I just finished this game and what was that ending that wasn't satisfying at all

i just finished this game and what was that ending that wasn't satisfying at all

Welcome to 2010 - 6 years ago.

um thanks?

90% of Mafia II was cut.

>i just finished this game and what was that ending that wasn't satisfying at all

WELCOME TO A LIFE OF CRIME

Seriously, I think that was their point. mafia 1 has an unsatisfying ending too. It's THEMATIC because CRIME DOESN'T PAY.

Yes op it was shit and dumb. it was an unworthy sequel to Mafia 1 which shat all over it. With the release of Mafia 3 the series will be officially laid to rest. rip mafia

i guess but they should have given some sort of time to tell what happened to joe other than maybe he was killed maybe he wasnt

>that fucking dlc
>missions just starts with a picture and some text
>giant rotating icons
>rudimentary score system because who the fuck knows

It means you're slow as fuck you retard

he switched sides and wasn't part of the deal, he's deader that disco.

A finished game wasn't part of the deal/

Well mafia 3 isn't even being developed by czechs so no fucking wonder. I mean the whole story in second one was shat on which is ultimately why Vavra left

Game was rushed and cut as hell.

He's the biggest badass in the game, he was armed, and he's sitting in the backseat of a car.

As soon as he saw his car pull away from yours, he'd be on his guard. The driver of that car is already dead. Hell, I'm willing to bet 2 seconds after the game ends, Joe speeds up alongside your car to make sure YOU'RE not the one being executed.

well sorry man i didnt know it was a thing in 2010 i saw it was on sale a while back and decided to play it recently didnt mean to impose on you by not playing something right when it comes out

The whole thing was fucking hyped as fuck (at least across Europe) throughout all of 2010 because of how good Mafia was.

I worked on the game and I'm upset I got fired due to poor PS3 version sales. So I'm a little salty, sorry bro.

im sure it was in the US as well but i honestly dont remember seeing anything about it i think i was too busy playing fallout 3 or some shit

>yfw Joe wasn't part of the deal

have to say though the playboys in the game are pretty top tier

well if thats true then im sorry that happened you made a good game with a bad ending so theres that better than most games recently

The PS3 version was disastrous since we allocated so much time into getting it to run on The Cell. Our Engine ran like a fat guy up Mount Everest. I recall there being finished alternate endings but it was settled to go with 1 ending.