Alright sweety, go pick out one game and a snack and meet me at the register

>Alright sweety, go pick out one game and a snack and meet me at the register

What do you get Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Xenogears-Sony-PlayStation-1-1998-/162208302905?hash=item25c45e4739:g:Ay4AAOSw8d9UylJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get this 7

Buck bumble and jelly beans

I read a story about some chick who won two free movie and game rentals a month for life from Blockbuster for winning some raffle.

Poor lady.

Holy shit I'm sad now, VHQ was the best. :( I'd pick Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon and that expensive popcorn I wasn't allowed to have but sometimes on special occasions.

BattleTanx Global Assault and Twizzlers.

i was never allowed to get a snack there, she said it was overpriced

God tier taste, user.

fine taste

Psychic force and Nestlé buncha crunch. I'd get home and make popcorn and mix the crunch into it.

Pic related and butterfinger BB's

>youll never have sleepovers with n64 multiplayer again, not a care in the world

killin myself now bye

>Megaman legends

My nigga

Let's add a movie to the mix

>game
N64 Rainbow Six

>movie
Evil Dead 2

>snack
buncha crunch

>the one time I did this was in 2004
>rented the Finding Nemo game and got some weird multi-coloured popcorn

Twisted Metal 3 and sour gummy worms

>buying snacks at blockbuster
>not going to bulk barn down the street and getting snacks

twisted metal 2

>and a snack

no thanks mom, there's pizza rolls in the freezer and dad is getting a case of surge on his way home right now. also i'm still eating those dunkaroos, pizzarias, and squeeze-its you got me last week. you're the best mom!

Replace N64 Rainbow Six with Ghost Recon for the Xbox and you might be me.

Bomberman 64 and a Crunch bar

>Bomberman 64

just reading that made me feel comfy

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and a chocolate milkshake

>tfw shit tier internet has forced me to rent movies again

Pic related, mortal Kombat the movie and fucking gummy bears. Why can't I go back in time? I am literally killing myself right now, brb

going to a redbox machine is not renting movies, that's like saying you're going on vacation but you're lying on the pavement behind your apartment

who said i go to a redbox? i go to an actual store

>not going to neighborhood mom-and-pop video stores with the arcade machines and the fancy curtain hiding the adult section
It's like you fags liked having a limited selection of games/movies.

I don't know about the game, but the snack was always chocolate covered peanuts that came in a yellow package. They were delicious and I haven't eaten any in years, thanks for reminding me OP.

WWF and snowcaps.

I got a different game every single time I went through.

OP it's sunday, these are threads for friday my dude.

Speaking of this, I miss having friends.

some ps2 and candy

Forgive my ignorance mate, didn't know. I'm gonna leave this one up but remember that for the future.

Gex 3D and Cadbury's Astros

Take me back

Brave Fencer Musashi and Buncha Crunch
I must have rented that game a million times.

More tales of the video store? Alright
>Rented Xenogears because I love mecha, especially Gundam Wing as it was on Toonami at the time
>Knew nothing about the game but loved the shit out of it because it had huge robots
>God damn, this game is long
>Rent it again
>Played more
>Rent it again
>Played more
>Went to go rent it again but it wasn't there
>Fucking months go by
>Had three small video stores in town, none of them had it
>Tried to buy it online, nobody was selling it
>More months pass
>Hollywood Video was selling their older games because the PS2 and Dreamcast were out and they had to make room in the store
>Search through heaps of games, all of them around 5 to 10 dollars
>UNHOLY GOD OF FUCK I FOUND IT!
>FUCKING XENOGEARS!
>...
>........
>............................... 40 fucking dollars....
>............................... in 2001 dollars...
>Ass load of scratches, looked like someone's cat got to it
>I was a dumb kid but I wasn't that dumb
>Bargain with the cashier
>"Sorry kid, take it or leave it."
>Fork over the cash
>Holy shit it plays!
>Beat the game a few times
>Had the discs until 2011 when my asshole brother-in-law sold it for 20 god damn dollars to buy meth

Man you kids that grew up without the video store don't know what you're missing.
Probably wondering why I said Hollywood Video and not Blockbuster, and the reason being is because we didn't have Blockbuster in western Washington state.

There is a place here in Ontario where two guys bought a blockbuster they used to run and rebranded it (slightly) and are still running it now. It's fucking huge, full of games and dvds/blurays for rent and purchase and it IS a fucking timecapsule. If you want to the BB vibe, just hit this place up if you ever get the chance. They even sell candy and drinks and shit it's great.

>tfw bought sega CD games here for cheap not long ago.

It's called phil and bills video emporium. This is the only photo of the place I could find sorry about the guy in it, not me.

It's kinda fitting the guys that run it haven't a fucking clue (nor seem to need) to run an online presence of any kind.

GUN and Crunch a bunch

I distinctly remember one time having to choose between Suikoden 4 and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Ended up picking the former and liking it, but if I could go back and choose again I'd have gone for FE, since that was the series that would actually survive to current day.

i fuck her raw in the store at the register

Always picked two games and hell no, fuck your shit snacks, in case one game sucked.

none of you here are old enough to remember renting snes and sega games from blockbuster.

rent tomb raider legend. one of the memorable sigle player games i rented, beat, and would have never touched it again if i bought it.

gotta get the popcorn bucket and buncha crunch

Gremlins 2 and a pack of Mike 'n' Ikes were my weekend staple as a young kid.

I pissed my pants in blockbuster once cause i was looking at the vidya.

My dad made me sit on newspapers on the way home.

>renting SNES and Sega games
None, because I was in Taiwan, the most weeb place on Earth.

nobody cares grandpa

I would try all the 64 games out except the M ones because my parents were strict about that. Also no snack.

>snack
>nothing but sugary shit

no wonder america is obese

I loved the passwords in the little photocopied book at the back of the case. The worst part was that feeling of "I'll beat it this time, surely!"

Snack eh? Butterfingers!
Quiet you, I'm almost 30. I remember renting FFVI and Secret of Mana.

I am. This was the worst piece of shit I ever rented. I'll never forget it.

I wish I was that young. I'm 32 and still a loser.

I even abandoned the path of wizardry. Nothing else for me now.

But, yeah, Final Fantasy II and a Crunch bar.

Clay fighter and snow caps

Hush, youngster. I remember renting NES games from Video Buffs before Blockbuster became big enough to come to my state. I once rented an Atari game not knowing there were consoles other than Nintendo. That was a shitty weekend.

it was. just like movie theaters

>Tfw Family Video master race

Jokes on you fag they're still open and still get good business here in the superior midwest.

We had Hollywood Video down here in Texas, but it was a small town chain. Larger areas had Blockbuster also.

Positive I had this exact same combo. I beat the shit out of my little sister in Clay Fighter and she knocked me off my chair and destroyed a doll house I was building.

Good times?

hate to break it to you but average "gamer" age is early to mid 30s

How about we forget the game and I snack on your pussy tonight mom.

>psychic force

Is it fun?

I really miss video stores. Going in, not knowing exactly what you were going to get and always hoping that the movie or game you wanted would be in stock. Then if not, there was that small, slim chance it was sitting at the counter or in the video deposit outside, and the clerk would check to see if it was there.

I mean, its obviously better now. Streaming and pirating whenever you want. I even started buying movies on amazon video or disney anywhere.

But I miss video stores.

no, but i remember renting NES games from Hastings

>i missed out on renting copy pasted platformers and sub bar shmups

feels good

I was going to call bullshit but Google says it's 31. It's just going to keep climbing with us and die with us, isn't it?

Crash Bash.
Wow that was disappointing, lets hope my Sour Patch Kids are tasty.
They're stale, haha it's fine mom.
No really, it's fine.
Thanks for treating me...
Haha...
FUCKING BLOCKBUSTER

These bad boys and Conkers Bad Fur Day

My mom didn't even look at the cover of Conker

>tfw these are gone

I think they're rebranded now

>game
Kirby 64

>snack
Kettle corn

Source?

lmaoooooo get fucked kid

>Game

Smash Bros. 64

>Snack

A strip of old-fashioned Neapolitan taffy.

I never rented them because i owned them poor bitch

True for many americans,but not i, i guarantee i weigh less than you do you projecting lardass

>A strip of old-fashioned Neapolitan taffy.

Or McCraw's Flat Taffy as it's called now a days.

game on flash sale on ps store fwiw

>Had the discs until 2011 when my asshole brother-in-law sold it for 20 god damn dollars to buy meth

fucking drug addicts always ruin it for everyone around them.

Sorry to hear that dude

ebay.com/itm/Xenogears-Sony-PlayStation-1-1998-/162208302905?hash=item25c45e4739:g:Ay4AAOSw8d9UylJc

go bid on it!

The same Donkey Kong Country 2 cart as last week and a butterfinger

considering that this was either a once a week, or even a once a month thing, theres literally nothing wrong with it

Chrono Trigger and a big Kit Kat bar

Psi-Ops and a Dr.Pepper. Candy is disgusting but Dr.pepper is my guilty pleasure.

Viewtiful Joe
Reese's Bites

and because I was a good boy this week, a Vanilla Coke

Sorry, we're out of those. All I have for you is a 3.

>Gex 3D

Sorry for coming into the thread late, but God-tier taste user.

>Get the same cart as last week
>You always put your save in the unassuming second to last slot so no one overwrites it
>someone got it in the middle of the week and deleted all the saves

Contra hard corps and reces pieces

Final Fight Guy
then I never return it

>Mfw
This is why we need to bring back arranged marriages.

i know that feel bro

Turok Rage Wars and

raisinets

Lunar: Silver Star Story for the PS1 and a Charleston Chew.

My nigga.

Yoshi's story and a bunch a crunch

I remember renting Mega Man X2, Mortal Kombat 3 and Donkey Kong Country a bunch of times.

Metal Gear Solid and some Swedish Fish.

final fantasy 7 and snow caps

I remember renting this game from a mom and pop rental place. For some reason I put it in this little ottoman we used to have and forgot about it then told my mom I had lost it. I still own that copy to this day and it's still one of my favorite games.

Why was quintet so good bros?

>Crash Bash
>disappointing

What the fuck man?

man things used to be so much simpler

>he didn't rent NES games at the local video store

Get on my level nigga

>tfw they went bankrupt
They actually really expanded their inventory a few years ago. Didn't go there often but its sad to see them go.

Lego Star Wars and Spy Kids 3 no snack because even as a kid I knew it was a rip off.

She'd get some horror movie and I'd watch through my fingers.

he had no friends to play it with

I rented this and I probably owe them a fuck ton of cash