Why doesn't Cred Forums like this game? It's a better Resident Evil game than 5 or 6

Why doesn't Cred Forums like this game? It's a better Resident Evil game than 5 or 6.

It was advertised as horror and turned out it was action with horror elements.
I really liked it, was my second favorite game of 2015.

Playing through Akumu was pretty tense and a lot of fun.

RE4 with tons of useless gimmicks :the game.
It being better than R5 and R6 doesn't actually mean that much.

>useless gimmicks :the game.
Like what?

I loved this game.

Joseph is mah husbandfu.

I want to find out what the story of the nurse in the 'Safe Room' was about.

She was a QT22/7 and slightly Latina.

I always thought that the Safe Room was a place inside Sebastien's mind, maybe the nurse is a projection of a woman she once knew.

Shit optimization on pc. Also main character is very bland.

>Also main character is very bland

Funny you say that when he gets more character development than Leon and Chris combined.

It tried to be resident evil 4 without the things that made it good
Like overpowered melee moves to save ammo
And mercenaries mode to fuck around in

>cinematic becomes gameplay with no visual cue
>character drops perfectly good weapon
>pointless upgrading system
>inconsistent internal game logic (do you shoot that monster or is it on of the times you have to run away, lets waste our scarce ammo to find out)
>unrealistic character physics (you can sprint for 3 seconds, then your character will actually STOP because he is exhausted)

These are the reasons that I stopped playing. YMMV.

Nurse Tatianna was a Mobius agent, sent to keep tabs on Sebastian and probably help him defeat Ruvik, since Ruvik was their "ghost in the system".

That she suddenly disappears probably means that the "safe room" was becoming unsafe and she had to exit.

>Like overpowered melee moves to save ammo

You can do that still though, if you stun an enemy with a headshot (or a bottle) you can go behind them and crouch, it'll prompt you to press a button to instakill that enemy.

they removed that to make it more horror
Instead you got stealthkills, burn-corpse-trick and one-time-use melee weapons that all three instakill

He's talking about how leon can use one single kick to knock down 5 or so zombies to the floor and then just knife them to death

>burn-corpse-trick

That was a pretty cool mecahnic to be honest, nothing more satisfying to luring a bunch of enemies to a body and then lighting it on fire.

he understood.
Also, the game had lots of traps you were supposed to lure the enemies in. There are plenty of valid ammo conservation-strats in the game

Don't need to be behind them after stunning with a bottle.

it also make the matches to a resource, so it plays into the survival-horror style

Decent game on my list
It went from horror to action to "horror" again
The atmosphere was really well done in some parts but in others it was kinda forced
I really loved when shit started to go down in the last 5 chapters
The Executioner dlc was great, I think they should have made an entire first person section for the main game
Fuck, they could have made an entire chapter with the tank controls they used for sometimes
Now, on the other hand, Bosses were easy as fuck and cheap sometimes (specially for the alpha amalgam or w/e with its cheap ass 1 hit kill attack); the entire plot didn't make much sense even with its dlc
The MC was a douche for no reason sometimes but I didn't really care
I've heard the xbox360 version ran like rancid ass (same shit on PC when it came out but they fixed later (>capped frames)
It's a hit or miss but in no way a bad game desu

Ahhh, sweet endorphins released upon achieving closure.

Thanks, mang.

Shoot the first guy leading a horde, light a match and Bob's your uncle.

EZMODE game for most of it.

Earlier gameplay videos suggests the game was initially tank controls with fixed camera, they probably changed because it was too similar to RE.