en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behaviour_Interactive
youtube.com/watch?v=sGhiped9wYY
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
youtube.com/watch?v=lYt3aFiheEI
youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope you like it

Optimization when? It's a stuttering pile of shit unless you have a 6700k

I'll consider buying it when it's finished. Until then, fuck off.

Run pretty fine on mine, medium rig with a 980

Look beautiful

Very fun gameplay since Planetside 2

Cash shop but prices are ok, you can get some very cool helmet for $10

It's finished stop being a hater just look at the steam positive reviews and the official forum

shill radar: exploding

>best 40k game

Thats not saying much desu.

> official forum

Yeah nah. For this POS of a game, Steam forums are WAY more accurate. The devs just ran out with the money.

I'll buy it once the IG are in, no joke, I'll outright buy it.

>Thats not saying much desu.
DoW1 is great. Kill yourself.

Every fucking map is the fucking same. All have the capture points in the same premade buildings and every fight is 20vs20 shooting at each other inside them. Sure is fun and the melee is SHIT

It's basically Space Marine.
With lag (like... way fucking more than SM)
Shitty optimization.
Shitty graphics.
Shitty devs.
$50 vs $3 on sales for SM

Sure, I'll buy it.

Devs spent the money. Bandai had to come finance it. They also forced the release

thats rts. which is more board game than videogame

I'm seeing this for the first time and it looks like it is a shitty game

> rts
> real time strategy
> more board game than videogame

What

>thats rts. which is more board game than videogame
Yeah playing starcraft as a boardgame sure is the same as playing it as a video game.

> that Emperor face

Holy shit
Why

Name one board game rts.

I've heard bolters are literally pea shooters and that if you aren't playing a melee character you might as well not be playing.

people literally role dice in real time

But that's not Spacehulk: DeathWing.

Go shill your shitty game somewhere else please.

Choppas da best dakka can go fuck itself

Diplomacy. Everyone plans their turns and then they're all executed at once.

This is 10 times better. And its only "ok" but still fun. Are you memeing?

>Best. W40K. Video. Game.
Dont lie OP, you just wanted a 40K thread and you knew saying that would get replies.

IN THE GRIM DARKNESS
OF A DARK FUTURE
THERE IS ONLY
FLAG CAPTURE

pretty much. The basic spammable melee attack moves you forward for like 2 meters so you cant even run away from them. The melee itself is a rock paper scissor match with light, heavy and kicking attacks. The one with higher durability weapon wins.

How bout that Deathwing though... Eh? EH? IT LOOKS PROMISSING. RIGHT? RIGHT????

It looks like it'll be good, we're getting a new trailer I think

> WH40K video game
> Looks promising

Bad news for you, if you watch the latest releases on Steam... WH40K licence is 100% cashgrab now, Games Workshop just put this fucking Warhammer 40k name on each shitty smartphone social game

youtu.be/Kub5vOaT0V8

They do not put the name idiot. You ask for the license and they give it to you. They do not give a fuck about the videogames because they only lend the license. Free mnoey to them

> gameplay
> a bunch of 5sec scripted sequences

Oh yeah, I'm so HYPED right now, you have no idea.

> GW don't give a fuck on what you do with the license

Sure, since the beginning, no doubt m8.

You stupid nigger, have you ever played E.Y.E? Considering the same studio that made that is making this one it's bound to be good.

Day 1 STEAM SALES buy!

the shitty generic font hurts my eyes

> If a studio make an OK game the next will be as good, PERIOD!

Sure, that's how things works, retard.
Go buy.
Do your precious pre order and give 'em your mommy's money before the players reviews.

AS A SPESS MERINE, I HATE THE 'UMIE WARBO... I MEAN, EMPEROR. I SHOULD JOIN DA ORKZ, THEY ARE BETTER AND DON'T MUCK ABOUT

I always forget, Cred Forums doesn't actually play games, they just shitpost really hard about something they have no info on.

I'm waiting on Deathwing. Vermintide in the 40k? COUNT ME IN.

Why do people compare this to Planetside? It's like planetside if you removed half the features. It's closer to a battlefield type game because an open battlefield like Planetside. Its three control points.

> Cred Forums doesn't actually play games, they just shitpost really hard about something they have no info on

Look who's talking here.

> You stupid nigger, have you ever played E.Y.E? Considering the same studio that made that is making this one it's bound to be good.

Ironic, huh?

SEAL
OF
QUALITY

It was originally going to be like Planetside 2 with open world and capturing objectives, with Tyranid npcs coming in and recking the winning faction every now and then. I'm not sure what happened inbetween then and now, but it's shit now.

>This developer made a good game
>therefore any other games they make will also be good

I'm definitely looking forward to Deathwing, but this logic is just fucking retarded.

>forced to play as closet traitors the Dark Angels

Why is this heresy even allowed?

Microsoft made 98. Then they made Millenium.
They made XP. Then they made Vista.

Blizzard made Warcraft 3. Then they made WoW.

Can you see the point, or should I continue this fucking mongoloid logic?

Not_bullshot/10

>Ironic, huh?
No? Are you even aware of what the word means? They've given info about the game, you're aware of what they're bringing to it and what type of content it will have.
You idiots don't seem to realize that based off their current track record they've done only good work, they aren't Blizzard or Microsoft, there hasn't been any decline, quit being so pessimistic. I don't see you dumbasses whining in any Platinum threads.

>You idiots don't seem to realize that based off their current track record they've done only good work

Again, this is faulty logic. You're simply saying that past success guarantees future success.

Reality does not work that way.

>They've given info about the game, you're aware of what they're bringing to it and what type of content it will have.
> No fucking video released on "ALL OF THESE AWESOME STUFF THEY ARE BRINGING TO IT"
> DEVS NEVER LIES!!!

Ok, I'm done, have fun with your pre order, retard. Sadly for you there is not any Early Access.

> their current track record they've done only good work
> A mod and only ONE game

Thanks for confirming your retardness.

It isn't ready yet. Needed at least another 6 months.

Credit where credit is due though, the game has its moments. If the devs stick with it (lol) it could actually be a good game in a year or so.

Also, the whole "40k planetside" thing is never going to happen in EC. The whole game is built around lobbies and maps. Changing that would require a total rework of too many systems.

I got suckered in by miguel's lies and bought a founder's pack and have been playing on and off since some of the very first alpha tests for backers. I cry myself to sleep at night

youtube.com/watch?v=J-nI-KkEpw4

Just a sweet remember for epic cringeness.

>NMS lasting legacy in vidya will be to serve as a benchmark for deception
Fucking kek.

>Bionicle The Movie 6: Sy'rathu's Revenge

I'll play it when they optimize their piece of shit game. Jesus, does it run horribly.

It sure worked the other way around though because bE is a horrible developer, their track record speaks for itself, and EC is shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behaviour_Interactive

>Doritos Crash Course
>Doritos Crash Course 2
>Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise
>SpongeBob HeroPants
>Drake & Josh
>Happy Feet
>Smurf Racer

>Smurf Racer
If only.

Blood angels would be broken

There's the seed of a great game in EC, certainly.

Right now it's almost an okay game, except for Eldar being OP (seriously, first DoW1, then the tabletop, now this? Is this a GW mandate or something?). I know it can be an okay game, it was an okay game two weeks ago, what happened?

>NMS
>this
Naw mate, this is more like
>Wouldn't it be fun if...?
>Yeah, let's do that!
>*game development ensues*
>Wow, this is a lot harder than we first thought! >We're gonna need more time*manpower before release!
>Publisher: lolno

Now we see whether Banco continues development beyond release. If it does, this game is salvageable. If it doesn't, well shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGhiped9wYY
I got curious and looked this up. It has almost nothing to do with Doritos, surprisingly.

are there any good w40k movies

This honestly looks even worse than I was afraid it would.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
Only this, and it's not even finished.

>stop being a hater
>He wasted his money on this pile of shit!

It was in Early Access, it explain a lot.
Yeah, of course Grim Dawn, Original Sin or Darkest Dungeon were well done, but most of EA are shit.

Broken english, overtly enthusiastic, pushing a game that everyone knows is still unfinished. Either that or someone with severe buyer's remorse.

"Damnatus" is an appreciable amateur effort. Live-action, good FX. Their techpriest is impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYt3aFiheEI

Yeah, but you'll buy pretty much anything.

Other than slightly wonky animations and some iffy voice work at times I'm really looking forward to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k

>Still no Orks
SHIT
H
I
T
What the fuck is taking these kiddie game making faggots so long to add in da boyz?

Orks are in, but they're arguably underpowered.

>OF A DARK FUTURE
>A
I don't know how, but that's heresy.

> but that's heresy

Nice to see you memeing XD XD
If you want to be a WH40K nazi wanabe, then make it to the end : "OF THE FAR FUTURE"

>> a bunch of 5sec scripted sequences
That's not what's on the video, it's too bad about Eternal Crusade, though, it had the potential to be an amazing game and they turned it into liquid shit.

>Sure, that's how things works, retard.
Sure, I'll rely on your desperate speculation more than in previous games. You need to find healthier ways to get attention.

>40k nazi
Oh your so right for calling out the ebil nazi racist xenophobes that stomp down on the dindu nuffin peaceful people for just wanting to worship what they please. I mean come on it's current year!

Please.

>This developer made a good game
>therefore any other games they make will be bad because I want to win a petty argument.
Go get your meds, you dumb shit.

>therefore any other games they make will be bad

Mind pointing out where I claimed this?

Or are you just shitposting?

>promoting tired memes

Thanks, Pajeet. I'll definitely be buying and supporting this game.

Post buyer's remorse, bros.

>it's almost an okay game
>it can be an okay game
>it was an okay game two weeks ago
>this game is salvageable
Let it go, user. It's not your fault.

It's okay. I have a 960 and can do Skirmish and Lair at 60+FPS with little to no lag, but Grand Battle breaks the fucking game.

Terrible framefrate, and terrible lag. The game has some serious latency issues.

Also everything feels like it has no weight.

The SM MP felt chunky when you smacked someone with a chainsword. This feels like air.

thanks man, appreciate it.

>you were born too early to execute the enemies of the imperium

Bet you're the obnoxious sperg that posts his shit webms of this shit game in Deathwing threads.
EC is garbage.