loving every single one of these laughs tbqhwy.
Why don't you come back when you have a WR at all? Better yet, why don't you do what all the japs failed to do and beat my WR?

>Conveniently tries to dodge posting his scrub-tier 1cc's

So you clearly can't even beat lunatic.
When will these secondaries learn?

What kind of video games?

>he didnt 1cc SA on lunatic

Something inaccurate that doesn't remind me of my family reunion is better for me, yes.

There's a difference between peppering your speech with the occasional contraction and speaking like a texan hick. It's the fault of the translator for not understanding this.

video games with netplay user

Maze brings out the worst in anybody he speaks to

That's alright then. There's always one person at least who wants to play PoFV in here.

Like Quake?

>cringe worthy
>says the faggot that can't tell the difference between webm and mp4

>all the japs failed to do
Who? They don't waste their time on meme categories, stop deluding yourself
You are a failure

>non-2hu pics

I see, so you are also the usual shitposter, no wonder you are so butthurt about it

Someone keeps posting trash for no reason again

Or any Super Nintendo game when played on ZSNES!

>Something inaccurate is better for me, yes.
you can piss off then

you have no reason to be in this conversation

>and speaking like a texan hick.
which is not what's happening

are you retarded?

You make me sad user

Isn't that what certain chilean used to play?

Yeah, I noticed. I'm not giving these nerds any more of my (You)s, but I think they'll keep going by themselves either way.

What about Super Metroid can you play it online on the ZSNES? I really like Super Metroid.

>ZSNES

You could take turns controlling Samus, yeah!

@352946609
>Implying I want your filthy (You)s
kyssu

nah, he never touched that one

>which is not what's happening
It totally is, though.

>tfw too busy for MBA-N
>tfw not busy enough not to keep checking this thread
>tfw this thread will not stop being shit
>tfw i don't have sad nanohas to attach to this post

Whoa, that's amazing!

>Still being this triggered by me calling it a webm
My little asshurt user can't be this mad.

>Who?
omega, the guy who I effortlessly took the WR off, who tries and fails to retake it daily.
You should watch his streams, my secondary friend.

>I see, so you are also the usual shitposter
Touhou is shit.
Implying I don't come here just to remind you shitters how bad you are lmao.

this is a special kind of hell

It really is!

Shut up you tech illiterate cuck, no one here cares about your shitty meme category drama.

>Touhou is shit.
Oh boy just when I thought you couldn't be more pathetic

Actually no, ZUN himself knew I could do it.

MaZe is literally my favorite 2hu player on Cred Forums.

Hello MaZe

>"Sh-shut up, stop it already waaah!" - the post

>Oh boy just when I thought you couldn't be more pathetic
Says the guy posting meme 2hu's like the autistic drummer. Tip top kek.

can you guys stop avatarfagging thanks

Same, I want to suck MaZe-sama's dick holy shit.
I want him to whisper how bad UFO is into my ear as he fucks me.

I thought you said Touhou is shit
Why do you care about which 2hu I post?

You know I kinda feel sorry for you, being so retarded must be hard

Get on IRC.

Share the channel if you are so brave

But I only want to talk to MaZe and not the rest of Cred Forums.

>I thought you said Touhou is shit
wtf I love touhou now

>Why do you care about which 2hu I post?
>Posts benben now
Nigga, are you actively trying to have the worst taste in 2hu's imaginable?
Add Ichirin to your list next.

>You know I kinda feel sorry for you, being so retarded must be hard
Aww, you wound me user.

Give me 5, need to reinstall the old client I used. New hard drive.

>muh safe hugbox
Kill yourself

My taste in 2hus is pristine
You also sound pretty buttblasted, that's nice to know

>see an old friend shitposting on Cred Forums and want to talk to him via IRC PM
>>muh safe hugbox

>IRC PM
Look at this beta faggot

>Replies have gotten smaller and smaller and now only consist of Cred Forums buzzwords

How boring. At least on /jp/ I used to have dedicated shitposters that at least tried to argue with me for multiple threads at a time. In comparison, you are shit.

But seriously user-kun, if you can't keep up, don't bother replying to me at all tbqh.

strawpoll.me/11304789

>Got completely BTFO
>Y-you are b-boring user-kun

MY FUCKING SIDES

Not him but I was able to 1cc UFO and DDC, without even knowing how the final bosses were, so I'm compelled to believe that they are easy unlike IN or SA, which took multiple tries for example.

How I git gud in MoF?

>Replies have gotten smaller and smaller and now only consist of Cred Forums buzzwords

>Posts this
Pottery in its most finest form.

Hello maze's bitch

I'm not sure how to interpret "better joke".

Press X.

Someone just start dumping porn to get this shit 404'd

>buzzwords

Is that how you do damage control?

What a fucking cuck, why don't you do the world a favor and kill yourself?

Also learn to quote you fucking retard

Marisa B

Practice a lot
Don't be afraid to bomb
Hold shift for focused movement

>"H-haha cuck fucking SJW what a big guy"
Love me some high quality Cred Forums-tier humor.

>why don't you do the world a favor and kill yourself?
Why would I do that, when making you baww like a faggot is oh so satisfying?

>Also learn to quote you fucking retard
The fuck are you talking about you silly cunt?

replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=4937

>Love me some high quality Cred Forums-tier humor.
Lol, so you are an actual cuck

>is oh so satisfying?
yeah we can totally tell that you are le epin troll

>The fuck are you talking about
Can't you read you fucking faggot?
Are you handicapped?

>You will never be broken to the point that your grammar and post quality takes a nose dive to this degree
Easy.

>Can't you read you fucking faggot?
All I read was you crying about not being able to quote when I quoted just fine?

No idea what it is you're reading, my ass devastated friend, lel.

So MaZe aside, who is the best player ITT?

You know, for all I hate MaZe for being the pure essence of faggotry, I'm happy that he's here. He's the only one that can show Shotty his place.

Go MaZe! Make that moron kill himself already! I believe in you!

Me

This. MaZe is king when it comes to blowing people the fuck out.

>You will never be this buttblasted to the point where your entire post says "easy"

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then I'm afraid we can't keep having an actual discussion.

Come back when you've got something to say you cuck.

Hello maze's little bitch, are you done sucking his cock?

All I see are two faggots shitting up a thread.

Whoa! Post your scores.

>are you done sucking his cock?
I hope I never have to stop!

>posting endings
DELETE THIS

You misquoted
again

>People supporting me despite me bullying them for liking UFO
Doushio~

>Come back when you've got something to say you cuck.

Come back when you can actually provide a reply of you clearing a game on lunatic. :^)

I'll even let you post an easy clear like PCB where you're at your best.
I bet my shitty little ichirin pacifist has more skill poured into it than your entire run lmao

BTFO
T
F
O

Please teach me how to play EoSD

>Le smiley face of devasted butt
Typical

lamaoing right now desu, why don't you post your shitty IRC hugbox here?

Are you afraid of something? I bet you have a bunch of cocksucking mods to keep you company.

Route planning & memorization aren't game mechanics, just skills relevant to the genre. Stay mad and wrong.

Shoot the enemies

I'll give you my super sekrit IRC details where only super players go if you provide us with one of your replays so we can all kek heartily at how shit you are.

Sounds like a fair trade to me.

And yes, I'm surrounded by nothing but mods who are in a constant state of sucking my cock.

Shoot the bullet

IRC first, replays later

I can't get past the intro screen

Not gonna happen, I know you're too shit to even pull a simple loony 1cc off.
The fact that you're terrified to post something showing off your skills says everything.

You're a secondary in every sense of the word.

But that's okay, making shitty secondaries feel bad is what I'm best at.

>b-b-but they don't count

>Not gonna happen, muh safespace where faggots suck my small dick shouldn't see me get BTFO live
Spoken like a complete beta faggot

>The fact that you're terrified to post something showing off your skills
I don't need to prove anyone anything, I may be a bit autistic but I'm not pathetic

>But that's okay, making shitty secondaries feel bad is what I'm best at.
I thought you said Touhou is shit, why do you suddenly pretend to be a "primary"?

>avoiding showing proof of his sick epin lunatic 1cc this hard
Holy shit, shotty confirmed for bonafide secondary cuck.

Why do they even need an IRC if they're basically the only ones posting in the thread right now?

You know, if you're gonna samefag, you could at least use a 2hu pic

Y'know, at least TRY

attention

>Spoken like a complete beta faggot
He says right before posting this
>I don't need to prove anyone anything, I may be a bit autistic but I'm not pathetic

Ahahahahahahaha holy fucking shit, where oh where did I put my sides this time?

>I thought you said Touhou is shit, why do you suddenly pretend to be a "primary"?
I have a world record. I'm a primary for life, no matter how much that hurts your feels. :^)

>I'm not pathetic

Press 'Z.'

Z is Japanese computer game for 'yes.'

Attentionwhore to Attentionwhore combat

S E N D H E L P
E
N
D

H
E
L
P

>Ahahahahahahaha
Just how buttblasted are you? This is hilarious

Also that's not what being a primary mean you dumb shithead

But it's true
Who else brags about shitty irrelevant shit on anonymous vidya boards?

What if MaZe and Shotty (literally who?) are the same person.

>Just how buttblasted are you? This is hilarious
Oh I'm sorry, is my laughing at you for saying such pathetic shit hurting your feelings?

Let me just quote that again.
>I don't need to prove anyone anything, I may be a bit autistic but I'm not pathetic

Jesus christ, what were you thinking when you thought posting a line like that was a good idea?

>Can't 1cc a touhou game on lunatic
>Doesn't know what a primary is
>Makes 10/10 cringe worthy posts
You're right, you are indeed autistic.

>and Shotty (literally who?)
t. shotty
Don't try to escape from MaZe's scolding, you piece of shit.

>Who else brags about shitty irrelevant shit on anonymous vidya boards?
So it's irrelevant just because you can't do it?

Of course it is. He can't do anything.

MaZe please, this is too much...

>he thinks he's a primary cuz he got a 1cc on one game
That's just sad, also how can say something like that when you literally stated that "Touhou is shit"? hmm? That's what I thought

>what were you thinking when you thought posting a line like that was a good idea?
Dunno, what were you think when you thought that coming here with your IRC butt buddies to "support" your amateur shitposting was a good idea?

There you are, and some samefagging on top

Looks like you are so useless, you can't even win against me alone

t. The real winner of this argument

Post yfw you'll never be Anthony Burch, Randy Pitchford, a Battleborn player or shotty

So you are not even gonna reply this time
How pathetic

>That's just sad, also how can say something like that when you literally stated that "Touhou is shit"? hmm? That's what I thought

I get a free pass to say what I like about the games. I am the best after all.

Meanwhile, you can't even 1cc a game. While using bombs even. Like what the fuck, be quiet nigga, you're irrelevant lmao.

>Dunno, what were you think
What was that?
>Ruined so hard that he can't even string a simple sentence together
>Paranoid as fuck after getting BTFO, to the point that he calls everybody that's posting about you being an embarrassing cunt a samefag

Comedy gold. This thread has proven to be a bountiful one.

Still waiting on those replays. That would be the cherry on top of this kek wild ride.

>smug anime reaction pic
>smug anime reaction pic
>smug anime reaction pic
>smug anime reaction pic

Is this how pathetic /jp/ really is?
This is the lowest an argument can possibly go
Don't even care about this shitty game just passing by this circus to laugh

>There you are, and some samefagging on top
>Looks like you are so useless, you can't even win against me alone

>he's so ass nuked, he can't go two sentences without contradicting himself
wtf i love MaZe now

>posters counter didn't move
Literal who confirmed for being buttblasted

>posters counter didn't move

/jp/ has actual good threads about gameplay. Even when MaZe shitposts, the people in /jp/ actually play the games at a decent level and can actually have meaningful conversations with him.

>I get a free pass to say what I like about the games. I am the best after all.
This kind of shit needs no commets desu

>you can't even 1cc a game
But I can, in fact I bet I have more 1ccs than you because I don't focus on a single shit game and a shitty meme category.

>What was that?
Me not giving a fuck because, honestly you don't deserve it

>Paranoid
Is that why they also post non-2hu pictures?
Man we've got so many new people this night :^)

Still waiting on that IRC cahnnel. That would be the cherry on top of this massacre.

>blaming this on /jp/

Go back to >>>/poosh/

I love the /jp/ gameplay threads. Shotty can't shitpost those (and he tries!) because people over there are knowledgeable enough about the games to collectively shoot down his retarded, false arguments, every single time.

Get 4chanx newfriend

>and he tries
Prove it

Nah, our friend shotty over there isn't new, he's just a giant pathetic meme.

>I'm totally not MaZe guise
cuck

What happened MaZe?
Did you run out of pictures, arguments? or both?

Why are you moving goalposts and trying to convince everyone here that I'm "worse" than you?

The /jp/ threads are indeed quality.
There's nobody in those threads that lie about their skill level for one.

Meanwhile, on neo-Cred Forums, we have who can't even provide a simple replay.

That's how you know you're dealing with a massive shitter. T.b.h, I don't even know who this guy is, but if he's a regular shitposter in these threads, just call him out for being a secondary that can't provide replays and he'll go full damage control, as you're seeing now.

>Is that why they also post non-2hu pictures?
Confirmed paranoid as fuck.

Still waiting on those replays, my shitter friend.

>inb4 he edits out the (You)s and posts his """"proof"""" that this is totally not him

Nobody needs convincing, going by the strawpoll.