Metal Gear Survive

What if Metal Gear Survive ends up being good?

I never cared about Konami and was upset as fuck over MGS "Vee", but I also feel the current #FUCKKONAMI hate train is autistic and stupid as fuck. I like Kojima, but I feel it's completely unfair to pin all the blame of the last MGS debacle on Konami. After all, Kojima had 4-5+ years of development, an $80 million budget and not to mention he also went to work on Silent Hill when the development for MGSV wasn't even completed.

My expectations for Survive are as low as possible, so if it ends up being a good game, I'll definitely buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_PU3Q-glNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Konami sucks a lot currently. But I agree that the #FUCKKONAMI train can be really stupid sometimes, just read some of the comments on Konami's facebook page... MUH KOJIMA and other kinds of idiocy everywhere, even on fucking PES posts.

I would buy survive too if its good.

the $80 million dollar budget was for the entire engine aswell as the game.
The engine has been used in several PES titles no? So essentially they created more than just MGSV.

Also MGSV earned back that amount twice on the launch day alone.

If they just let us bring the weapons that are new to survive to mgsv I might buy it but thats the only way

>Even Kojima knows he's nothing more than a failed/hack movie director now

Do you think pes looks good because 4 way shadows when stadium lights are on is retarded

I'm okay with it existing, and some of the gameplay looked interesting, but I really dislike those sorts of "survive the horde" games.

But thats how the shadows look in real life... Have you never played in a stadium in the evening with the lights on?

Konami hasnt been good since psx. Only mediocre during ps2 era

Konami has been shit since the days of the Silent Team disbanding and consistently become shittier as time went on, it's just that they kept releasing everibody's fav franchises so most people didn't notice, only SH fans at the time.

They have organically and consistently being shit for the past ten years now and such trends can't be easily changed. MG Survive is gonna be shit, or mediocre at the very best, don't fool yourself.

4 way shadows cant exist.

>What if Metal Gear Survive ends up being good?
It won't but I also hope Kojima gets fucked with his new bullshit game so the internet stops sucking his cock

>the $80 million dollar budget was for the entire engine aswell as the game.
Source on that

Metal Gear Survive probably WILL be good because it's Metal Gear + FOX Engine

Konami does not make good video games any more.

Oh so i guess these live images must be CGI then.

Dude the engine was developed for MGSV, there is absoloutely no way that it could reach such a high price from nothing but producing the game content with the said engine. Remember that the engine was build to create a plethora of types of video games.

I want the source on the 80 million being for both engine and game, where has it been said that?

the game dont look that bad to me, Ill def rent it.

Fucking kek user. Dumbest thing I have ever read on Cred Forums
Well done retard

Can't be worse than MGSV

>Zero story except from "creepy vortex!"
>Yet another zombie survival crafting exploring sandbox with STEALTH elements.
There's already 7 Days to Die, State of Decay, DayZ and more and more, those games are like and endless stream.
>Little to no actual work.
It's like those obviously pirate GTA CDs with some kind of shitty mod in it, everyone knows one.

I think MG Survive is going to have good gameplay (since from what I understand it's basically lifted wholesale from MGSV) but will be drowning in microtransaction shit made to stop you from having fun unless you pony up way too much money, sort of like Ace Combat Infinity.

Konami knew what they were getting into when they signed kojima for another game. Pulling out was also their decision, so it's obvious the blame fell on them. Don't hire someone who blows out money like crazy if you don't want or have the money to do so.

oh shit, post more kojima tweets

I'm sure it's going to be a good game. Problem is it's an unimaginative game that caters to the survival-zombie genre and has the MGS name slapped onto it.

How do you say no to the fucking vice president of the company? Or did you forget that Kojma answered to nobody?

rekt

Amd I hope you die in your sleep.

If you can't make your scripted gameplay showcase make the game look fun, then I doubt the game will be any fun. It was seriously the most boring showcase I've seen in a while. The 4 dudes over-elaborately kill zombies for a while, like with the whole distractions and Fulton cannon set up and all that. Like how is any of that necessary when a few minutes later you show characters clumsily doing machete cqc on zombies. And then you can like build fences and stuff which was somewhat neat I guess, but really I still didn't see much point to it or how I could be that I teresting really. Idk I was super underhyped and that whole gameplay demo somehow made me even less hype, especially since it's the same map from MGSV with just some wreckage strewn about and some fog.

Mark my words- Kojima is behind MG Survive and it is apart of Project OGRE. If what I am claiming turns out to not be true then I will delete my reddit account and hide in shame, and you will never hear from me again. But if and when Kojima is revealed to be the man behind MG Survive and all of this stuff in the media for the last year is proven to be apart of Kojimas ruse, all of you skeptics and deniers, all of you who have been coming on NBGO for the last year and shitting on people who believe in the ruse, each and every one of you better get on your knees and recite what Happy Gilmore says to Chubs (RIP)

Did you forget that they changed the CEO some time ago? To some retard who never played video games? The he said "mobile games are the future"?

>70% of my games is made of movies

Honestly, it doesn't look completely awful (other than the shitty melee), but there's no chance in hell I'm paying more than $15 for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_PU3Q-glNg

I don't know, looks pretty shit. I seriously doubt someone would use the stealth approach 5 minutes without getting tired of it.

>new Metal Gear brings back 4-player co-op, CURE, FOOD, Stamina, Life, and more
>it's also a zombie survival game with item durability and early-access tier animations
>recent large projects in Konami's vidga department includes pachislot machines and more pachislot machines

>Kojima is making a brand new game free from the shackles of Konami
>it's kino in "Open World :^)" and he still hadn't picked an engine by the time he started advertising it
>his past 12 years of work has only received mixed reviews and referred to as either only good for gameplay or only good for story, never both

Both are teetering on the fence and it's impossible to tell which way they're going to fall until the games actually come out.

>Like how is any of that necessary when a few minutes later you show characters clumsily doing machete cqc on zombies.

Because operating loudly draws in the huge hoard that they have to run away from a moment later

Let go, user. Let go.

Would you a metal gear rts set in the area between mgs2 and mgs4?