Just bought pic related and its sequel. What am I in for? Is it good?

Just bought pic related and its sequel. What am I in for? Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKJo4uC9o_o
youtube.com/watch?v=vNZcHrpX3eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BCuOjfyUHnA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsU-ZMC6SA
youtube.com/watch?v=mfMYKBHPMcU
youtube.com/watch?v=qT4up3rzkaw
youtube.com/watch?v=OzlJo0qm-Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=y5U93eyig8w
youtube.com/watch?v=htcuqP5QsiU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZmPpGGfIs
mediafire.com/download/5trzmd1tfd1/Etro Anime - See The Sound (320k).rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What am I in for?
Weeb garbage
>Is it good?
Not even slightly.

You're in for a great two part RPG that stumbles slightly at the finish line.

Also, the best OST Shoji Meguro has ever put out.

Its pretty fucking good, though thats a given since it a actual novelist who wrote the story, she even released novelizations fo the games that cover a bunch of shit

DANGER

>What am I in for?
A pretty great two part story, with cool characters, good gameplay, and amazing music.

>Is it good?
Yes

It's good unlike this thread.

>What am I in for, guys? I literally can't form any opinions of my own.

>I can't form any opinions of my own about a game I've never played
Low tier bait

>I'm afraid that I might accidentally form the wrong opinion if I don't ask Cred Forums first.

Better?

Why would you buy a game and not look up any infomation on it?

How does one form an opinion when they've never played the game? I'm just asking for a heads up, shitposter-kun
but you already know that and I've fallen for your bait, haven't I

They were $8 altogether so I figured why not

A heads up on what initial opinion you should have of a game you are about to play?

What could possibly be in the game that you need a bunch of faggots on the internet to warn you about? It isn't going to explode or anything.

user, it is just like asking your friends what they think of a game they played and you haven't. This isn't that hard of a concept.

It's good, also you're up for one of the best OST of all time

Maybe you should do that before you buy the game. What if everyone here told you it was shitty? Would you then decide not to play it? If not, why bother making the thread?

The first one is a materpiece the second one is less than trash.

If you bought the PS2 classics, enjoy your shitty DDS1 emulation.

I'm not OP, It is clearly just a conversation starter for the thread user.

One of the better MegaTen spinoffs.
Hope you enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKJo4uC9o_o

You'd have the same reaction. Do you need a hug or something?

Hi I'm weak to everything so you never level me but then are forced to use me for the rest of the game

They are probably the best SMT games. Strange Journey/Nocturne are close, and DDS pisses all over recent Persona games.

P.S. Use Cielo as a support (spells that don't use stats, such as buffs, % heals, and status effects). His high agility makes him almost overpowered.

"What am I in for?" threads are up there with "What games have [thing related to my bait picture]" on the list of shitty thread archetypes.

FALLING

He usually dodges multi-target spells, which ends the enemy's turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNZcHrpX3eQ

You're in for some futa.

But user, look at all the people enjoying this games discussion. can you really say that it is bad at this point?

Move faggots, this is the best one. Just the very fucking beginning blows anything else out of the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCuOjfyUHnA

Thought we were just posting tracks from the first game, but alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsU-ZMC6SA

>Finishing DDS1 and starting up the second one.
>This plays in the very first battle

Holy shit, my hype couldn't be contained beyond that point.

I also like a lot of the event music

youtube.com/watch?v=mfMYKBHPMcU
youtube.com/watch?v=qT4up3rzkaw

>Thought we were just posting tracks from the first game, but alright.
These 2 games always come in pair

But alright
youtube.com/watch?v=OzlJo0qm-Cw

You're in for playing half a game, and then having the pleasure to start all over again with your builds. Seriously what the fuck its a 20 hour game also the setting is interesting at first until you realize that DDS describes the game setting to a t

IN LOVE LIKE THIS
DANGER

>SMT/Persona series

Low SP will forever be an issue with this series. It's frustrating.

>What am I in for?
Encounters every 7 seconds

So what's it going to be Cred Forums

Danger:
youtube.com/watch?v=y5U93eyig8w

or

Alive:
youtube.com/watch?v=htcuqP5QsiU

Danger, every time.

>Decisions in the first game affect the second one

Heat or Roland for the last dungeon?

Danger is the exception to the rule of never gut or replace a song when localizing a game. Holy shit is it way better than the Jap intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZmPpGGfIs

Heat__

I'm of the opinion that they both suck, so neither.

Best party is Serph, Gale, Argilla

But Serph is strong enough to handle almost everything by himself if you super buff his magic stat.

Stop trying to reason with him, he is a actual autist, he doesn't understand how can two human beings talk

Okay, so i'm just gonna ask it, because it's been a while.

Some of the party is AI constructs of the scientists with Sera's understanding of them serving as their emotional core, but Gale and a few others actually have existing souls in them, correct? I mean, AI Serph and AI Heat are their own individuals, but Gale to an extent IS David, or am I off base?

I never realized that the DDS2 intro had any english lyrics with how bad that engrish is

One of the better RPG's from the SMT series.

Have fun eating people.

Why'd you even ask that?
Heat of course, why'd you pick some literal who over your first party member. Also he's harder to get so naturally go with him.

>he didn't immediately go for the no encounters skill

It was on the tree for a reason user.

Danger. Every fucking time.

I believe that all of the Embryon, including Serph have some of their original data in them, making them special

What level were you guys when you fought Isis? I feel a little underleveled.

Anyone got a link to the album itself?

Danger, it's not even a contest.

mediafire.com/download/5trzmd1tfd1/Etro Anime - See The Sound (320k).rar

They all have the souls of their originals on them but are changed by both the demon virus along with personalitiesor lack of them in the case of Serph

But I thought Serph fought his original at one point. Though him being the original would be a weird little redemption arc for him.

I meant that in how he is completely different from the actual Serph, the original Serph got locked inside Embryon Serph and only manages to rage a bit when they are in the reactor Sera used to manifest her power, what you fight is essentially his ghost made manifest along with the idealized version of him Sera believed in an since you are inside the mutated Heat the original Heat O'brian also manifest to help you

>breeze through the first game up to the ship/submarine/whatever the fuck nautical level due to whimsical levelling somehow covering every boss fight for that
>stop playing for reasons
>start again with retard strength Serph and proper direction with characters
>boss fights are now challenging

In the sequel, don't even bother using Argilla and the new party member, you will be stucked with Gale and Cielo for like, 70% of the game.

I thought you were joking about eating people. I just watched the first cut scene and holy shit
this is nothing like persona. I like it