Are you going to enjoy the japanese gaming renaissance on PS4?

are you going to enjoy the japanese gaming renaissance on PS4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THDsZKqyg_o
twitter.com/kazutoki/status/777399576403726336
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-cFyf7XdY
gematsu.com/2016/09/freedom-planet-coming-ps4
youtube.com/watch?v=PGWCwxEkefA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue_III
amazon.com/PlayStation-3-40GB-System/dp/B000XGJH1O/ref=lp_14210711_1_6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1474867942&sr=1-6
youtube.com/watch?v=Unzsc7O6Q-A
khhsubs.com/projectsrggishin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

I'm an idort, so yes.

>people pretend to like the pieceofSHIT4

wait.. are weebs and gooks even people?

I'm only going to get about 6 games on that pic but yes. It shouldn't have taken this long, japanese devs need to get their shit together and stop wasting the first few years of every console generation.

>idort
>he literally, ACTUALLY spent money on a PC whose only use is to play garbage western games that the PS4 already has

Nigga the Xbone at least has Raiden V going for it, PC aint got shit. Its literally a useless vanity platform.

>wait.. are weebs and gooks even people?
Nope, we ascended even further

I enjoy RTS games, sorry to disappoint.

>gran turismo sports

what even was the last good gran turismo game?

>I'm only going to get about 6 games
>only 6 games
That's like the whole WiiU library

Of course. Japs are gods

I played GT5 for about 300 hours.
Didn't like 6 though. Under 10 hours there.

>RTS games
>literally 'click here and the game plays itself: the genre'
>not to mention most of them are developed to be played on low end potatoes still running VIA CPUs
>and once again, a western genre that is utterly inferior to anything Japanese

Strike one.

>ps4
>not the handhelds

>Nier: Automata

Get that *Also available on Pee-C traitor shit out of that pic. Replace it with Yakuza 6.

I guess so

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines
Warhammer 40k
Unreal tournament
The witcher
S.t.a.l.k.e.r series
System shock
System shock 2
Total war: shogun
Mount & Blade
Warcraft III
Freedom planet
Postal
Postal 2
Postal 3
Rome:Total war
All sims games with mods
AoE
Diablo II
Arma III
All Skyrim with mods
All Fallout games with mods
The Binding of Issac

>he doesn't know about the jrpgs revolution going on...
Well, look at this how amusing

>tfw PC owner

.............................. half of that shit is going to get ported anyway I'll just wait for the PC port.

>Buying Kingdom Hearts but not Nioh

It's almost like you don't want a revival of good Sengoku games.

>the Japanese make the best games
>the Japanese don't make PC games

That really makes you think, doesn't it? Perhaps there's a correlation between quality games and console exclusivity?

Why no Nioh m8? I heard people really like the Alpha/Beta whatever

most of those are multiplat, so no

Holy shit, is this ironic?
Who actually gives a fuck about these sub-60 fps literal who pandering games?

but user I've played most of those already

I got a ps4 today and looked for nioh since people said it was kind of like dark souls but there's nothing on the store for it

when will people stop with the 60fps meme?

It really feels like PS2 era again.

Not him but some people play games to relax and they don't like to put too much effort into it. I for one am going to love the shit out of Nioh but it's not for everyone.

If you aren't being ironic falseflaggers then this is fucking pathetic.

It all hinges on FFXV

DAMN...why do we hate sony again?

Shit, you made my exact choices except I probably won't buy Nier.

The fuck you talking about? They're all Playstation exclusive except for Final Fantasy XV.

The last guardian looks like absolute shit 2bh

>not buying it just because it's a new Plat game
who the fuck doesn't want more Platinum?

>Not him but some people play games to relax and they don't like to put too much effort into it.
They already have CoD, AssCreed and whatever other "games" majors shit out every year

Digimon, Yakuza and P5 are all I'm interested in of those.

DQXI I'm going to get on 3DS because I like having handheld DQs.

And Nier.

Already enjoying P5.

>caring about weebshit

I'm not buying it because i've never played Nier.

I bought a Wii U for Bayo 2.

Nah dude most of these look boring as fuck.
The ones that look halfway decent are still unoriginal as fuck. Do we really need 600 KH remasters?
NIOH and Yakuza might be fun. Last guardian could be fun too i guess.

Digimon is going to be shit.
I'm sorry, user.

Because platinum is garbage at everything except for their decent meme combat?

>ironic
why do you keep using that word, user?

if a games runs at a steady 30fps it's fine

>buying a Sony console
>not caring about weebshit
I suppose maybe that changed a bit with Microsoft shooting themselves in the dick with the xbone, but Sony has always been the weeb choice, why even make such a statement?

Plus what the fuck else are you going to play at this point, the west isn't looking too hot either.

Who cares? Nobody gives a shit about it because of some obscure metacritic bombing RPG. It's just Platinum.

b8

Already enjoyed Yakuza 0 in JP, but soon I can understand it in a language I understand.

So yes, I will be enjoying the renaissance of Jap gaming.

>isn't looking to hot
>Witcher 3 is literally the only good game any country has released in the past 10 years and it was the west.

how is it bait? there is nothing wrong with 30fps in most games 90% of games last gen were 30fps and no one cared

It's a good thing they're doing the combat and nothing else then

Getting for sure:
Gravity Rush 2
Nioh
Dragon Quest XI (maybe not on PS4, though)
Yakuza 0
Nier: Automatta

Maybe:
TLG, depending if it actually turns out good.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, probably on sale
Persona 5, writing is shit as always, so meh
FFXV, same as TLG
Gran Tourismo Sport, I'm getting an Xbone so I'll probably be Forza'd out for a while.
Kingdom Heart Fuck Saying That Name, only if the Birth by Sleep vol. 2 portion is a decent size.

Already have:
Digimon World: Next 0rder (Japanese Vita release)
Gundam Breaker 3 (Asian English Vita release)
Dragon Quest Builders (Japanese Vita release)

Already have

You mean on PC, right?

>playing on a PS4
>Playing weebshit

That's an amazing list of games not even released in the past year.

Witcher 3 is shit.

Too dull.

Stop living in the past gramps, it was already released, this thread is clearly about looking towards the future with games.

Plus high fantasy as a setting needs to die a death.

loss

>>Witcher 3 is literally the only good game any country has released in the past 10 years and it was the west.

>buying Nier for the combat.
You are the worst. This game is basically a reward for the Nier and Drakengard fans.

[raughs histericarry]

>DQXI I'm going to get on 3DS because I like having handheld DQs

but why tho

World of FF
>rehashed bullshit made by a team that has a built a career making terrible mobile games with microtransactions
Dragon Quest XI
>Generic RPG series that consists of grinding for hours and being bored while fooling yourself into thinking your having fun because of nostalgia
GT Sport
>A realistic driving simulator that takes several hours of grinding and being frustrated in order to unlock better cars
The Last Guardian
>A 10 year in the making blunder that skipped two generations and is a shallow platformer while its only saving feat is an A.I rateagle
Persona 5
>an overly stylized facade that covers up a very sterile and boring gaming experience
Neir Automata
>an arpg sequel to a generic game made by a studio that is notorious for cutting corners while having low production values
GR2
>A sequel to a shallow action game with a very small amount of combos
Yakuza O
>A prequal to a game series that offers barely any differentiated amount of change in each installment. Prevalent with a lack of updating its entire city hub. You would think after 12 yesrs of making this series they would have every door to every building unlocked.
GB 3
>Name a good Gundam game that isn't a mediocre experience
Nioh
>A 11 year in the making omniushua and demon souls hybrid that has the production value of a ps3 game made in 2007
Digimon World
>A quick cash grab to milk the remaining Digimon fans
KH2:8
>A revamped next gen version of an old gen handheld game
FFXII ZA
>A port of a game from 2 gens ago
FFXV
>A game that's been in production since 2003 for the ps2, has switched 2 platform generations and switched directors more then halfway through production. Was delayed because of all the bugs and glitches found in game. It's so hated internally that a Square Enix employee leaked the entire details of the game back in June.
DQ Builders
>Another blatant cash grab by Square Enix to milm the remaining DQ fans. Will be a mediocre and boring gaming experience

Aside from Nier, which of those games can I play on Pee-C?

Wich is good since Platinium are only doing the gameplay for Nier.

Sure. Nioh and Yakuza 0 are going to be awesome. I already played 0 but I'll buy it again to support the series.

I'm most looking forward to Yakuza 6, which comes out this December. Shit is going to be wild.

I'm not getting Gundam Breaker, I'll wait for Versus

>High fantasy as a setting needs to die a death.
What so we can have another cover based shooter with every level being grey brown town? Or another le epic si-fi game?

If its not on pc it's shit /thread

Whoops forgot one.

People who don't exist unlike Platinum fans?

Only one of those games is an original IP, and even then its visual style isn't anything new.

Games are so inbred nowadays. Where are the original IPs?

yes desu

all of these games look fantastic it's a great time to be a sony bro

did not read one single fukin word

JUDGE ME

Is DQ XI going to be like 8 or will it be online MMO shit?

I haven't played a shooting game since the first Gears of War, so I feel like if retards stop spending money on these games, they will stop making them. I'm just tired of all goddamn RPGs in high fantasy. Mass Effect was a piece of shit bar the first one, but the setting was nice. Star Ocean as a series has severely fallen from grace, but I'll at least give it points for futuristic setting.

Sonyigger/10

You're an idiot. Automata was MADE because Nier had niche fans in Japan.

Yeah but too many of these games are coming out within about five days of each other, I'm not going to have enough time to play them all.

>Square Enix intentionally delayed games until after the Black Friday shopping season
Fuck them. Their games are always the first to drop in price.

I'm sorry for your autism

why do you hate jrpgs so much, faggot?

I was really worried about Yakuza 6 from the first demo they showed, but after seeing the TGS gameplay, it's become one of my most anticipated games.

Those people at SEGA are miracle workers I swear.

DO YOU LIKE

MY CONSOLE

Those are just all games available on other platforms.

Real GOTY coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=THDsZKqyg_o

Why play them all at the same time? Get the more interesting ones first and buy the other games when the prices drop.

I actually blame the PC elitist crowd (not all PC users fall under this category) on top of Cred Forums's almost baffling cynicism post-TORtanic

RATE

Not getting P5 because im not intrested in highschool dramas and cute virtual girlfriends

shit

>no Ace Combat 7

The less shitters, the better.

I think the demo that came with Kiwami was more of a beta than anything else. Probably them testing the new engine

Actually, games getting a PC version is a surefire way to tell if the game will be good or not. I've placed all my bets on Nier being shit, as it will be downgraded and dumbed down for PC players. You can NOT name a SINGLE game that is both amazing and has a PC version.

>Why play them all at the same time? Get the more interesting ones first and buy the other games when the prices drop.

Because deciding which ones are more interesting is too hard.

But yeah that's what I'm going to end up doing, I just wish the releases were a bit more spread out.

>Ace Combat 7
user...

Not as good as the PS1, but will be a sure buy when all be dirty cheap as the PS3 stuff is now.

>no Gravity Rush 2
Gay

To be fair, that game hasn't had a single mention since last year aside from one of the producers saying to wait a bit for more news

>FFXV over all those superior games

I'm sorry.

Mods for Bethesda games

poorfags stay mad

>Getting 11 of those games

I'm ready.

The bottom one look nicer and clearer to play though.

I will choose the one with less loading time.

PC got a LOT of good games.
But none require a geforce 1080p.
You can run most with intel integrated shit.

So the true question is:
Why spend any money when your facebook machine have more good games available for it than you will ever need?

>not getting persona

shit

>PC is literally a useless vanity item to prove how much better you are over anonymous users on a nepalese anti-capitalist propaganda finger painting webside

I hope you'll enjoy that western garbage like Watch Dogs 2 or Mass Effect Andromeda on your glorified multiplat box.

twitter.com/kazutoki/status/777399576403726336
tl;dr they need more dev time
I'm expecting Q2 2017 at least

>western garbage

Is anyone else getting the new G Generations in November?

Yeah, that's all PC has. Unless, if and by some miracle those Japs decide to port those games decades later.

>They already have CoD, AssCreed and whatever other "games" majors shit out every year

weebs can be extremely casual, as much as anyone else.

Hopefully at least a few of them won't get delayed any further.

Well, consoles lose automatically because they don't have the blast processing required to run truxton.

And it's all thanks to the unprecedented success of Sony PlayStation 4, Wii and Xbox had the Japanese game industry on the brink of death but somehow Sony is slowly restoring the damage they did, never tutn your back on Sony ever again or you turn your back on gaming as a whole

And? Whats it like?

Even japs have evolved theirs to be more like western games. I get you're a faggot looking for yous but there's usually a better way of doing it.

Also aren't you guys supposed to be getting banned more frequently? Ill speed that up in a second

>genesis version
>not the superior PC-Engine version

>evolved
>western games
>asking to ban someone other than your opinion
As a PC user, i ask you to just toss gasoline at your your computer insides and get yourself a smartphone.

>not out yet
>available on other platforms
You mean it can't be listed if it isn't ONLY playable on the PS4?

Mechanics wise it's above P3 and 4 and it looks great. The story falls short near the end and it just isn't enough, so maybe an expended P5 will come out like Golden that fixes that. Overall I'd put it above P3 and 4. Fighting the super boss with Rivers in a Desert playing is the fucking best.

>weebcucks shit on western games for being open world games with shallow, QTE-laden combat that's more cinematics than game
>they then unironically praise Yakuza, which are also open world games with shallow, QTE-laden combat that's more cinematics than game

Put in Ys 8 and then we'll talk.

Why is the miscarriage issue of CAD in the centre of this?

And how about the social links? Any good?

Mark my words you fucking console losers. You hear me right now? Loud and clear? Well good, you better listen the fuck up.
I did NOT spend $800 on my GTX 1080, another $300 on my overclocked i7 @ 4.10ghz, 16 gigs of ram, and deluxe cooling systems to keep this beast at proper temperatures to NOT fucking play Nioh. You hear me you little faggots? I have spent WELL over $1000 on my gaming rig, and I WILL play these games on it one way or another. I abhor, I hate, I LOATHE the idea of even thinking of some cheap shitty console from Sony being allowed even 30 yards from my basement. If I need to make a fortress with my pizza boxes, Big Mac boxes, and liters upon liters of piss bottles to keep that shitty underpowered piece of plastic toy away from my very being and my beautiful prized possession (that's my PC in case you didn't know, fucking low IQ peasants), then so be it.
Sony, I will ask nicely once more. You WILL port these games to the PC platform via Steam, it WILL obliterate the console versions, and I WILL pirate just to spite you dumb fucking slant eyed gooks for daring to even spite us; the proud and powerful PC master race.

PeeCee is shit. Everybody knows it and the only reason this meme plattform is even getting brought up is because nintencucks are hiding behind it.

Play a Yakuza game first

Why? this trailer being shilled everywhere shows more than enough

It's just as bad as your fabled 'casual AAA shit' you weebs always get so buttmad over.

At least 5 or 6 are automatic and plot related and there are no reverse links so it seems disappointing. The characters themselves aren't bad and will surprise you when you dig into them. They give bonuses that will help in the Palace or mementos or daily stuff like maxing other coop links too. Once you max a coop you can get a special item form that person on the final day that carries over into NG+ and will give you all their bonuses from the start.

Play a Yakuza game first

Fuck off you PC faggots!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

[[DOUBLE TRUXTON!]]

I play Japanese games almost exclusively and I don't really plan to play any of those.

It's not that they all look bad (except XV it'll be shit), there are just other more appealing games.

Considering P5 and DQ, but I'd want to catch up first.

Final Question user, you think so far that it's better than what you've seen of FFXV?

>weebcucks

This board gets worse and worse by the day.

I haven't seen what FFXV is like since 2013, but they look completely different.

>Yakuza, which are also open world games

Sandbox, not open-world, please work on your bait.

In quite a few modern Western games, your boss fight is nothing but QTEs, like with Order 1888 and Shadow of Mordor.

In Yakuza, QTEs are just there to deal extra damage and there's maybe 3 scripted QTEs at most in a boss fight.

These QTEs can end the fight if the bosses health is low enough.

Of course, you'd know this if you played the game instead of shitposting all day.

>tfw I enjoy both the Uncharted and Yakuza series

go away u wee wee poo head

I really want Gravoty rush 2 but I still need to buy the first one and I never played a Yakuza game so I may start with Yakuza 0 and see if Kiwami ever comes to america before I search for a copy of Yakuza 1. Nier automata looks dope. Persona 5 is goat.

idort here

only interested in nioh and nier, everything else looks eh

This is from a stream earlier in the week.

Anons cannot continue to keep whining with their jaded "MUH GAEMS ARENT FULFILLING ANYMOAR" threads if they dont play yakuza or nioh

>Nintoddlers always scream "PC and Nintendo masterrace"
>both platforms are consistently shafted by major publishers

Poetic.

Gravity Rush 1 is only 20 USD and is fairly short.

Yakuza 0 is something you could start the series with, but I'd recommend starting the series with the original PS2 games if you can.

It's not our fault flocks of idiots fall for bad business practices and play shallow games.

>world of FF
>dragon quest 11
>gundam breaker 3
Those are the only worthwhile games on that list

>slipping in those unconfirmed for english games
M8

Guess I'll hunt for a copy, I don't know how I'll play the ps3 Yakuza games since I don't own the console

yeah ive got p5, ff12, and yakuza 0 preordered

>I don't know how I'll play the ps3 Yakuza games
Oh dear, then it sounds like you'll miss out on best character.

SEGA might do some re-release in the future though, so that could be your chance.
Though if they do, it'll probably be JP only.

>pre-ordering games

I heard The Last Guardian is going to be disappointing. I'm looking forward to the other ones though.

This is a good thread to ask this, so pardon me.

I remember playing this PS3 game demo at Target I think it was. I THINK it was a Gundam game, I also think it was a Musou, but I distinctly remember playing as a dark gray/black robot that floated and the lower half was designed to look like those feudal Japanese battle skirts. What game was that?

>tfw excited about the ost for sport more than the game.

will it be as robust as 5 and 6?

kill yourself immediately

Which ones? Also
>needing to understand the language to play a game

Two of those three are already out and are being rereleased, what's wrong with preordering if you know you already want the game day 1?

If you can't judge a game by videos to know it's quality, you're kind of stupid.

Why does Dragon Quest XI say 'Only on Playstation' when it is also coming to 3DS and NX..

>buy a PS4
>buy weeb games
>only weeb game not garbage is the Odin Sphere rehash

At least I didn't fall for the PS+ meme.

>have money for a ps4 now
>have to wait until November to see first-hand footage of the Pro before buying one because it's so iffy whether this thing is worth it or not
I preordered P5 before I even bought the console.

Did you know that I can play most of those games with a 10 years old toaster?
Same here, but I'm not going to buy DQ Builders. Maybe I'll buy Nioh in a few years and Digimon World is not a day-one for me, I'll wait a few months.

>JAPANESE third party games that aren't spinoffs
>showing up on Nintendo home consoles

DQ XI will LITERALLY come to PC well before it graces a Nintendo home console. Nintendo is fucking dead in the home console market, no one will ever make games for them ever again.

you're legitemitely retarded

CCMS-03 Bugu

jesus fuck...maybe I'll borrow a ps3 from someone

Buying this

>home console market
And that's the mahou keyword.
Nintendo is pulling a trick here, an evil, evil trick.

what even is the point of pre-ordering anyway

>that plant

Securing day one edition DLC, but that's about it I guess. I never buy games at launch, I always wait a few months when the prices drop by 75%.

It got fucking annihilated

>Securing day one edition DLC

Are people really this retarded?

>tfw you like west and east games

I enjoy both but all the good western games are on PS4, the crap mustards tout as exclusive is pathetic garbage the reason they're not ported to PS4 is nobody would pay money for that trash

How do you not have gundam breaker 4 already

>Freedom planet
gematsu.com/2016/09/freedom-planet-coming-ps4

>two years after the original release

Legit question, why aren't console ports referred to as scraps? Why are console to PC ports always referred to as scraps?

Stop trying to incite a flamewar.

>Green = Day 1
>Yellow = Not Day 1
>Red = Not buying

>Yakuza Zero
>not green

>parroting opinion from southpark

thanks for the input turkroach

It'd be a day 1 for me if it isn't because I just started playing Yakuza 3.

this whole fucking thread is flamewar bait, as are all "japan vs the world" threads

hint: they are almost always "playstation vs pc" threads, you're in one right now

Yakuza 0 was my GOTY 2015. The story was surprisingly well-done. Yakuza 6 just might be my GOTY 2016.

I love this damn series so much. Like goddamn this is the first boss fight for 0 and it's just as intense as the other times you fight him.

Because console players never beg for ports.

Yes I love games that aren't even out why else would I get a console

out of all those games the only one i care about is last guardian

5/6 of the shit you posted is sequels or remakes. who the fuck cares.

japanese games are not relevant anymore, sorry.

This thread was just made to discuss Japanese PS4 games.

They only beg for games to not be released on PC.

Threads that begin with the OP making bold claims like that will always get shitposted.

Because I'm not a 15 year old that feels validation by playing games with shiny graphics

What "bold claim"? That there are a lot of good Japanese games coming to PS4?

Why did that trigger you?

>japanese games are not relevant anymore, sorry.

Who let this IGN dudebro get in here?

I would only add TLG and maybe if its good, XV

>no Yakuza

bland/10

*tips*

I'll be playing;
>Last Guardian on PS4
>Nioh on PS4
>Gravity Rush 2 on PS4
>Persona 5 on PS4?
>Nier on PC if it runs at 144hz, if not then on PS4

I'll probably also get FFXV if it's fun, but I'm not really a FF fan. Really excited for Nier.

ys 8 will never come to the west user

He looks like Lovecraft

>all these games released so closely to each other
>hardly anyone will be able to get them all, the audience will be divided at best
>on top of Sony constantly advertising the latest call of duty map packs that they scored
>"nip nongu no one want nihongo geimu des, mobiru is future"

Missing out on Yakuza 0.

the beta is gone, you're going to have to wat for the release , which is in feb

Nioh must be green dude. I think Ive played enough to say it. Beta was fucking huge

Just ordered a copy of Gundam Breaker 3.

Pretty much getting everything on this list save for the dragon quest games.

>all these faggots not day one buying World of FF

Do you hate cute things or something? And not to mention it looks actually good in comparison to ffxv.

>mfw i have a PC, Wii U and PS4, and don't have to miss out on anything

nah i can understand why its not a day 1 buy.They may screw up the balance of the game on release

Given the track record of the games lately, you should let people "beta test" it for you, because bugs, viruses..

I don't think I'll play it because I'm not familiar with FF at all, I wouldn't understand a single reference.

> a bunch of generic RPGs and ripoffs
>"""rennaissance"""

If this is the rennaissance then call me Queen Victoria

Faggot this is the most depressing wall of games I've ever seen

I dont fucking care I would play what I like right now, paying for it. This kind of paranoia doesn't solve anything

>you have a multiplat box, a mario box, and a dedicated game console

I bet you feel real proud about yourself on a swahili penis forensics PDF file, huh?

>shitty modern jrpg
Meh.

That and all Yakuza ever does is remind me how no game has ever lived up to the ambition of Shenmue, including Shenmue itself.

you fuckin' know it, matey

TLG, Gravity rush and Nioh are depressing how, my Queen?
What would you say it's a good and original RPG if you don't even like FF or Persona?

>PC
>has anything worthwhile

I have Yakuza 4 in my backlog and I probably won't play 0 until I beat that and 5, that's if I like them that is.

>SEGA might do some re-release
Nope. They have convinced themselves that the West is in no way interested in the Yakuza series. All because their stupid yakuza zombie knockoff game didnt do well. I mean did they forget the market was already flooded with loads of zombie games? Would've seen a much better response had they released something like Yakuza kiwami instead.

If you're not a graphic whore, it does.

Did you even read my post? I said they all fail to live up to the ambition of Shenmue. All of them. Every game is a reminder that its all bullshit.

>PC's only good games are the ones that can run on intel ATOM notebooks

>there's no way Shenmue 3 will compare to Yakuza 6

>there's no way a PS4 and PC game will compare to a PS4 exclusive game

In the immortal words of Bart Simpson, "Really makes ya think."

How much time do you think it'll take for dangitronpaul 3 to come to the west once it's finished?

Pretty much all these games are sequels to games I've never played because they didn't interest me, and the new IPs don't appeal to me.

Sad, because I loved the PS1 and PS3.

What about PS2, though?

Months

>Shenmue III (Japanese: シェンムー3 Hepburn: Shenmū 3?) is an upcoming open-world action-adventure game developed by Neilo and Ys Net, scheduled for release in December 2017 for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue_III

>including Shenmue itself

Sad but true. I wonder if Shenmue 3 will. Highly doubt it though.

Atom is too slow for heavily modded minecraft and PS2/Wii emulation.
But a decentish CPU and some budget geforce can give you access to anything pretty much.
The high end geforces are pretty much just overfluff.

Nothing to miss out on the WiiU.

>wikipedia

>scheduled for release in December 2017

Seems way too early.

ps4 version looks to be 100x bigger in scope

3ds version does look nice though

Never had one. I enjoyed GTA:SA and THUG2 at a friend's, but I later realized they were both on PC so I didn't look back. Then I played R&C and the Sly Cooper collection on PS3.

Not too long ago, I emulated a few of the PS2 exclusives I missed out on, and I quite enjoyed Haunting Ground and MGS3. They didn't stick with me as much as other PS1/PS3 games though.

>He can't afford one game a month

Should I get Smt digital devil saga in this sale?, never played smt

I liked the beta too man, played the hell out of it but being busy and with a bunch of shit to play on February, I decided to get it a bit later.

literally the only jrpgs(and games in general) im interested on the ps4 is disgaea 5 and ffxv

i really wish i had a reason to buy a console, but it's just doesn't seem worth it

wew that's like when they make a new game because the handheld can't handle the console version

He's kind of right and it's unfortunately the fault of capatilism. When games are successful in America we think about branching out to get bigger audiences to appease shareholders instead of making something on its own merits truly. It's the opposite in japan which is why they make allot more quality games, they aren't trying to copy super successful games or appeal to the widest audience. Unfortunately it's starting though with FFXV.

I like Japanese games too and am looking forward to a bunch of them, but if you start a thread like that, it attracts shitposters whether it's true or not. Don't get so upset.

what can I actually buy before dec?

is this game good?

Yeah but there are like 4 - 5 games worth playing on February alone, it's ridiculous. I could pass up the rest, but I really want the Persona 5 steelbook and Automata's CE.

FFXV, Gravity Rush 2, TLG

Any chances the Re:zero game will come to America?

Is automata really getting a worldwide release? Figured it'd be after the jap release.

I don't think so, but I'm hoping it'll be released not very long after the Japanese release date.

>The only games that you can play this day are Bloodbourne and fucking Uncharted piece of shit.
Sony always wins baby.

From left to right, first row, to second row:

>Weeb garbage for manchildren.
>Overhyped shit, gameplay showed a walking simulator, will be boring as fuck.
>Waifu bait for virgins and fat people who dream of being athletic and fast taken to the extreme, sad.
>Combat looks decent, everything else looks inferior to Souls games, still so far this is the only worthwhile game on the list.
>more final faggotry weeb shit for eternal manchildren
>weebshit
>school life dating simulator for sad virgins who never had proper interaction during their real life school life, sad.
>interactive movie, le japanese mafia, boring.
>pokemon tier garbage, when will you grow up?
>downgraded final faggotry, eternal manchildren strike once more! surprised this franchise isn't owned by nintendo.
>sports game, kek, how about you do it in real life you poor fucks?
>looks great, but the PC version will be better.
>looks good, have to import it no?
>weebshit for babies, le micky mouse, kek.
>weeb minecraft, kys asap.

Bitter jealous PCuck #5873

persona 5 was terrible.

>you will never be trigged so badly by a console that you repost stale memes every day and willingly choose to ignore its library to remain in your mental safe space and justify your platform of choice

most interested in the new gundam g gen and srw 5 desu senpai

Don't you feel a little embaraased by making these posts? We see this exact post every single day, dismissing entire games with 2-3 words is retarded son

I am not a poor fag like you, so I actually have a god tier PC, PS4 and 3DS so I can play all the games I want.

The only game I have for PS4 is literally Bloodborne. I am interested in games, not interactive movies like Analcharted 4, a fags end or The last of Cucks. I will be getting Nioh on PS4 and Nier Automata on PC. Nothing else in that list is worth my time.

How fucking sad is your life that you can only afford 1 gaming platform and have to shill for it so you feel better about yourself? Go get a job instead of wasting your time on shit tier garbage games.

Dose question mark represent not sure on getting or don't know what that is?

Chill you violent crazed man, you don't have to let Cred Forums choose your taste for you and only play whats considered cool to fit in

But you can play all of these on a shitty laptop.

Yes my good sir, my body is ready.

Not sure on getting them

Last guardian looks cool but ico and sotc were basically only worth rentals and I assume it will be the same sort of 6 hours worth of feels that I will never replay.

FFXII I just don't give a shit about the zodiac job system and won't buy it unless there's an option to play it with the original grid.

Fit in with Cred Forums? I get banned weekly here for telling my opinions, especially about Shittendo and their cancer eternal manchildren games nostalgia milking the delusional losers that buy mario, pokemon, zelda, kirby etc for the 10000th time, literally the same games, every fucking time. There is a fat shittendo mod that bans me, because I hold a mirror to his fucking face.

I don't want to fit in here, most of you are fucking clueless and not real gamers. Promoting interactive movies, lmfao, get cancer faggots. Also, if you are fat, you are not a real gamer. Gaming originated in arcade halls and was competitive and had reputation involved, if you want to be a real gamer, you have to also have competitive spirit and workout irl. Fat gamers are posers, how can you game properly when being fat lowers your mental capabilities and reaction time? (proven fact).

Fuck off Cred Forums.

Is dq builders good?

PC sucks go fuck yourself, even if I was a billionaire I wouldn't build a gaming PC, The Last of Us is a masterpiece it shits on your piece of shit gaming PC

I'm getting both cuz I'm not a poor faggot.

I played the demo, it was ok. I guess kids might like it though.

Maybe if any of those ever do come out. Most take literal years.

The last of Cucks is a b-tier interactive movie, not a game.

If you've played minecraft the limitations it places on you are rather frustrating. But it has quests and shit so it feels like more of an actual game rather than aimlessly fucking around the entire time.

I wouldn't say its good but its no worse than the rest of these voxel games.

Is the demo available in US store?

Probably not. I remember downloading the demo from the Japanese PSN store.

Nier will probably run like trash on your PC cause nobody gives 2 fucks especially not some Japs, Square enix is trying to fuck you desperate steam cucks in the ass with a shitty port for a quick buck

I doubt that, I think it will have superior graphical experience than the PS4 version with everything else being similar. We will see though, I haven't been wrong yet with my predictions about which ports will be good and which will suck.

Kinda makes you wonder why like three out of four of you game primarily on PC.

This fucking retard again, lol

Looking forward to GR2, P5, Nier Automata and maybe Nioh.

All the other ones aren't worth it.

jesus christ I hate mustards

I really do, and I'm saying this as an idort.

Yakuza Zero and DQXI are really worth it.

>TLG finally coming out
>Gravity Rush 2
>Nioh
>P5
>Yakuza 0
>FFXV
>Nier: Automata
>Another Gundam game finally

What a good time to own a Ps4 and pc.

Get fucked loser, Yakuza 0 is easily worth it.

Can't wait. People really are missing out.

Nioh and DQXI I'm looking forward to.

I have some interest in TLG, GTS,and Kingdom hearts. The rest don't really tickle my pickle.

And this... IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have you played Yakuza before?

If not I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's basically a JRPG/Beat em up hybrid.

Explain yourself.

>any game
>push button and the game does x for you

>tfw when buying multiple copies for my niece and friend to support the series

Feels good having a high paying job that i'm not even qualified for.

oh my god the kiwami version of this is PERFECT

I'd glad the didn't fuck it up.

The combat isn't as clunky as the demo. They fixed it up, thank god.

Did he not only walk out in full view and not get seen, but also fucking teleport?

yes
it's the worst teleporting I've ever seen. Even Alpha Protocol wasn't this bad.

amazon.com/PlayStation-3-40GB-System/dp/B000XGJH1O/ref=lp_14210711_1_6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1474867942&sr=1-6
I mean, it's only $105.

I bet if you did some odd jobs for a week you could get it.

you could just do home delivery on a friday and saturday night and make a hundred odd bucks

God I love the fact that you leave after images when you dodge.

nice strawman, fag. :)

>tfw i'll never be good enough to make a game like Yakuza

dat music

dat everything

people passing this up - I feel really bad for em

Why are western console games so dog shit? Maybe because they only make AAA sized games now.

>Playing the inferior versions of R&C

Those ports were trash, mainly because they had to work magic to get them working on the ps2

Replace GT Sports with AC7.

Only care for Nioh, TLG, P5, DQXI, AC7 & cautiously optimistic for FFXV.

>Yakuza 6 in December

Can't fucking wait. I don't know how these games keep getting better and better.

>bethesda games

digging deep pcfat

Sony isn't really giving people a reason to pay for PS+ for online, are they? All these singleplayer games, feels pretty good.

>can only pick the first game in the series, which is the shitiest one, because the first two game to console.

>mount and blade literally came out on xbox1 and ps4 a few days ago and so is the new one.

>bethesda shit (with mods)

>binding of Issac literally on consoles and handhelds you sperg.

>10 year old toaster games

whoa...so this is the power of the pc....wow

>renaisseance

It was never not the best, OP.

You reminded me why Cred Forums is such shitty place that it's the laughing stock of this site.

>western games

Would that last one really count as a boss?

The only potentially good game there is Nioh

Good news, you have terrible, limited taste.

You are sorely missing out on Yakuza, faglord

>implying I play Western garbage on my PC
Nah, I like weeb games and the PC is great

Could you not? You're making fans of Yakuza look bad.

Kek typical fanboy.

Is there any reason why people keep forgetting that DQXI is on the 3DS and NX?

nobody cares

the only things i wont be getting in that picture are yakuza, digimon, gran turismo, and gundam. fuck all that shit, the rest, hell yeah.

Why not Yakuza?

People are interested in a AAA home console DQ and for a system that actually exists.

>fuck Yakuza

How does taste so terrible even exist?

i never got into the games, i only watched my friend play them and none of it looked that interesting for me to get into.

>i only watched a friend play them

You know, Cyber Sleuth was such a surprisingly good game that it made me a believer in modern Digimon games. Looking forward to New World.

>i only watched my friend play them
Oh for fuck sakes, go emulate one and two then buy three, you poor thing.

When's the next Disgaea game, NIS? Makai Wars fucking where?

You should give them a go. This series literally gets better with every installment. You shouldn't judge it from simply watching someone else play.

>i only watched my friend play them and none of it looked that interesting for me to get into

>mfw I share a board with people this retarded

no

>I'm still waiting for La Pucelle 2

I really hope this is bait.

Fine, stay a pleb forever. I tried to fix your shit taste but you refused.

>How does taste so terrible even exist?

>i only watched my friend play them

Really makes you think..

Ignore the retards trolling you. It's a really slow-paced series, with horrendous collision detection, and clunky fight animations. The games have insane frame drops.

Most PS4 fans told themselves that Yakuza 0 would be an exception, then said Yakuza 6 would be different. Nope, all the streams confirm SEGA was too fucking lazy to fix anything.

cool.

What didn't you like?

Whats the point of this post?

>Most PS4 fans told themselves that Yakuza 0 would be an exception

Weird considering Yakuza Zero is a constant 60fps and the combat is nowhere near clunky.

The combat in the 6 demo was clunky, because of the new engine, and the fact they wanted to try something different, but having played it at TGS it's no longer the case.

Calling the team working on these games lazy is shameful.

>new Makai Kingdom
I've been waiting years for it. I don't get it, they made Zetta a cameo in every Disgaea game, shows how popular he is & yet they won't ever make a sequel.

i said it didn't look that interesting. i saw the fights and you can use your surroundings, and i saw him use the same 4-5 ones. it looked boring, i've seen other games do that. i already have a ton of games and games that i want coming. if i find it in the bargain bin one day, sure i'll get it.

The director and his team left. They went on to make the sleeper hi...sleeper named Trillion.

>Yakuza Zero on PS4
>framedrops
>implying Yakuza 6 is anywhere near as clunky now as the demo was

He's going all out fellas.

Zettas evilities stink, but if you must use him..

>if i find it in the bargain bin one day, sure i'll get it
Who knows anymore? I refused to buy Yakuza 5, and it quickly became a massively overlooked PS Plus title. Sony of America desperately wants to bring over exclusives, but most publishers are going third party, so they are paying SEGA to localize their work.

So you're judging an entire series on watching your friend play like shit for a few minutes.

Nice.

the gameplay must be similar all throughout, how fucking different can it be. lol. i saw it, and its boring.

>Most PS4 fans told themselves that Yakuza 0 would be an exception

Pretty sure they experienced it and realized it was the exception because it's isn't clunky nor does it have FPS drops.

>then said Yakuza 6 would be different

Said no one ever.

>I refused to buy Yakuza 5

Are you that autistic who comes into Yakuza threads and brags about doing this because it was digital only?

What's great about Yakuza honestly, sorry to say this but looks like a real weeb game to me without any gameplay elements that make me want to play it.
I've seen some gameplay vids & why does the hits have that stupid special effect on it? Should've made it impactful like a DoA game.
Not shitposting & this is coming from someone that loves the shit out of Disgaea. Imo only acceptable nip games atm are Cyber Sleuth, Nioh & Disgaea 5.

Pretty sure if I maxed my Traps he's alright, he's not the best yea but I just like him ever since I played MK on ps2.

>lol

go shitpost somewhere else

>an opinion is shitposting

>Should've made it impactful like a DoA game

lmao

My minimum number of games for a platform before I buy it is 5.

In that image alone (read: within the next few months), there are already seven games I plan on getting (not sure about FFXII)

And that's fucking marvelous.

2016 has already been such a great year for video games, and 2017 is looking great too.

>nearly all of the list is so old that even toaster laptops can run them these days
>this is what "PC master race" holds over anyone's head

I'm sitting here with a $300 Toshiba from 2011 and I could be playing 90% of your post while typing out this reply.

>having an opinion on a game series you've never even played

Yes, it's shitposting.

>watched

>gameplay vids

I really hate neo-Cred Forums.

>Should've made it impactful like a DoA game.

that's not what shitposting means.

oh, i forgot to mention he gave me the controller for a couple minutes. that sure made a whole lot of fucking differences in this conversation.

>I've seen some gameplay vids & why does the hits have that stupid special effect on it? Should've made it impactful like a DoA game

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic..

>he gave me the controller for a couple minutes

I'm sure he did. I'm sure you're not just making that up right now on the spot to make it seem like your misinformed opinion matters.

>oh, i conveniently forgot to mention he gave me the controller for a couple minutes haha

is this Spore meets Minecraft? looks fun

>all those 7/10 at best games
Why did the industry become so shit?

holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you. yeah i mostly watched it, and i did play it, but there is literally no difference. what the fuck would happen if i ran to one section of the game and slammed someone into a car instead of watching it?

jesus christ this fanbase is awful.
>PLAY MY GAME!!! PLAY IT!! ITS SO GOOD YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE CONTROLLER IN YOUR HANDS!!!! OH YOU SAID YOU PLAYED IT FOR A MINUTE NOW UR A LIAR!!!
lol what the fuck?

Not him but Nioh, to me, as a HUGE Souls fan, feels like they're trying too hard.

The difficulty isn't as finely tuned as the series it's unashamedly drawing inspiration from, and the combat is neither as fluid nor as satisfying.

William(?) feels stiff, and there's this "stun" thing that happens that I didn't completely figure out which was the cause of nearly all of my deaths. It felt very cheap, I'm not a fan of losing control of my character like this.

The yokai enemies are annoying, particularly the aura around them that fucks up your already-fragile stamina.

For what I assume to be the beginning area of the game, enemies hit way too goddamn hard and take way too long to kill. It makes runbacks really disheartening (the checkpoints are pretty damn sparse even with shortcuts) and it's the reason I never finished either the alpha or beta.

In short, it's hard, but it isn't fun.

Dark Souls' hyperbolic reputation as "ball-bustingly hard" is more fitting for Nioh.

This is some terrible bait in which most of it is just straight up wrong.

I'm sure this is just an attempt at humor.

>yeah i mostly watched it, and i did play it, but there is literally no difference

Zetta's evility is at least useful in the long run, meanwhile.
>Axel
>Obvious Tendency
>Increase stats of female ally units on the map by 5%.
It's SHIT, NIS. What happened to the evility that decreased damage from humanoid units by 50%? Axel used to be a tank.

you didn't answer my question. tell me what the difference is when im deciding if i like it or not? you think the controls would feel good? what?

>OU HAVE TO HAVE THE CONTROLLER IN YOUR HANDS

Yeah you usually do to actually play a video game you autistic retard.

I don't believe you played it considering you just added having played it when people called you an idiot for judging a game from watching someone else play.

great job taking one segment of what i said and using it without understanding anything nor answering my question. your parents must be real proud of your "intelligence"

fuck off already retard

the fact you think there's zero difference between watching and playing just shows how much of a retard you actually are

>gets called a retard for judging a game from just watching
>no I totally played it I just forgot I did

>jesus christ this fanbase is awful

You're funny.

I'm pretty sure the second post is sarcasm.

I also have the Japanese demo and stopped playing it after a minute because it was boring as fuck. Yes, I said it first that I watched the game. If I said I played it for a couple minutes, you'd all be raging as hard as now. "YOU GOTTA PLAY MORE" but now that I've said I have played it where it needs to be said because you constantly greentext "watched" like it means anything, you think I'm just lying and that is where you'll strike like it's anything to be proud about.

I don't care if you don't believe me. There is no difference in deciding my likeness towards a game whether I watch or play it. I saw Color Splash, it looks like fucking garbage. I played it last night, and what do you know? It is still fucking garbage. What kind of magical thing do you see happening to swiftly change how I feel about a game just by fucking playing it for who knows how fucking long? If I'm going to buy a game, I'm going to watch it and read about it. That's how I decide. I'm not going to buy the fucking game and decide there. To me, Yakuza looks fucking boring, and that is that.

ok. didn't read. cya.

>I also have the Japanese demo and stopped playing it after a minute because it was boring as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Unzsc7O6Q-A

Heart= Goty potential
Tick= day 1 buy
Dogshit= Persona 5

So you watched your friend play it and decided it was boring as fuck so you went and downloaded the demo just to stop after a minute?

Sounds legit.

k

You're so full of shit.

Nah. My other friend told me to try it. I had a Jap account so. Why are you so hung up on this "you must play it for a minute!" thing? Are you okay? Do I need to tell you the sequence of events that happened in my life in chronological order? I don't fucking know you and you can neck yourself for all I care.

Just ignore the retard. He's just in damage control mode.

>Nah. My other friend told me to try it.

Right..

So you watched one friend play it, and decided it was boring, and another friend out of nowhere told you to try it so you did. I find this REALLY hard to believe my man.

cool

>lol ignore him even though we are the ones replying and trolling him and say some lingo that furthers your false innocence xD
Bravo. Yakuza is garbage. Need I say more? This fanbase is honestly worse than Sonic, Dark Souls, and MLP combined. Jesus fuck.

Ight.

>"you must play it for a minute!"

Where did anyone even say this you autistic retard?

You don't believe I played it for a couple minutes, and you're angry about that, thinking I'm lying. So you must want me to at least play it for a minute to decide. You people are insanely easy to read, not everything must be stripped semantically. You fucking tard,

Nobody believes you because you originally said you just watched a friend play it. You haven't even said which game yet. Then all of a sudden you just so happen to remember you actually played a bit of it. You hated it so you downloaded the demo.

You expect anyone to believe this?

>we're trolling you

No, I'm fucking done with you. Fuck you.

>gets called out
>hurr fanbase is shit

Every time.

Yakuza fanbase is actually one of the most chill.

>I also have the Japanese demo and stopped playing it after a minute because it was boring as fuck

Doesn't sound like bullshit at all.

Which demo is this by the way? None of the demos are even available anymore, not even 6.

Additionally you needed a code to download the Yakuza 6 demo, and that was a one-time use code that came with Kiwami. The guy is absolutely full of shit.

I already explained that here . God forbid someone did something minuscule and didn't need to say it because it wasn't that important. I said I watched, if I knew everybody was going to fucking autistically flip over what I said to the bone, maybe I would have said it differently. I didn't "just remember it" I said that fucking mockingly. I don't even know the games. I had the demo, but that wasn't right after I fucking played it with my friend.

You seem of slightly average intelligence. Why are you arguing with me like this? Aren't you an adult? I know Cred Forums groupies love to take word for word and piece them in chronological order to further prove their innocence in whatever rubbish they are arguing about, but come on. What if I said you win? Would it make a fucking difference towards anything, would you actually feel yourself getting less tense and feel okay that you've won this internet argument? I really don't know what is wrong with you people, honestly.

i guess i didn't download that one then

>post is nothing but ad hominem

Please fuck off already.

The Yakuza games have numbers at the end of them, even in the Japanese demos.

Please stop bullshitting.

Ur a faget.

I'm not going anywhere. If you failed to read that and reply seriously, there really is no hope for you. But sure, go ahead and call "AD HOMINEM!" so you can fill that useless post.

So it was zero then? There was a demo on the japanese store.

Yeah I guess huh..

>doesn't even know what demo he downloaded

If it was Zero it would've been last year. Surely you don't have Alzheimer’s disease do you?

i really really don't care about the series, is all.

>You seem of slightly average intelligence. Why are you arguing with me like this? Aren't you an adult? I know Cred Forums groupies

lmao

That's nice dear.

>because im not intrested in highschool dramas and cute virtual girlfriends
This is the sort of scum who shits up Cred Forums these days.

>That's nice dear.

>I played a demo I swear I just don't remember which one because I hate the series so much you see that's why I even downloaded this demo
>Cred Forums groupies

>went from backtracking to just shit talking

and you're done

You wanted to feel special too, joining the Cred Forums groupies?

I never started. Haha, you actually think there was something to "win"? You fucking dumbasses argued semantics like a bitch. I said nothing wrong in that post.

Nope, you're fucking done buddy.

>World of Final Fantasy
Boring.
>Last Guardian
Boring.
>Gravity Rush 2
Might be alright.
>Nioh
Looks great.
>Zodiac Age
Might be alright.
>Dragon Quest XI
Might be alright
>P5
Eh
>Yakuza
Fun
>Digimon
Shit
>Final Fantasy XV
Might be alright
>Gran Turismo
Eh
>Nier
Good
>Gundam
Might be alright
>Kingdom Hearts
ehhhh
>Dragon Quest Builders
what the fuck

All in all, it's pretty average. I'm regretting using my Frequent Flyer points on a PS4

You have shit taste, famalam

That's pretty much me. Just add a bit more disdain for JRPGs and more guilty pleasure for KH.

>trying to damage controll on a anonymous board
>lashes out on anons for proving he's bullshitting

wew lad

no matter how many times you say damage control, it won't make you innocent. they lashed out on me and never proved anything.

but thanks for proving you're just another yakuza fan. you're a pretty big loser my man

>what even was the last good gran turismo game?

4. Was all down hill after that.

>World of Final Fantasy
Looks cute, but will probably be boring.
>Last Guardian
Not really interested at all.
>Gravity Rush 2
Currently GOTY material for me, really hyped for this, especially after playing the demo.
>Nioh
Might be interesting, not really hyped tho.
>Zodiac Age
Not interested.
>Dragon Quest XI
Cautious optimism.
>Persona 5
Still have to play previous entries, so not really hyped at all atm.
>Yakuza
Not sure, might be good.
>Digimon
Maybe when it's on sale, not hyped at all.
>Final Fantasy XV
Cautious optimism.
>Gran Turismo
Cautious optimism.
>Nier
Cautious optimism.
>Gundam Breaker 3
Already playing this one, it's _fun
>Kingdom Hearts
Cautious optimism.
>Dragon Quest Builders
Actually looks fun, I may check it out sooner or later.

>japanese gaming renaissance on PS4?
Japanese never went anywhere. You just have limited perspective and ignore a bunch of their games because they are on other platforms.

>japanese games without japanase dubs
Into trash it goes.

I dunno man early 7th gen was weak.

meme

Wheres the new EDF m8, a new game was announced and its ps4 exclusive, at least for now.

Thing about hte PS4 is that there are no game out for it NOW, that I can go and pick up NOW. Literally nothing. To anyone on the fence about getting a PS4 just dont, wait another 2 years or something.

Yup.

When is this coming out in THE WEST?

Stop posting dude, you look like an idiot right now.

No, you stop replying to me. That was almost a half hour ago. You're the thirsty fucking moron. I ended it. Now fuck off.

>They're still going at it

I reply to mongrels. If these dogs want to keep barking, I have to tell them to shut up.

Well people tend to lash out when you call a series they like shit while never having played it.

new IP though

That guy is just still damage controlling making shit up.
I'm new to this thread and just finished reading the chain.

I already am, friend.

Nah you're just an idiot with a false sense of superiority, because you're flinging shit with them.

>Yakuza Ishin

Can I play without knowing moon runes?

Postal is a 20 year old meme game, mate. I can play it on my Game & Watch.

Those last two translated my brother?

Won't make me innocent? What have i done, a hatecrime or something?

I have never played a yakuza game or watched a friend play it, i was just pointing out how autistic you are.

>you're a pretty big loser my man
Just proving my point bro

There's
khhsubs.com/projectsrggishin.html
I've used it to find some items and side missions and it seems pretty complete. You'll have to read it alongside watching the cutscenes though, not sure how that'll go exactly.

Nope

Nioh is most certainly fun, perhaps not for you but it is for me and many others, this is coming from a rather avid souls fan as well.

The skill ceiling in Nioh is simply much higher than souls games but for the very same reasons you are criticizing Nioh others will criticize souls for, things like stamina usage and mechanics that are deemed ''annoying''. These are complaints to me are on directly par with calling artificial difficulty, it's no different from souls vrigins crying about mechanics they can't master or learn to utilize to their advantage.

Niohs combat is difficult without a doubt and it's far more methodical to souls because there are more things you need to pay attention to and stupid decisions have far greater consequences than souls games. You can cry about it and learn from your mistake to get better at the game thus have more fun with it. It's exactly what you would do with souls games and there's no reason to draw the line anywhere.

You didn't finish the beta/alpha because you gave up like a bitch, you cannot escape that and have to accept it. Personal preference is one thing, I can understand how the game is not enjoyable to some or how the invesment doesn't seem worth it but to call out the games mechanics and essentially calling artificial difficulty and deem it not 'fun' is another thing all together.

I played it for a bit. But it really doesn't matter.

People tend to lash out on here, if you say you haven't played it, because the Cred Forums groupies accord to a certain set of codes this place is accustomed to.

Then they greentext watch and the lesser dogs make their cut-in replies greentexting whatever they feel with an added internet lingo to further the opposing shitposters I'm dealing withs innocence.

No, but you're arguing and I'm not. This is what I'm talking about. You're pathetic. You don't do anything, you live here and make your interrupting posts because you want to feel special when everyone around you is making a go at it. Like those "first/second" post when somebody says something the Cred Forums groupies don't like and there is a billion replies, you'll just bark too.

Come on man, you are a loser no doubt. But that's where you'll claim "ad hominem". That's so stupid. That's why I never take part in Cred Forums/internet culture, it makes you look fucking cringey and you don't even realize it because you're with other cringetards.

Aw shit. Well I hope Sega doesn't take fucking years to translate them this time.

march

u mad bro? Seems like you're projecting a wee bit.

I seriously hope Ishin will get translated, it's my favorite game in the series and the post-release threads on Cred Forums could be fun as fuck. I kind of doubt it'll happen though.

So wait, We get to see what happened before the first game in Yakuza 0? That sounds pretty dope.

and you reply exactly like i was talking about. are you a fucking bot? you have no self-awareness i guess.

You'll understand when you're older, Ahmed.

Everyone has a PC you poor kid

Yes can't wait literally

You can also play as Majima.

ill get both. meaning ill buy one, pirate one

Jesus Christ shut up.

Stop fucking replying to me you fucking idiot.

Why do you reply to people when it's over? Are you a fucking moron who likes to instigate?

Grow up.

Not buying Ni Oh? You madman! Why

I'm not the one who needs to grow up. Stop making your short cut-in posts implicating that you have any sense of what I'm saying is wrong or stupid.

You're the fucking idiot.

Stop being a baby throwing a tantrum.

Stop replying. He's just a shitposter.

You're right. My bad.

I reply to mongrels.

Shitposting defines a post that is unwanted or antagonizing. His first post was unwanted, therefore is a shitpost. Your post is unwanted, therefore is a shitpost. My posts are just replies.

>If it's not on PC, then it's SHIT: The Post

I hope Kiwami is localised too. You really get to see why NISHKI goes mad.

Not an argument

Not arguing.

You're the only loser who thinks this very short conversation is an argument. That's how fucking lowly and pathetic you are.

Heh looks like we got a stinky pete over here.

ah cha cha

>unwanted or antagonizing

Like your post?

I know I'm not contributing to anything. Therefore it could be defined as a shitpost, just like the post you just made after clearly saying not to reply. You don't even know when to quit do you? Do you have any fucking idea what's going on around you or do you just willingly say stupid shit to try and piss people off?

Do you only know how to throw around insults?

The console market in Japan is on a downwards trend, Japanese publishers will have to adjust.
We'll probably see some who just goes mobile/pachinko, while the publishers/devs who are able to stay in consoles will be those that have been the most successful at targeting the world wide market.

FF15 will be the first FF to release simultaneous world wide, it will also be the first FF with dubs to other languages than English/Japanese, it will also get subtitled in a bunch of languages that FF has never supported before.
And that is pretty fucking ridiculous, this is stuff western publishers have been doing for their premier franchises for a decade.
Japanese devs and publishers are like "we can't compete overseas because our games doesn't have enough guns and dull open world quests", but then they release their games only in English and only a year+ after the Japanese release.
How about looking at how western publishers do things business side instead.
When Witcher 3 is able to release dubbed in 7 and subtitled in 8 more then bigger publishers have no excuse.

Thankfully it seems to be changing.
Nioh had a world wide demo available in 8 languages.
Bamco did first released Digimon CS and SAO english only but after they sold well they're doing a much more comprehensive localization of the follow ups.
The publishers who stop thinking about specific regions and instead make a comprehensive world wide publishing strategy will be the ones who are able to stay in console games.

Are those insults wrong? No, of course they aren't. Do you only know how to analyze the insults of a post and look past everything else? Yes, you do, there is no reasoning with you. You fucking woman.

I'm buying a PS4 for BB because I know they'll become cheaper after the latest one gets released. I don't really have any other plans to buy stuff but it almost feels like a waste. I wish it was backwards compatible, then I could at least replay MGS int he HD collection.

Oh now you're against women? Is anyone safe from your tirades?

Nope, most of it is weebtrash.

The only games I'm interested in are Nioh and maybe Nier 2, but those aren't worth getting a PS4 for.

The only Jap game I really want is Dragon's Dogma 2.

No. Woman are emotional. If you say anything with logic or reasoning accompanied by an insult, even if it's highly diminutive or true, chances are they will only "see" that insult and nag you for it, like you're doing.

Only 2 of those games are decent or looking good, one is also on PS3 and the other is also on PC.

So, I don't really understand why anyone would own a PS4 yet.

Weak ass casual normie. You don't deserves DD2, fuck off.

>Only 2 of those games are decent or looking good
>So, I don't really understand why anyone would own a PS4 yet.

Maybe because people have different taste and opinion than you. Crazy, huh?

kek

Stay mad.

>admitting how shit you are
Worse than I thought

>If it's PS4 exclusive, it's shit but if I can get it on a platform I own, it's good: The Post

Totally not biased.

>IT'S ONLY DECENT OR GOOD IF IT'S ON MUH PEE-CEE! MASTER RACE FTW!!!!

Sasuga PCucks.

Damage control and sour grapes

>Taste is objective
You're only making yourself look clinically retarded.
I hope you're done spazzing out now.

So, what you meant to say was...

>all shit, lol ;^)

If' you are into female domination

see

The irony in this blatant projection is amusing.

I really really want Yakuza.

You have no idea what you just said. Where the fuck was I projecting anything? Was I wrong? That's what you're thinking and you should have said that so you could sound less stupid. Get off Cred Forums once in a while.

>. You would think after 12 yesrs of making this series they would have every door to every building unlocked.

What's the fucking point?

Hush now child.

>Hush now child

Shut the fuck up.

You're making all of us look like faggots.

>not enjoying Yakuza even outside of the combat

I feel bad for these people. They really must be joyless husks.

Yes, read the thread. Enjoying your time? Didn't like that I was only talking about the combat? Go kill yourself, your game is a joyless husk.

Meanwhile on the Wii U....

Shouldnt god of war be considered japanese since its sony exclusive?

Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 will probably be day 1 for me.

Last Guardian, Nioh and Gravity Rush 2 mite b cool.

Will probably never play the rest.

Something I've been wondering - how do you even get those people to such high levels? Does it get easier later on? I've played for, I dunno, 10-20 hours and my strongest character is level 16