What's the first thought that comes to mind?

What's the first thought that comes to mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11304382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the first words that come to mind are
>cringe
>hugbox
>echo chamber

That you fucking go back there, faggot.

the Cred Forums of the left

That one image where people with that symbol for their heads are servicing PS4 tan while she spills cheese pizza on her breasts.

Otherwise never been there.

SJW
Nu-Male
BLM

BANNED

Cuckold

sony dickriding and SJW's

This one?

Banned.

strong voyeuristic desire for posters

spaniard women groping

a fun place to talk about video games

Tracer's ass

pedophile acceptance

snowboarding down a mountain at sunrise

BLACKED

NO WAY

NeoGaf

people who buy a japanese console but hate japanese games

cucks
white guilt

Literally worse than Tumblr

>mfw that person is now trying to sell his Oculus Rift on eBay

wish I saved the screencap.

Sonygger Nu Males

this
angry blacks, muslims, and self-hating whites that acknowledge they want to end the white race, support totalitarianism and genocide, and has too many gays

this image

Neogaf

I don't think of anything because I don't care.
Because they literally don't care about you. I don't get why Cred Forums has such a tinfoil hat that other forums care about them.

It's that fucking simple, guys.

Neogaf is shit, but people who discuss it on Cred Forums are generally angry because they can't sign up and feel excluded.

You literally can't beat this.

>lurk on neogaf until 2012 or so
>pretty okay forum
>look at the off topic section for the first time in years
>charlotte riot thread
>everyone is defending the nogs who tried to burn that one white journalist alive and the blacks who tried to murder that one guy in the garage just for being white

what the fuck happened??

>its been a month
>i will never get in
fuck their signup shit.

>Because they literally don't care about you

Are you sure about that? Take a gander at their Off-topic forum

>What's the first thought that comes to mind?
That this is not a videogame thread.

That sony-fags need to go where they belong.

Fags.

On Cred Forums

WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE PROBLEM

That I should report this thread cause it sucks

It's hilarious

>somebody makes an actually decent argument in favor of diversity for once
>OH BOY LOGIC WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NOW CAN WE
>permaban

Jews

strawpoll.me/11304382
strawpoll.me/11304382
strawpoll.me/11304382
strawpoll.me/11304382
strawpoll.me/11304382

hahahahahaha
fucking hell

BANNED

Triggered m8?

You gotta be shitting me. They literally got triggered by a single fucking word.

Breathtaking.

Does the truth sting? Back to neo-cuck

Naive but mostly rational

Over what?

why is this a thing

>video game discussion
>Cred Forums

Cred Forums's next greatest boogeyman.

Hypocrites.

even reddit is better

>There are actually people that want less control over their own lives

youd be surprised where video game discussions actually show up

Check the filename.

This.

Something that somehow manages to be worse than Cred Forums and Cred Forums at discussing video games and politics. I don't know how, but they've done it.

always cracks me up with the "what it means to be a man (empathy, introspection, morals, non-white)

>SAVE ME

1: Egotistical pretentious liberals.

2: Mods that would make Kim Jong Il wince.

3: Hillary Clinton cult.

Reason I was banned by Neogaf?

I criticized Hillary Clinton over her handling of the emails and said, from experience, if I had done the same thing, I would be in jail right now and it's offensive to me and my coworkers, that she got off scott free, when I've had friends kicked out of their jobs and blacklisted from Government work, for far, far less (wearing a security lapel outside of a secured area for example while running across the road to the cafe for lunch)

banned:
Reason given: Go away Berniebot

Didn't even mention once Bernie in my post or ever on that board.

NeoGAF is a hellhole thanks to the SJW mods.

I remember this website being decent to take part in as little as 3 years ago

How did it go so south, so fast?

It became a hivemind for the US' regressive left.

RIGHTFUL CLAY

Lots of Cred Forums posters are actually Neogaf rejects

as little as 4 years ago, the people screencapped in that image would have been laughed off the site

all the level headed people are banned or simply left, including virtually anybody with a shred of video game-industry credibility

younger people browsing this thread should take a look at GAF and see why that style of forum went extinct like a decade ago, they eventually rot on the vine thanks to a handful of power mods microcurating the user base

I was on Cred Forums long before Neogaf.

The only reason I joined Neogaf, is because it often has more indepth discussion on actual industry happenings than Cred Forums.

This one I don't have a problem with, because they are discussing two entirely different concepts.

No he is not privileged in that he is dying young, that is a horrific thing.

Yes he does have a form of social privilege. For example, at least he is getting health care, if he grew up in a non-western country, he would be living in extreme pain with literally no real decent healthcare what so ever.

Believe it or not, terms can have multiple meaning and academia tends to look at things from a societal and structural position.

So neogaf has one gaming board and one offtopic board and thats it?

It's like they completely forgot how violent the right can get when boxed in a corner

Once human empathy is gone, sjws are going to be put into body bags

Oldfag here. Neogaf was great in the mid 00s because of NPD Sales threads with actual numbers. Now those don't exist anymore and most mods are fucking disgusting.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD! RIGHT NOW!

this precisely.

>How dare someone on Cred Forums have reading comprehension.

Sorry if I can't stand the anti-intellectual obtuse bullshit of the alt-right who purposely go out of their way to rage about things they know have multiple meaning and a different meaning in a social or academic context compared to everyday language.

The Alt-Right are just as fucking annoying as Tumblrina's.

>pokewalker for nintendogs

Why not just get a real dog?

poor fools

mobs began to selectively enable people and groups to shitpost. they have outright admitted they will never permaban certain posters because they 'add to the diversity of the forum'. then it keeps getting worse and worse.

next thing you know, opiate is telling a victim of child molestation that they're too mean to pedophiles, rustynails says there's nothing wrong with killing dhimmi that refuse to obey islamic law in majority muslim areas, and black american psycho's making his daily post about preparing for the upcoming race war and planning to kill as many white people as possible, but the guy who calls out a witch hunt against someone gets banned

I stopped using forums ever since I found Cred Forums and the last forum I went to was the dota 1 forums

You have been banned for this post.

US election has highlighted just how fucked the site is. Only use is for leaks all other threads are worse than here.

Christ fuck off you neofaggot.

/thread

opiate is a decent lad though. he's redpilled as fuck.

>if he grew up in a non-western country, he would be living

You're right, but i can guarantee that member was not thinking about standards of living in non western countries. These people don't tend to bring up non first world countries, because it would look beyond absurd if they brought up the plight of the third world then two seconds later acted like a great social injustice has befallen them because you can't pick a female link in the new zelda game.

Holy lol these screencaps, it's been so long since I browsed a traditional message board I'd forgotten what they were like. Someone link a juicy thread, I wish to go deeper.

heavily moderated forum with bias mods what did you expect, nu-males crackdown on freespeech and different opinions that doesn't suit their political agenda. They are probably all marxist as well.

Basically Recucklicans only replacing "god" with "government".

You'd think Gaffers would be Berniebots, what with him being the only actually liberal candidate in the US.

>they will never permaban certain posters because they 'add to the diversity of the forum'.

North Korea

My favorite part is where he shoehorns in "skewed heavily against females" because of course it is vitally important that everyone at all times be convinced the fundamental truism of WIMMEN HAVE IT OH SO MUCH WORSE.

I've made the mistake of being a member of a left-liberal PC video game forums with feminists that was quite similar to NeoGAF. Never fucking again.

They hated Bernie.

High meta shit posting

Was it Something Awful?

>Pay-To-Post

Somethingawful is high tier cuckery

Perma'd 3 times from GAF, AMA

>vagina to penis
I know MtFs get the inside-out but don't transdudes usually have prosthetics?

How the hell did you manage to successfully re-register?

Nah it was for a webcomic and thus pretty small. I just didn't have the foresight to drop out on time without causing drama. These days I stick to Cred Forums, RPGCodex and a local technology site for my "community" needs. Don't have to deal with constant censorship anymore and it's honestly liberating.

constant self-censorship*

Was it 'Questionable Content' ?

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Nah. Not gonna say the name, sorry.

Not video games

They are socially liberal but centralists on other issues. They don't think poverty is the cause of black's being held back. They think it is discrimination from all levels of society, which is absolute nonsense. Poverty is the reason blacks are uneducated and commit so many crimes. Bernie said he would make a fairer society through social services and free university. To help give everyone the same opportunities. But the blacks on Neogaf laughed at this and said he didn't understand them.