Have you ever not bought a sequel because of something that was removed? Feature, gameplay element, character, etc

Have you ever not bought a sequel because of something that was removed? Feature, gameplay element, character, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/978880/3de635e08c/
pastebin.com/7w8A2d7H
dworven.tumblr.com/
pastebin.com/TEyJb2ey
pastebin.com/AEHK0uLt
pastebin.com/tv3g1MjQ
imgur.com/a/Mmt2c
exhentai.org/g/790972/b221b56c6a/
imgur.com/a/Zl4f2
pastebin.com/LG0nFVmF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stopped buying fore emblem because they removed the nice sprite artstyle and went full anime

Post more Hex Maniac.

Paper Mario after SPM

Didn't buy MvC3 because it has no one I used in MvC2 except Strider.

Is this the >considered thread?

I got cheated with Sticker Star, but never gonna touch Color Splash now. Partners, badges and non-Toad NPCs or death.

No Baiken in the new GG games.

I've still only played Mass Effect 1 because I heard they gave up on world building entirely.

Smash 4 because the removal of tripping.

not playing bravely second because they removed the good writer

i've played every fallout except the brotherhood of shit
but Fallout 4 was the last drop tho
too shit and too expensive

Have you ever stopped liking a character because of how autistic and obnoxious their fanbase is?

Fire Emblem Fates and Bravely Second are the two biggest recent steaming loads I've dropped.

Got cheated with Paper Mario Sticker Star and Dead Rising 3

No. Going against the grain solely for the sake of being a contrarian faggot is something I stopped doing around high school when I realized how miserable it was making me.

Have you ever tried going to one of the image dump boards?

MvC3 because it had none of my favorites and was in that ugly 3D. Same reason why I've never messed with SFIV and V respectively.

I don't have autism so no

I didn't buy starcraft 2 or diablo 3 because lan games were removed.

i didn't buy CS:GO for a long time because they removed sprays, combined with the fact that it felt like it was barely an improvement over CS:Source. i eventually bought it when it went on sale for 3$

I haven't played mass effect 3 to this day thanks to all the horrorstories i heard about it.
Same for Dead space 3.

I am autistic so no.

Didn't buy MGSV because a lot of people seemed let down by it.

This picture is further supporting the idea that Hex Maniacs are girls who got hypnotized or possessed and loved it, so they went back for more.

Sandygast controls people who grab their shovels and directs them to gather more sand for them to increase their size

Come on user, you made the exact same thread with the exact same image last week. Just say you want a hex maniac thread

What exactly is it about hex maniac that does things to my dick?
I don't even like non-blonde characters, but something about her does something to me

This

It's a mystery to us all

Never happened to me

There is some Hex

Sweater puppies.

ice cream? god I love ice cream!

>caring about battle animations in an SRPG

The worst kind of person.

I never bout Bravely Second because the localization butchered so much of it.

>this thread is back
Oh thank you Jesus.

Why would you throw away all their hardwork? Battle animations are like 60% of the game. Anyone could go into game maker, make sprites slide across the screen, and then calculate attack damage - defense.

Ding ding ding

I didn't buy XY because of Hex Maniac, among other things.

XY weren't the best but they were still fun. Not buying because of an NPC is just autistic though.

Well I'm not getting Mario Maker 3DS because they took out the most important fucking feature

I want to buy something else from her

Not any more than all of these who obsess over an NPC that isn't even attractive.

Time?

exhentai.org/g/978880/3de635e08c/

i stopped buying wow expansions after cataclysm because they removed the classic talent trees (and i didnt like all the other shit they did either)

A better drawn chin and mouth?

My kinda thread

Difference between wanking over fan art and letting other people's opinions prevent you from buying a game. Oh well, to each his own.

>that fucking chin

Her eyes are fucked too. And her left tit is way bigger than the right, but maybe she only milks her right.

As someone with an enormous tights fetish, I don't know why I find her bare legs so much more attractive.

I'll only buy Sun/Moon if it has Hex Maniac

Of course it will, you'll need to go on a sidequest to convince her to take off her heavy black dress and come swimming.

I have some bad news famalam. Nearly every trainer class will be new.

>starting good
>good
>preggo
>birthing
for what purpose
why are there no qt pure hex doujins? even tomodachi hex is her getting taken advantage of. I just want a qt shy hex getting gently loved and being happy

If they don't have a single female swimmer in the entire game I'll flip my shit. Also source on that?

Actually, in oras all the trainer classes that existed in the original got a complete new redesign EXCEPT hex maniac, they reuse her XY design.

that disappointed me so much, we already had qt frenchy dress for all of xy, I wanted spooky witch hat and cloak to get the gen 6 waifu treatment

God gen 6 really had the hottest trainers. The best thing about it was being able to change clothes on your character.

>tittytoons

Fuckoff.

I stopped buying Sonic games because they removed all the fun.

I thought colors and lost world were pretty fun, and mania looks good

Am I weird for wanting to dress up my girlfriend as a hex maniac and fuck her raw in Halloween?

>Am I weird for wanting to put my girlfriend in an attractive and seasonally themed outfit
Yes, an utter freak

2 hours late but you have excellent taste, hated the lumpy feet they had in awakening.

>having a girlfriend
That's pretty weird bro.

>That doujin
Just what the fuck happened? Was gengar plan to reincarnate as a human or something?

>girlfriend

>Battle animations are like 60% of the game.

No they fucking aren't. They're 2 minutes of content tops and only serve to bog the game down.

is this translated yet

post more flat/modestly-sized Hex Maniac

>likes girls
>hates girlfriends

what is this autism logic

>my dick when that ending

i can't find the english version

I want to take Hex's clothes off!
I want to hold Hex's close no matter how cold she feels!
I want to comfort Hex and make her feel wanted and loved!
I want to take Hex's virginity!
I want to stay with Hex forever!
I want to marry Hex and have at least 4 kids!

Yes loli Pegasus.

It doesn't exist yet.

Ace Combat Zero was the last game I played in that series. The wait continues till a proper is made.

Fires of Liberation is good, but it's understandable if you skipped it because of the platform.

This. Censorship or no censorship, I lost interest when they ditched the writer and story and came up with a bullshit replacement for both.

>when your daughters refuse to bathe

Unfortunately no
I think so. It's a good thing I already had a strong preggo fetish otherwise I would've ditched the do upon at the end
I remember posting that pic by shenanination on /vp/. Glorious thread. We actually got some more hex art drawn in that thread

was that the one with the sweater?

Which is weird because, canonically, her tids ain't that big. It's all thanks to that milk sales woman. I myself love everything about her. Her messy dark hair, her cute swirly eyes, her clothes. Titty is a plus.

that's way too degenerate user stop

Yeah a nice draw friend drew her in a sweater a few times. It was glorious in my opinion. That was one comfy thread...

no dummy, like this

Now we're talkin'.
And I bet this is exactly one of one pictures like this. I hate having this fetish.

I want to live a long, healthy life and make many happy memories with Hex Maniac!

stop user, mods are awake right now

Ok

Jesus, and I thought my handholding was bad

I want a normal everyday life with Hex!
I want to wake up beside her and have breakfast together!
I want to sit and watch TV for hours with Hex!
I want to converse with Hex for hours on end!

Let's do some draw requests! Give me a few!

hex maniac
but with tighter clothes and a miniskirt

Hex having a bath. Doesn't have to be lewd.

>you will never impregnate Hex Maniac

hex in a gentle loving relationship with shadowfaceselfinsertman

Is she Tomoko when she grows up?

I'd probably like rosalina more if it wasn't for the fanbase.

>Those stories from last thread

I hole the XY hex maniac returns with 3d model in SM.
Hell, make just one hex maniac that follows you arpund, looling for friendship and make her a powerful ghost trainer super boss in the postgame.

pregnant hex maniac masturbating

and a large diet coke

Hex dropping her hex all over the ex

She is Tomoko if she was born in the Pokémon world. She thought it would be fun adventures and fame but after she left home it all went downhill. Pokémon ran away from her, she got beaten by random trainers, she had to camp in the middle of nowhere while it's raining and had to shit in the bushes.

Didn't buy bullet girls because they added katanas.

Hex Maniac. As a Drider.

I wish to hold hands with and stare deeply into the eyes of Hex Maniac while impregnating her in the missionary position

Soul Calibur 5, removed a bunch of older characters, BUT HEY HERE'S MORE OF THE ALEXANDRA FAMILY FUCKERS.

I want her to ride my D.

Yep, me too
I'm not too good at edits/morphs so I can't do much to improve on it either

Don't we all?

Hope you know that means spidergirl.

The thickest Hex Maniac you dare draw

It's okay either way.
The thought is what really matters.

Hex Maniac and Tomoko holding hands

Strip naked and get in with them obviously. Get your wife to help you if you need it.

It's a good thing we have such a big bath, even if we are squeezed in together.

>ever giving half a fuck about something's fanbase

Seconding
Or Her hugging an user. Have her blushing amd the user be hypnotized by her and dominated by her tits.

I would buy Fire Emblem again if they removed all the special abilities, class changing, and overworld/grinding along with reduced use/removal of some of the oriental style units.

The appeal of Fire Emblem was it's medieval setting and managing limited resource and the high replay value this brought to the games. Now its just like any other jrpg.

Why are they looking at my dick? And why does that turn me on so much?

>hex maniac is a great card in the TCG
>it didn't get a full art while pokemon ranger, twins, and a bunch of others did

why did they do this to us

>removed all the special abilities, class changing

Why the fuck would you do that? They already removed skills once before realizing how stupid it was.

I want to rest my head on her breasts and fall asleep.

source?

>tfw no spooky shy introverted gf with good morals and a lovely body with an appearance that she's never gotten a haircut before

What's up with Hex and Tomako?
Why are their designs so appealing to the eyes?

they're amused by how small it is

>not posting the last one

>your daughters, who's only time seeing a penis would be of boys their own age, will never make fun of your small penis
Why even live?

>the way her shirt forms on her tits
god damn that fucking hit my dick hard

>who's only time seeing a penis would be of boys their own age,
whatever you say champ

Sweater puppy groping

Why is her hair so attractive?

bless you, user
they could still stand to be bigger

It's more arousing to imagine they've only seen child sized members and they consider yours small even by that standard.

How much bigger?

At least eight.

Level 3 is perfection

Something a tad larger than 5 would be perfect with 6 as an extreme upper limit.

Level3 Hex art when?

I bought Deus Ex: MD cause I thought they'd have more stuff than the last game; instead they cut half the weapons and missions from the game, some of which they sell back to you in chunks through DLC. And they're retarded ammo system fucks you over for trying to use any of the unique weapons you find in your playthrough. Goddamn I'm still salty af about that.

that's not 4 or 5

level 1

guess lightning didn't strike twice huh? it gave off red flags early when they tried that pick and choose pre order bonus bullshit that everyone hated so much they pulled it like a week later. Maybe the complete or directors or whatever edition will be more bearable?

>he has limits

Step it up, man.

Poise.

welcome to modern gaming

Bigger is always better, but I mean for "annoying as fuck for her, amazing for me, but still manageable daily life." size

>complaining about someone's limits
>while posting something well within his limits
okay

What if 5 as a default but steadily swelling with milk until 8+

I'm just being facetious, no worries. All boob lovers are bros in my book.

>Implying I care
All is green under the sun.
Also, pic related is going to be in a video game, so it is vidya related. :^)

>Headcanon Maniac
She's basically OC at this point.

>8+
Assuming she doesn't retain any gained mass past 5, sign me the fuck up.

Holy fuck user.
You're making me sad that I can't have such nice things.I just want that concept on ANYTHING now, god dammit.

Where do I find dworven's art, outside the towergirls booru?

I saw it on bardan-draws .tumblr

Google his name.
I'm not kidding. It's that simple.
He has an Imgur album and a Tumblr.

Yeah. Not only that, but some of the DLC items you get individually or with the season pass have 1 use for your entire game. It's not per save, but used up forever the moment you go to collect your DLC consumable/item from the ingame menu. And they dont mention it anywhere on their store page either, which is fucking retarded imo.

If you're alright with monstergirls I've got a story I found a while back that's probably right up your alley.

pastebin.com/7w8A2d7H

For me it's 2

Know what I hate about Matsu?
>His main OCs are him and himself but as a hyper-busty cowgirl
>Has a bevy of other OCs
>Barely draws any of them outside of Skye and himself now
>Made an amazing ass character
>NEVER draws her unless someone pesters him at the right time
I miss Bailey.

>imgur has absolutely nothing in it
>tumblr is full of one gorillion posts of bullshit
thanks I guess

I know it's annoying, but the two combined have everything that isn't Towergirls.

I prefer girl monsters but this is acceptable.
That idea's gonna be stuck in my damn brain now though. It's painful but I'm enjoying it.

Heard he got annoyed that the Ass girl was catching on, so He just turned her into another Boobgirl.

All I get is stuff auto-corrected to dwarven

Didn't play Pokemon ORAS because it didn't have follower pokemon like hg/ss.

GIANT MILKY TITS SWOLLEN WITH CREAMY, FROTHY MILK, THAT YOU CAN HEAR SLOSHING AROUND WHEN HER BIG BOUNCY BREASTS SHAKE AROUND

the XD part always gets me

To be fair, if I were a popular artist, I'd probably spend my time drawing whatever was on my mind and mostly ignoring people perpetually bugging me for pictures of this or that. I mean, you gotta figure that he probably gets a lot of people asking him for all sorts of pictures all the time, and it must get aggravating.

Yes, "She wishes she had big tits and hates her ass"
>Even has her hair go from plain black to yellow to fiery white as her bombastic booty gets bigger
dworven.tumblr.com/

She's attainable. She gives off a vibe of imperfection that makes you think you could actually have a chance with her. She's also lonely and probably would fuck anyone who gave her the slightest bit of attention.

She's not pale enough

>audible milkbags
more please and thank you

I want to meet a creepy yandere who falls in obsession with me and loves me! I want her to text me 500 times a day, and send me hundreds of nudes overnight! I want her to be extremely needy, and require lots of hugs and cuddles! I want her to be okay with me touching and smelling her feet and armpits!

I love Hex Maniac!

Hex Maniac as a Playboy Bunny

Tits not working that way is both wonderful and horrible.

Just for you.

There's not enough stuff like this.
There might not ever be enough stuff like this.

>tfw no gardecow to milk every day

Speaking of good artists, Pokemon, and thicc,pic related is a really good up and coming Russian artist.

I didn't but Invisible War because they removed Deus Ex.

Paleness is so underrated. I saw a makeup ad on TV earlier that was "for all skin tones". It had about 20 shades of brown but the whitest it had was lightly tanned. Shit sucks man. At least if whites go extinct in the future, albinos will always exist.

Maybe someday.

I've got another story that you might enjoy, in the same vein of the other one I posted. This one I wrote.

pastebin.com/TEyJb2ey

Where do I find DAMAGED girls in real life? I think a crazy girl becoming obsessed with me is my only shot at losing my 'ginity.

am I supposed ti be aroused or not? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL?

Replace all instances of cowgirl with gardevoir and we'll have a deal

Is it just me or do Nintendo fans favor tits over any other part of the woman?

It may just be Japan, they definitely favor tits over ass.

RPG combat from Paper Mario.

>First spoiler
Not even him, my interest is piqued.
Especially as a fellow write-fag into this shit, but I don't write near enough, let alone near enough of this delicious stuff.

Anime cons. Be warned, crazy girls are a lot less fun in real life.
From what I've heard at least. Obviously I've never had a gf.

Hospitals, psychiatry wards.

Does this clarify things for you?

NO IT DOESN'T

I just see Hex Manic being pale because she's always all covered up.
>Finally get Hex Manic in bed
>It's the first time for both
>Lights off
>Curtains slightly opened to let in the moonlight
>She tells you not to look
>You hear her undressing
>ok....
>Turn around with her outline and pale skin glowing in the moonlight

Bretty good.
Now if only that picture didn't fill my head with awkward memories.

>Liking girls who are bald on the top
No thanks

I dunno, I like that kind of not giving a shit look, if that makes sense. Kind of just being ok with their looks, for one reason or another, and not doing that insane hair care/skin care/makeup bullshit girls do. Part of the reason I like neps too

EDM concerts, anti abortion rallies, vegans. These are also people you should never associate with ever, so be careful.

>her outline and pale skin glowing in the moonlight

Then this will decide it. If it does not, you are damaged.

What memories?

Ask away if you have any questions.
I've written a few things, though not enough considering how many lewd story ideas I tend to get. I also ERP quite a bit when I get the chance to.

I LOVE SKELETONS
OLD STYLE ART IS COOL
I WANT GRUNTY
I'M STILL CONFUSED

Ones filled with video games and not a whole lot else.

Goodbad also lurks here.
Na, I got no questions, just commenting I like shit written by Anons. My specialty is more in the vein of Towergirls, flights of fancy, whatever a harem of Haydee would qualify as, and Furfaggotry involving extreme weight gain.

I'd say it depends on the character. For hex maniac, we learn she sells milk and from that it leads to tits fixation. For someone like Dawn with her small skirt, her ass is more prominently represented in her pictures. Though tits are more the default choice.

>Have a manic episode due to stress of college
>white out, don't remember what happens for a week
>Start to regain consciousness, figure out I was taken to a state mental hospital
>Make friends with the others, my mania is mostly gone, just have traces of rushing thoughts and trouble sleeping for the next 3 weeks I'm there
>Girl around my age is super quiet, always writing in her journal and cries every once in a while because she misses her family
>Near Halloween time, we all line up to go to the cafeteria
>Ask her for how she's doing and what her name is
>She smiles and tells me her name is Ana, just sort of looks at me with a blank expression saying nothing else
>Hmm, well, that was weird but what can I expect I'm in a fucking mental hospital.
>Next week there's a Halloween dance/thing after lunch
>She asks me to go with her as her date
>Apologize and say no
>They all go to the cafeteria without me, I stay back have a granola bar and read a book
>She starts following me in the hallways, even trying to follow into the men's hall but I tell the aides on her, not wanting her to get into trouble
>She starts giving me poems and dream journal entries
>One morning she sits across from me at breakfast
>She straight up stands up with a crazy expression on her face while laughing, and she shoots a full bowl of milk and cereal on me that hits me in the face like a bucket of water
>Eventually she had to get an aide just to keep her away from me
>Finally get out of the mental hospital
>Get on tinder
>She finds me on tinder the 4th day I'm out
>Delete my tinder as soon as physically possible

You don't want this user.

There's a difference between insane and "Social reject who just wants to be loved."
While the former is more realistically likely, the latter is what people want and think about cause fantasy.

Who says every Hex Maniac has to be a fucking nutter?

You forgot she sells MooMoo Milk in a place without Milktanks around. People wondering where she got the milk from is where the tit fixation came from

oh fug

But user
She loves you

Nah, paleness is all the rage in Asian countries. Only western countries with lots of white people like tans.

1-6 for me

I want that. Unless she's ugly

No really, I want that. Just to have a girl interested in me slightly is enough, but full-on obsession is a dream come true. Fuck. I just want to tell a girl to take her clothes off, and have her super-eager to do it. And to be into my rolepaying ideas/fetishes.

I really, really like this image.

i want to playfully boop hex maniac on the nose and then listen to her giggle from it
DONT YOU JUDGE ME FOR MY TWISTED FANTASIES

I do hope Haydee mods will be as glorious as everyone hopes. Multiplayer Haydee/Hayden stuff would be amazing.

I want Hex Maniac to rest her warm, soft, smelly feet on my face, and masturbate to my arousal!

>Cute yandere
Shit user, you're mean

Gameplay was flawless, but story and game progression/delivery was garbage. Then again, I'm not a big Metal Gear guy, having only played two of the games, so take that with a grain of salt.

I skipped ORAS after hearing all the shit they left out, Frontier/Game Corner/Safari Game/etc.

When I finally played it, it was slightly better than I expected but I didn't feel wrong for skipping it, Emerald's still the best Hoenn game by a good margin.

I want to hug Hex!

>Having skin that pale in fucking HAWAII

I think people don't understand that there aren't real limits to craziness in real life.

Also, this doesn't add much to the story but on the first day she came to our part of the hospital she was expressionless and got completely naked next to the medications counter in the rec room, 3 aides had to stop her and convince her to get dressed. 6/10 face, 9/10 body, definitely 34 Cs or higher. So you can understand I was at least a little bit conflicted about denying her crazy ass.

Honestly semi-possessed by ghosts and lives in the woods trying to commune with the dead insane is fine by me, it's actual real world emotional issues insane that's a bit over my limits

Holidays.

How do you feel about flat Hex? I prefer big milky tits, but I like this picture as well. I want to bully her small tits until her nipples get stiff!

...wouldnt that mean theres air in them for it to slosh around like that?
and wouldnt that also mean theyd be a literal sac of milk, not a meaty mass of glands?
fuckin weird

Gimmie some more stuff you've written pretty please, I think we've got similar enough tastes

I was actually one of the first people to discuss the whole Hayden thing and asymmetric multiplayer. I 100% agree.

I have heard enough stories to say that you did the right thing.
Never put your dick in crazy.

I'm alright with special abilities, but they tend to go overboard a lot of the times. Awakening's breaks the game, and while fates had some interesting stuff with them, they just need to tone the excessive focus of them. I liked them in the tellius games, but even late game RD got pretty crazy with them that all the end bosses had to start slapping nihil just to stop from instant killing everything.

Is this drawn by the great Douman Seiman?

Okay, but I warned you.
Unfinished Haydee harem story, takes off from a point right after Hayden turned his Haydee unit into more or less a waterbed of semen, cause she was a greedy bitch and demanded it.
pastebin.com/AEHK0uLt
Sophie the Dragon, also unfinished, more new, weight gain, magic, excessive cum, dragons, size difference (minor for now,) some other shit probably
pastebin.com/tv3g1MjQ
And if I get banned, it's fine, cause I got Haydee tomorrow. :^)

My main problem with ORAS was that it was terribly boring after a while. Between the Dexnav and all the free shit every NPC hands out, not to mention the EXP Share still doling out XP to everyone like in XY, I was steamrolling everything I came across with virtually no effort.

I eventually stopped for a while right before fighting Kyogre, and then when I did get back into it, I beat it, the 8th gym, the Elite 4, and the whole extra storyline in only a few hours without any problem at all.

I really hope that SM has the Challenge mode from 5th gen back in, so long as it's available from the start instead of being unlocked.

Asymmetric multiplayer is something I really don't think has been done well in any major game as of yet, at least as far as I can remember.

I would have taken her in based off of obsessiveness and looks alone.
I'm the type that would stick their dick in crazy though

Oh right and my best piece to date.
imgur.com/a/Mmt2c
The Quest of Peasant Knight, a story of a poor Knight on his quest to save bitches in the Towergirls universe.
It's still not that good and I hate the current ending.

itty bitty titty is both canon and adorable, but milk monster is fine too

I want her to watch me piss.

>tfw I captured a hex for my base
>just stuck her in front of a trash can so it looks like she's hung over and vomiting into it

damn son

I love her too, would pet her head all night.

Monster Hunter Generations
>no G-rank

The numbers in the dialogue in that first one is fuckin' stupid.
I like it.

You didn't buy a game because there wasn't a mode where you fight the same monster again but with higher HP?

That was also a carryover from the story I branched it from, I liked it, so I used it.

I'm really hoping her outfit and hairstyle are available options in Sun and Moon. It'd be even better if you could get swirly contacts for the eyes.

I want to be a Hex Maniac.

Level 0 all the way

I just want to excite Hex Maniac's inverted nipples out of her puffy areolae. Is that so much to ask?

Why does Hex Maniac always have such perfectly lewd hands in her fanart? No other character has this going for them that I know of.

You walk in without knocking and see this. What do?

Oh, and since I actually checked the thread enough to see the Hex Manic dump, Emerald also has the better Maniac. If she had Gen 6's swirly eyes it'd be perfect.

>Higher health
>Different typing
>Harder hitting
>Different move pools
>Changing weak points

>You will never get a creepy handjob from Hex Maniac

Call Ghostbusters. Pull Hex inside

I didn't look too hard, but is there any fetish bullshit in the towergirls one?

walk up and take gengar's food
it's already a fat fuck

I would never leave the rioom until I see her butt, breasts, and vagina! She would have to move her hand eventually!

It's the nails

Pale pointy fingers do wonderous things to a man's dick. Also the painted fingernails, I'm usually not into that but on her it works.

Nothing is sexier than a girl who is fucking sexy but doesn't know it. So she needs you and your penis to unleash her inner sex kitten ways.

But was the ass fat?

Hex Maniac is better than Channeler, but I thought the Channeler was pretty cute in the remakes. That bug-eyed expression would look pretty good with globs of warm creamy goo on it desu senpai

>og hex art
das it mane

>ywn be a Hex Maniac selling breastmilk to unwitting passerbyes
>ywn enjoy the looks on your customer's faces while they obliviously and happily guzzle your breastmilk
>ywn sell your breastmilk to nearby stores and restaurant
>and ywn return home to finally please your nearly dripping pussy to the thoughts of all of those happy people enjoying your milk

>Hex Maniac watching a cute 10 year old boy dunk cookies in her breastmilk

I never played ME3 cause it was origin exclusive. Turns out I made the right choice.

No user. My weakness

I'm not sure what you want from me, man.

Join the party. I'm a ghost because Im already dead inside

You could say that I didn't buy Fallout 4 because they removed everything that made New Vegas so good

holy shit! is she wearing that one girl's outfit from queens blade?

>you will never come across a Hex Maniac selling milk during your journey
>you will never spend the entire day talking with her while drinking her milk
>you will never make her blush when you tell her that you like her
>you will never convince her to bring her along on your journey, helping her sell milk while she cheers you on during battles

>walk in without knocking

Do you think I'm a pig?

that's right
cattleya

Yep.

This. Otherwise I can't think of anyone else.

as good as the Gen 6 Hex Maniac, Gen 6 also introduced the Delinquent, who does not get enough art.

>She will never quickly flash you, then laugh her head off at your reaction while blushing
>She will never moon you then run off giggling

JUST

Gen 6 had amazing trainer art across the board
But then only Hex Maniac got fanart, and I gave up on everyone

I love everything about this. Girls sneaking breastmilk into things is one of my favorite sub-fetishes.

nice
why is sweater puppies so good?

I couldn't tell you why, but these are always the comfiest threads on Cred Forums to me. They aren't even video games after a few minutes but I love them all the same.

Veteran is underappreciated

>You will never catch a glimpse of her body through her wet shirt

through dick, unity
through boobs, comfy

Sweaters are soft, and breasts are soft. With a bit of math, we get soft^2, which is easily noticeable and incredibly attractive.
In addition, ribbed sweaters serve to draw attention to the chest, while the vertical lines make the rest of the body seem slimmer by comparison, visually enhancing the size.

It's not like there's no game discussion in here, but when you see a thread so full of camaraderie and with virtually no shitposting, it stands out among the rest.

They always give me this sensation of fitting in, sort of, "All these guys like what I like, so it isn't weird."
Even if it's still weird.

this needs to be in color, but sexy af
well put user
ahyea

oops responded to wrong ones, but yeah

Boobs aren't weird, they're filled with men's hopes and dreams.

And milk according to this thread.

Also be careful with crazies at cons or just girls into anime since some will wind up being underaged and be begging for you to fuck them

I have been in and still sort of in this situation and it's fucked up

XIII-2 because they removed mah waifu. You can call my taste shit all you want, but you can't deny that she'd the only memorable part of those games.

The milk is the part that makes it weird but it's my favorite part.

Weird. Usually I love characters like her, but she does nothing for me.

Lactation isn't that odd a fetish. Hell, on the scale of kinks, that's especially low, since you can actually indulge in that one and it definitely falls within the realms of 'normal'.

Is this hex?
lactation is pretty hawt but that's just me

Yeah, I could do a lot worse.
I mean I'd like to do worse, it just don't come up.

It's definitely hot, it's just not that strange as fetishes go.

Boobs threads may be the most popular on Cred Forums, but they're far from the only fetish that ends up discussed.

Though the others tend to disappear rather quickly.

>Is this hex?
a generic shy rape waif for a doujin, although she seems to be into it by the end

Post that one not-hex-but-it's-hex doujin with son-mother incest

The mods seem to let tits fly, other stuff gets pounded out pretty quickly. Bit of a shame, but you take what you can get.

this one?
nah it's one of those loser girls like tomoko, there's a ton of them out there

>this entire thread

I HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW YOU FUCKING NIGGERS I CAN'T STAY UP ALL NIGHT FAPPING TO EVERY PIC IN THIS THREAD

Is Hex Maniac under hypnosis? Or is she a hypnotist? Is the answer in the eye of the fetishist?

I never really got why Hex Maniac got so popular. Not that I complaining, ghost-users are master race and she is cute but I still dont get why her popularity exploded like that.
If I'm not mistaken you rarely fight those trainers in the games.

Even tits threads get deleted sometimes. I guess we just have a mod tonight who appreciates breasts as much as we do.

It probably helps that things have been kept pretty worksafe here too.

got a name for that doujin?

She reminds me of tomoko except she has big tits

Because there's one in XY in whatever city that sells Moomoo milk despite milk-dispensing Pokemon seemingly nowhere nearby. Speculation brought up the notion that she sells her own milk, which led to her getting cowtits in a lot of fanart and her surprising popularity.

>It probably helps that things have been kept pretty worksafe here too.

it's nice, really. nothing stings more than a lewd thread on thin ice getting sunk by some faggot with no self control posting outright porn
we were having a great monstergirl thread, and some dick posts some generic girl with horns porn, it gets deleted but they spare the thread, so he keeps fucking posting until it gets deleted, I'm still mad

tits too big

loving it. I'm also following this artist on tumbler as well, haven't checked his work in a while.

You fight a lot of Hex Maniacs between like the 6th and 7th gym in X and Y.

Not him but here
[Yokkora] Jigyaku Yuugi | Masochistic game
exhentai.org/g/790972/b221b56c6a/

Even the Pokémon is like, "Oh fuck, NO!"

Pokemon Go girl is the hottest Pokegirl since pic related.

No such thing.

Yeah, I hear you. Some people just can't leave well enough alone.

I keep having to open up all my pictures before I post them to make sure there aren't any nipples or anything else exposed.

It's mostly the yandere face combined with the suggestive way she holds that pokeball.

Yeah she got those tired eyes and stuff. I'm guessing there must be a name for that waifu fetish.

Oh yeah I remember that now.
I was also going to mention that in X and Y theres that Hex Maniac ghost that shows up in a building and no one has no idea whats the point of that.

>saving and posting ecchi
y tho

Needs more big pokemon go trainer

>No such thing.
Damn straight.

you're too gay

>tanlines and spats
bueno.jpg

Why is there so much porn of her

We need more lewd pokemon

Because shes top tier.

At least post one with bigger tits if you're gonna go there.

>bbw
so close yet so far....

>Gardevoir
>tits

end your life

This one is completely worksafe, yet I know someone will bitch if I actually posted it.
imgur.com/a/Zl4f2

>been writefaggin way back since middle school
>got better and better refining my stuff
>made a blog and several accounts for tumblr/fanfiction/literotica etc
>gain somewhat of a cult following because of the niche shit I write, and writing it well
>gorillions of PM's about this shit
>deleted errything and stuch purely with Cred Forums
>got burnt out a few years ago after losing an 20k+ story I was working on for an user involving Taokaka from BlazBlue
>hardly write anything anymore
Help.

Just write what you want to write about. Ignore your PMs. So long as you make quality stuff, people will come and enjoy it all the same.

Nothing wrong with that.

>breeders get out reeeeee

something like that?

Every Nintendo game since 2009 and counting

>You will never sexually bully her

Something like that.

It's like the notion of humans and Pokemon being lewd together always results in people complaining about furfags and stuff like that.

Being sexually bullied isn't fun.

Jcdr makes crap ton of these big Gardevoir

Why do people draw her stacked when her official art is flat?

Damn brah

Because Yep. I love it.

Never liked Gardevoir before I saw one with monstrous titties.

Is that Sandygast hers? Otherwise she would look like this

I liked Gardevoir's design from the start but she only got better as she got bigger.

Christ, why is the female form so sexual?

because they make the babies

She's cute on her own, sure. It's when you start addin' stuff that it gets real good.

I mean, isn't that part of the point?

Yep, pretty much.

back to wicke sweater pups! I'm surprised how much artwork has grew over the few days.

Fucking MOAR

It's been ridiculous ever since she was introduced.

/vp/ keeps an updated gallery with all her pictures and a bunch of fapfics people have written.

pastebin.com/LG0nFVmF

Pokemon Gen 3 onwards, because they no longer had a cute little cap wearing shota as the main character

I want to live in a pokemon world...

Drasna is really underrated.

I want to have sex with a busty woman so badly.

yes, and I'm enjoying it, Also, that pic is banging mah dude.

Gallade isn't shocked because gardevoir just rammed his face into her tits, he's actually in intense agony from her chest spike embedding itself directly into his eye

Sauce?

The theory goes that the elevens hate consensual porn because they can't imagine a girl willingly wanting anything to do with them and it breaks their immersion

Xenoblade X because they removed muh loli and titty slider

I idea that Tifa's boobs are so nice that even monsters are enthralled by them is nice.