Overwatch

Am I the only one not enjoying this game despite playing it religiously? I'm a shitter stuck in the early gold and of course I'm not having fun, this gane is only a chore for me

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749027120?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=X-bNqBjKrQI
youtu.be/bFjqlx8eSfQ?t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cus2UvzlvU
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop playing you fucking nerd

Just stop playing, then?

I have no life bro. I can't even see my girlfriend as much. So this is plan b

Time to find a new game user, maybe come back when your salt levels decrease.

I stopped playing for a month or so and came back and am enjoying it. Also low gold.

That's because it's a bad game. It's too shallow.

No you're not. Once I hit 25 to unlock competitive, I may try that once and then uninstall. Especially since the person that convinced me to buy it stopped playing after they hit like 110 or whatever.

sometimes you can burn yourself out
why not have a break and try again later

i burnt myself on the game, all i do now is come in once in a while to get hate mail for playing mei.

So OWfags are like anime normies?
Proclaim it's the best because that's the only product of the medium they had any contact with?

Are you playing the same characters over and over? You may need to get out of your comfort zone and try more. I've been playing for 150+ hours and still enjoy it.

You should be playing other games intermittently too. I don't know your tastes, but FTL is always fun.

>only play with 5 other friends
>the absolute best player out of all of them gets super fucking aggressive if we start losing
>hurls insults at all of us
>pretty much forces us into switching
>we inevitably wind up calling it a day after that match ends because nobody wants to play anymore

It's only fun up to that point and it's not fun at all to play solo or without a group. I only enjoy playing one character and if I can't I might as well not play.

i used to do that with splatoon

stop now bro

I've been playing since launchday and burned myself out some time ago, and stopped playing for around 2 weeks, when I returnes I tried new characters and Voila! I'm having the time of my life kicking ass with Ana!

Honestly its definitely one of those games for me that the better you get at it, the less fun you had. When I first started playing and was terrible, I had a blast not really caring what my teammates were doing or dying to some bullshit. But now I know the game better, started enjoying it much less and get frustrated much more. Probably gonna take a break soon and come back.

epic most classy post my dear sir have an unpoot *tips trildory*

Just main Torb and all your worries will melt away.

The last Sombra "update" kinda killed the remaining hype I had for the game. I still think it's great and I rank it as the best value game I've played this year but there just isn't enough content to keep me going. I guess I fell for rumors but it was really expecting more maps, characters and game modes already. Ana is fine but only ONE new map and no game modes? Jimminy Cricket.

I'll probably just play for about a week after each new update.

I wouldn't be having fun if I was that fucking terrible at the game either.

i can't play it for long stretches of time, i guess it's cause i'm not rolling with a team so it's in the air whether or not i enjoy the round. there's also the fact that the classes are pretty restricted so i can't do shit like rocket jump around the map and land on fuckers heads.

Gotta wait for blizzcon my man, gonna be a lot i bet

My friends only play with me 40% of the time. I was lucky to stay in gold in solo.
This game feels like a job. And I don't wanna quit till I reach diamond. That's why I'm still in.
my friends are fucking CONFUSING.
It's been this way since high school graduation. They weren't kidding about losing friends in high school

lol at casuals trying to be competitive in a non competitive game. Just as autistic as the smash community

Got to the 3400 range and quit. Could never get to master tier and I couldn't play with friends since all of them were out of my skill range.

When it stops being fun just stop playing.

I keep getting fucking idiots in ranked who don't swap heroes.

I wish I could but I'm helplessly addicted. It doesn't help that they were cock teasing me with that diamond rank since I once was at 2311. This is literally the only reason I'm still playing on ps4.

2311 is nowhere near Diamond. People at rank 2311 wouldn't even be able to play Lucio at Diamond rank, and Diamond isn't even that good.

You just keep making my situation worse user.

Diamond rank is no better than the other ranks, people still rage and there are still fucking retards. Even playing with master and top 500 players there are still fucking retards.

I don't know about the 2300 ranks though, I was never in that range.

I'd recommend working on game sense rather than mechanical skill. There's a reason why former TF2 pros are some of the best players in this game over players converting from Quake/CS. That's probably an indication of what type of game OW is, but it's the truth.

I've played games in the low plat/high gold range due to q'ing with certain low ranked friends. I can assure you that, retarded as Diamond games are at times, they could be so much worse.

>all characters unlocked at the start
>all unlocks are purely cosmetic
>level up rewards are randomised
>no new weapons/abilities to unlock during play

These pretty much ruin the game for me.

I love playing multiplayer looking forward to what new weapon/ability/character I can unlock which is why I still play CoD.

For Overwatch I play 1 match per character and thats it, I have no interest to continue after that.

You're the cancer killing gaming desu.

You don't actually like video games. You like seeing numbers and unlocking arbitrary useless bullshit.

This is bullshit. You can bitch about garbage teammates all you want but remember that the people that are in gold are literal retards that run into D.Va bombs and pick a flanker and shoot at tanks that are being pocketed by a Mercy.

Unlocks are the least of Overwatch's issues.

It's the MOBA skills cooldown bullshit along with the lack of map/modes that kill it.

newfag playing this. i finding it kinda fun but god most people really bad at playing this.
it's like joining a server in tf2 with 5 snipers and 4 spies while you are the the only soldier

which characters i even should play? hate being a healslut tho

Shit, that's nice bait. Saved.

I just can't help but get frustrated and run in. But what makes it more annoying than call of duty is these insane powers that gets me killed fast and makes them survive.

What do you expect? You're playing a meme game

>Friends on Overwatch release: "Yeah Overwatch is the shit! Gonna be playing this for a long time"
>Summer Games patch ends
>nobody I know has touched it since

Anyone else?

Just stop playing. There are other games out there user.

I play it almost everyday, almost religiously, I level up at least once a day in order to get loot boxes. But I enjoy the game.

Play Paladins, it is similar to Overwatch but it is free, so if you hate it you won't feel guilty for buying an overpriced game.

>Friends play for near hours on end whenever the game first launches
>They play maybe every month now for about one or two matches
I just want to have fun

Yeah sorry for wanting to be given meaningful rewards when I play.

>Oh look I unlocked a new skin, how does it affect the way I play the game?
>not a single fucking way.

At least in CoD when I get a new perk or weapon it could potentially change how I play and change my tactics but no in Overwatch I just play each character the exact same way over and over, no thanks.

> college application messed up, so I got no acceptances
> applied to 30 jobs and got rejected
> lost my passion in acting, the only thing I wasn't mediocre in.
> no close friends anymore
> I can't even play decently in a meme gane. I'm fucking gold and dropping
I'm lucky my girlfriend didmt leave me. That's when I jump off the empire state building.

You have it easier than 99% of people on this planet. You should realize how much privilege you have.

...So you're saying... he should check his privilege?

To be fair, gold is actually quite good. That's better than the average Overwatch player. The algorithm for ranking in Overwatch is screwed for solo queue because you lose massive points when you are at your career high or so but once you've dropped a stupid amount you start to lose less and less points but you're still dropping and thus end up in ELO hell.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749027120?page=1

You can see that he's actually losing more points on a loss than gaining points on a win and that the best way to actually gain points fast in overwatch is to go on a "streak." So it's incredibly hard to do this solo queue because ELO hell is actually a thing and real.

If you want to word it like that then yeah. He needs to check his privilege.

I suck really fucking bad and am a piece of shit so I get mad and did I mention I am fucking god awful at every character

Are there people on Cred Forums that seriously weren't placed on or above 3000?

I was placed in rank 60 last season exclusively playing Widow in solo queue, and same for season 2

>tfw first fps and was retarded and started comp the moment I reached 25
>know the game and play much better now but stuck in low silver ELO hell

I'm slightly sad

why do people troll competitive. two people instalocked ana and mercy and only healed and damage boosted each other. The Ana ulted mercy 3 times and mercy did not rez anyone

go play paladins you fucking scrub.

Is this the "Install Gentoo" or "watch Boku no Pico" of Overwatch threads?

You just wanted to tell everyone that you had a girlfriend to make us feel bad.

You've got to be kidding me

so no ones allowed to reflect on how shitty their situation is at the moment because someone somewhere has it worse?

When you start playing for ePeen Points and stop playing for sole enjoyment, yes, you're going to hate the game.

Quit worrying about Ranked and making it a job, and just chill in QP with your bros, bro.

I haven't playing in almost 2 months desu. Idk I just got so bored, even in matches I was winning.

The reward for playing a game should be having fun because you played the game you mong.

You don't actually like video games. You could get the same kind of experience working a job.

You think that starving child in Africa is in the position to care about stuff like acting careers or not having a job?

I troll people who shittalk the entire team from the start for no reason other than the fact that they're salty as fuck.

Oh we're on attack and waiting in the spawn? I'll pick Symmetra and then change to Toblerone and then change to Bastion just to make this guy rage. Then i'll switch to whoever I really wanted to play to fill out the team because I know how to git gud.

My friemds always start playimg before me and never reserve a spot for me so I get stuck being a lonely shotter in QP while they're getting into Master as a 6-man in Comp.

Fuck this game and those niggas desu.

What's worse is that no good games have released this year so I can't even play anything else.

>get diamond after 15 matches

you kids are fucking terrible, I barely play the game and I already pick/execute better than 90% of players.

I guess you're right. But those points were the main driving factor for me
I'm poor. Besides don't starving african kids get those perks from charities and celebrities?
Great, but /owg/ only respects me if I'm at least diamond. Also I only occasionally get to group queue. The people I usually play with don't play with me anymore.
I rage too....then I feel sad.

you think a kid getting bombed in Aleppo cares about the kid in africa who doesn't have anything to eat?

>he didn't place into diamond and get into master after three wins
Shitters that think they're better than everyone else amuse me to no end.

Then you for sure got lucky being que'd with people who knew what they were doing. Lot of people got placed in like mid gold to mid platinum.

Starving to death is a lot more gruesome than getting bombed.

well then it's a good thing the kid getting bombed in Aleppo is probably also starving

>play thousands matches of ow
>decide to finally try comp out
>place into diamond, 3 games into masters
>gloat about it

lmao this guy is pathetic

>the people shitting on the game the most are gold rank

Why am I not surprised

>$40 baseline price
>new gameplay content free forever
>overpriced

wew

>Great, but /owg/ only respects me if I'm at least diamond.

They're only talking shit because you can't drop down to a lower tier no matter your rating unless you're in the top two tiers. You could be in "Diamond" but with a rating of 2650 that you dropped down to and effectively should be in the low-end of Platinum but you're still considered to be "Diamond" tier.

Yeah. That's why this game and life in general confuses me. More of the assholes succeed. Yet I never once bragged or bitched about anyone.
Yet here I am in gold.

It's Overpriced if you don't enjoy it.
I enjoy it, so for me it's underpriced.

What heroes do you play?

Reaper, pharah, junkrat, mei, lucio, winston, zarya (and if there's a bastion or torb, mind you I'm with gold players on console) genji.

Im having the least amount of fun possible. This game has the highest concentration of people who should be considered mentally handicapped that I've ever played. I am level 20 and it has been a fucking hell ride the entire way. I can get 80 direct rockets with phara, 4 golds and wipe 5/6 enemies and without a fucking doubt that little faggot will press q and get kills. Fuck whoever thought that this game should be a huge esport it's a fucking joke. Never before have I ever seen a game jam packed full of little special snowflakes that dont want their fee fees hurt and anything said in chat other than verbally fellating their minuscule amount of skill displayed to play their class at the extremely low skill ceiling results in threats of reporting and butthurt. The best player at this game has less skill than the worst player of almost any other competitive game. How the fuck is a competitive shooter going to have stuns? That's some casual shit.

It's because it's a team game. And 90% of people are literal retards when it comes to FPS.

What are the best carry heroes? Maining one of those is the only way

Anyone want to play with me sometime?

I'm not very good, but I'm trying to get better. I play Zenyatta, Zarya, Mercy, and want to improve with Widow and Pharah.

Getting good at Zarya is a must if you wanna climb up alone also learning McCree and Zen/Lucio is super good.

>Anyone want to play with me sometime?
I don't. But I play Mercy and D.Va.

Lucio ball should have been a permanent addition to the game.

I forgot to mention that I do play zenyatta occasionally. I Feel like hes pretty Powerful
I wish I had a pc to play with you

Zarya is the best carry character in the game.

Usually the tanks control when things happen

git gud or quit
you can carry games solo as Mccree or genji
granted most of the time you will feel very frustrated but you can do it none the less
I placed at 2300 and gained 500 points solo to 2800 because none of my friends play the game/are good
The goal is to get to diamond

I feel like this game is too team orientated to have much fun as a solo. Your contributions are pretty limited and you rely on your team to perform their roles so much. I'm not really a fan of these teamwork focused multi-player games nowadays, I miss the old days of Quake, Unreal, CoD1 / CoD2 and so on.

Whenever I play, I usually try to pick something like Tracer and distract / kill as many players as possible.

I actually carried more games as reaper tbhh. I go genji when there's a bastion on the opposite team.
Nah, I'm just telling it like it is.

I've been starving for a competitive FPS that doesnt have teammates. I hate relying on other people to not be fucking retarded. But instead we get team based casual trash so they can cast a wider net.

Don't solo Q

You want an easy tip to reaching Diamond? Basic tip: Jump. Alot. Frog tactics.

Also git gud with Junkrat. He's the most well-rounded character in the game that's good on attack or defence on so many maps with Pharah being his only hard weakness hero counter and even then you go into a building and if she chases you she will die due to your bear trap and close quarter damage and if you die your matyrdom will finish her off. However Junkrat is a hero where you need to know the maps really well. Learn the geometry of the maps and you can spam onto a control point without even seeing the damn spot. An example is on King's Row on attack you can even get your shots into the first point area by shooting from the top of the building and just nudging the big statue on the left side of its pillar. Prior to that you can even shoot from inside the spawn from the same spot up top by shooting onto the upper left building that has the small ledge towards the chokepoint and slight behind where most people on the enemy team are always gathering.

Also git gud with Zarya and don't die with Lucio and keep jumping around. But when in doubt, always Junkrat.

>I actually carried more games as reaper
thats why you are gold
play good heroes

>Am I the only one not enjoying this game despite playing it religiously?
I really don't understand people like that. If it was "I played the game for 400 hours and now I've finally used up all the fun I had with it" I'd totally get it but I've heard about people who'd have up to 1000+ hours in DOTA or LoL or WoW and claim that the game was never fun and total dogshit.

Why do people spend so much of their time in something they claim to hate?
>inb4 where do we think we are
No really, I want to understand the psychology behind this.

OP here. I just want to at least each diamond. If I at least get there I'll stop. Probably do it little quick play for fun again, instead of practice.
I thought reaper was gud

This is why I almost exclusively play fighting games. I've been playing the new UT4 beta a bit, but it's not really anywhere near populated enough for me to start taking seriously yet. I used to REALLY love UT2004 and a bit of Q3A on the side, then TF2 when they added that arena mode and I got into fighters proper.

I have a hard time finding games that are built around 1 vs 1 nowadays.

This. Play an actual MOBA if you want something with a skill ceiling higher then 3 inches.

Q3 duels were the best thing to ever be an esport. Nothing since has even come close to that level of perfection.

Reaper is a good hero. Him and Mei are currently some of the most bs heroes right now in regards to their skillsets though not uncounterable or OP but nevertheless they're actually quite good. Mei's ult charges up way too fast and unlike other heroes who received nerfs to their ults for being able to charge it with self heals, Mei received no such change in this area not to mention that her ult radius actually even got bigger.

And Reaper, well can you even miss with Reaper if you're not an absolute tard? Super huge reticle so you hit someone all the time and get easy damage. My biggest peeve with Reaper is that Wraith form escapes against way too many other abilities to the point where it's just absolute bullshit. Not to mention he has the highest HP pool of all the offence heroes and can self heal to a small degree.

>Not playing a game for fun and shitposting about it on Cred Forums

I would mock you but I have over 4k hours in DOTA 2, 3k of which are me screaming at teammates who don't know the same language, so.

pinoys, BR's or Russians?

why you delete this it was perfect.

Anyone else feel like Reinhardt and Mei need tweaks?

The radius on Mei's Ult is insane when you consider how fast it freezes you. I feel like it should do one or the other, but not both. Personally, I think it's insane that she can freeze you and has enough time to line up a headshot, but if you are playing your spacing correctly, you shouldn't be giving her the chance to do that in the first place.

Reinhardt's hammer hitbox is insane. It hits people who are offscreen and sometimes behind him. It feels like the hitbox cone is like 270 degrees. When you take his walkspeed into consideration, it's absolutely insane what he can do with w+m1. Either give him a slight walkspeed nerf or alter the hitbox on his swings so he doesn't hit people that are offscreen/behind him. Also, his ult hitbox is pretty ridiculous. You can be standing outside the edge of the animation and still get hit by it. Either make it so the hitbox actually matches the animation 1:1 or change the stun duration based on proximity to Reinhardt himself during the Ult.

Boosted Reinhardt is ruining the video game. Ana+Reinhardt automatically forces your team to have CC for that combo. Ordinarily, that's fine but the average person is going to either go Ana themselves to run a counterboost or Mei because lolMeiUlt stops everything always.

This game is not complex enough to claim that there is any skill involved in counter picking. Damn near every character can be perfectly fine as long as you aren't a complete retard with them.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I have to say, you're pretty fucking retarded, user.

>the reward is having fun
Too bad Overwatch isn't fun because it's so goddamn repetitive. It's really fun to play the same maps again and again while suffering to get a good group who will actually do the objective(wait for a bar to fill up, wow so fun). If the characters each had a different set of weapons or abilities that slightly altered the way they played(making roadhog more of an actual tank than a ambush attacker, or made tracer a long range assault, or made Widow a flanker, etc) then maybe the game would become fun again, however, fucking nope.

It's the same goddamn game every single time.
>Get to objective
>stand on objective
>go with objective
and depending on how skilled the other team is its
>steamroll those fucks
or
>get steamrolled, losers

Get yourself out of Overwatches intestines and smell the fresh air.

It's like that faggot from Hunter X Hunter who sabotages the hunter test by joining the group and trying to trip them up.

Me is blizzard takes up entire objectives easily. This is why playing mei is goid, you get all these perks from blizzard itself

Reinhardt doesn't really need a tweak. I think the range of that hammer is really more due to 20 tick servers just misinforming people where they really are so the hammer looks like it's hitting from miles away at odd angles. But if i'm wrong about this after they bring in 100 tick servers then yeah probably you're right in that he needs some slight tweaking.

Mei does need a tweak because as mentioned before out of everyone who got slight penalties to their ults to compensate for them now being charged with self healing, Mei was the only one who received no such penalty and in fact got a big buff to her ult radius.

what is overwatch's tickrate? I press abilities and ults all the time only to have the animation play halfway and nothing happen. Same thing with phara's rockets. I'll fire and nothing happens.

20 tick. Yes i know it's that bad. Though they're actually bringing in higher-tick servers soon

>nearly high plat in ranked
>get matched exclusively with low golds and high silvers in quickplay

Its 60 tick, they've already updated it. You can tell by the perf stats

When did the update hit? I didn't see anything in the patch notes

Yeah, I'm interested to see what changes with higher tickrate as well. I'm not liking this trend of game developers designing delay/latency in their games lately(fuk u capcom). Especially when the game constantly puts it in your face with Rein's hammer swings or Streetpig's hooks that go through walls to yank you around a corner you had already cleared on your end. From what I understand, the mechanics behind the hook are kind of fuck anyway without even taking the servers into consideration.

The whole tickrate thing feels like a massive step in the wrong direction considering a game like TF2 which is very similar in concept had a more responsive system. Even more so when you consider Blizzard should know how to deal with internet connectivity with their experience from WoW.

>stomp on offence
>Should be easy win on defence because other team sucks and we have better comp
>Suddenly on defence
>Team decided to pick heros that don't match, healer switched to bastion, someone picks tracer someone picks fucking hanzo, only healer is zenyatta who focuses on healing bastion and roadhog leaving me as zarya dead
>Only 2-3 people on the point while half the team is chasing kills beyond enemy lines
>Try to explain why we lost to such an easy match so we can successfully defend next round (because we obviously out skill them, at least my zarya ults always pull 6 and lead to 4-5 elims min
>One teammate gets mad but switches to healer anyway saying shit like "oh what else Mr. Expert you're so good at this game that's why we lost"
>Rest of team listens and we completely crush them on defence
>Teammate apologizes for not healing during our first defence doing a 180 on their attitude
>Completely crush team on offence and get potg with 6 kill zarya ult at 100% charged beam
Sometimes randoms can surprise you.

Related to OP:
It's a game you can pick up and play regularly. I usually only play like 5 games a week but I usually win 3/5.

Yoi don't have to play video games every single day, and you don't have to play the same game every day. The best advice I can give is that if youre not in the mood to play or are on a losing streak just stop playing for the day.

It was a while ago like when they added ana or right after that...

>playing quick play today
>play zenyatta
>medal in damage, healing, obj elims, obj time and elims every game
Really makes you think

How'd it go?

EVERY GAME IS A HANZO AND WIDOW SHITFEST

I wasn't complaining about Zenyatta, him and Zarya are in my opinion the best picks for any team and objective and I main both of them over anyone else.

I was saying him as the only healer is where games go bad. He can't solo heal and shouldn't be expected to. Luckily someone switched to ana so the win was easy

As far as I can see the updated tick rate was only for custom games. Though I should really check again with performance graphs on and see but i can't check right now since not at home.

TWENTY TICK WHAT THE FUCK????
"competitive" holy fuck at least CSGO casual servers have 60 tick.

I don't think so because my IND stat used to be double what it is now, which is what they said would indicate you are running 60 tick. Its a dynamic thing where you only run 60 tick if your internet can handle it.

>EVERY GAME IS A HANZO AND WIDOW SHITFEST

Sounds like you somehow found a way to play closed beta again.

you should try playing the game for fun and doing well/ranking up should be a natural byproduct instead of a goal you're forcing upon yourself

I don't enjoy OW anymore. I never liked competitive because the games drag on too long, and quickplay sucks now because every game is hero stacking which isn't fun at all.

No its just how high silver/low golds are. They're all children with brain damage.

Use the mic and tell them to switch. That's what most people do. I try to be reasonable when telling them that we don't need a hanzo, even if you seem to have fun playing him.

It's a weird thing for my to comprehend, not OP btw, you gave the most fun when you're winning. You have a better chance at winning if your team takes it seriously. These are both in ranked. And ranked is the best way to see skill improvement because there's too many variables in QP

>Use the mic and tell them to switch.
HAHAHAHAHAH

>That's what most people do.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING. YOU KNOW NOTHING.

Are you in a high rank? Because that's pretty common for me too not him btw.

Also if you're one of the 5 DPS players no one gives a fuck about you.

It was a joke user, that's how closed beta was.

I'm like 100 away from diamond.

I fill, I don't choose until everyone else does. Most of the time end up playing zarya or zenyatta. I'm decent at pharah and mccreeeeee though.

I swear to god this game is scientifically designed to block the player from having any fun whatsoever and shut down any fun situations or improvisation that may arise.

Playing a tank hero? Make sure you're standing in front of your team and holding RMB at all times. Playing a damage dealer? Vomit all of your abilities onto the enemy and scuttle back to your team for the cooldowns to reset. Enemy uses their ult? Hide behind a wall for a little while.

What a batch of shit game design, remember when Quake and Unreal ruled and the players with better strategy, timing, and aim won? For fuck's sake this moba shittery is killing the genre.

This is something a lot of people struggle with I think. They want to sit down and play the video game instead of just getting a few rounds in her or there.

The problem though is they keep trying to push this competitive mode where the "hardcore gamers" hang out or where there's supposed to be people who are good at the video game playing to video game to get better at the video game, but then you get punished for playing if you aren't constantly winning through net loss of points versus net gain of points. The game actively rewards you with more points for going on a streak and punishes you by making you lose more points on a losing streak through the MMR/ELO feature that supposedly exists.

It's like it can't make up it's mind as to whether it wants you to play for bursts or for periods at a time.

-The only way to get better is to practice.
-To practice, you have to play the video game.
-If you practice the video game, you'll probably lose at the video game.
-If you lose at the video game, you'll hemorrhage points

From what I can gather, the best solution seems to be to play competitive until you lose like twice in succession, and just stop and go back at it again some other time when you are fresh.

And then you go try to practice something in quick play and you get the team who wants to run 5 D.Vas. I wish single character/team was in Quickplay as well or have a different mode of QP where it was to give a better sense of what competitive would be like without actually have to play competitive.

At this point, I would rather have the matchmaking be like an MMOs in that you pop in dutyfinder and flag yourself as a role to avoid shit like meme teams, even if the matches took longer to queue. At least I wouldn't have to give up and eat an L as soon as I get into a match and be forced to play for "fun" because the rest of my team isn't autistic enough to build a team comp that has a chance of winning.

Wow so just like every single other multiplayer shooter?

It's because games today should be inclusive to everyone, even those who aren't fans of the medium to begin with so they have to bog it down with shit that the core fans may not want, but are necessary to facilitate a low barrier of entry. People who play video games today don't want to play video games to play video games; they want to play video games to waste/kill time as a leisure activity.

If a normie is doing something for leisure, they usually turn their brain off while doing it. The worst part is, if you call out any shortcomings you are immediately met with "LOL IT'S JUST A GAME BRO" or "STOP BEING SO AUTISTIC OMG". Heaven forbid I have to learn about something I want to engage in and excel at.

Learning is a lost art.

>am i the only one
go blog about it on reddit

If you're in a bad mood or on a losing streak it's better to stop playing.
I climbed to Diamond with this mindset and I'm only level 50.

I had the same mindset in League and go to high gold.

Stop thinking competitive is bad, it's there to test your skills at the game (and yes you can climb in so que. It's not random.) Best way to practice is to learn/master every character in quick play, know good comps, know good counters and try your best.

If you care about winning in overwatch, you make online friends and play as a team over voice comms. If you play solo, then you shouldn't care if you win or lose.

OP here. Whats ironic about it Is that I enjoyed myself more playing Call of Duty MW3 as a 13 year old retard. It didn't feel like work. But now as an adult I'm playing a more cartoony game and I'm treating it as a job. Even my family finds it dumb how seriously I take overwatch .
Where did it all go wrong...

What shits me in this is shit like "Man I think you should really change from Symmetra, she's not even good in competitive meta"

Man fuck your meta, i'm building a teleporter because you're playing as Roadhog who's going to be too damn slow to reach the first point and this is King's Row on defence. You all stop talking shit about Symmetra once we never let them take the first point because I hid the teleporter so god damn well.

You can carry in solo as any role and you can climb.

Excuses don't help,

>MW3
>13 years old
>implying you're an adult now

That's generally the sign for you to ditch it. I fucking did it. Granted I'm not gonna do it to the point where I can get banned, then again it's not like this kind of shit happens at too high of a frequency.

I really had to ditch tho. Fate was giving me goddamn Attack Symmetra when I'm about to rank down and I am not going back to Gold.

In which multiplayer shooter is every single objective an escort mission?

If they aren't AAA, don't bother replying.

I love players like you in ranked. It's so rare but so satisfying.
>Use shield to absorb all 20 of your turrets for free charge
>Right click twice and destroy them all
>Right click once when I see you to kill or hold lmb if you try to use your shitty left click.
>Try to get in the way/shield people from your right clicks which one projectile hits both shields
>All this while removing either a healer, dps, or tank from the enemy team
It's basically a zarya buff when you pick symmetra

You can't rank down unless you're in Master or Grandmaster.

He would elo with gold players which is like being with little kids that pick genji reaper and hanzo and nothing else

Speaking of snipers

>Payload mode
>The payload is about to be delivered
>Literally at the last couple of seconds
>Most of the team got wiped
>Whoever is left is being gangraped alive
>We are running back
>We just need someone to goddamn touch the payload to stall
>That one Hanzo or Widow just stands there spamming "Get on the payload"

WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS THE SNIPERS WHO DOES THIS SHIT

You're saying that as if every objective in Overwatch is escort.

>most classes have a "get out of peril" ability on 10s cooldown
>Ult charges during afk
I'm still in disbelief that this game has a fucking ranked mode

It doesn't matter to me, as long as I am not dead and the teleporter is up. We can defend the first point fast. Also i'm not so stupid to group up all the turrets into a single location. They are spread out high and low and in odd places. Even if you shield from the RMB blast of Symmetra, if it hits that's about almost close to 20% added to my ult charge. TWENTY PERCENT. You can die even if you charge up your ult, I can die but my teleporter will still be around and bring my entire team back to the point to contest.

You talking about Symmetra when you are playing as Zarya is like if i was to talk about your Zarya when i'm playing as Bastion and you pop your shield and then me saying it's basically free charge to my ult as Bastion when you pick Zarya since you'll be shredded.

My parents say the same. But I'm not a minor tho. What would you consider me then

Oh no, I mean I was just one losing match away from ranking down.

I can guarantee you there hasn't been a single symmetra I played against with Zarya that was able to get their teleporter up.
If anything it just made the first objective free giving us a big advantage for the second.

There comes a point where that really isn't a realistic thing to say. What you're implying is that almost every other player is a shitter who couldn't possibly stop you from carrying their team, which I think is a bit arrogant.

I do enjoy playing this game as a solo, but I've never touched the competitive mode. I just do what I can in quickplay and shrug off wins / losses.

Bastions are even better for zarya. She can hit him from a curve with her launcher and beam him to death while her shields and upr simply shield someoje who easily counters him like reaper or genji fuck even roadhog.

The fact that you openly admit to picking symmetra and bastion, and even consider bastion a a zarya counter (he definitely isn't) tells me you can't be that high elo/rank

You're saying this as if every objective isn't an escort.

Above 50% of the game is an escort mission.

Eichenwalde, Hollywood, King's Row, Numbani, Dorado, Route 66, and Watchpoint: Gibraltar are all escort missions.

If a majority of the game is escort missions, it's a game about escorting shit.

Because I guarantee you they're shit Symmetra's. I've only ever seen one other Symmetra player that was even competent at the game. Nobody knows how to play her and either turret in the worst location(e.g MOST OBVIOUS LOCATION) or put the Teleporter in the most obvious spot for flankers to find.

She's only good on certain maps for sure but she's a godsend when played right.

How are you going to hit Bastion from a curve when he's being shielded by Reindhardt or way far in the back that you can't reach? Good luck doing that with Zarya. Oh look you hit me, guess i'll pop up quickly and self heal to charge up my ult or let Mercy keep healing me and charge up her ult.

The fact that you don't consider factors like this makes me think that you can't be that high elo/rank.

There's games where everyone on your team sucks and theres games where everyone on the enemy team sucks. Blaming someone besides yourself for wins/losses keeps you a loser. This applies to more than just games. Learn from your losses and try to improve.

Either way. 40% chance that enemy team all suck. 40% chance your team all sucks. 20% chance your teams are balanced.
You will win and lose at least %40 percent of your games. So you need to win that 20% balanced games to climb. The biggest decider in that is your playstyle.

This. Bastion Will just get zarya high powered

If I saw a bastion and Reinhardt and I assume is going to be another tank I'd switch to reaper and get my free kills and ults.

I'm 3400 btw. 100 from diamond.

>Thinking that rein/mercy/bastion combo works

fuck competitive, the worst teams I have ever had (like holy shit how brain dead could you be) were all in competitive its fucking crazy.

>friends all eventually stop caring about it even before Ana and competitive mode come out
>I don't bother with competitive because it sounds about as fun as pulling my teeth out with a pair of pliers
>don't even get to try out buffed Zenyatta outside the little beta thing they did for a while

I made jokes about it being "flavor of the month" for my friends and I, they told me I was full of shit.

Skill rating?

I'm not blaming anyone for wins or losses, I simply don't care. I try to do my part and leave it at that. I have no idea if my stats are average or garbage, but I feel that the matchmaker tries to ensure that everyone gets close to 50% win rates.

The only games where I have tried super hard to get good at are quake 3 duels, various street fighter games, a couple of guilty gear games and starcraft.

Stop being addicted to shitty games crafted to hook weak willed fagoots such as yourself.

If you're at 50% winrate you're where you're supposed to be.

Tiers arent meant to be climbed they're meant to be balancing. It wouldn't be fair for someone as good as master to be matched with someone bronze. Climbing was never meant to be part of it just throws you where your skills are. If you end up climbing it's because your skill isn't matched with where you're meant to be. Climbing should come naturally as you play the game. you have the right mindset of the game, don't care just consider competitive a mode where everyone is of similar skill level and everyone is at least trying to prioritize winning.

It doesn't make sense for everyone to climb to Diamond if that's supposed to be top 15% or whatever anyway.

It also doesnt maks sense for silver players to have a a 50% winrate and plays to have a 80% winrate. The idea is that your tier everyone is equal or similar enough that 50% is natural.

2300 or "early gold" is basically Silver. Seriously.

>Competitive
>no data to display
why are you even part of this conversation
Quickplay is an entirely different beast from competitive, which is what people talk about when they discuss climbing. Most people play Quickplay for a relaxed time or to try and meme on people with 6 roadhogs

Why are you bitching about 50% WR when you're playing the literal anything goes game mode as a source.

Good lord the autism in this thread may actually reach a critical mass

People aren't autistic for sharing their experiences and opinions on a fucking game you cynical turd.

>Most people play Quickplay for a relaxed time or to try and meme on people with 6 roadhogs
It's always fun when someone randomly says "ALL x" before a game. I played a 6-team Harambe match the other day and we got to 99%.

>gold
how can anyone be this bad.

Well if we're talking absolute best case scenario for one side only then you get hooked by Roadhog and he kills you for free. Also i'm only 3200. Not as high as you but I'm entirely solo queue.

t. autist

It does on defence on certain maps. Hollywood can be annoying to try and break into because of this as can be King's Row.

What kind of elo are you where you think roadhog would beat reaper ?

Anytime he gets hooked and comboed.

What rank are you be honest because I never see this shit work on anythng but quick play.

>played during the Open Beta
>get excited for the game to come out
>get to level 35
>haven't played the game since

You realize a roadhog charges reaper's ult 75%?
So far I don't think you quite know what you're talking about

I played league for a long time and knew it was shit the whole time, I really only played for my friends league was only "good" because it was a game all my friends could run on their computers.

As I said before i'm 3200. It's not a guaranteed foolproof setup but there are times when you want to go an absolute hardcore defensive setup to stall for time (e.g opposing team has one minute to capture the first point and you will have 3 minutes on the rebound)

did a 6 hanzo match. went on a magical hot streak where i got a quad and we managed to take the first point
I had 6 elims that entire round
not even one from my ult

It only works if you are playing against really stubborn people who refuse to switch their heroes and are content to just keep walking in and getting killed. It is a strategy that works, but is one of the easiest things to counter and once it falls apart it falls hard. It's more effective to just play bastion normally by moving around and setting up in different places instead of just staying in one place and trying to cheese it with the shield

Everything charges someones ult dude, that's not even an argument to make. You realise that you are stunned when you are hooked and then you get blasted in the face, you can't mash wraith form fast enough and on the off chance you do, well then your argument on killing Roadhog falls doesn't it?

My first meme match was 6 hanzo. I'd never played him before and I got like 1 elimination. We lost terribly but nobody swapped out.

I also like flicking my player icon heaps before the game by deselecting and reselecting my hero. If I do it enough sometimes other people join in, sometimes all of them. And then I say hello lots in the spawnpoint. They're simple pleasures.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to argue. It seems like you think roadhog counters reaper but if there's a reaper you shouldn't pick roadhog. Yeah a roadhog can pick a kill if you get lucky but there's a better chance reaper is going to get a free ult every time he kills roadhog and if youre trying to say it's all about outplaying you're probably not playing on a very high skill level in the first place.

This game has counters and reaper beats roadhog every time.

I agree that's why I said they're kind of map specific. Some heroes get tremendously better on certain maps or whether it's Point A or B as others get worse. While heroes like Hanzo are trash to pick in most cases, if someone is picking him on say Nepal I at least understand why and I can see the strategy for it.

>We lost terribly but nobody swapped out.
I fucking love it when a team will carry a gimick to the very end, it's fucking stupid to go 6 lucio and then panic and switch when that doesn't work.

I know that feel
>try to play quickplay with 3 other friends
>1 rage quits we start losing and plays bots by himself
>1 complains about the lag
>group leader keeps disconnecting us whenever he thinks the rest of our team is bad
>we eventually deathmatch custom games where I end up with 40+ deaths I can't aim for shit
Fucking hell, solo-q is a legitimately better time these days

Straight people's reasons to ship things are always such a reason like: This woman doctor saved this man's life they're totally in love!!! This man refused to start world war 3 by killing this woman, they're secretly dating!!! etc.

And then gay folks' reasons are: these women have similar backgrounds and probably have a lot in common, these characters were literally designed to work well together mechanically, etc.

You shouldn't repick and change your Roadhog just because there's a single Reaper on the other team if you're good at picking off and killing the other 4 to 5. You have an entire team behind you to cover your weaknesses and so forth. If a Roadhog hooks a Reaper, the Reaper is dead or running away. This isn't an argument, it's a fact.

I'm aware that Reaper can do shitloads of damage to Roadhog or any large bodied hero if he gets the drop on him and doesn't get hooked but Reaper is almost always a prime target for a hook if it looks like he's looking to try and pop a Death Blossom. You arguing and saying that Reaper beats Roadhog all the time is like me saying that a Symmetra beats a Zarya everytime Zarya has no shields and is trapped by 6 turrets with no teammates and she's locking onto her while jumping around the place.

It's all autism in the end.

>Character specfic interactions between Mercy and Pharah: 0
>Character interactions between Mercy and Genji: More than 0
checkmate, Tumblr

The more you post the worse you sound. What rank are you? What kind of fucking idiot ults with reaper when there's people like roadhog who can stop him?

3160 here, the strat works for
>~4 minutes if the enemy is full retard
>~1 minutes after 2-3 attempt of fails
>instantly fails due to genji autist/good team
It works, but the shit part is that you need to change the bastion into winston or anything that enemy wants to change to, its play counter with counter again.

You can have Mei though, so your rein/bastion can escape from broken shield / flank attempt, but its not a guaranteed success. Like torb pick, its just an idiot test, and yes, 3000-3500 is still full of idiots.

You don't know how to play this game

Game is too much of a chore. The RNG in terms of maps/teammates means you could have several frustrating games as lucio on Anubis or some fun as hell games on KOTH or payload.

It's like rolling the dice. I don't want to grit my teeth whenever I start up a game.

>Pick a character that relies on being carried then blame your team for being unable to win
You put yourself in that position.

Competitive was never meant for """"real competitive""""
It was created so you can have a better, challenging game.

>Team autopicks all the fun characters
>Stuck playing healer or instalose

It's not fun.

Mercy: Keep the skies clear for me.
Pharah: Let's keep the skies clear together!
Audio

Mercy: Your mother always hoped you'd follow in her footsteps.
Pharah: She did? Funny she never mentioned that to me.

There's two carry healers but I'll let you find out on your own.

If you're the only healer just pick whatever and let your teammates know you're not switching to healer unless someone else does.

Just quit playing, its a shit game and im done with it finally. Now i can play real VIDEO GAME

>Carry
>healers

I don't think you know what "carry" means.

I don't think you know how to play a healer good enough to carry.

>Stuck playing healer
I'm sorry that you have such shit taste that you don't think Ana and Zen are fun

Those are the two I was trying to hint at but this dumb ass sticks to safe easy picks like Lucio to blame his team.

Who cares? move on. You don't even need them to enjoy vidya or your life

I'm not blaming my team. I don't find the characters FUN. If I'm not having fun I don't see the point in playing.

Roll Die, Oops! You're stuck as Healbitch for the rest of the game. Queue long ass game where I'm not enjoying myself

>he doesn't play overly agressive lucio
>he doesn't get quad gold
I swear it happened. Was fucking amazing.

>being bad
>playing competitive

Dude just stop. You're trying too hard. You're stuck in gold who fucking cares? Stop playing competitive and play quick play where no one gives a shit

You keep using that word

yet I doubt you understand it's meaning.

sounds like you fell for the meme.

no one who plays this game enjoys it.

He's pretty good maps with drops so if you use your right click correctly you can. Knock out some big targets easily.

Zarya, roadhog, rein, etc. All your bitch

then don't heal-bitch...

It litterally takes all of 1 second to change your character.

If you loose as a team, it's because you didn't work as a team, because you didn't constructively communicate with your team.

If u can't carry ur team as Zen u suck bro
You can probably win matches by using ana and sticking with your best tank.

I've been hit with it as Rein and got a lucky mid-air charge back onto the map with a pin-kill on him...

It was fucking Christmas.

enlighten us then, O master of vidya jargon. Pass your wisdom unto us, as the river to the ocean. Let us not continue to dwell in our umbral state of ignorance.

It wasn't even an enviromental map
It was fucking holywood
they just couldn't handle the jukes

>carry

There's that word again.

Post your character and the song you kick ass to!

youtube.com/watch?v=X-bNqBjKrQI

Alternitavely

Mcree
youtu.be/bFjqlx8eSfQ?t=32s

No dedicated servers was a bad choice.

Are you not capable of carrying so that word triggers you?
You know the biggest meta carries in the game are a tank and healer?

>wisdom of the ancients

Play the game because
You enjoy playing the game
Not winning

Lucio
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

>carry

It's like there's a draft in here, where some unwanted air keeps moving in my direction.

I think I'll just close the door.

Way to fuck up the haiku, nerd

Alright autist you've done Good job subsidizing your idiocy with a tangent that people can easily see through.

Nope. This game sucks and that's why. Low skill cap, not rewarding, bad ranked system that requires like a %70 win rate to go anywhere, and generally an ult-counter simulator.

Soldier76
youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64

Please tell me what you think is a good win rate?
If you're win rate is 50% you belong in that rank. If diamond is top 15% of players not everyone is fucking supposed to be in there.

yeah, didn't feel like actually remembering how to write one.

I guessed.

That fridge looks like a rapist

>then
MOBA faggots, everyone.

>3400
>not diamond

This is how I know you're lying

>Dude ranked is shit I'm stuck in elo hell because of baddie teammates :(((((

Ster literally went from Bronze to Diamond in 6 hours in a single sitting, solo q. Your team isn't the problem, you are.

How do you play to music? Don't you need to be able to hear all the characters yelling their KAMEHAMEHA!!'s so you can dodge them?

Two of those are me and i don't play to music for exactly that reason. I just wanted to post a funny joke.

How would that work? Zarya's shields only add 200 health to a target, meaning Zarya will just be a Roadhog with her shields. If a Bastion has enough to time to focus on Zarya to bring her shields down he's going to kill her outright.

No bro, she'll be high powered. Bastion is better against Reinhardt

>tfw loved csgo, pugged in cevo everyday for months
>tfw people were really toxic and it was hard to make friends
>tfw people are way more friendly in ow and generally older
>tfw making friends plating ow but still miss cs

Practice makes perfect. or just play roadhog

Until Blizzard started adding voice lines Mercy had the most pregame interactions with Pharah.

HOG
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cus2UvzlvU

I highly doubt Zarya will kill Basiton outright in a straight firefight, even with high charge. And remember a shield break gives Zarya 50 charge at most, so a 50 charge Zarya against a Bastion.

Yeah, nah.

>she'll be high powered
like that matters? bastion has like 500 DPS and im pretty sure thats just body shot damage. land headshots and shes fucking dead in a split second like anyone else

Genji
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

Zarya doesn't have to engage bastion in a straight firefight. She can use her shields to get into a safe position and lob shit at him. She can use her teammate shield to help other people get in on him as well. I've helped a lot of tracers and Genjis get within murder range of a bastion

blizzard games are such overdesigned trash. they're so stale there's no room for emergent gameplay.
this is the problem with overwatch, it's TFC gayified by blizzard. It almost succeeds at being a good game but then fails due to its utter predictability.

>HURR DURR IM MEI I GO INVULNERABLE FOR 6 SECONDS AND CONTEST THE POINT
>HURR DURR IM REAPER AND I GO INVULNERABLE FOR 6 SECONDS AND CONTEST THE POINT
>HURR DURR IM DVA AND IT TAKES ME 6 SECONDS TO BECOME KILLABLE AFTER MY MECH REACHES 0 HP, ALL THE WHILE I CAN CONTEST THE POINT

This has to stop

>yfw UT4 comes out and CRUSHES Overfad once and for all

>making shit up
Only the first line exists, and Pharah doesn't respond to it.

What's that game CliffyB's working on? The one where he said Overwatch was for anime fans

Mei D.va and Reaper get blown the fuck out after their time buyers run out if you have a coordinated team.

>HURR DURR I'm ass at the game
that's nice user :)

>What kind of fucking idiot ults with reaper when there's people like roadhog who can stop him?

People who play Overwatch.

>>HURR DURR IM MEI I GO INVULNERABLE FOR 6 SECONDS AND CONTEST THE POINT
Pick Junkrat, throw trap and Concussion Mine right on top of her ice block form. Wait till she exists then blast her into outer space.
>HURR DURR IM REAPER AND I GO INVULNERABLE FOR 6 SECONDS AND CONTEST THE POINT
Again, pick Junkrat throw concussion mine at him and then launch him away from the point and team.
>HURR DURR IM DVA AND IT TAKES ME 6 SECONDS TO BECOME KILLABLE AFTER MY MECH REACHES 0 HP, ALL THE WHILE I CAN CONTEST THE POINT
Just spam grenades at her, the area around her and on the point as Junkrat

The solution in many cases is always Junkrat.

Goddammit ranked matchmaking is absolute cancer I have never seen such a large amount of faggots in an online videogame, aside from csgo.

it doesn't help that the game is loaded with instakill abilities and stuns which net you easy kills and make peoples egos inflate

Almost every fucking match where I'm on the losing team some jackass immediately insults his team passive aggressively when things go wrong which quickly turns into full on shit flinging

They should make a playlist where they use competitive rules but keep it unranked as regular quickplay is so shit with its rules

>Unironically picking Junkrat in an era where the meta of the game means there's an enemy Zarya every match

holy fuck the autism actually reached levels I've never seen

People who want that usually have a garbage life and try to make up for their inability to get actual rewards in real life be pretending.

Games are for fun you retard. If you want "meaningful rewards", go get a job at something you like.

>being retarded on purpose
For shame. The issue doesn't come from them killing people after they're done. The issue is trickling in stalls to drag out captures for sometimes over a minute, which can decide a game in time bank. This is the actual reason that hero limit was implemented in the first place. Spamming D.Va was an incredibly common tactic.

>this is still an issue
oh wait no it isn't....

I have in game music set to 0. Problem solved.

Play Zarya and have fun

I have a very easy solution for dealing with Zarya as Junkrat. It's called fucking not giving a fuck and blasting the entire team around her up and gitting gud

The only thing I fear as Junkrat is a top quality Pharah. Everything else is fair game.

I just got flamed so fucking hard in that game by a party and I was playing really well. I had gold elims and everything. I'm so pissed off. Need a scoreboard.

I am also someone who hates video games but won't stop playing them, my life is total hell because of our problem, please murder me so I no longer play video games.

Video games such.

It still exists, it was just spread out to Mei, D.Va, Tracer, Reaper, Lucio and Winston.

Happens all the time to me as well. I always just tell them to shut the fuck up and put up results. "Oh i'm doing shit huh? Why am i the only one on fire on our team and with quad golds you piece of shit?"

It's fun as a casual game but I think I'm done with it, placed diamond and stopped playing

>tfw you will never mate with perfect Russian muscle beauty

I'm legitimately half serious about Junkrat, you can spam an entryway or the capture point to make it even stupidly hazardous to the enemy team to even enter the capture point without taking large amounts of damage yourself. Throw a steel trap as well on the point because nobody ever looks for it as they're too busy bumrushing the point to try and cap it and more or less get themselves killed by you or your team.

Where did everyone place after their 10 matches, Cred Forums

2576 here, played them with 2-3 friends, went 7-3.

>tfw lost one because matchmaking likes throwing lvl 25's on your team

Says anyone with zero twitch skill.

Sonething feels....off...about this pic

took a break to play deus ex. came back and had a win streak bringing me back to my starting rank.

still having fun. you just have to know what your team needs and get the most kills. then you'll rank up.

What the fuck are you talking about?

"Keep the skies clear for me" is the only line that's in the game, and Pharah doesn't respond to it.

Won 9/10 of my placements. Would've won the very last one but we had a Reinhardt that did the equivalent of a throw and a green level 25 Genji player.

Anyone know how the fuck you get healing done as characters that don't have a fucking heal or self-heal?

It's an objectively bad game
seriously OP why be a faggot that plays a ded skilless shooter when you can actually get skillful and any other game?

you're an idiot, it was updated to 60 baseline weeks ago

uh...you don't? not sure what you're asking

In my career lifetime playing as Junkrat, i have 129 healing. I do not know how I have done this.

I think that's if you make use of something like S76's healing field when he puts it down.

Traps and the Rip-Tire can be healed by health packs, it's confusing but that's how it shows up. Might be patched later.

Nevermind I'm wrong. It's just a glitch.

Bastion is fucking bullshit.

I don't WANT to have to switch to reinhardt or genji just to counter a fucking camping shitter for 12 seconds.

How can you think that Reinhardt counters bastion?

Am I the only one Overwatch player that isn't salty 24/7?

Even my friends are raging all the time.

No, but I don't tend to get salty in any game.

And the bastion can just move.

Christ you must get carried alot.

Shield up as ally's shoot him in his stupid face, ram when he tries to heal or fling a firewave at his retarded ass.

I like using Reinhardt more than Genji so I usually switch to him anyway.

>playing Overwatch

Why play a bad game if you could play The Witcher 3 or Borderlands 2?

But I've played those

>stuck in the early gold
That explains it. Matches below Diamond just aren't enjoyable, you'll get matched with people that pick Hanzo/Genji every single match and play with a fucking steering wheel.

I have to agree, heroes that need to be hard countered are bit of a pain in the dong. Bastion, Mei, and probably Tracer if people were actually good at playing her.
What I find the most annoying is playing against a really good Zarya or McCree though.

I'm level 200, and can't play until the Halloween update hits so I can get the 22 easy boxes cause of Blizzard's Jew tactics. At least they are slow with the content updates.

Fucking bullshit senpai, I just want to play.

I've noticed a pattern with online games, the more the developer wants the game to seem like a fun timesink with colourful characters and wacky mechanics, the less fun it actually is. All the elements that are supposed to be fun just become infuriating when they're compiled with this bullshit rock-paper-scissors combat. It was the same with TF2 and it's the exact fucking same with this. Granted this can still be fun if you have a group of friends who know what they're doing so you can share the feeling, but still I find myself getting way more frustrated with this than say Siege which is actually unforgiving and tense and doesn't try to hide it behind a veil of "HEY LET'S ALL HAVE A FUN GAME"